My Husband Is Gay

De Amanda_Odiakose

"When is the interview beginning?" she asked after accessing him from top to bottom. "There would be no inte... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 30
Chapter 31
Ch 32
Ch 33
Ch 34
Ch 35
Ch 36
Ch 37
Ch 38
Ch 39
Ch 40
Ch 41
Ch 42
Ch 43
Ch 44
Ch 45
Ch 46
Ch 47
Ch 48
Ch 49
Ch 50
Ch 51
Ch 52
Ch 53
Ch 54
Ch 56
Ch 57
Ch 58
Ch 59
Ch 60
Ch 61
Ch 62
63
Ch 64
Ch 65
Ch 66
Ch 67: Lets start over Amelia
Semi finals
Finale

Ch 55

51 4 0
De Amanda_Odiakose

The next day, I went to a restaurant to get food for Xavier. I was desperate at that point and could do anything to get my husband back. I needed to maintain a certain kind of closeness with him for that to happen.

"So I brought lunch" I smiled at him as I walked to his bedside. At least he didn't give me a look of contempt which I was grateful for.

"You hate garlic, so I made sure there is none in this" I sat beside him and the only thing he did was nod.

During the past few days, Xavier had been giving me cold treatments. The most he did whenever I spoke to him was shake his head and it was always frustrating, but I couldn't complain. I caused all of this. I pushed him away when he needed me. I was once hurt, but I wasn't hurt anymore. All I wanted to do was make him remember me.

I guided the spoon to his mouth and he ate slowly. When he was done, I was about to repeat the process, but he stopped me.

"How did we meet?" He asked and my heart leaped for joy. He hadn't mentioned anything about our marriage or asked any questions.

My joy soon faded when I realized I had no idea of what to say and I couldn't let him know my head was blank.

"We met at the restaurant where I worked".I lied, but I had to

"And I asked you out?" He found it hard to believe.

"No no. You didn't. You hated me at first"

"Why would I hate you?"

"I don't know," she shrugged. The questions were slowly starting to turn into an investigation. It was certain that he had doubts, but he chose to keep quiet after some time. "Even though I am your wife, I can't read your mind

Lucas walked into the ward and saw both of us. He excused Xavier and took me out.

She dropped the food on the table and after giving him a quick smile, she left the room.

"When are you going to tell him the marriage is fake," Lucas asked as soon as they got outside and she almost smacked him hard across the face.

"He doesn't have to know. I can't afford to lose him again"

"But do you realize if he finds out by himself, he might think you are a scam or a fraudster"

"He won't know. I want him to remember by himself. If he remembers, even though the marriage is fake, he will still remember the love we shared. The doctor said he will eventually get his memory and I'm going to stay with him until he remembers me"

"I hope he does. Because if he doesn't.. "

"He will," She glared at him before going back to the ward.

*****

Wendy heard a knock on the door. She groaned in frustration, judging from how exhausted she was. She could barely sleep due to how Amelia kept crying by her side all through the night.

She dragged her tired feet to the door. The moment she opened the door, she instantly felt revolted and wanted to shoot it back, but Liam held the door. He went on his knees as tears gathered in his eyes, but Wendy was too angry to feel a single atom of sympathy.

"Wendy, please listen to me"

"Liam leave this moment" she felt her anger building up, but she was still trying her best to keep her cool because she was slowly losing her mind.

"I shouldn't have made you hate me. I'm so sorry"

"Made me hate you? So this is all about you. You haven't changed, you are still selfish and heartless"

"I'm sorry Wendy. Life's not just the same without you

"And I pray it keeps getting Miserable" she spat out in anger.

If he planned to take her back, then he thought wrong. She was no longer the Wendy he used to know and who he constantly abused. She was a whole, different person.

****

"First the scandal, and now this?" Rage could be seen in Erica's eyes as she stared at Martin who looked unbothered.

"And there's more coming. He was supposed to die from this." He said with a playful smirk on his face and Erica felt like smacking it off.

"What did Xavier ever do to you?"

"He killed Hardin"

Erica scoffed. "You are a crazy person and I can't let you live when I know you are a threat to Xavier and even me."

He stood up from his seat and began clapping his hand. "Wow you never cease to Amaze me" he let out a chortle. "What are you going to do about it?" he asked.

Erica dipped her hand into her purse and brought out a gun. She had expected Martin to show a hint of fear, but rather he laughed again.

"Your hands are shaking and you are not focused"

"I can use it," she threatened.

"No, you can't. You are scared and weak" He kept coming closer to her as though he wasn't scared that she could kill him with what was in her hand.

Erica was shaking too much. He was right when he said she couldn't use it. She had never killed anybody before. She just wanted to use it to scare him, but he didn't look scared at all. Instead, she was the scared one.

When he had gotten close enough, he slapped the gun from her hand and Erica didn't know when she let out a whimper. She looked at his wrath-filled eyes and almost felt like dropping to her knees to beg for mercy.

She kept going back until she gathered enough courage to run, which she did, but it wasn't successful. Martin yanked her forcefully by her red hair, pulling her closer to himself.

"Why leave so soon? The fun just started"

"Let go of me" she struggled even though her head was already starting to hurt. She didn't care. The adrenaline boost she had, made her keep up with the fight, but no matter how relentlessly she fought, that didn't set her free.

He slapped her across the face two times to shut her up. "Stay still bitch"

"Martin let go of me"

"Not after you have made me angry. I can't let you leave after you pointed a gun at me."

"Let go!" she screamed, not having any idea that her screams made Martin more prone to do whatever he wanted.

With her hair still in his hand, he bent to pick up the gun. "You've got some nerve" He brought the gun closer to her face and watched as she shuddered in fear.

"You seem to be so in love with Xavier. Why don't I spoil your pretty face? I heard he lost his memory, so killing you won't change anything. He will move on with his life like you never existed"

"He remembers me you dick!" after she said that, she kicked him as hard as she could on his knee. She was about to make a run for it, but he was able to catch her.

He held her by the leg and fell her to the floor. While she was still on the floor, he wrapped his hand around her neck and began to squeeze the life out of her. He looked angry and Erica already knew she was dead.

She struggled with all her might. It was when he was satisfied, he let her go and jacked her up. She shook so much that she thought she was going to die. It was a mistake to have even thought she could single-handedly kill someone as powerful as Martin. That was a huge mistake on her part.

****

One month later, Xavier was back at the house from the hospital. He was more lenient with her, unlike how he had been earlier. Mrs. Rebecca was the only staff member that Xavier didn't fire. So she was home when he arrived. She was so happy to see him. He didn't remember her too, but he didn't act strictly to her the way he did to Amelia.

"Ok, this is where you Liv," Amelia announced. Even though it was so weird, the doctor said Xavier needed to be familiar with where he lived. It could also aid in bringing back his memory.

Xavier shook his head and rolled his eyes at her as made his way up the stairs.

"Oh," she muttered under her breath. He had been living here for a long time. That's why he remembered it.

"What would you like to eat?" she asked as she watched him go up the stairs. He was very good on his feet and it made Amelia wonder why the doctor said he was at risk of leg amputation.

"Nothing," he said from where he was.

"What about Mac and cheese? That used to be your favorite" she pushed further, but this time he didn't give her a response. He was back to his cranky self once again. Amelia couldn't wait for him to completely remember her because she was slowly losing her patience.

"Would you like something to eat ma'am?" Mrs. Rebecca asked behind her.

"No," Amelia replied, not turning to look at her as she walked up the stairs.

********

"Are you lying to me"? Amelia heard from Xavier and she dropped her fork on the plate, staring at him in disbelief.

"What do you mean?"

He breathed out before speaking again. "I don't know if you know this, but I'm gay and I have never for once thought of being with a woman"

"And?"

"There is no way I could have married you"

"I didn't know you were gay at that time. We are married, Xavier. I have the documents to prove that"

"Still" he shrugged."It's still mind-blowing to me. Except I was forced, I don't see why I should have married you"

Those words broke her heart, but she didn't show it. "Forced. You think I forced you into this marriage?"

"I didn't say that"

"You said you loved me, Xavier"

"Well I'm sorry I don't remember saying that to you

"I'm done with this" she pushed the chair back and stood up to leave.

Xavier didn't mean to hurt her like that. He was just so confused at the possibility of him marrying a woman. He was completely gay and this was strange. That was why he was confused when Lucas confirmed she was truly his wife. There was something they were hiding from him and he was going to find out.

********

"Please" Erica begged as she watched the gun pointed at her head in horror. He could easily fire the gun because nothing was stopping him.

"Now why would I listen to you? You were the one who showed up with the gun. Even if I kill you now, I can always put it in self-defense.

"Please" she cried, shutting her eyes as she swallowed hard.

"you can't even beg properly"

"I shouldn't have gotten myself involved with you"

"But you still did"

"And I regret it"

Erica was seated on a chair, unable to move an itch and she wished she could grab a rod and smash his head with it. She had never wanted anybody dead as much as she wanted him dead.

He cocked the gun and she shuddered as tears streamed down her eyes.

"I will do anything" She begged amidst a sob

"Oh, anything? " He asked with a smirk on his face as he lowered the gun. "Well, killing you isn't going to be of any use to me, but keeping you alive might be to my advantage," he said and she nodded desperately. She wanted to live.

"Yes, anything" She said, still crying because she knew he would ask her to do something very hard for her to do.

He leaned closer to her and said in a whisper. "I want you to poison Xavier Garcia"

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

203K 3.7K 43
𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 The billionaires daughter's dreams and fantasies of marrying for love crushed within a second as she finds herself helping...
2.8M 86.2K 58
When a bubbly farmer Faye gets sent on a mission by her best friend, the infamous journalist Elizabeth Venice. Faye finds herself in New York City, o...
367K 13.9K 46
Amelia was working in her dream job. Good job, good pay, and good boss! Then, something changes and life takes an unexpected turn. Welcome to the unp...
133K 3K 45
"Help me and I'll help you,Dr Harper, say yes". William says brushing a strand of hair out of my face "What do I have to do?" I say finally looking...