The Department!

By TarajiBookShelf

⚠️Warning. Include ADULT Content.⚠️ Fantasia is the chief of the NYPD the 5th precinct where her rival ex-be... More

Lets Be Cops:
Lies she Told
Power Means Everything
Butt Dial Your Speed Dial
Girl crush
Not The L- Word
Worst Case Scenario
Her Deadly Signature
Grief-talk
An Angel From The Past
Gay For You
Halle's New Hustle
Long Distance 1
Sneaky Sex Or Genuine Love?
A Moment Of Truth!
Part 2
Thanksgiving Dinner.
The Love House
Sneaky Freaky
Search party
A Silent Pain
A Fantasia Gesture
Back To Love
Family & Media
Incapable Of Letting Go
Imperfect love
Lets Talk politics
Desperate Times...
How Taraji Met Tasia
Nowhere without You!
?
The Shooting
The Scar: 1
The Scar: 2
A House Full Of Lust
Is She Guilty?
Lies She Told: 2
Fantasia Tells It
It Must Be God!
Vengeance!
Paris Wedding ♥️
My Wife's Enemy
So Much Love In The Family
Is The War Over?
Halle Broke Her Mother
The yes, Pleasure!
The Honeymooners:
The Dream
Part 4
Stalker-ish
Not Without A Fight
Power Means Everything: 2
impulsiveness!
Winning Or Losing?
Between Sisters: 1
Between Sisters 2:
Finding Us Again.
Out Of Love
Part 5:
Strangers
Coolest Moms
So Into My Ex!
Slumber Party
Family Fued
Case Sealed.
Hide & Seek
Body Double!
Face claims:
What The Future Holds...
Legal Spouse
Re-Candling
Happiness In The Family
Screwed!
Body Double 2
The Make Up Gesture
Two Wrongs, Nothing Right.
Part 6
The City Of Memories.
Longest Ride.
Kids' Expectations
The Toy!
Secret Admirer
Secret Admirer 2
Bitter-sweet
Danielle falls
Black & Blue
Obsessed With Obssession
Problems In bed
The Queen's Fix
The house Full Of Love
Growing In Love
The Public:
Part 7: MONEY
Love Still Exist
College Delusions
The Real Villain
Suicidal
The Wrong Sister
The Ex In My System
Fed Up!
Nice Meeting You
We Need Each Other
Sexual Frustrations
The Boy Is Mine.
Another 1
Part 8: We Rise!
Seductions
Caught In A Lie!
Uncomfortable...
The Doghouse!
The Wife's Punishment
Trapped To Explosives
Alcohol Bottle..
Ghosted
Stalker-ish: 2
Subconsciously!
The Traitor
Awakening
Drifting & Reminiscing
The Wife's Mistress
Her Bad Choice
Birthday & A Phycopath
The Phone Call
The "lost" BET!
Gabi Let it out!

Karma

332 28 25
By TarajiBookShelf

A week later.

Lana was crying in her office when Taraji stepped in with one of her students who won the competition in class, a quiet shy girl named Veronica. They just call her Nica.

"knock, knock!"
Lana immediately wiped her tears. "uh, yes" she said still wiping. Taraji noticed that she was crying.
"I brought in your mentee. Bad timing?"
"No. No, I was just, this time is as good as any. Come on in"
After meeting her, Taraji sent her to get soda at the vending machine. The girl exited the office.

"Okay, now, talk to me. Who's ponytail do I have to snatch?"
"Maybe Jan's, the girl is ruining my life, my husband wants me to sign because he and Jan are engaged. I'm looking at the papers and I just wanna scream because I might be pregnant and I lied about being on a pill, now I'm late. If I tell him, I'm pregnant... He will hate me more because I lied, I should have told the truth and taken a morning-after pill. But no, I had to act irresponsibly and stupidly."
Lana sniffled.
"So you and your stupid ass husband are sleeping together, and he still wants divorce to marry a girl he doesn't love? Honey, what is it you ain't doing right?"

"he doesn't? He seemed to care about her"
. "sure, he cares. He was raised to care about women, he's not a monster. But he doesn't love Jan, if he did he would have brought her to meet the family officially, instead, he's been dodging us. Hey, he's crazy about you. Don't punish the baby and just stand up and play his little game. Sign the damn papers and find something around here to flirt with. I know my son, he is jealous like my wife. He will panic and soon he will come to his senses" Taraji said.

"But I don't want to sign. I don't wanna throw my marriage away Taraji. I love my husband and I want him to remain my husband"
"Sometimes shit gets out of control baby this is one of the things. To win him, you need to act like you are done as well. But you can find another way to do it. You know the man in him than me, I only know the boy in him. Stop crying and baby, we got you and the baby. I promise you"
"I know you do. Thank you."

While they were talking Jack stopped by.
"Morning Ma, good to see you," he said kissing Taraji on the cheek. "good to see you too. See you on Sunday brunch, love you. Lana I will call you" Taraji said excusing herself.

"Came for the papers? they are right here, I can just sign them" Lana said. "oh uh, no. I came to ask you to pick the kids up later, I am taking an extra shift, so I'm not sure how crazy it will be for me, can you manage or should I ask Jan"
"I will manage" Lana lied, she just felt like it was a competition and she was losing.

"Okay thank you, where you crying?"
"is all I do these days," Lana said. "What's wrong?"
"what's wrong? I'm losing my husband, that's what's wrong, so I cry"...
Jack was speechless.
A guy who's been asking Lana out walked in with a file.

"I'm swamped, can you take this case?" he asked.
"Everybody is busy and wants me to do everything," Lana complained under her breath, jack swallowed hard.

"Sure I will take it, and Jake, I will also be available tonight to grab that drink too, and meet the new people"
"or you could just meet me, I would love to go out with you. Say 7, I will pick you up" Jake said. "I will just meet you there at seven, just text me the place," Lana said. Jake smiled and walked out...

"What are you doing?".
"Reading a case file, why?"
"no, I mean with that clown, what are you doing with him?"
"He has been asking me out for a year now, I kept telling him I was married, and now my marriage has proven to be over," Lana said signing the papers.

Jack clenched his fist. Lana handed the papers. Jack looked at them and then at Lana. He snatched them and tore them apart and tossed them down and stormed out.
Lana smiled from ear to ear. She texted Jake.

*Sorry I didn't realize just how much busy I was. I can't grab a drunk*

She called Fantasia to pick the kids up for them.
Fantasia was just dropping new gear for the street players,
"Uniform? oh my gosh, now we feel like a team, thank you Madame President,"

"You are welcome. I can't stay, I have to pick up my kids at school. I will see you all  tomorrow though" she said and drove away.

Later she arrived at the Penthouse with Rome and Royalty.
Jack was home. "I thought you had to take an extra shift... Am I being punked? Cause if you exhausted you come clean with me not lie to me"

"Mom, I didn't lie to you, I lied to my wife, cause I want to see her later on. But she's on a date" Jack said. "Lana is at the office. She called me." Fantasia said.
Jack sat down. "Help me not be as impulsive as you please, what would I do? I can't lose my wife" Jack said.
"first of all, you are as impulsive as me baby. You have the wrong genes running inside you. But that's what makes you, you. And that's what Lana loves, most of the time. But to save your marriage, you need to go to the office right now, tell her not to sign the papers, and destroy one pride at a time. Thank me later. I got the kids, I will take them home with me" Fantasia said.

Jack nodded and packed for the kids. Fantasia took them home. Jack went to the office.

He found Lana tired and overworking herself.
"canceled your date?" he asked, she jumped, getting startled. "Jesus, Jack" she snapped. "Where are the kids? You left my kids with that failed actress Taylor Swift wannabe?"
Jack laughed. "They are at my mom's"
She nodded.
"you look tired, massage?"
"I'm pregnant!" Lana spat. Jack smiled. "what? Damn it Lana what?"
"I will have an abortion cause I can't bring a baby in a divorce mess"

"Hey, hey no, look. I don't want divorce anymore. I want you and my family back"
"What about your Fiance?"
"Who?"
"Taylor Swift, the unnatural blonde"
"Oh, I was never engaged to her. I don't know why I lied, and oh, I'm gonna break it off with her"
Lana smiled. She stood up and kissed him. "I missed you, Daddy".
"I missed you too baby. So we pregnant?"
"I think" she said. He picked her up and kissed her.

Taraji got home, after a long day at court.

"Grandma!"
Taraji smiled. "awe, my grandbabies are here... you babysitting? baby you really bored"
"Nah, as a favor to my son. How was your day?"

"Tiring."
"Good, I have a massage table set for you in our bedroom. Oil and everything. Just go get stripped, get in a quick shower, and lay on the table I will be right there after putting this kids in their beds and letting the nanny handle the rest"

Taraji smiled. "okay" Taraji went to Take a shower and laid on the massage table.

Fantasia came in. Poured oil all over her body and started massaging slowly. Taraji released all the tension in her body. Breathing hard.
Fantasia rubbed her body. Taraji moaned.
She rubbed some more going down to her ass, that shit make her wet, so she touched her pussy.   Taraji moaned deeply, "right there!"
She massaged her pussy, giving it all the caressing in the world.
"uhh yes baby," Fantasia continued making her moan. "Give me a minute" Fantasia went to fetch toys, she put a vibrate on her clit.
"fuck yes, yes I'm cumming" she announced. Fantasia continued caressing her pussy until she creamed hard. "that felt so fucking good, please don't stop" Taraji begged. "your cream is so beautiful. Very mouth Watering baby, I wanna swallow every drop"
Taraji just breathed, as her wife continues making her feel good.

Her phone rang, she looked at it, and her wife peeked at it too. It was unknown contact. Taraji put it back down. Fantasia ignored it too.
It rang again, but Taraji ignored it. "not gonna take it?" it was beginning to annoy Fantasia., "I know who it is," Taraji said.
"Who?" Fantasia asked pausing. Taraji got up. "it's Victoria. She's been calling me all week"
"Oh!"

Her phone beeped.
*Just wanted to let you know that I have cancer. The drugs are begging to do to me what they did to Fantasia but my condition is worse, my organs are not just failing, I have organ cancer. I have three months tops to live, I wanted to apologize for everything I did to you and your wife. Would you take care of Billie for me please??*

Taraji swallowed hard and handed her phone to Fantasia
Fantasia read the message.
"Karma is a bitch huh. Well, our session is over, I know you wanna call her" Fantasia said walking away. Taraji grabbed her hand. "I won't call her if my wife doesn't want me to," Taraji said.

"I don't care about her, she could die, I won't feel nothing, because I had never hated anyone like I hate Vic, so no, I don't want my fucking wife communicating with her. Let her die" Fantasia said. Taraji was hurt but she wasn't gonna go against her wife's wishes. She didn't want to mess up things

But it stressed her out knowing Vic could die any day without saying goodbye. She just wanted to say goodbye that's all.

Fantasia received a message.

*Hi Fantasia is Victoria, I need to see you. I wanna apologize for everything, starting from college. And also I need a favor, I'm in pain and want it to stop, when we are done talking, could you please pull my plugs, you are the only woman I know who hates me enough to do it, I can't wait three to six months, please come to Boston. There is something else you need to know before I die, let's end all of this!*

"You okay?" Taraji asked seeing the horror on her wife's face. "uh--y-yeah, it's just the upcoming big debate, they want me there" Fantasia said. "you got this baby" Taraji said. Fantasia looked into her eyes and then at the screen. She swallowed hard.

Will she go hear her out?
Will she pull the plugs?

*************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 1.7K 22
Tarasia. Inspired by the movie Proud Mary
54.9K 2.7K 28
"I fight, but my feelings show They came rushing in just like a flood I can't get enough 'cause I need you, baby, baby, by my side You can give me yo...
14K 385 8
𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 Is a smart girl. She's the best at her Job, which is why she's the head detective at NYPD. After breaking up with her psycho girlfriend, Ma...