Dark Lover

By anelecarey

My name is Zass. You might think you know what being a Vampire means these days but I bet I'll prove you wro... More

Lynx - Part 1
Lynx - Part 2
Lynx - Part 3
Lynx - Part 4
Lynx - Part 5
Lynx - Part 6
Lynx - Part 7
Lynx - Part 8
Lynx - Part 9
Lynx - Part 10
Lynx - Part 11
Lynx - Part 12
Lynx - Part 13
Lynx - Part 14
Lynx - Part 15
Lynx - Bonus
Zass - Part 1
Zass - Part 2
Zass - Part 3
Zass - Part 4
Zass - Part 5
Zass - Part 6
Zass - Part 7
Zass - Part 8
Zass - Part 9
Zass - Part 10
Zass - Part 11
Zass - Part 12
Zass - Part 13
Zass - Part 14
Zass - Part 15
Zass - Bonus
Magenta - Part 1
Magenta - Part 3
Magenta - Part 4
Magenta - Part 5
Magenta - Part 6
Magenta - Part 7
Magenta - Part 8
Magenta - Part 9
Magenta - Part 10
Magenta - Part 11
Magenta - Part 12
Magenta - Part 13
Magenta - Part 14
Magenta - Part 15
Magenta - Bonus

Magenta - Part 2

703 68 33
By anelecarey

As my Mistress commands!  Yes you know who you are. XD

Oh yeah, the shirt Mitch is wearing on his birthday.  Well... I just have nothing... The Universe is laughing at me again or he knows something he's not telling.  Anyway, on with the story!

"Tank?" Zass asked the other voice, as I turned to listen to the person picking up the other end of my own call.

"Alex?" I said cautiously.

"Scotty?" Came the reply.

"Oh, I'm so glad to hear your voice!" I said with a sigh of relief. "I'm calling to let you know Zass is back. He's been upgraded a bit and I guess so have I, but we need to show you in person. I was wondering how you'd feel about coming over for a visit?"

"Will there be coffee?"

"Of course!" I laughed. "Anything else you want?"

"Weeeeelllll." He said with an amused tone in his voice.

"Oh that's definitely on our menu if you're interested. We need to talk to you first about a few things. When are you free next?" I asked.

"Tonight?" He said quickly.

I smiled and agreed on a time then rang off. Someone was eager. Not that I was complaining. We wanted him to want us and I was looking forward to introducing him to my new 'love handles' too. I got slightly flushed just thinking about it, before turning to see where Zass was with his call.

"Thanks Tank. See you soon." Zass said as he hung up.

"Not the sort of thing you ask over the phone huh?" I asked.

"No. That is going to be one conversation we'll need to have face to face. Besides, he wants to see for himself that I'm really me." Zass said with a wry smile. "I heard Alex is coming over to the Penthouse tonight. Can't wait! Now, Mick is next."

"Remind me who Mick is?" I asked. "I don't think you've mentioned him before last night." I said, wondering who he was.

"Mick is an interesting example of a modern vampire. He's young by many standards being only 93, although he looks like a really hot thirty something Dad. He's over 6 feet tall, has longish brown hair, dreamy eyes that change colour when he wears certain clothes. He had this sky blue shirt he used to wear and you'd swear his eyes were the same colour. He wears grey, they look grey, green, green you get the idea. So expressive."

"Sounds like you knew him quite well." I said wondering how intimate their relationship had been.

"Oh, he was goofy in love with a girl named Beth when I met him, co-incidentally on a case. He was a PI until the cops began to suspect something was off and he and Beth had to leave. Last I heard from Misha he was single again."

"Beth couldn't take dating a Vampire?" I asked sadly.

"Unfortunately no. She was like Kris, so determined to have a human life. I think her need for children was what finally broke them up for good. But I hope he's finally past it and ready for a new challenge, because the guy's got a genius streak for numbers, accounting and all that financial stuff. He set me up with my current i.d. and actually helped me when I needed an education to make an online presence. I can't think of anyone more capable outside Misha to run that side of things. I hope he's up for the challenge."

"Misha wouldn't consider it?" I asked.

"Nope, not in a million years. He'll never be tied to a desk that one. Too eager to expand his own Empire. Besides, we make much better friends than work colleagues. I think I'd be tempted to strangle him day one if we tried to work together. But I'm sure he'll have his two cents to put in on the planning stage. I'd never hear the end of it if I didn't at least get his opinion on the club before we finalise the whole thing. He'll probably have a handle on people in construction we can trust for those little extra things that need a bit of discretion too. Another phone call!" He shrugged. Then quickly shrugged into a robe as the door was pounded on by a heavy fist.

"Open up Cassie, you too Zass." Tank said loudly

We both shouted, "Just a second!"

"I can't believe he got here that fast!" I said.

"Tank knows how to stay out of the sun." Zass assured me. "You better put some clothes on Scott, unless Tank knows all about your little extras." At my nod, he shrugged then went to open the door.

Tank took one look at Zass's face and pulled him in for a huge hug. "Damn it's good to have you back Zass. I couldn't stand that other wanker."

"Careful Luv!" Zass joked. "He might come back and bite your ass!"

At Tank's frown, we both laughed. "Not happening big guy." I assured him. Zass is 100% here to stay. Mika's in there somewhere, but we're only worrying about that when he's horny." I said with an amused expression.

"So, all the time around you eh Scott?" He chuckled as we both shook our heads smiling. "Riiiiiiiiiight. So what's the scoop?" He asked taking a seat on the sofa.

We sat in front of him and Zass put on his best 'please' expression. "Tank, how would you feel about a change of direction?" Zass asked. "A... shall we say, more hands on position?"

"Spill it Zass. What do you mean exactly?" He asked with an eager expression, leaning forward in the seat.

"I'm going to step into the boots I've been neglecting for a while now." Zass said. "I'm thinking of a venue to run things from. I'm planning a nightclub with an additional piece of furniture the human clientele won't be seeing."

"A throne?" Tank asked.

"Something like that." Zass responded with a smirk.

"Finally!" Tank exclaimed, reaching over and punching him in the arm with one huge fist. "I'd given up on you actually leading. Aren't the Council talking about coming here and installing another Committee to run LA? I can't stand those fuckers. They've made a complete pig's ear of Vegas. All the different clans on the Committee all having different agendas. Man," he said running that same hand through his mane of wavy curls, "I've about had a gut full of that place I can tell you. Missy just puts the cap on the things that are biting my ass right now."

Zass smiled at Tanks rant and asked him the favour we wanted him to say yes to. "So if we offered you a position at the club. Something with authority but with less responsibility... What would you say?"

"Sign me up!" Tank crowed. "Immediately!"

We smiled at him and I said, "You don't even know what we have in mind!"

"I don't care. I swear. My third, Hera loves that furry Bitch. She can take over as 'Master' for all I care. Cerberus and a few of my other guys would come at the drop of a hat too. What's the job?"

"Head of security." Zass said with a smile.

"Done!" He said immediately. "When do I start?"

"How much of my personal security do you want to be involved in?" Zass asked and shrugged.

"You know I love you man." Tank said, "I'm down for personal security, club security whatever you want. It's going to be a nice change. I'll need to tie up some loose ends and find somewhere to live over here, but I'm sure that won't take too long. I've got the hankering to chase up a certain red head while I'm here anyway." He said with a smile.

"Jezebel?" I asked already knowing what his answer would be.

He cocked his finger at me and made a half smile as well as clicking his tongue against the roof of his mouth. I was very familiar with that particular 'Bang On' gesture. Zass used it quite a bit. I wondered who'd started using it first then giggled when Tank realised where my mind had gone and rolled his eyes. "OK you two." He said, hugging first Zass then me. "I'll go see what the lovely Jezebel's up to tonight and if she wants to change employers."

At my questioning look he said, "You don't mind employee relationships do you Boss?" At Zass's shrug he added, "That one's too good at her job to waste on Inferno. If things heat up here with the Council and you get any challengers for the top job, you're going to want someone like her here with me." He added smiling suggestively. At Zass's nod he said, "Besides, if Cerberus doesn't want to come along, she'll be a perfect replacement for my second."

"Is Cerberus nervous about the possible attachment between he and Scott because of giving Scott his blood?" Zass asked. "Because he needn't worry. Scott's a lot more new and improved since he woke up in The Den. Cerberus doesn't have anything to be concerned about." Zass assured him.

"Cool. Yeah, I'm pretty sure he didn't want to encroach on you two and your relationship. But if you're sure there's no chance of him Bonding with Scott, I'm sure he'll be relieved and happy to come too. Let me sort things out at home and find a Realtor who can help us find a new place."

Zass handed Tank one of Misha's cards and told him to expect a call then showed him out.

"Misha's going to need to give you a commission with all the business you're going to be sending his way!" I exclaimed when he returned.

Zass laughed and then called the very Vampire we were discussing.

"Hey Daddy!" I rolled my eyes at the endearment, but I knew Misha loved it. "So Scott and I were talking and we thought we'd let you know I'm back to normal, well as normal as I get! Also we need you to get out your little black phone book and hit us up with some numbers."

"Ohhh, you two looking for a third?" He asked Zass.

I heard Misha's response and laughed.

"Mish Mash!?!" Zass shouted, then continued in a normal tone. "Not that little black book! We need a realtor for Tank, a contractor to go through my potential nightclub space with me. Probably a permanent cleaning crew, I'm going to need staff, acts, a chef and potentially a Sommelier. Top shelf Misha, only the best for the Queen."

"Queen?" Misha asked. "You finally taking the actual leadership thing seriously?"

"Someone's got to right?" Zass said. "The Council have been talking Committee for LA again and after the debacle that is Vegas since they took away Tank's power, I'm not letting LA go down the same road."

"Well it's about damn time Zass. Whatever you need you let me know. I'll send you my guy Holmes's details. He can hook you up with whatever you need." Misha assured him.

Reassured, I went over to the minibar and helped myself to a cold can of La Croix from the fridge and grabbed a bag of Cheezits. Yes I'm 10. Although I'd probably help myself to a soda later for the sugar rush, because after Zass took my blood I was parched! Right now I needed water and if it didn't have a label I never drink the nasty 'who knows where it comes from' water that they always leave in suspect glass bottles.

"Thanks Luv." Zass replied. "I'll let you know when I have some definite plans drawn up and you can put your ideas into the mix when we know if I'm getting the space."

"Damn straight I'm putting my two cents in Munchkin!" Misha retorted. "You know I'm all about top shelf everything, even down to the porn!"

Water exploded from my mouth and I cracked up laughing.

"Eeeeewwww", Zass admonished me when I accidentally got water on him.

"Bye Mash!" he shouted and flicked one careless finger at the red spot on his phone before dropping it on the table.

Then my eyes opened wide as he pounced on me and flattened me against the sofa. "How much time do we have before we're due back at the Penthouse for Alex?" He asked with a growl. "Because this Queen wants some worship from her subject before the main attraction."

I glanced at my watch and calculated the time we had for fun, cleaning up, packing and travel. "If you're superfast in the shower and only take 10 minutes to pick something to wear we'll have enough time for what you want before we need to be home." I thought about Alex and home and what could happen that night and had a flash of him looking at his watch and grimacing. "Besides, he's going to be running late anyway. So we can have round two in the shower before we have to get dressed." I flicked his nose with my index finger. "If you're fast."

"Oh, Scotty you definitely read my mind!" Zass laughed and dropped his robe before straddling my hips.

I heard a slight sound from the direction of the table behind him and said loudly. "Hang up you Perv! Or not!" Before grabbing Zass and pressing him firmly against me and claiming his lip with mine and groaning.

"Better than porn! Or it would be if you let me watch!" We heard Misha shout then sigh before hanging up.

"Maybe another time." Zass whispered against my mouth.

"OK." I whispered back, then concentrated on the only man in my life that mattered right then and there.

OK thirsty babes, that particular thirst will hopefully be quenched next chapter. For a while at least! XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531 36 12
Mitch decides to quit his job and move back to Texas, using the money he made to open up his own photography and videography store. The store becomes...
471 12 11
Knowing you wasn't a mistake life separated us for many personal reason..I'm trying to forget you but the truth....I didn't.... I'm just ignoring...
25.3K 1.4K 34
Mitch has always been praised for him beauty, but now, that same feature has gotten him in trouble. He has always been independent, but will this sam...
129K 4.7K 113
I'm Scott Hoying, and I'm top alpha. Not just in my pack, but in the council as well. My omega is Mitch and he is stronger then you think. This is no...