Unexpectedly

By chinenyuuri

You fall to a person unexpectedly, instantly, totally without a doubt. It comes along without any warning. More

Falling
Meeting
Getting To Know
Admitting
Confessing
Realizing
Confusing
Fooling Around
Failing
Chances Increasing
Happening
Denying
Giving
Saying
Preparing
Choosing
Apologizing
Finding
Confronting
Planning
Seeing
Catching
Pushing
Annoying
Wanting
Caring
Battling
Hurting
Faking
Breaking Up
Looking
Doubting
Ignoring
Blaming
Suffering
Suffering pt. 2
Begging
Missing
Meeting Again
Talking
Affecting
Dating
Ending
AN

Hiding

2.1K 110 19
By chinenyuuri

Chapter 42 - Hiding

Jungkook beg his aunt to let him get discharge out of the hospital. He did got the permission and went home safely with his aunt, together with Jin and V. He goes straight to his bedroom to change, Jin and V were waiting at the living room.

"Jungkook getting fever is kinda different." V said, Jin glared at him, "Because he is unique."

"You kids should go home now." Jungkook's aunt told them, "He's probably resting upstairs."

The two boys agreed. They understand that Jungkook had been stressed and tired for days. They parted halfway from Jungkook's house. Jin secretly went back to see Jungkook. He just cannot go home without talking to the boy about the matter, Jungkook needs to go under the treatment. He needs to do his best convincing Jungkook to do the treatment.

The doctor said that the patient needs someone to show their love towards him to support his operation. The survival rate for Jungkook's condition is fifty percent, as said with his third stage of cancer.

It was a little late for them to find out about Jungkook's sickness. It didn't show any symptoms or signs until lately as Jungkook went to another country. He kept it to himself. They cannot predict what will happen for Jungkook the next few days.

Jin talked to the doctor that late night before Jungkook got discharged. As much as possible, the doctor advised him to make Jungkook go through the treatment before the cancer continues to grow and spread all over Jungkook's body.

The tumor has grown into the bones and nearby bones. Even in the single lymph node with a size slightly one inch larger. It's scary. Terrible. The doctor showed it to Jin.

Jin understands his bestfriend. Jungkook had been scared of going through lab tests, interviews and treatments. It brings back his lonely life inside the hospital cage. He hates all the things involved in the hospital. That is why Jungkook doesn't want to get the needles out from his feet before, because he knows that he needs to stay in the so-called-hell, the hospital.

He went back, and greeted Jungkook's aunt. He goes up to Jungkook's room, without knocking, he entered the room.

There, he saw Jungkook taking a nap at the bed. With body covered with a blanket. He takes his steps towards the bed and sitting next to the sleeping boy.

"You should go home." Jungkook whispered softly. His eyes were closed but he was not sleeping at all.

Jin ruffles Jungkook's soft hair, and bite his lips, preventing himself to cry. He should be strong for his bestfriend.

"Can you just do what the doctor said?" He requested.

Jungkook weakly shook his head with eyebrows creased.

"It wouldn't be tough. We're here for you." Jin tried to make his voice sound happy, but failed.

"I don't want." Jungkook growled, "I want to sleep, please leave."

Jungkook will always be the hard-headed man forever. He is spoiled with Jin and his aunt. He doesn't like being ordered by doing things he hates the most. It would be very hard to convince this pretty boy.

"Why didn't you told V the truth about your sickness?" Jin asked with a confused expression.

Jungkook shrugged.

"If you are doing this to protect his feelings, it's pointless." Jin scolded the younger male.

"It is, Jin."

"You're hurting yourself more and you're hurting him too." Jin sighed, "Tell him the truth."

"I don't want, and you'll never change my mind. I don't want."

"Yah! Jungkook!"

"What?!?" Jungkook yelled back.

"Tell V the truth and get your treatments, please." Jin pleaded.

Jungkook opened his eyes and sits up, he faced Jin, "I can still go to school. He will never know about this. He doesn't have to. You see treatments in the hospital are useless, I can still live a little longer."

Jin snorted, "How can I convince you?"

"I told you, I don't want!"

He did attend the classes at school. Jin was the one that seems to be having the sickness, he worries so much while the one with sickness acts normal, mingling with their classmates. He just kept his eyes over Jungkook.

Jungkook waited for V to come inside their classroom and start eating the bento box his aunt prepared for them.

"Jungkookie!" V called while grinning. Jungkook waved at the orange haired boy and told to join him inside the room. He opened his lunch, and handed his spare chopsticks to V. Jungkook glanced at Jin who was staring at him, he smiled and gave another spare of his chopsticks.

V pouted, "He's joining us?" He questioned. Jungkook hits his head and laughs.

"Possessive fool." Jin mumbled and sits closer to Jungkook, he glared at V and signaled to stop pouting.

V already stopped his immature behavior, being jealous towards the bestfriends. He knows that Jungkook loves him, and that's enough. As long as he is with Jungkook, everything will be fine. He can feel that Jungkook's love is only for him, and Jin is only the second priority.

"Did you cooked this?" V asked while eating happily. Jungkook shook his head, "No."

"You should learn how to cook by the time we live in together." V smirked after saying those words. The two glared at him, "Stop imagining things, V." Jin said.

"We are going to live together so we can see each other from morning until midnight." V smiled and wrapped his arms on Jungkook then scowled at Jin.

Jungkook shrugged off and continued eating his food, "Shut up, you guys."

In a little while, Jungkook excused himself to go to the washroom. The two boys were left alone inside the classroom.

"If you guys live in together, I should join in." Jin said with a serious tone.

V laughs playfully, "Why would you join living with a couple?"

"I need to protect Jungkook." Jin rolled his eyes and said, "From you. Breaking his heart again."

"I wouldn't do such a thing."

"How can I be sure about that?"

V ignored Jin's question and just asks, "Is Jungkook sick?" He gulped, "Does he have a sickness that you guys don't want me to know?"

Jin couldn't look straight right into V's eyes. He faced down, playing with his chopsticks, trying to keep his mouth shut. Jungkook doesn't want V to know about it, even though he wants to tell it to this boy. V tapped his shoulders and asks again, "What's with Jungkook?"

Jin faced his back on V. Without saying a single word. V tapped his back.

"What I saw that happened to him isn't normal right? So, I think it's not just a fever." V sighed, "If I get to know that you guys are hiding something from me, I'll kick your butt."

"Go ask him yourself."

"Jungkook wouldn't tell me if it's a bad news." V sighed again.

Jungkook came back. V froze at the moment, he was not able continue his talk about Jungkook's weird condition. He wants to find out what is the real thing about it, but it seems like everyone is hiding it from him.

That night, the couple went out for dinner. They enjoyed eating and talking about their cool off months. Their heartbreaking breakup and sweet getting back together. It was painful yet crazily beautiful to be in a relationship.

The two were walking on the way to Jungkook's house. V suddenly walks slower, observing his boyfriend's back that is still attractive with its pretty body figure.

V came behind his boyfriend, wrapping his arms around the young one's waist.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook called his name without looking back. V then leans his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Can we go to the amusement park again?" V asked and giggled softly, "You said we're going to watch the fireworks next time."

Author's Note:
Sorry late update! Just got home from vacation at Bangkok ;u; I will update soon. And pls bare with my story, i love Jungkook's nose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84 0 12
Remember to love yourself before you love anyone else. The heart break is real..
13.9K 515 19
Sometimes....you just gotta be careful with love.
87 0 12
Your career isn't typically something people look highly upon. But when Jungkook meets you he falls for you regardless of your career.
406 4 19
When you fall in love, you're suddenly, powerfully attracted to someone. ... The moment when you pass from a state of being friends with a person to...