The Department!

By TarajiBookShelf

⚠️Warning. Include ADULT Content.⚠️ Fantasia is the chief of the NYPD the 5th precinct where her rival ex-be... More

Lets Be Cops:
Lies she Told
Power Means Everything
Butt Dial Your Speed Dial
Girl crush
Not The L- Word
Worst Case Scenario
Her Deadly Signature
Grief-talk
An Angel From The Past
Gay For You
Halle's New Hustle
Long Distance 1
Sneaky Sex Or Genuine Love?
A Moment Of Truth!
Part 2
Thanksgiving Dinner.
The Love House
Sneaky Freaky
Search party
A Silent Pain
A Fantasia Gesture
Back To Love
Family & Media
Incapable Of Letting Go
Imperfect love
Lets Talk politics
Desperate Times...
How Taraji Met Tasia
Nowhere without You!
?
The Shooting
The Scar: 1
The Scar: 2
A House Full Of Lust
Is She Guilty?
Lies She Told: 2
Fantasia Tells It
It Must Be God!
Vengeance!
Paris Wedding ♥️
My Wife's Enemy
So Much Love In The Family
Is The War Over?
Halle Broke Her Mother
The yes, Pleasure!
The Honeymooners:
The Dream
Part 4
Stalker-ish
Not Without A Fight
Power Means Everything: 2
impulsiveness!
Winning Or Losing?
Between Sisters: 1
Between Sisters 2:
Finding Us Again.
Out Of Love
Part 5:
Strangers
Coolest Moms
So Into My Ex!
Slumber Party
Family Fued
Case Sealed.
Hide & Seek
Body Double!
Face claims:
What The Future Holds...
Legal Spouse
Re-Candling
Happiness In The Family
Screwed!
Body Double 2
The Make Up Gesture
Two Wrongs, Nothing Right.
Part 6
The City Of Memories.
Longest Ride.
Kids' Expectations
The Toy!
Secret Admirer
Secret Admirer 2
Bitter-sweet
Danielle falls
Black & Blue
Obsessed With Obssession
Problems In bed
The Queen's Fix
The house Full Of Love
Growing In Love
The Public:
Part 7: MONEY
Love Still Exist
College Delusions
The Real Villain
Suicidal
The Wrong Sister
The Ex In My System
Fed Up!
Nice Meeting You
We Need Each Other
Sexual Frustrations
The Boy Is Mine.
Another 1
Part 8: We Rise!
Seductions
Karma
Uncomfortable...
The Doghouse!
The Wife's Punishment
Trapped To Explosives
Alcohol Bottle..
Ghosted
Stalker-ish: 2
Subconsciously!
The Traitor
Awakening
Drifting & Reminiscing
The Wife's Mistress
Her Bad Choice
Birthday & A Phycopath
The Phone Call
The "lost" BET!
Gabi Let it out!

Caught In A Lie!

346 35 26
By TarajiBookShelf

In Boston.

Fantasia arrived at the hospital, got Victoria's room, and went there. Victoria was sleeping, hooked up to a machine for her treatment. Fantasia looked at her and everything around her, there was a beeping machine.

Fantasia ran her fingers on the plugs and the machine. "It should be easy," she said under her breath. She heard Victoria waking up.
"Tasia B, or should I say Madame President?" she really sounded sick.

"And what do I call you? You look like a rotten vegetable, waiting to stink up this place. Dead woman walking huh, Karma is a bitch!"

"I knew you would gloat. When you are done could you sit down? I have something to tell you, well a couple of things"
"my ears can hear while standing Victoria."

"Sonia and Ken hooked up in college, remember that summer she disappeared? She was 4 months pregnant, with his baby? Remember she stayed there for a while before she came back. She gave up the baby for adoption. That baby is working for you. That's why Sonia came back for revenge. She feels like you ruined her life. Plus she loves him better than you could have"

"works for me... Who?"
Vic showed Fantasia a picture from her phone.
Fantasia's jaw dropped. "No, she's... No! That's,... No! She's not Sonia's baby"

"She is, and since Sonia's trial is over, her getting that death sentence, she wants to use an inside man to destroy you, I heard her long lost daughter was in prison to visit her the other day"

"Paula is loyal to me!"

"maybe but this is her mother, the mother who is gonna feed her lies to turn her against you. So Madame President, get your house in order. Paula knows secrets about you. She can destroy your life"
Fantasia sat down
"She told you all this? How did you become friends? in college, you always hated each other"

"in college, we wanted what we both couldn't have. Sonia wanted Ken. I wanted Taraji. So we met and talked about that and bonded. She vented to me. She hates you, she always hated you while hanging out with you, remember when you got food poisoning? Sonia did that. When you got trapped in an escape room for a day? Sonia. Every bad thing that happened to you, all Sonia"

Fantasia breathed deeply. Vic's phone beeped. She checked it. "Uh oh!"
"What?" Fantasia asked. Victoria laughed. "you and your wife, are so damn obsessed with me... You lied to her about coming here, didn't you? Cause she's here too"

Fantasia stood up. "She lied to me,?"
"I love this. She's coming in here, needed to confirm the room, Are you gonna hide or what? I won't snitch"
Fantasia groaned going into the joining bathroom. But she left her phone on Victoria's bed.
Taraji walked in.
"Hey babe, thanks for coming. You look beautiful" Vic said. Fantasia was listening. "cut the bullshit. I'm not here for that. How sick are you really? Can't we get you in the best medical treatment?"

"Oh, you care.."

"Girl please, I stopped caring about your existence when you messed up my wife's health. I love that woman with every breath in me,  you hurt her, you hurt my heart. So I don't care how you feel, I just don't want you dumping your kid on me, I have kids of my own and I'm not comfortable making my wife raise your child. So can we keep you alive in any way, I will pay for it??"

Victoria was hurt about what she said so she kept quiet. "okay, you don't wanna talk, fine, I will leave. Goodbye Vic" she said then spotted the phone. She was pretty sure it belonged to her wife but had to prove it.
She called her wife.
The phone vibrated. She saw her picture and caller ID.
*Wifey waffles*
Taraji blushed then her blushes disappeared knowing she and her wife lied to each other.

"What's wrong Raji!"

"Nothing. Please call your grandma to take care of your kid. I can't do it. I have 2 grandkids, 2 small babies three grown babies, two daughters-in-law, and a niece, I can barely breathe, and Billie won't feel the love if she gets stuck with me. She deserves to be raised with love or call her father already" Taraji said and stole her wife's phone. She went straight to the airport and went home.

Fantasia looked for her phone, calling it, and ransacking Victoria's hospital bed.
"Maybe you left it at the hotel"
"I had it in this room. I swear...Damn It! Taraji took it. Sorry, Vic, I can't unplug your plugs today. But I will be back."

Fantasia left. Got on a plane too.

Taraji arrived an hour before her wife. The phone was off in her purse.
"Mom, where did you go? You promised to take us to the Grand Canyon this morning then you disappeared" Zoe said.
"I was here honey. I just had to go to the courthouse for a little bit. That's all. We will go to the Grand Canyon next week. I promise" She ran upstairs and changed into her tights and cropped top.
Sat on the couch like she never left the house.
Fantasia arrived. "hey baby... I thought the big debate was on Monday, what are you doing at home already?" Taraji played dumb kissing her wife. Fantasia kissed her back. "I, I bailed," Fantasia said. They looked into each other's eyes. Somehow they were both hot for each other.

Fantasia picked her up, pinning her against the door.
"what's happening?" Zoe asked. Fantasia let go of her wife, remembering there was a child in the room, Taraji lost balance and fell. Gasping, grunting. Looking up at her wife. Fantasia looked down at her something inside her said. "she deserves to be punished"
.
"Zoe check on your brother..."
"Glad to," She said leaving. Fantasia gave her wife a hand. She took it and stood up. They looked into each other's eyes again.
Taraji wanted her wife more than anything. She pulled her and took off her coat.
Fantasia let her.
"Isn't this the same clothes you left wearing?"
"Yeah, so?"
Taraji looked at her wife. "Nothing." Fantasia looked upset. "I lost my phone," she said. Taraji scratched her head. They knew they had busted each other.
"I'm sorry, want a new one?"
"I want my old one," Fantasia said looking in her wife's eyes.
They both swallowed hard . "something you need to confess?" Taraji asked. "Why? you already busted me," Fantasia said.
"Have I?"
Fantasia was walking to Penda's Purse. "uh, I'm kinda wet and hot for you, you just gonna leave!?" Taraji said distrusting her.
Fantasia looked at her.
"Can I fish into your purse?"
"No"
"Why? Hiding something, like maybe a plane ticket?".
Taraji didn't reply. Fantasia walked closer.
"why are we lying to each other for Vic?" Fantasia asked.
Taraji sat down...

"I'm sorry, I had to talk to her,"
"I had to talk to her too...but did we have to betray each other to do it Taraji? Couldn't we have gone there together as a couple?".

"that could have been a good idea. I'm sorry,"
"I'm sorry too!" Fantasia said. They looked at each other and that sex drive left the room with the lies. "I have to change". "yeah I have to start dinner"

They said giving each other backs
Fantasia pulled her phone from her wife's purse and went upstairs. That whole thing ruined both their day...
They wanted to say a lot to each other but couldn't. They couldn't talk.

"kids, Dinner!" Taraji yelled. Kids came sprinting into the room. "one of you go get mommy please" Taraji said. Zack ran upstairs and came back with Fantasia.
They sat down. Held hands to say grace. Taraji looked at their hands intertwined and then at her wife. Fantasia looked at her. They both bowed their heads. Zoe prayed.
They started eating. Zach and Zoe had crazy stories to share.
Taraji was not even listening or eating. She thought about the moment in the hospital. Fantasia took a few bites, and a few wine sips and Wiped her mouth. "hmm food is delicious mama, You full mummy?" Zoe asked Fantasia
"uh yeah, I wasn't that hungry," Fantasia said stealing looks from her wife. Taraji couldn't eat, her stomach rejects food when she's nervous or scared. She would puke if she tried eating.

The kids enjoyed their food. And cleaned up the table.
Fantasia was on her phone. Taraji didn't blink looking at her.

Taraji stood up and sat on the table, next to her wife, slowly taking a phone from her.
"Wanna do something with me?" Taraji asked.
"Depends, what is it?"
"Punching the punching bag... Cause if I don't. I might hit my wife tonight"
Fantasia swallowed hard and lifted her head...
"We just have to talk. I will start with why I went there. She wanted to tell me Sonia had a child with Kendall. Paula!"

Taraji looked confused. "Whoa!"
"I know. She was adopted. So, you went to tell her to find another guardian huh?".
"Yes, you heard us?"

"I was in the bathroom. Baby I'm sorry would you ever forgive me for lying to you?".
"I lied too... How it happened, I don't know. I just lost it. Can we do therapy again? Like a trust yoga therapy. I've seen it online, it builds trust. Ours need to be rebuilt. If we trusted each other, none of this would have happened." Taraji said. Fantasia nodded.
"book a doctor to come to us. Let's try it" Fantasia said. Taraji leaned in for a kiss. Fantasia kissed her softly. "By the way, she wants me to stop her treatment. She called me to pull the treatment plugs. And I won't lie, I still wanna do it. She makes me miserable!" she said. Taraji chuckled. "she's dying babe, she's asking you to stop her pain. You let her live, you let her suffer." Taraji said. "Ohhh!" Fantasia never thought about it. Taraji chuckled walking out... "hey wanna have sex?"

"What do you think I'm Doing my sexy, follow-me chuckle for?"

Fantasia smiled and followed her wife upstairs.

They started stripping and kissing. Taraji aggressively pushed her wife onto the wall, Fantasia gasped, breathing hard.
"That's for letting me fall"
"Oh, Wifey!" Fantasia said feeling turned on.
"what's Wifey waffles?" Taraji had to ask. Fantasia chuckled picking her up.
"It's my beautiful delicious wife, who is obsessed with waffles," Fantasia said and tore Taraji's tights in the middle with her teeth. Taraji gasped, Fantasia pushed her onto their bed and tore it completely off her body.
Taraji breathed heavily. "You are such a sex animal, Fantasia Barrino"

"Just give me your pussy already," Fantasia said and went head-deep between her legs, "huh!" Taraji breathed deeply. Fantasia found her clit.
"Shit, just like that, fuck!"
.....................................

She's gonna need her dentist after that session🤣🤣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 2.1K 39
The desire to touch and be touched. (BitterSweet) WARNING,⚠️ MATURED CONTENT ⚠️
10.3K 647 19
"Maybe trying something new wouldn't be so bad?" When 17 year old Taraji Henson moves away from her untrustworthy and overwhelming situation of a hom...
14.1K 386 8
𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 Is a smart girl. She's the best at her Job, which is why she's the head detective at NYPD. After breaking up with her psycho girlfriend, Ma...