Unexpectedly

chinenyuuri

You fall to a person unexpectedly, instantly, totally without a doubt. It comes along without any warning. Еще

Falling
Meeting
Getting To Know
Admitting
Confessing
Realizing
Confusing
Fooling Around
Failing
Chances Increasing
Happening
Denying
Giving
Saying
Preparing
Choosing
Apologizing
Finding
Confronting
Planning
Seeing
Catching
Pushing
Annoying
Wanting
Caring
Battling
Hurting
Faking
Breaking Up
Looking
Doubting
Ignoring
Blaming
Suffering
Suffering pt. 2
Begging
Missing
Meeting Again
Talking
Affecting
Hiding
Dating
AN

Ending

5.2K 147 175
chinenyuuri

Chapter 44 - Ending
[Contains Super Angst]

"No." V gasped, "No."

Jin came to the boys, he actually followed the couple at the park and secretly looking at them from afar. He went to check on Jungkook in a quick, without glancing at V who was crying so loudly without shame, Jungkook wasn't breathing at all, he feels more nervous. He can't feel Jungkook's heart beat.

Jungkook got sent to the hospital. Sadly, he was dead on arrival.

And it broke the heart of the two boys completely. Hearing the bad news from the doctors. The light of their life has been taken away. It was unfair. Jungkook is still young. The pretty boy wasn't able to say his farewell to the boys, it was pretty quick.

Drastic.

They entered the emergency room and saw Jungkook. Covered with white sheets. V kneel down to the floor and bury his head over the side of the bed, he gets Jungkook's hand and squeeze it.

"You wouldn't leave me right? Jungkook?" V sobs, "We're going to live in together, right?"

Jin snorted, as he observe how horrible V was feeling--more painful than him, the boy wasn't able to know that Jungkook has an illness in the first place. V only got informed after Jungkook's death.

"Does Jungkook even deserve this? Do I even deserve this? Do we ev-eve-even d-deserve this?!?" V frustratedly asked while making loud sobs, "We're doing great and this what happens next."

V continued questioning his boyfriend, "You're not leaving me alone here, remember? Aren't we going to graduate together?" He squeezes Jungkook's hand harder, "I wouldn't leave you, you wouldn't leave me too right?"

He asks with his raspy voice, "Yah! Jungkook! You're sleeping again, heavy sleeper." And fakes a laugh, "Wake up, Jungkookie."

Jin was quietly standing and crying beside V, he still cannot believe that his bestfriend will leave him behind. He cannot accept the fact that his bestfriend died because of a foolish sickness, it was unfair. Out of all people, why Jeon Jungkook? He asks himself. The boy is nice and sweet, anyone can tell that Jungkook is very kind.

"V." Jin called and says, "He's already dead."

"Is this what he was supposed to tell me?!?" V shakes Jin's arms, "He knew about that sickness since before?"

Jin nod and wipe his tears away. He bow his head apologizing to the boy, "Yes."

"I knew about it just now that he left us." V whispered softly, "I don't understand at all."

"He doesn't want you to know because you'll feel hurt."

"Isn't this more painful?" V sighed.

Jin patted his back, "Jungkook doesn't want people to worry about him." He giggled, "That pig."

V stand up and embrace the younger male tightly, with his eyes closed and tears rolling down through his cheeks and to Jungkook's face. The pretty boy is already resting in peace. V still cannot believe it. It was a horrible surprise.

He placed a kiss to the boy's forehead then to the cute big nose and to the right and left cheek, he leans closer to the boy's ear and whispers, "I love you s-so mu-much." His voice cracked as he said those words and so he repeats it again, "I love you, Jungkook."

He hugs the boy again and continue crying all out until his tears run out. His eyes were really red. His cheeks were puffy.

Jin walk to the boy and rub V's back, "He loves you more." He tried his best to cheer up the boy who was in deep pain and sorrow.

Nobody knew that Jungkook's leaving that night. They never expect that Jungkook cannot take it anymore. V never knew that it was his last date with the pretty boy. And the last fireworks display he had gone to watch with Jungkook.

Jungkook's relatives were crying during the funeral most specially his aunt. V and Jin cries every single day--every hour to be exact. Jimin came and apologized to the two boys for the things he caused them to break apart. The boy is regretful for everything. He was too immature for making plans and such to steal V away from the poor innocent boy.

"When will we stop crying?" Jin asks to the person beside him, "Maybe after one year." V answered.

"I'm sure he is happy to be with his parents now." Jin forced a smile.

"Do you think if I die, I'll meet him?"

"Are you crazy?" Jin chuckled, "He'll not be happy that you killed yourself for him."

"I want to meet him again."

Jin sighed, "He's probably looking at us from heaven."

-

-

-

1 year later.

"Jimin!" V shouted, "Yah! Jimin!"

Jimin came running back to the two boys while holding a big smile and the flowers he received from Suga. V grin at his bestfriend who was obviously blushing because of Suga's gift for their graduation. Jin ruffles Jimin's hair harshly, "You're blushing."

Jimin push his hair up cooly, and glance at Suga who was standing not that far from them and staring at him. He gave his sweet smile and faced back to his friends.

"Let's go now." V ordered and left the noisy place. The two boys followed him. They are actually going to eat outside to celebrate.

V called for his driver. It took them half an hour to reach the destination. The ramen shop that V and Jungkook went before, where they met Jimin and Jin dating as well. V requested it. He wants to go where him and Jungkook made memories, it doesn't matter if it makes him lonely. Just remembering things he had with Jungkook makes him happy. Even if those were now memories and cannot be repeated.

"What do we order?" Jin asks the two boys, in the end, he ordered food for them, "That's enough." He said to the waiter as he finished stating the dishes he wanted to try.

"I'm freaking hungry." V complained while rubbing his stomach, "Why did the principal need to say that long speech?"

"Because it's her screen time, which is once in a lifetime." Jin answer with a sarcastic tone making them laugh in unison.

"I guess Jimin's going to enjoy college with Suga." V said while eyeing at Jimin that just flushed as a reaction to V's words for him.

Jin cackled, "They're the same. Like little kids."

Jimin smacked Jin's head then to V's. He giggle after as he saw the two boys showing annoyed faces. He smirk as he gets the first dish served by the waiter.

"I'm getting this." He said and starts to sip the hot soup, Jin rolled his eyes at Jimin who was very selfish, when in fact he was the one who ordered the food.

They ate all the dishes that Jin ordered. And shared stories about how the graduation went. V paid for the bill, the two thanked him without questioning the reason why V wanted to pay for it which is unusual. V always pay for Jungkook's food.

V checked his watch, seeing the time that is nearly nine in the evening. Jin noticed V, and he smirked tapping V's knees at the bottom of the table.

"You're going somewhere else." Jin slyly said, "Go on." He patted V's back and winked at the boy.

V smiled shyly.

"You must be excited." Jin teased, "Greet him for me." He added.

"Me too!" Jimin giggles and nod. He glance at Jin as V exited the place, Jin smiles at him and said that V was going to meet the dream of his life, Jeon Jungkook.

V's driver starts the engine and drive fast to their next destination. The amusement park where him and Jungkook spent their latest date.

V went inside amusement park. Once again. Where all his memories with Jungkook. Every corner of the park reminds him of Jungkook, it doesn't matter, he doesn't care if it gives him pain, he misses the boy so much. V just think that Jungkook is always watching him. The boy wouldn't want to see him crying again. Jungkook would love to witness him living his life like the old times, being weird but oddly nice.

He sits on the bench near the ferris wheel ride, waiting for the fireworks display. And the ferris wheel caught his attention, he looks at the very top part and remembers how him and the pretty boy shared loving kisses inside that ride. It was one of the best moments he had with the boy.

He starts remembering the rides they rode and made Jungkook dizzy. It was hilarious. V was the coolest guy to maintain his manly side while riding those scary coasters. But, for horror houses, he is the scaredy cat. Jungkook needs to hold on his hand tightly so he can pass the house and successfully make his exit. Every ride gets better as long as they're together. But, now that Jungkook's gone, he never had the courage going inside that nerve wrecking horror house.

"It's starting~" V announced like he has someone sitting beside him. It is the exact same line he said the last time he went with Jungkook.

His eyes sparkle as the fireworks began. He feels happy to see the bright works again. It was indeed beautiful but lacks something.

It lacks someone. That is supposed to be watching along with him.

"I miss you." V said while staring at the beautiful fireworks. He can imagine Jungkook leaning on his shoulder, while stealing kisses. And he would hug the boy tightly, they can feel each other's loud heartbeats.

V holds on his chest and felt his heart racing again. Even imagining moments with Jungkook makes his heart race.

At the very end of the fireworks display, he covered his eyes. He already knew that he is going to cry right after the show, it reminds him of the last scene he had with Jungkook. How Jungkook suffered in pain, and it was hopeless.

V fell in love with the boy, instantly, without a doubt. It just came along right as he saw Jungkook. He knew that he was not a good match for the pretty boy who was very popular among the boys in his class and even other classes. Afterwards, with a constant blink of an eye, the boy ask them out and gave him a chance to get close that eventually created a relationship that was pretty unimaginable.

In their relationship, it was like a roller coaster ride, making you sick and tired but it was still beyond enjoyable. He learned that he shouldn't let anger overrule his heart. He became a bad boyfriend to Jungkook, and he was very lucky that Jungkook forgave him.

He went out of the park with his eyes still raining tears like it wouldn't end. He didn't call for his driver, instead, he calls for a taxi cab and went to the cemetery.

Tears just won't stop. He doesn't care if the taxi driver was already judging him. He is still a human, with feelings.

This is the end.
The end of Jungkook's life, but, their love will not end, ever. V promised to himself that he will not date any other man besides Jeon Jungkook. He will continue living his life for Jungkook.

"I'll never stop loving you, Jungkookie." V sobs as he place the bouquet of yellow tulips on Jungkook's grave.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

15.4K 699 41
"I never thought you'd be the one to fall for a weirdo like him..." JK ⬏ TH ⬎
244 25 9
An encounter that was never planned, but so many times dreamt off.
23.7K 811 17
Love...come with risks.
13.9K 515 19
Sometimes....you just gotta be careful with love.