The Department!

By TarajiBookShelf

⚠️Warning. Include ADULT Content.⚠️ Fantasia is the chief of the NYPD the 5th precinct where her rival ex-be... More

Lets Be Cops:
Lies she Told
Power Means Everything
Butt Dial Your Speed Dial
Girl crush
Not The L- Word
Worst Case Scenario
Her Deadly Signature
Grief-talk
An Angel From The Past
Gay For You
Halle's New Hustle
Long Distance 1
Sneaky Sex Or Genuine Love?
A Moment Of Truth!
Part 2
Thanksgiving Dinner.
The Love House
Sneaky Freaky
Search party
A Silent Pain
A Fantasia Gesture
Back To Love
Family & Media
Incapable Of Letting Go
Imperfect love
Lets Talk politics
Desperate Times...
How Taraji Met Tasia
Nowhere without You!
?
The Shooting
The Scar: 1
The Scar: 2
A House Full Of Lust
Is She Guilty?
Lies She Told: 2
Fantasia Tells It
It Must Be God!
Vengeance!
Paris Wedding ♥️
My Wife's Enemy
So Much Love In The Family
Is The War Over?
Halle Broke Her Mother
The yes, Pleasure!
The Honeymooners:
The Dream
Part 4
Stalker-ish
Not Without A Fight
Power Means Everything: 2
impulsiveness!
Winning Or Losing?
Between Sisters: 1
Between Sisters 2:
Finding Us Again.
Out Of Love
Part 5:
Strangers
Coolest Moms
So Into My Ex!
Slumber Party
Family Fued
Case Sealed.
Hide & Seek
Body Double!
Face claims:
What The Future Holds...
Legal Spouse
Re-Candling
Happiness In The Family
Screwed!
Body Double 2
The Make Up Gesture
Two Wrongs, Nothing Right.
Part 6
The City Of Memories.
Longest Ride.
Kids' Expectations
The Toy!
Secret Admirer
Secret Admirer 2
Bitter-sweet
Danielle falls
Black & Blue
Obsessed With Obssession
Problems In bed
The Queen's Fix
The house Full Of Love
Growing In Love
The Public:
Part 7: MONEY
Love Still Exist
College Delusions
The Real Villain
Suicidal
The Wrong Sister
The Ex In My System
Fed Up!
Nice Meeting You
We Need Each Other
Sexual Frustrations
The Boy Is Mine.
Another 1
Part 8: We Rise!
Seductions
Karma
Caught In A Lie!
Uncomfortable...
The Doghouse!
The Wife's Punishment
Trapped To Explosives
Ghosted
Stalker-ish: 2
Subconsciously!
The Traitor
Awakening
Drifting & Reminiscing
The Wife's Mistress
Her Bad Choice
Birthday & A Phycopath
The Phone Call
The "lost" BET!
Gabi Let it out!
99%
Judge Me Not!

Alcohol Bottle..

333 29 6
By TarajiBookShelf

Fantasia came back into the room after 45 minutes
"So?"
Taraji stood up, holding her shot arm.
"It's a little above 20," she told her wife.
"how much above?"
"It's like 25 or 29, I'm not sure, But to my defense, most of them are just one-night stands. It wasn't that serious at all"

"Sure. 29 women plus John and Gabriel in college, 31 people in total. Terrific. You are not a slut at all!" Fantasia said sarcastically under her breath.
Taraji picked up a bottle of liquor and gulped then swallowed hard.
"I'm sorry, love was always off the table for me since the woman I loved was married to a man and was fighting so hard to be straight. I had to fuck away my feelings".

"Oh so, now we turning this around on me?"
"No, it was all me, but it is the past. I'm committed to you, I'm with you. I love you. I crave you, my past is just that, the past"

Fantasia sighed, she realized she'd been acting jealous and crazy.

"You are right. I'm sorry." Fantasia said.
Taraji walked closer. "I know I have an arm that's very painful right now but ever since you saved your wife, the way you did it, I've been so fucking hot. I'm horny as fuck. Is there a way we could? You know"

"You gotta heal first. Excuse me I'm gonna pack for us then help the kids get ready" Fantasia said walking away.
Taraji groaned dramatically, it sounded like some bear.
2 days later
They were back in New York City. Walking into a coffee shop holding hands. Got a table, sat down, and ordered.

Miley (Taraji's ex, who's also a doctor) walked in with her two kids, (7 and 5, a boy and a little girl) and her husband. Tall, well-built, and Idris Elba dark. Very handsome.

Taraji saw them taking their table. Fantasia followed her eyes. Miley looked good, like she had a job done on her ass, never carried her kids, and like she lives in a gym doing cardio. Her body was banging.
Fantasia sat back on her chair and looked at her wife who was plainly stealing looks.
Miley lifted her eyes and saw Taraji, their eyes locked. Miley smiled at her. Taraji smiled back.
Fantasia just watched.

Miley sent a waiter over to their table.
"vanilla latte for our former First Lady and chai tea latte for our former President, from the lady on table six, oh she said to tell you to run for office again please and I agree. Enjoy" the waiter said.

Fantasia turned and looked at Miley. She smiled.
"Okay, she's freaking me out, how did she know what I drink?"

"Babe, you were the president, everybody in this room can guess what you drink. Would you relax and enjoy your latte?" Taraji said.
Fantasia sulked. "I'm not having a drink from your ex!"
Taraji pulled a small bottle of whiskey from her purse and gulped
"Oh God, here we go again. Okay baby, don't drink it. Order something else" Taraji said.
Fantasia looked at her latte, it looked delicious.
"I'm just gonna taste it that's all," Fantasia said. Taraji smiled shaking her head.
Her phone rang it was Halle calling.

Taraji: hey baby girl m
Halle: Are you with mom? I have some news to share with both of you.
Taraji: sure, let me put you on speaker. Okay, you up...
Halle: Can she hear?
Tasia: I can hear. What's up?
Halle: I'm Pregnant.
(they both gasped, smiling).
Both: congratulations baby.
Taraji: we will be in San Francisco in two days, We are happy for you baby girl.
Halle: I'm happy too. I will be happier when you get here.

They hung up.
"Maybe we should invite all your exes!" Fantasia said. Every time she makes remarks about her wife's past sexual life, Taraji takes a drink. She was not aware she was becoming an alcoholic.
She emptied her whiskey.
"Waiter hey, over here. Do you serve alcohol?"

He chuckled. "No First Lady, we don't even serve tea," he said. "Bummer! I don't think I can make it without booze" Taraji said.

Fantasia drank her latte unaware of her wife slipping away into the alcohol bottle.
"So, you dicked down all your women?" Fantasia asked. "Really? Here, now? You wanna talk about my slutty days, right now?" Taraji asked.
"is just a question I forgot to ask"
Taraji stood up. "I need something to help me through this conversation. Give me a minute I will be right back" she said and walked out.
She went next door to a liquor store. Bought three bottles of whiskey.

Went back to the coffee shop. Fantasia was on a phone call and barely saw her wife pouring whiskey into her latte.
She sipped and poured some more. By the time Fantasia was done talking on her phone, she was drunk. "So, where were we?"
"talking about your slutty wife" Taraji answered in her drunk voice.
"Are you fucking drunk??"
"I just had coffee and a teeny weeny little sip of whiskey!"
Teeny weeny?
"Oh God! Really here?" Fantasia snapped. She held her tight to the car took her home and went to the police department where she was trying to correct the system.
Taraji drank some more alcohol and blacked out on the couch. Good thing their kids were at Jack's house again. Billie went back to her grandma's.

Halle called Fantasia asking to host her wife's surprise birthday party at their house. "Of course baby, you can do that. Let me know how your mom and I can help, I will have to run this by her but I know she won't have a problem." that was her answer.

She arrived home. Went inside and found her wife blacked out on the couch around bottles of booze.

"I think you might have a drinking problem," she said after letting out a frustrated sigh. She cleaned up and let her sleep on the couch.

Taraji didn't stop drinking because Fantasia didn't stop mentioning her number and her exes and shit.

The night of the Party, Taraji helped where she could and then started indulging in her bottle secretly. Kassie joined her in the backyard.
"Guess who's here..." Kassie announced her presence excitedly. "Geez I don't know, is it one of my exes!?" Taraji asked sarcastically and took a long sip of her Brandy.

"It's grandma to be. Why are you so untouchable? And why are you drinking that?" Kassie said snatching the bottle. "Give me that!"
Kassie realized Taraji was drunk, her eyes were drunk as hell... "Taraji you are drunk!"

"It's a party!"
"A party barely started and you are already hammered baby girl what's wrong?"

"My wife thinks I'm a fucking slut!" Taraji said slowly trying to utter her words in the most understandable tone ever.
"me? The love of her life, a slut" she continued.

"I am sure Fantasia doesn't think that at all!"

"she does. Cause she's been with 11 people and I've only been with what... Over 20" She said Kassie chuckled, it was because of how Taraji said it that made her laugh. "You forget Fantasia was married most of her life. Of course, her number is tolerable. You were not married until Vic then her. You were single most of your life and single people sleep around."

"so you calling me a hoe too?"
"No, I'm saying I get it. I understand why your number could be a little over 20 or whatever number." Kassie said.
"My wife doesn't understand," Taraji said.
"yeah she does, she's just jealous. Fantasia is overly jealous when it comes to you, she is super jealous, so I also understand why she could make a big deal out of this but is not a good enough reason to drink." Kassie said. Taking all the bottles to the kitchen.

She found Fantasia and Paris talking about something and laughing.
"I think you should go talk to your wife, she might have a drinking problem," Kassie said. Fantasia walked out. She was scared that her suspicions could be right.

She found her wife drunk.
"Oh God, I was right!" she muttered. "hey, wanna take a walk around the yard?"
"You trying to walk my drunk away, it won't work"

"Why do you drink so much?"
"Cause you think I'm a slut. I'm not. I've seen how you look at me."

"I don't think that at all baby, I don't. I'm just jealous and angry at myself for letting you go through all that. All you needed was me and I was nowhere to be found. I made you do this. I know I'm partly responsible and I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. But yes Taraji yes I'm jealous. Very."

"All I wanted was you. All I want is you Fantasia. Not any of those women. It's always been you baby. I'm sorry I was such a fucking slut"

Fantasia chuckled. "You are my slut, and you are my drunk. But no more drinks for you. I love you, but no more" Fantasia said embracing her. Taraji felt smothered stepped away and threw up.

Fantasia made a grossed-out facial expression.
"So unsexy!" she muttered.
Taraji groaned.

"Hey, they saying is time for a party game," Paris said standing by the exit door.

"Oh no. Which one?" Fantasia asked. "Truth or dare, or Truth or Drink"
"Oh no no, my wife can't have another one. No, to Truth or drink, or any drinking Game, we will be right there, I just need to clean my wife up a little bit."

Paris nodded and walked away
"I could use a drink--"

"Don't make me slap the drunk out of you, come on, we gonna wash you off" Fantasia said pulling her wife back inside.

Back inside. Taraji was feeling better, so they joined the party game.
"Great, the other former first lady is here too... I have a question for both of you... Have you had sex, or kissed before?" Amirah (Kassie's date) asked them. Taraji froze. Kassie took a drink.
Fantasia narrowed her eyes at them.
"So?" Amirah asked.

"Yes!" Kassie said
"No!" Taraji said.
"I mean No!" Kassie corrected. Fantasia narrowed her eyes at her.

"Which one is it Kasandra? The yes or the no?" Fantasia asked placing Kassie on a hot seat. She felt hot, she started sweating.
"Come on guys, it's a no, let's move on," Paris said saving her mom.

"I heard yes and no. I need an explanation right now. Kassie? Better yet no, let me ask my wife..." Fantasia asked turning to Taraji.

Taraji swallowed hard. "It was no to sex..." Taraji explained. "And yes to what wifey?" Fantasia was getting agitated. Kassie was very much scared of Fantasia. She felt like running for her life.
"Yes to the kiss!" Taraji explained

It became silent.
Fantasia was speechless. Amirah was turned on,
Paris and Halle looked at each other disgusted. Halle stood up to storm out... "Sit!" Taraji commanded. "Sit down Halle, it was long before you too met, I was her security, she was our first lady, she liked me, she kissed me," Taraji said then looked at her wife "... I didn't kiss her back. I respected her and the President, so I pulled away and nothing happened after that" Taraji explained to her wife. Fantasia felt a relief. Kassie was embarrassed and stormed out.

Paris stood to run after her... "I will go," Taraji said attempting to stand... "No, is fine, I got this," Fantasia said and went to find Kassie.

"So, Taraji How many women have you slept with?" Amirah continued pocking the bear...
"Bitch are you coming for me? Cause I can fuck you up right now!!"
Fantasia returned to the room
"Okay, that's enough...Mirah I apologize, she's drunk" Fantasia said pulling her wife with her.

Paris and Halle laughed, "Girl what are you doing pocking the tiger, can't you tell she's drunk?" Halle asked laughing. "And that's the big question nobody wanna answer in front of their spouse" Paris added.

"Really? Now I wanna know your number. How many women and men have my wife slept with?" Halle asked...

"What? Hal, come on... Who remembers that?"
. "I do, three girls, 1 boy! So what's your number?" Halle asked. Amirah settled down and sipped her naughty Cocktail drink.
She liked drama. Clearly.

"It's a little above... 10, Hal what's the big deal?" Paris was defensive.
"No big deal, I was just asking... So, who are they?"

"Seriously?"
"Yes, I'm carrying your child... I'm gonna be unattractive, bloated, fat, and ugly... You owe me that much, or I swear, I will un-impregnate myself"

Amirah opened her eyes wide. Paris swallowed hard.

Meanwhile.

Fantasia and Taraji got the same email. They checked their phones at the same time. Then looked horrifically at each other.

On their screens was Queen Latifah's wedding invitation.
Guess to whom?.
Toni... The other woman they had a threesome with, the woman who fell in love with Fantasia and ruined their marriage the first time.
You remember her right..?
Owner of some honeymoon resort...
Taraji's first?

Yup her...she was marrying their "wife"
Wait until Taraji is sober cause she's not a fan of Toni and she has a big crush on Queen.
"Oh gosh!! I've never been so fucking disappointed, why do all the women I'm crazy about gotta like this chick?" she remarked and walked away.

Fantasia swallowed hard and looked at the phone screen.

********

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 3.2K 40
Based on the new modern 2024 version of The Color Purple. Exploration of the in depth on screen and off screen relationship between Taraji and Fantas...
4K 214 12
An amazing take on a love story we never thought we would need. This story is about a female named Fantasia (Tasia) and another female Taraji (Raji)
8.6K 846 19
"There's heaven and there's hell. And then there's love- something that simultaneously feels like both"~
23.4K 1.4K 26
How can one stay away when our hearts are intertwined? A tarasia fanfic