The Department!

TarajiBookShelf tarafından

⚠️Warning. Include ADULT Content.⚠️ Fantasia is the chief of the NYPD the 5th precinct where her rival ex-be... Daha Fazla

Lets Be Cops:
Lies she Told
Power Means Everything
Butt Dial Your Speed Dial
Girl crush
Not The L- Word
Worst Case Scenario
Her Deadly Signature
Grief-talk
An Angel From The Past
Gay For You
Halle's New Hustle
Long Distance 1
Sneaky Sex Or Genuine Love?
A Moment Of Truth!
Part 2
Thanksgiving Dinner.
The Love House
Sneaky Freaky
Search party
A Silent Pain
A Fantasia Gesture
Back To Love
Family & Media
Incapable Of Letting Go
Imperfect love
Lets Talk politics
Desperate Times...
How Taraji Met Tasia
Nowhere without You!
?
The Shooting
The Scar: 1
The Scar: 2
A House Full Of Lust
Is She Guilty?
Lies She Told: 2
Fantasia Tells It
It Must Be God!
Vengeance!
Paris Wedding ♥️
My Wife's Enemy
So Much Love In The Family
Is The War Over?
Halle Broke Her Mother
The yes, Pleasure!
The Honeymooners:
The Dream
Part 4
Stalker-ish
Not Without A Fight
Power Means Everything: 2
impulsiveness!
Winning Or Losing?
Between Sisters: 1
Between Sisters 2:
Finding Us Again.
Out Of Love
Part 5:
Strangers
Coolest Moms
So Into My Ex!
Slumber Party
Family Fued
Case Sealed.
Hide & Seek
Body Double!
Face claims:
What The Future Holds...
Legal Spouse
Re-Candling
Happiness In The Family
Screwed!
Body Double 2
The Make Up Gesture
Two Wrongs, Nothing Right.
Part 6
The City Of Memories.
Longest Ride.
Kids' Expectations
The Toy!
Secret Admirer
Secret Admirer 2
Bitter-sweet
Danielle falls
Black & Blue
Obsessed With Obssession
Problems In bed
The Queen's Fix
The house Full Of Love
Growing In Love
The Public:
Part 7: MONEY
Love Still Exist
College Delusions
The Real Villain
Suicidal
The Wrong Sister
The Ex In My System
Fed Up!
Nice Meeting You
We Need Each Other
Sexual Frustrations
The Boy Is Mine.
Another 1
Part 8: We Rise!
Karma
Caught In A Lie!
Uncomfortable...
The Doghouse!
The Wife's Punishment
Trapped To Explosives
Alcohol Bottle..
Ghosted
Stalker-ish: 2
Subconsciously!
The Traitor
Awakening
Drifting & Reminiscing
The Wife's Mistress
Her Bad Choice
Birthday & A Phycopath
The Phone Call
The "lost" BET!
Gabi Let it out!
99%
Judge Me Not!

Seductions

339 29 14
TarajiBookShelf tarafından

A hot-ass morning in New York City...

Fantasia got up and went to the closet where her wife was getting ready for work. She turned her movable chair around and kissed her hard.
"hmmm," Taraji moaned before pulling away. "Baby I just put on my lips stick".
Fantasia wiped her lips a little. "Where do I pick you up later?"
"Campus at 6, can you manage?"
"Definitely. I will see you there, you look good by the way" Fantasia said and kissed her on the cheek. She walked out and into the bathroom.

Taraji went to the courthouse first, she went to court before going to campus. Fantasia went to the gym after dropping her kids to school.
Lana arrived In the office where her divorce settlements were being held.

She was wearing a very short skirt, she knew what made her husband weak. "Sorry I'm late, I had to be in court, shall we begin?" she said sitting down, skirt pulling all the way up. Jack side-eyed her thighs, then moves in his chair, he was suddenly unsettled, and he adjusted his dick in his pants.

They argued about the settlements. Lana dismissed their lawyers.
"Lana you signed a prenup, the only reason I'm here is because we gotta talk about our kids, why are you making it about money now?" Jack sounded frustrated. Lana stood up and sat on the desk, spreading her legs.
"I can stay with the kids full time, you can visit us. I will be waiting naked for you every weekend." Lana said. She was rubbing her pussy in front of him. No panties.
"you know you want that baby, don't you?"
Jack wheeled his chair closer, they were in an office with glass walls and glass door. But didn't care.
He reached for her pussy. Touched her, she breathed "Just like that Daddy" she whispered, as he rubbed her pussy, his pants were showing a very hard bulge. She kicked her shoes off and rubbed his hard dick with her toes.
He swallowed hard and pulled from her. "I can't keep cheating on my girlfriend," He said.
"how is it cheating if you having fun with your wife, the woman you love, the mother of your two kids, the love of your life?"

Jack stood up turning away to adjust his dick in his pants. She got off the desk and approached him from behind. "Baby I miss you, you haven't made love to me in a week. You don't want me anymore?" she sulked. He cleared his throat.
"it's too late for us Lana, just sign the papers already and if you get a housemaid for the kids, I don't mind you staying with them full time, you are a good mother, but you need help just like I need help cause you to have a demanding job. Okay, I don't want a nasty ass divorce. I want us to have a mutual understanding." he turned.
"Okay?" he asked. She was sulking.
She sniffled, oh Lana, pretending much?

Her fake tears ran down. "okay. Whatever you want Jack"
He hated seeing her cry like that. He pulled her into his body. She rubbed his dick. "Stop that," he said pushing her off. "I'm sick of this game, ain't you tired? Move on, I have" he said storming out.
Lana clenched her teeth.
"Damn it!"

At Campus.
in Kassie's class.

She was giving a lecture while her crush, named Amirah Vann.
Was sitting at the last row, legs spread, pussy rubbing and sucking on a lollipop.
Kassie was hot as fuck. The girl made her stutter.

She looked at her pink lips pussy spread, Amirah winked, seductively sucking on her lollipop.
End of the lecture. "Ms. Vann, a word please"
Everybody walked out.

Amirah was still in her chair, rubbing her pussy. Kassie shut the door.
Amirah started moaning. "Uhh, yes... Uhh yes yes uh I'm fucking wet Professor. Why don't you come here and eat my pussy?"

"Stop! This is a final warning, if you don't stop this, I'm gonna film it without you realizing and Take it to the school board. You are a bright girl, don't let shit like this ruin your entire future,"
Amirah snapped out of it and closed her legs then got off the bench.
. She was storming out
" Amirah!" Kassie said. She turned rolling her eyes." you have a hot pussy" Kassie said.
"it's not all that if I can't get you to eat it"

"I'm your professor, that shit would ruin my life."

"nobody would know, I will come over to your place, we will please each other's pussies, and come to school tomorrow as if nothing happened, I will even behave. I'm just really wet for you, please Professor Wash!" Amirah begged.
Kassie swallowed hard. She pulled her card and handed it to her.
"come over tonight."
Amirah licked her lips and winked then walked out.

Later that day.

Fantasia arrived at campus and waited in her wife's office. The wait was long she decided to go to class...
. She knocked. Taraji got the door, "can I join your class?" Fantasia asked. "Are you that bored baby?"

"shit yes!"
The class chuckled. "come on in. Take a seat. Hey, class looks like we have a new student" Taraji said, and the class applauded. "so Professor B, who is our new classmate?" a stud-looking thick girl, Lexie asked.
"do you mind introducing yourself?" Taraji asked her wife.
"Hi, I'm Fantasia and I'm an alcoholic!" Taraji burst out laughing, making the class laugh.
"I'm sorry, okay, I'm Fantasia. Also known as her wife. That's it" Fantasia said and sat down. Taraji blushed.
. "Man, she's hot!" her crush said out loud. Taraji frowned a little bit. Fantasia was clicking on her phone, she didn't even hear that.
"Prof B, are we allowed to compliment your wife?" the stud girl asked.  "yes, as long as it is all good vibes and nothing out of line"

"damn she's hot!" the girl added, a lot of girls and boys muttered a lot of compliments, Taraji curled her lips, she was jealous.
"okay that's enough, she's hot, we get it," Taraji said. "can we be sisters wives, I will take care of both of you," the stud girl said. Taraji smiled a little. Fantasia was not even there mentally.
"Okay back to your assignment. Pick a case practice it and we will host a courthouse in our class on Friday, it's a competition, and whoever wins, I will ask my daughter-in-law whom I'm mentoring, to mentor our winner. She's a kick-ass lawyer, and I'm bad so you need this win if you want to become a great lawyer. Class dismissed"

"Wait is your wife coming on Friday?" the crush asked.
"Ask her. See you tomorrow guys" Taraji said.
. The girl approached Fantasia who was watching the big debate on her phone...
"Madame President!" she said... Taraji realized her wife had airpods in her ears.
Taraji pulled them both. Fantasia looked up. "Great lecture babe," Fantasia said. "will you be here on Friday?" the girl asked. oh, sorry Friday is not good for me. Is it over are we going home?"

Taraji felt disrespected. Her wife thought her class was boring. She tossed the AirPods in a trash can and walked out.

"shit I should have stayed in the office," Fantasia said. The girl went to the can and fished for her airpods. It was easy to find them, it was just a few squeezed papers in there.
She handed them, smiling. "thank you," Fantasia said getting up. "you look even gorgeous up close. I wanna kiss you"

"Please don't," Fantasia said the girl pulled her into a breathless kiss. The students who were still in class made a noise. Fantasia pulled away and slapped her.
Jaws hanging. She grabbed her ear. "I'm old enough to be your mother. Stop that!" Fantasia said.
"I know, which makes me hot, you are a fucking milf"

Fantasia groaned and stormed out. Students cheered for their classmate.
Fantasia got into the office.
"done embarrassing me in my class?"
"I think I should stay away from your class from now on," Fantasia said wiping her lips with a wet wipe.

"Oh yeah? Why 'cause I'm boring you?"

"boring me? Girl I married you, I listen to you talk about these classes at home, not once have I ever yawned cause I love it. Nothing about your work or you is boring. I love you. I just had to watch the big debate cause I got a call, they need me at the white house in three weeks. I'm sorry baby"

"So why do you wanna stay away, I liked having you in my class"

"one of your students kissed me!"
"Oh, I kinda have an idea which one. She has mommy issues don't get too upset, she needs help,"
"Well somebody better help her before I slap her out of her issues," Fantasia said re-applying her lip gloss. Taraji walked closer and kissed her. They kissed hard.
The stud chick was standing by the door. "Hmm, there is my wives kissing"
They pulled from each other. "sorry to disturb you, I bought your key" She said. "Thank you, Lexie"

Lexie sat on Taraji's desk. "so, how did you too meet?"
"go away Teacher's Pet," Fantasia said. "I'm not, Ew, am I? First Lady, did you just turn a big stud like me into a pet?" Lexie snapped.
"You are a cute Pet" Taraji said making a face. Fantasia chuckled. "Eew, Tasia get your wife please" Lexie cried. "don't you have a class to get to?"

"Oh That, Mr. Doobled is very annoying. I would rather be in here with two beautiful faces"
"Cause you are a damn pet, who is doubled?" Fantasia asked sitting in her wife's chair.
"Is Donalds, they call him that. Makes me wonder what do y'all call me?" Taraji asked sitting on her wife.
"Oh that's so cute, can I take a picture?" Lexie asked. "Hell no" Taraji snapped. Fantasia looked up at her. "and why the hell not, I'm your wife. Lexie take pictures" Fantasia said and grabbed Taraji's neck and kissed her. Lexie snapped, drooling over them.
Taraji pulled away, gasping for air. "so what y'all monkeys call me behind my back?"

"by the way, that's what she calls y'all," Fantasia said.
"we know. Well, we all call you 'our wife'..."
"awe!" Taraji muttered. "everybody wanna Marry my wife, what's wrong with America?" Fantasia snapped. Lexie laughed leaving. "It was nice talking to you two, I got a class to go to"

"Alright, Pet" Fantasia teased. Lexie groaned shutting the door.
Taraji kissed her wife. "sex in my office?" she asked her wife." hmm.. As tempting as that is, I promised to make dinner, and you know your kids, they will roast me all night if I don't"

"I also know your cooking, they gonna have something to roast you about anyway," Taraji said.
"You hate my cooking?"
"what no," Taraji lied in a highigh-pitchedne.

AT JACK'S
He was eating Dinner with his girlfriend. His phone vibrated, it was Lana. Jan rolled her eyes, tossing her fork.
Jack didn't need permission to talk to Lana, Jan knew her place.

Jack: everything okay?
Lana: No, Rome is vomiting. I'm scared, can you come over?
Jack: of course, I'm coming.
He dropped everything and jogged to her apartment which wasn't too far.

He got there, the kids were sleeping. "I put him to sleep. I think he didn't like the food. Sorry, I wasted your time." Lana said cleaning her kitchen. Jack put his hands on her waist. "You look tired baby," He said in her ear. She swallowed hard. "I'm fine. You were right, I will get a maid" she said.
He turned her around. "what do you need right now?" he asked. "A warm bubble bath,"
"I will run that for you," Jack said going to the bathroom. She grabbed his hand. "and I want you here Daddy. Can you please stay the night, I will behave, I promise," She begged.
"I can't, she's home," Jack said. Lana nodded walking away from him.
He called Jan and told her Rome was coming down with something and he might stay the night.

He ran Lana a warm bubble bath. She got in. He bathed her. His dick was hard as a rod.
He took her in his arms and to bed. Tucked her in. "better?"
"Much better thank you, Daddy," She said. They looked into each other's eyes. He kissed her. She kissed him back pulling him on top of her. He didn't waste time, pulled her panties entered his hard rod inside her, and pounded hard
"uh, yes Daddy fuck me so fucking good,"
"This is all you want right? This fucking dick?"
He asked pounding and breathing hard.
"I want all of you Daddy, I want my husband back."
Jack's jaw dropped, and he came inside her.
The pulled. "I just came inside you, are you on a pill?" he asked looking depressed. "Yes. We are good" She lied because of the look on his face. He breathed deeply and then got in bed. "Lana we need to talk. You need to sign the papers..."

"I will get to it," Lana said. "no now, immediately. Cause I asked Jan to marry me, she said yes" He said.
Her jaw dropped.
"Okay, I will do it tomorrow. The papers are in my office. Congratulations Jack, I hope she makes you happy" Lana said turning away from him. Her heart was breaking.

**************

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

9.6K 426 21
This is a story where two neighbors are drawn to each other and can't stop thinking about each other till one of them makes the first move, which wil...
27.7K 1.8K 22
Tarasia. Inspired by the movie Proud Mary
23.4K 1.4K 26
How can one stay away when our hearts are intertwined? A tarasia fanfic
57.9K 2.8K 28
"I fight, but my feelings show They came rushing in just like a flood I can't get enough 'cause I need you, baby, baby, by my side You can give me yo...