Fate intervenes

By Susannb

This is a fan-fiction story based on the characters in C.L. Stone academy stories. Sang has moved to a new p... More

One look is all it takes.....(EDITED)
Do I trust?
What to do?
Family meeting...
Action speaks louder than words.
Saved
Thinking of Sang
Waking up!
Getting to know the guys.
Bromance....
A new background picture...
Finding a solution.
Planning the weekend....
Sex-Ed with Dr.Sean and Mr.Blackbourne
The dream
Dating marathon -CPR
Lukes date.
Kota
Gabriel
BBQ
BBQ cont.
Silas
North
Nathan
Victor
Owen
What have I done?
Mr.Anderson
Never Say Never
I messed up!
Red-line?
Scared
Chick flick
Halloween
Shoop Shoop
Again?
Introducing Kayli
Notebooking
Thinking
Bringing Jade down, once and for all
Movie night
Take what I want
The party
Waking up
The lake
Who's first?
The nightmare
The nightmare cont.
Meeting Amy
FUCK!!!
Do we have a future?
Fishing
Season 8, episode 15
At last

Dark Side

1.9K 128 17
By Susannb

Nathans POV

The rest of the week went by without any incidents; thank the man above for that. I don't know what I would have done if Jade, or someone else went after my Peanut again.

I just hope that this was the first, and the last time, something happens to her. I don't know if my heart can manage being scared like that again. I want my Peanut safe and sound!

It's now Saturday and I lie beside Sang in her bed, just looking at her and wait for her to wake up. I feel like a creep, but I like looking at her. I think she looks beautiful, gorgeous, and she fits right in my arms.

Several times have I tried to ask her out again, but I get cold feet every time. I'm afraid that she will say no, that she likes one of my brothers better than me. I know we kissed but I know she also kissed the others, that's why I'm afraid I'm not good enough.

"Good morning Honey." She croaks out.

Damn that girl, and what she does with my pants. Well boxers now. Oh no, I don't want her see that. Not now, that's way to soon!

"Are you ready start the day Peanut? The others will be here every minute now, and you bet that North wants to make breakfast to us." I snicker

"What time is it?"

"It's nine o'clock. You fell asleep pretty fast last night, you must be tired."

"Yeah, I slept bad the night before so I was dead tired."

We can hear the door slam and a lot of footsteps heading our way, so I decide to give her a kiss and walk into the closet to get a shorts, so the boys can't see the state I'm in.

"Oy, Trouble. Why the fuck are you still in bed?" I hear Gabe asks Sang, but she answers him with a low voice so I don't hear what she answers.

Coming out of the closet I walk into the kitchen where Luke and North already is working on breakfast. I can see Sang is sitting on one of the chairs talking to them so I walk into the living room where Silas and Kota ha set up the play station.

Today we have nothing on the agenda, other than a sleepover, and I can't wait for this day to start. It's a long time since we had a day off from Academy work, and where all of us are together! I missed this!

Sangs POV

This day war going way to fast for my liking, it's soon dinnertime, and I have absolutely loved this day. We have just been together playing and goofing around. The boys and I have talked a lot today and I have felt really close to all of them, and I'm glad Owen, Sean and I have a little plan on how to get this to work.

Without them, I'm nothing!

While we're out in the pool swimming laps and throwing each other in the air, we hear a car park outside the gate, in the driveway, and door slamming. Soon after Sean and Owen comes through the gate with pizza boxes in high stacks.

"You didn't think you would get a whole weekend without me, did you Pookie?"

"Well, I didn't know. But I'm really happy you are here, and glad you brought food. I heard Silas stomach growl a few minutes ago, so you're just in time." I giggle.

"Pookie, come out of the pool so I can stop your giggles, and to get you fed. Then we were thinking of watching a movie before going to bed."

"You're staying the night as well?" I ask them when I come out of the pool.

"Of course we are, Ms.Sorenson. Sean was bored and missing you, so he dragged me with him to this sleepover."

"Like that was anything like the truth. Who dragged whom to this sleepover?" Sean says, smirking at Owen.

Wiii...

I jump onto Owen and put my legs around him, so he had to put his arms under my butt to keep us stable.

When he did that I could hear snickers from the guys when they were going past us with the boxes of pizza, and some of them actually had a pained expression on their faces and adjusted their bathing shorts.

That made me realize that I was still in my bikini, and that I was almost naked with Owen holding my butt into the air. And I am wet, since I spent the last hour in the pool.

GROAN!

I pull my legs apart and I slide down to the ground, while Owen holds my arms so I don't fall.

"I'm so sorry Owen, I wasn't thinking!" I start to blush and look to the ground, afraid of looking into his eyes and see irritation.

A finger lifts my head up again, and makes me look into his eyes. I get lost! His normally steel grey eyes are like melted silver, and he smiles at me – a real smile.

"Why are you sorry Sang, I'm not. I can change if I get to wet, and I am never sorry for having you around me, hugging me. And the almost naked part, is just a bonus."

Well, if I wasn't red before I am now.

"Come on now, we have to get started on the food before the others have eaten it all." He chuckles, takes my hand and leads the way into the dining room.

After dinner I take a shower and put on the cute pajamas Gabriel had put on Nathans bed. When I came out of the bedroom I could see they had cleaned up after dinner and was sitting around the table just chatting.

"Come here Trouble. What kind of game do you want to play?"

"I don't know Meanie. What do you want to play?"

That earned me a few grunts around the table. Huh, why?

"Ooo, nice of you to ask. I say we move over to the floor and play Truth or Dare."

"See, Sang Baby? Why the fuck did you let him decide?"

"I didn't know, are you afraid of answering a few questions North Star?"

"Fuck no, I'm not afraid. But to keep this fair we won't be having any naughty dares and no kissing dares."

"Oy, why not? I want to!"

"I'm with Mr. Taylor, keep it clean. We have Sang among us now, may as well learn to behave!"

"I'll start. Truth or Dare Cupcake?" Luke asks me.

"Truth."

"What's your favorite movie, and why?"

"Ehhmm. I don't know, I haven't seen a lot of movies."

"What the fuck Trouble? What's your favorite chick flick?"

"I told you, I haven't seen any. The movies I have seen are the ones we have seen together!"

"Shit! Well, close of next weekend, then we're doing chick flick marathon."

"Gabe, do you know what day it is next weekend?" Victor asks him.

"No, should I? I'm more interesting in this day, it's now I have Sang in the same room as me."

"It's Halloween next Saturday. Aren't we going Trick or Treating this year?" Silas asks, and I can see the hope behind the question.

"What? How the fuck did I miss this? I'm to busy with that fucking school, spending the day shopping for you guys, and snuggling Sang that time has run away from me. Ok, well. Then we will meet up here next Saturday, I will have your costumes ready. We will be carving the pumpkins early this year, because this year I have Sang to get ready as well as me."

"We can have a sleepover next weekend, but I have to have breakfast home with mom and Jess. She wanted me to go trick or treating with Jess, but I said we are going to take Sang with us and she let me off the hook if we at least ate breakfast together." Kota says, his ears tinting.

"That's sounds good to me. What about meeting here at 11 then, and we can start carving? That way the ones with family can spend some time with them?" Nathans asks us all.

"We don't celebrate Halloween, so I'm here for breakfast." Silas says.

"I'm here for breakfast as well. Pam is not very happy about holidays, and is going away to her new boy toy." Comes from Gabriel.

"That's sounds perfect. Uncle will want to at least spend some time with us." Luke throws in.

"I will come 13, I have a shift at the hospital. But I will be ready to collect the candy with you. What are you going as Pookie?"

"I don't know. I haven't actually celebrated Halloween before, but I want something fun this year. No scary monsters on me!"

"I'm on it Trouble, don't worry your pretty head with that. Now, who's turn is it now? I'm dying to continue this game."

"It's me Meanie. Truth or Dare, North?"

"Dare."

"You have to sing instead of speaking until it has been your turn three times."

"Sang Baby, please? No singing!" he groans.

"Sorry, that was your dare."

"Truth or Dare, Kota?" He sings out, making the others chuckle, even Owen is chuckling.

"Truth."

"What was the last lie you told someone?"

"It was when my mom asked me if I was going out on a second date with Sang soon."

Hmm. I wonder what he told her. The other boys just chuckled.

"Truth or Dare Victor?"

I started to yawn; tired from all the activities we had all day.

"I think it's time for bed now gentlemen. It's a new day with a new start tomorrow." Owen says, winking at me.

It didn't take long before all of the make shift beds were spread out on the floor, and Nathan turned the lights out. With vanilla scent on my left and berries and moss on my right I fall asleep with a smile on my mouth.

The next day I wake up early; all of the boys are still asleep. I walk over to Nathans room and gets ready for today, and can see that the clock is already eight.

I plug in my IPod and get started on the breakfast for the others. When a song of Kelly Clarkson starts to play I stop what I'm doing and just listen to the lyrics. It's just how I feel!

Everybody's got a dark side
Do you love me?
Can you love mine?
Nobody's a picture perfect
But we're worth it
You know that we're worth it
Will you love me?
Even with my dark side?

Don't run away
Don't run away
Just tell me that you will stay
Promise me you will stay
Don't run away
Don't run away
Just promise me you will stay
Promise me you will stay

Arms suddenly wrap around me, and I inhale spring soap. He leans his head on my shoulder and takes one of the ear props out of my ear.

"Of course we will stay Sang, I really hope you know this. I like you for the person you are today! I will stay where you are Sang!" he whispers in my ear.

I realize I must have been singing the lyrics out loud for him to tell me all of this. And he thinks he can't be romantic? He's so wrong!

I just leans my head backward on his chest and whispers a 'thank you'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 3K 16
Sang is a popular girl who is about to graduate. A terrible accident changes her life forever. She meets 9 beautiful guys who help her through everyt...
168K 7.2K 25
This is a fanfiction about Sang and her academy boys with an alternative beginning that drives the rest of the story. ***This is purely a FAN FICTIO...
178K 8.3K 33
A ghost bird story all rights go to C L Stone. A lot has happened over a year, the boys went on a mission that took them away from Sang. A year with...
44.1K 2.5K 21
NOTE: I'm editing this story now! Not planning on changing any content. I'm just fixing typos, punctuation, grammar, etc. If you see any errors (incl...