The Department!

Por TarajiBookShelf

⚠️Warning. Include ADULT Content.⚠️ Fantasia is the chief of the NYPD the 5th precinct where her rival ex-be... Más

Lets Be Cops:
Lies she Told
Power Means Everything
Butt Dial Your Speed Dial
Girl crush
Not The L- Word
Worst Case Scenario
Her Deadly Signature
Grief-talk
An Angel From The Past
Gay For You
Halle's New Hustle
Long Distance 1
Sneaky Sex Or Genuine Love?
A Moment Of Truth!
Part 2
Thanksgiving Dinner.
The Love House
Sneaky Freaky
Search party
A Silent Pain
A Fantasia Gesture
Back To Love
Family & Media
Incapable Of Letting Go
Imperfect love
Lets Talk politics
Desperate Times...
How Taraji Met Tasia
Nowhere without You!
?
The Shooting
The Scar: 1
The Scar: 2
A House Full Of Lust
Is She Guilty?
Lies She Told: 2
Fantasia Tells It
It Must Be God!
Vengeance!
Paris Wedding ♥️
My Wife's Enemy
So Much Love In The Family
Is The War Over?
Halle Broke Her Mother
The yes, Pleasure!
The Honeymooners:
The Dream
Part 4
Stalker-ish
Not Without A Fight
Power Means Everything: 2
impulsiveness!
Winning Or Losing?
Between Sisters: 1
Between Sisters 2:
Finding Us Again.
Out Of Love
Part 5:
Strangers
Coolest Moms
So Into My Ex!
Slumber Party
Family Fued
Case Sealed.
Hide & Seek
Body Double!
Face claims:
What The Future Holds...
Legal Spouse
Re-Candling
Happiness In The Family
Screwed!
Body Double 2
The Make Up Gesture
Two Wrongs, Nothing Right.
Part 6
The City Of Memories.
Longest Ride.
Kids' Expectations
The Toy!
Secret Admirer
Secret Admirer 2
Bitter-sweet
Danielle falls
Black & Blue
Obsessed With Obssession
Problems In bed
The Queen's Fix
The house Full Of Love
Growing In Love
The Public:
Part 7: MONEY
Love Still Exist
College Delusions
The Real Villain
Suicidal
The Wrong Sister
The Ex In My System
Fed Up!
Nice Meeting You
We Need Each Other
Sexual Frustrations
The Boy Is Mine.
Another 1
Part 8: We Rise!
Seductions
Karma
Caught In A Lie!
Uncomfortable...
The Doghouse!
The Wife's Punishment
Alcohol Bottle..
Ghosted
Stalker-ish: 2
Subconsciously!
The Traitor
Awakening
Drifting & Reminiscing
The Wife's Mistress
Her Bad Choice
Birthday & A Phycopath
The Phone Call
The "lost" BET!
Gabi Let it out!

Trapped To Explosives

337 33 11
Por TarajiBookShelf

After everything that Has been going on, Taraji thought she and her wife could use a break. So they took the twins, and Billie to Italy for three days.

In Italy.
First night.
Taraji and Fantasia were walking to their hotel room from the bar. They were laughing hard, talking, and holding hands, they were both tipsy.

They heard Violent slamming of glasses in Room 517.
They looked at each other and paused. "you heard that too right, I'm not drunk" Taraji asked her wife. Fantasia nodded looking at the door. They heard a woman scream and then struggle like she was tapped.

Fantasia and Taraji both rushed to the door.
Taraji made a quick call.

Taraji: it's me, bring me a key card for room 517, hurry.

They waited impatiently while listening to the struggles. They got the key. Taraji opened, and her wife walked in with her. The intruder pointed a gun at them. There were two ladies strapped in an explosion Bomb.

"Oh Fuck no! Baby, we gotta get out of here and get Italian law enforcement on it" Fantasia said pulling her wife out.
"We are out of here don't shoot," Fantasia said opening the door. Taraji narrowed at the guy and pushed her wife out, shutting the door and ducking Simultaneously.

Fantasia wobbled and fell, the bullet passing right on top of her hair into the wall.
She gasped, getting up. "Taraji!," she whispered then stood firm and knocked on the door.
"Taraji! Open this muthafucking door right now!".
She heard more gunshots in the room.
"Shit, fuck!" Fantasia muttered, hands shaking as she fished in her pocket.
She pulled up her phone and called the front desk...

Fantasia: It's Fantasia, I need security and another key card at 517. Call the cops there is a hostage of three women in explosives. Hurry the fuck up!

She hung up and tried kicking the door, but that was a moot pound, she was only hurting her leg. She grunted.
"Hey Muthafucker listen, you are Italian, obviously never heard of me, cause if you did boo you would never touch my wife, cause once I open this door I'm gonna kill you before the police cuff you, you hear me? You are a dead man pal, I'm gonna fuck you up!" Fantasia said.

Her phone beeped.
*It's body explosive, I'm hooked on one too, if anyone attempts to come inside we are Dad, he's holding the switch. So baby please don't do anything stupid. And whatever you do stay away. Or we are gonna blow up? And I already got shot in my arm, I can't do much to help the situation. Fantasia I love you!*

That didn't help Fantasia it only got her more upset. She was pacing on the floor. The security and the manager arrived. The manager was marching to open the door.
"don't, don't open it. That will endanger lives. Stay back. Where the fuck is the damn cops?"
"They are coming"

Fantasia kept pacing, looking at the message from her wife. She was just holding frustrated tears from the back of her head.
The cops arrived but they couldn't do much, considering the situation...

Fantasia called the last person she thought, she would never call...Brooks.

Brooks: you must want something to be calling me right now, so what is it!?
Tasia: body explosive, what do you know about them, if somebody was hooked on them in a locked room next to a maniac with a switch, how would you defuse it or save the person?
Brooks: sounds impossible if the maniac is determined to tap on that button. But why are you calling me, I mean your stubborn ass wife is very good at defusing the bombs. Any kind.
Tasia: she's the victim with a shot arm I guess she can't help herself.
Brooks: oh my gosh Raji. Please call me and keep me in the loop.
Tasia: okay.

After the phone call.

"Did the guy check in with an ID, can't we ID him and find out who he is, the people in his life that he cares about? maybe one of them can come and talk him out of it, a child, a sibling, a spouse, a partner... Mother, father... ID him" Fantasia told the Cops.

"That's not how we do things here!"...
"How do you do you do things because you are just sitting on your ass, my fucking wife is in there, you hear me? the mother of my kids is in the fucking room, so stand up. Do something useful or I will pull the FBI to do your job for you. I'm not losing my wife, trust me if anything more than just her arm gets injured, you are all gonna meet my fist"

Fantasia called the FBI to ID the man.
They sent feedback.
She sent security guys to go home and bring in his wife. That didn't help.

They heard one explosion going off.  It was like fire and a giant elephant hitting the roof.
Fantasia was breathing hard and pacing.
"that's it, I'm going in, I'm not gonna wait out here and wait for my wife to explode."

"I have a plan that might work. We distract him with noises out here, slide that key and get in there, shoot before he could hit the button. It's a stupid plan, but the only one, What do you say?"
Police asked Fantasia. "Do it!"

They executed the plan, stepped in, and shot him to death. Fantasia gasped running inside. The bomb on the other lady was left with 2 minutes, and the one on Taraji was 15 minutes ahead.

"Baby, you know how to defuse it right?" Fantasia asked. Taraji shook her head. "no, I've been studying it, I don't know how to defuse it cause the cables are complicated, but I know somebody who might help. Take my phone, call the number 'Unclassified J' and put it on speaker"

Fantasia called the number.

Jenelle: wow, baby girl... To what do I owe the pleasure?
Taraji: trapped in a bomb. Can't defuse it, another one has less than 5 minutes. Please help. It's body Explosive, I can't find the right Cables
Jenelle: I can't defuse it if I can't see it. Video call me.

The other Bomb exploded.
There was blood and body parts everywhere in the room. Mostly on Taraji.

Fantasia called Jenelle back.
She saw the cables.
"Cut all the cords at the same beat, one cut. If any cable cuts before the others, it's gonna go off. You have to cut them off at once."
Jenelle said.

"I will get the sharp scissors," The manager said rushing out.

9 minutes left
He returned 5 minutes later...

4 minutes left.
They were all afraid to do it.
Fantasia put the scissors on the cords. She was breathing hard.
3 minutes.

Fantasia said a short prayer.
60 seconds.
Taraji looked her in the eyes. "I'm sorry. I thought I was protecting you and staying in to defuse it, I didn't know I couldn't do it." Taraji said.
Fantasia was angry about that.
But she couldn't risk letting the anger be the last Taraji saw of her.

"I love you," Fantasia said
"I love you too," Taraji said tears running down.
"Who is Jenelle?" Fantasia's jealousy didn't give a shit about the condition. "Baby I got 5 seconds," Taraji said. "Tell me, who is she?"
"old roommate during my unclassified training."
"Just a roommate?".
"It wasn't exclusive. I swear baby, it meant nothing"

Fantasia looked at her in the eyes, Taraji knew she was very unhappy.
"3 seconds," one cop said. Taraji's tears ran a marathon. "I love you!" she's
Fantasia cut the cords after aligning everything with her fingers. It was one click that was felt in the room. Everybody breathed deeply. Taraji's gasp was accompanied by more tears.
The bomb was defused for exactly 1 second. It was very impressive how she questioned her wife just to get the job done on time, everybody including Taraji was impressed.
They got the trap off of her.
Took her to a hospital.

After a few hours, she was cleaned up and stitched up.

Fantasia took her back to the hotel to rest.
After a while, she woke up and found her wife looking at her.
Taraji sat up straight...
"Hey, how long have you been looking down at me like that?"

"A while, your unclassified friend called back. Wanted to know if you are alive, she sounded concerned hmm!."

Taraji swallowed hard.

"How many women have you fucked Taraji?" Fantasia asked with a serious face...
"Why does it matter, I'm married to you, we are happy. Ain't you?"

"Don't manipulate me, give me a number. How many Women, have you had sex with? A total number of"

Taraji closed her eyes. "I can't remember! Do you remember your number?"

"Yes 3 boys, when I was growing up, 2 men and 6 women. That's 11, that's my number. Give me a freaking number"

Taraji swallowed hard, looking down. "I'm in pain you know, I went through trauma, I saw bodies explode into pieces. Cut me some slack"

"I don't care. Your tongue is not in pain, so you gonna tell me before I sit on your face"
Fantasia said. "I rather you just sit on my face baby, I will eat your pussy so good"
"Stop manipulating me. How many women have you slept with Taraji is it 15, hell is it 20?"
Taraji cleared her throat." It's quite a number. I need to think about it, list them down then I can have your exact number"

Fantasia stood up. "You have 30 minutes!" she said leaving the room.
. "How about sitting on my face?"

"lost my sex appetite," Fantasia said. Taraji groaned and took her phone to help her remember all the many women she slept with. The more she lists, the more she remembers her one-night stands, and the more the list goes above 20...

"I'm definitely gonna get dumbed!" she said out loud, sighing.
She picked a bottle of liquor and gulped.
"although she's such a fucking jealous woman... she's fucking genius. She's fucking hot!" Taraji continued talking to herself out loud

To be continued...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6.4K 399 18
A single teen mother and a teen that comes from a broken family meets in high school and the rest is history ❤️ ( drama,toxic, emotional , abuse) Thi...
6.9K 438 12
Small Tarasia stories in one. Love, admiration, heartbreak, regret, forgiveness.
3.9K 214 12
An amazing take on a love story we never thought we would need. This story is about a female named Fantasia (Tasia) and another female Taraji (Raji)