The Department!

Від TarajiBookShelf

⚠️Warning. Include ADULT Content.⚠️ Fantasia is the chief of the NYPD the 5th precinct where her rival ex-be... Більше

Lets Be Cops:
Lies she Told
Power Means Everything
Butt Dial Your Speed Dial
Girl crush
Not The L- Word
Worst Case Scenario
Her Deadly Signature
Grief-talk
An Angel From The Past
Gay For You
Halle's New Hustle
Long Distance 1
Sneaky Sex Or Genuine Love?
A Moment Of Truth!
Part 2
Thanksgiving Dinner.
The Love House
Sneaky Freaky
Search party
A Silent Pain
A Fantasia Gesture
Back To Love
Family & Media
Incapable Of Letting Go
Imperfect love
Lets Talk politics
Desperate Times...
How Taraji Met Tasia
Nowhere without You!
?
The Shooting
The Scar: 1
The Scar: 2
A House Full Of Lust
Is She Guilty?
Lies She Told: 2
Fantasia Tells It
It Must Be God!
Vengeance!
Paris Wedding ♥️
My Wife's Enemy
So Much Love In The Family
Is The War Over?
Halle Broke Her Mother
The yes, Pleasure!
The Honeymooners:
The Dream
Part 4
Stalker-ish
Not Without A Fight
Power Means Everything: 2
impulsiveness!
Winning Or Losing?
Between Sisters: 1
Between Sisters 2:
Finding Us Again.
Out Of Love
Part 5:
Strangers
Coolest Moms
So Into My Ex!
Slumber Party
Family Fued
Case Sealed.
Hide & Seek
Body Double!
Face claims:
What The Future Holds...
Legal Spouse
Re-Candling
Happiness In The Family
Screwed!
Body Double 2
The Make Up Gesture
Two Wrongs, Nothing Right.
Part 6
The City Of Memories.
Longest Ride.
Kids' Expectations
The Toy!
Secret Admirer
Secret Admirer 2
Bitter-sweet
Danielle falls
Black & Blue
Obsessed With Obssession
Problems In bed
The Queen's Fix
The house Full Of Love
Growing In Love
The Public:
Part 7: MONEY
Love Still Exist
College Delusions
The Real Villain
Suicidal
The Wrong Sister
The Ex In My System
Fed Up!
Nice Meeting You
We Need Each Other
Sexual Frustrations
Another 1
Part 8: We Rise!
Seductions
Karma
Caught In A Lie!
Uncomfortable...
The Doghouse!
The Wife's Punishment
Trapped To Explosives
Alcohol Bottle..
Ghosted
Stalker-ish: 2
Subconsciously!
The Traitor
Awakening
Drifting & Reminiscing
The Wife's Mistress
Her Bad Choice
Birthday & A Phycopath
The Phone Call
The "lost" BET!
Gabi Let it out!

The Boy Is Mine.

393 33 10
Від TarajiBookShelf

Two Weeks Later

Valentines Morning:
At the White House.

Taraji stayed in Bed all morning, tired from the previous Rally. She even forgot it was Valentine's.

Which gave Fantasia more time to be mushy and spontaneous.
Taraji finally woke up, next to a warm tray of breakfast in bed. She smiled picking a white rose from the tray and sniffing it. She picked a note.

*Happy Valentine's morning girlfriend, your bath should be warm by now. Eat up, enjoy your bath, and the playlist I made for you. I should be back home soon from my meetings. I love you Taraji.
---Fantasia*

"Aw baby?!!" she muttered and called her on the phone.

Tasia's PA: hey First Lady. She's still in the debate. She said I should tell you, she will be home soon, there is a tiny box at your feet when you are done bathing. And that she loves you very much, your wife is damn cony for a woman who is so intimating.
Taraji: (she chuckled) You have no idea. But that side is only made for me... Tell my baby I love her plenty and I will be waiting for her to get home.

Taraji hung up and ate her fresh waffles and warm latte, then ate her fruits and drank some fresh squeezed orange juice. Got up and went to the bathroom... Roses petals were leading her way. Her bubble, rosey bath was waiting. She put her fingers in to feel the water condition. It was very warm, she must have made it very hot before she left. Taraji smiled and stripped, got inside, with her eyes closed, she loved how the water felt against her skin. She moaned a little. "shit, I really needed this." she saw two fresh slices of cucumber on the side and picked them up rested her head, placed them on her eyes, and relaxed for a while. Soft music started playing from nowhere. Taraji smiled about to laugh so hard cause she didn't remember the last time Fantasia did things like this...
After her bath.

Her bedroom was spotless. Smelled fresh, windows opened, and she recognized Fantasia's formal jacket on their couch. The thought of her being home just did things to her.

She saw the box she was told about. It was a ring box. That made her sad. She picked it up.
Didn't wanna open it, she just stared at it.

"Open it!" she gasped, snapping out of it and turning rapidly to face her.
"I - baby everything else, I loved very much. And I love you but I'm not ready to go down this road just to disappoint each other. I wish I was, and I'm - -"
. "Baby breathe, and open your gift"
Taraji narrowed at her, what else could be in such a tiny box except a ring?
She sighed and opened it. Her mouth dropped looking at a heart-shaped diamond...
"oh my... Whoa!"
. "you like it?"
. "I mean, where did you... Baby this beautiful"

"I'm not trying to scare you, but if anything happens to me. To us? you found yourself in a situation I put you in a couple of months ago? Nowhere to be, no job, no money... That's your getaway-free card, that diamond is worth millions. You get your life together with it. You are the woman I love, I know I'm crazy and still working on it, but you shouldn't be homeless ever... You hear me, that's yours to get on your feet.".Taraji swallowed hard.

"You do know I cleaned your safe right?"
Fantasia chuckled. "woman you owe me that's my kids' money, it's part of my will. So I'm gonna need it back. You got 6 months, didn't your lawyer tell you that?"

"he didn't, he forgot I guess. 6 months? can I cash my diamond?"

"Hell no. Use your monthly salary, you make enough." Taraji looked at the diamond. "wow. I love this gift, not because of its worth, but because it's shaped like a heart and sparkly" Fantasia smiled and walked closer. She wrapped her hands around her
"you smell fresh, like lavender and roses, did you like your playlist?"

"yes, I'm gonna need that for when I need to relax"
Fantasia fished in her pocket and handed a flash drive. "I made you a copy"
Taraji smiled and looked up at Fantasia. "Okay, you are on fire today" they kissed.
"Where did you get time to do all of this? We've been crazy busy,"

"Oh please love. I'm busy right now, that never stopped me from making a stop to kiss my wi- - my girlfriend" Fantasia looked down embarrassed a little for that mistake. Taraji lifted her chin.
"I am always gonna be your wife. You do realise that right?"
Fantasia looked into her eyes. "we had a good thing going, I had to mess it up... Again Taraji why do you even stay?"
"cause I love you. And because your psychologist called me when I was in Italy, that's two days before you stopped by. She said you have her permission to call me..."
"yeah, I couldn't handle everything by myself."
"Baby look, your mother's death has nothing to do with our lives, I will never leave you to do everything by yourself as she did, and she didn't choose to die. I know you had to grow up quickly and take care of everything... Gabi, helping your dad not become an alcoholic, mad at Gina for choosing to leave. Mad at your stepmom as well. There are too many anger and abandonment issues in you that you had to deal with right after her death. But it is not too late. She is not coming back, but I'm here. Okay, I'm here, so stop being selfish because you feel you don't need people who don't wanna be in your life. I wanna be in your life, and I want you to accept me in it for a change. I'm always gonna stay baby, 'cause I have nowhere to be... I belong in your heart. You have mine, where else can I go? " Taraji sounded like she was gonna cry...

Fantasia embraced her.
"I'm so sorry for always pushing you away. For being selfish, and impulsive. You are my soulmate, I can't move on without you, there is no life for me without you Taraji P. Henson. Baby I love you so much. I'm in love with you"
Taraji looked up, she smiled wiping her tears.

"kiss me, baby,"
They kissed hard.
After they changed to go on a date.

They found their grown kids in the living room. Halle and Jack. They just arrived.

"on Valentine's day? Where are your partners?" Fantasia asked. Taraji and Halle looked at each other. They haven't been talking since the suicidal situation. Taraji wasn't retaining her daughter's calls.
"Paris and I are having a thing here, she will be landing soon. And Lana is on her way to beg for her life, personally, I think she deserves a slap and a kick in the ass, she ain't shit!" Halle said... Taraji rolled her eyes. "you sure know everything about people's partners and their relationships don't you baby girl?"
Halle looked at her mom. Jack did the one-second eyebrow-raised thing. Fantasia curled her lips and held her girlfriend. "we are out of here," she said pushing her out. "Mom wait. Can we talk when you come back please, I realised I owe you a big fat apology" Halle said. Taraji scoffed and walked out.

"Seriously she forgives you but not me?" Halle snapped at Fantasia. "I'm the love of her life," Fantasia gloated, shrugging her shoulders.

"ugh, please! I'm her fucking daughter, the one who looks just like her."

"I will bring her home before 10. Work on your apology. She is just sulking cause you weren't there and your wife was. It's gonna be okay, you might have to kiss her ass a couple of times like I did. But she's forgiving you know that"

Halle nodded. "could you put in a good word for me? Tell her I wanted to be there, but you needed me" Halle begged. Fantasia chuckled. "I'm not lying to my wife again lovebug."
. "Mummy, you are divorced" Halle reminded her. "not according to America we not," Fantasia said walking out. Jack and Halle laughed...

Halle turned to her brother. "I don't wanna get involved. This mummy situation taught me to mind my own shit. But if you need me, I will be in my apartment with my wife, begging for forgiveness because things have been hectic with us, she wants kids, but I don't. My house walls are coming down slowly. However, Lana went too far Bro, you are a great guy, but she... She gotta go" Halle said and kissed him on the cheek picked up her bag and jacket and walked out.

Lana arrived at the house, went to the second floor, and found Jack and her daughter and stepson, playing with some hot Brunette. She was wearing a cropped shirt with tights, showing off her everything. Ass, figure, boobs. She was at least 22.

"hi, am I interrupting?" Jack looked at her. "of course you are, I was just teaching my babies how to play this game" The girl said. "sorry, your babies?" Lana asked. "yes, I'm Jan, the kids' babysitter, they are like my own, you are?" Jan asked.

"Well they are not yours, kiddo, they are mine," Lana said. Jack liked where this was headed. His wife was agitated as fuck. He hated that he still loved her though.
"Oh, you must be Lana, how's the weather in Texas? Pretty cold enough to have you bouncing your ass on some looser and living this,... All of this at home? Bro, what's wrong with you!?"
Lana slapped her. She gasped and slapped her back. They tussled. Jack took his kids out of the scene and came back...

"Leave my husband alone you little tramp"
Lana said pushing Jan right into her husband's arms...
Gosh, the irony of this...
He held her. They looked at each other.
"you okay?" Jack asked Jan. Looking at her lovingly in the eyes. "I'm lightheaded but, I'm fine, gosh you are even handsome up close," Jan said. Jack chuckled and picked her up before his wife snatched her. Jan was turned on, she didn't care about Lana... Jack yanked her behind him for protection. "Get yourself together, she's just helping me take care of the kids while my wife is fucking around on me."

"I wanna kill her!" Lana said pushing her husband to get to Jan. Jan hugged Jack's body from behind.
"fucking bitch!" the guards came. Jack dismissed them.
He snatched his wife out of the room...

To the bedroom. Tossed her on a bed. She gasped looking at him. He unbuckled his pants, anger taking over, his face was red as fuck.

"Baby I'm so sorry!" she cried. He snatched her up, pulled her close, turned her around pulled her dress up, and entered inside her. She gasped, and he pounded all his anger. All his disappointments inside her.
She took the dick however rough he gave it to her.

Jack pulled his pants up, after Cumming on her face. Fixed his pants and headed out. She grabbed his hand. "Baby please give me a chance to talk to you. Please"

"not now," he said and headed out.

Fantasia and Taraji didn't come back.
They stayed in a hotel after two dates they had in one day. They went for lunch in a restaurant that Taraji shut down just for their date. The restaurant was already fully booked when she called them so she offered to pay double.

After their late lunch, they went wine tasting.
Had a lot of fun and got tipsy. Came to the hotel and ate dinner in bed. End up going against their 30-day rule and rubbing each other's pussy, and rub their pussies together to a hot drunk, orgasm.

They slept in the hotel.

*****

Checked my new book yet?

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

9.8K 615 18
"Maybe trying something new wouldn't be so bad?" When 17 year old Taraji Henson moves away from her untrustworthy and overwhelming situation of a hom...
13.8K 346 7
𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 Is a smart girl. She's the best at her Job, which is why she's the head detective at NYPD. After breaking up with her psycho girlfriend, Ma...
6.8K 437 12
Small Tarasia stories in one. Love, admiration, heartbreak, regret, forgiveness.