The Neglected Devil Hunter Iz...

By HammerKun

You would think being the son of the number 1 hero would be amazing right? wrong, my name is izuku midoriya a... More

Chapter 1- Birth of a devil
Chapter 2- Quirkless
Chapter 3- POWER!!
Chapter 4- I'm in America!?
Chapter 5- Devil Hunter
Chapter 6- Time skip
Chapter 7- Order of the sword
Chapter 8- Hell gates
Chapter 9-Berial
Chapter 10-Teamwork
Chapter 11-Familiar?
Chapter 12-Connection
Chapter 13-Credo Vs Nero
Chapter 14-Izuku Vs Nero
Chapter 15-The Savior
Chapter 16-New Devils Arms.
Chapter 17-Yamato retrieved
Chapter 18-Sanctus
Chapter 19-No More Order
Chapter 20- Before the Nightmare
Chapter 21-And a Tree Grew
Chapter 22-1 Month Later
Chapter 23-Welcome to Redgrave city
Chapter 24-Goliath
Chapter 25-Qliphoth roots
Chapter 26-Lady
Chapter 27-Gilgamesh
Chapter 28-Proto Angelo
Chapter 29-Urizen
Chapter 30-Dante's awakening
Chapter 31-Trish
Chapter 32-A Swords Purpose
Chapter 33-The Jacket.
Chapter 34-Visons of V
Chapter 35-Epsilon
Chapter 36-Dante's Inferno
Chapter 37-The Alpha and the Omega
Chapter 38-Sons of Sparda
Chapter 39-Brothers Vs Brothers
Chapter 40-And The Tree Fell
Chapter 41-Lets make a deal.
Chapter 42-Japan
Chapter 43-Blue fire
Chapter 45-New employees
Chapter 44-Surgery
Chapter 46-Snake in my boot
Chapter 47-From the shadows
Chapter 48-A Demonic Suprise
Chapter 49- The Trial
Chapter 50-Training
Chapter 51-Meeting with the police
Chapter 52-Not my dream
Chapter 53-School Tour
Chapter 54-First Day of Teaching
Chapter 55-Beat down
Chapter 56-Final Month
Chapter 57-Bide your time
Chapter 58-Self control
Chapter 59-Payback
Chapter 60-Survive
Chapter 61-Suprise Guest?!
Chapter 63-league of Villains
Chapter 64-An Angel From Hell!?
Chapter 65-A Beating
Chapter 66-A Short Break

Chapter 62-Hero's Vs Villains

2.1K 56 30
By HammerKun

All Might swiftly intervened, pulling Izaki and Inko out of harm's way before the blade could strike them, then leaping back to create some distance. Izuku snarled, his eyes blazing with anger.

"Stop, both of you!" Aizawa shouted, stepping between them.

"Izuku, how could you attack us?" Inko demanded, her voice full of fury.

"He does have a quirk after all," All Might remarked, to which Izuku just rolled his eyes.

"Izuku..." Izaki looked at her brother, her expression filled with sadness.

Nezu cleared his throat, drawing everyone's attention. "All Might, explain your actions. Why did you charge at one of the teachers?" Nezu inquired.

"Because he's Izuku's uncle! He's the brother I lost years ago," Izaki explained, shaking her head.

"I'm sorry to say, but the man before you is not related to you in any way. He isn't even from this country," Nezu revealed, leaving them stunned.

Aizawa approached Izuku and instructed him to put away Muramasa, to which Izuku reluctantly complied.

"Nezu, I know my child when I see him. That person is my son," Inko declared, slamming her hands against Nezu's desk.

"Yeah, he's my brother. I recognize his face, even though everything else about him is different," Izaki added, as Izuku let out a tired sigh.

"If he really was Izuku, then why would he attack you the moment you tried to hug him? Wouldn't he be running toward you?" Aizawa quipped.

"It's obvious he resents us for how we treated him, and I don't blame him for that. But still... That is my son, and I'm not abandoning him again," All Might stated, slightly irking Izuku, though he kept his composure.

"Look at me. Do I look anything like your son?" Izuku asked Toshinori, who shook his head.

"No, you don't. But there are too many coincidences for us to be wrong. You know how my friends and I fight and how we use our quirks. You knew about how Touya died, and you knew how to defeat us too," Izaki argued.

"You're all delusional," Izuku sneered, giving them a mocking gaze.

"If you don't hate us, then why would you attack us?" Inko inquired.

"Because when the number one hero, along with the seventh hero, suddenly charge at me without warning, what else am I supposed to do, dodge? You have a telekinesis quirk that can block my routes, and whatever quirk you have can destroy the building. What else am I supposed to do?" Izuku countered, leaving the Yagi family dumbfounded.

"Oh, yeah, I guess we did do that," Izaki stuttered, sweating with embarrassment.

"How is he even a teacher here? He isn't a hero, and he's only 19?" Inko questioned.

"He has a provisional hero license. He's also one of the best bounty hunters in the West and pretty well-known in Europe as well. Why wouldn't we hire him? He owed me a favor, and I cashed it in," Nezu explained with a smile, shocking the Yagi family once more.

"(More like blackmailed)" izuku remarked.

"Izuku... What have you been doing all this time?" Inko asked, concerned, as Izuku rolled his eyes.

"A bunch of hard drugs. I've been sleeping around with women and leaving children without a father too, also I'm an alcoholic." Izuku replied jokingly, causing Inko to almost faint, with Toshinori holding her.

"He turned out like this because of us..." All Might said, sounding guilty, as Aizawa and Nezu sweatdropped, while Izuku struggled to hold back his laughter.

"Calm down, Dad, he's joking. Probably..." Izaki said, squinting her eyes at Izuku hesitantly.

"If we're done here, I have a class to teach in a few minutes. It was truly a huge displeasure meeting you all and has only fueled my disdain for heroes. Goodbye," Izuku declared, flipping off the Yagi family.

He was about to leave when Izaki spoke up, stopping him in his tracks.

"Izuku! Your name is Izuku Yagi. I'm your younger sister. Your favorite food is ramen. You love heroes and have always dreamed of becoming one. You ran away from home one day after years of neglect and abuse from us. We only did it to try to prevent you from becoming a hero, but we realized that it was wrong! So please, Izuku, come back!" Izaki pleaded, tears streaming down her face, as Izuku sighed and turned his head to look at her.

"My name is Ivan Redgrave. I was born in Japan and brought to America by my father and have lived there until a year ago. I was taken care of by my uncle after my father died. I have an older brother and two aunties back home. My favourite food is unfortunately pizza and my favourite hobby is hunting. I have never met you in my life and don't plan on getting to know you while I'm here. So fuck off and leave me alone before I make you." Izuku said with venom as he left the room.

"Does that convince you that he isn't your son? Even if he was, I wouldn't understand why anyone would want to be," Aizawa commented as he left the room.

"Nezu, tell us the truth. Is it him?" Inko asked, tears welling up in her eyes, as Nezu sighed.

"Izuku Yagi died in that forest 7 years ago. You need to accept that. Now, if you would please, get out of my office. I have work to do," Nezu stated, and the Yagi family left.

"That face. Just because his hair is a different color and his eyes are red won't trick me into believing it's not him," Izaki insisted, as Inko nodded, wiping her tears away.

"But my question is, how did he get a quirk? Even if he is a late bloomer, he should have telekinesis," Inko pondered, prompting widened eyes from All Might.

"White hair and red eyes. All For One. He must have something to do with this," All Might deduced, leaving Inko and Izaki shocked.

"N-no, you ended his tyranny 5 years ago!" Inko exclaimed, but Toshinori shook his head.

"There is a chance he may have survived. And the fact Izuku has a quirk may prove it. We need to free him from All For One's control," Toshinori proposed, as Inko nodded.

"Wait, we need to be sure first. I'll see if he really did get help from All For One," Izaki suggested, gaining agreement from All Might and Inko.

"Be careful, honey. There's no telling what All For One has done to Izuku," Inko warned, as Izaki nodded.

Meanwhile, Shadow, who had slipped into Izaki's shadow, was relaying their conversation to Izuku, who was currently laughing heartily at his desk while doing Kafka's paperwork.

"Why is he laughing so hard?" Power loader asked confused.

"Probably watching that one video of a hero giving a thief a wedgie." Present mic remarked.

"Fair enough." Power loader said ignoring izuku.

"Oh man, are they stupid, Shadow come back." Izuku chuckled, then fell into deep thought.

"(So, All For One has something to do with quirks? Does that mean All For One has the ability to give and take quirks from people? If Dante didn't find me first, he probably would have. I wonder how that would've turned out. Well, who cares? If Toshinori or All For One gets in my way, I'll deal with them)" Izuku pondered as he stood up from his desk and headed to his next class.

Later That Day-
Shinso was in class, focusing on his notes while Aizawa lectured. As the lecture ended, loud footsteps approached the classroom, and suddenly, the door swung open, revealing All Might and Green Tornado entering dramatically.

"WE'RE ENTERING LIKE REGULAR PEOPLE!" They yelled, surprising everyone.

"(At least they're still upbeat.)" Izaki smiled.

"All Might and Green Tornado!" The class exclaimed in unison.

"For today's class, we'll have a classic Heroes vs. Villains exercise. Everyone, grab your hero costumes and meet us at Training Site A. DON'T BE LATE!" They announced before leaving as dramatically as they arrived.

"Wow, a Heroes vs. Villains exercise with the top-ranked heroes? This is going to be amazing!" Uraraka exclaimed, and the rest of the class agreed.

They all hurried to the changing room to put on their hero costumes, each designed to complement their quirks. Shinso's attire stood out-he wore a black turtleneck, a black metal mask, combat pants, and combat boots, with a baseball bat casually resting on his shoulder.

"Hitoshi-san, your costume is quite unique," Sato remarked, and Shinso thanked him.

"Yeah, I'm keeping it simple. The fewer layers, the easier to move," Shinso explained.

"But what about the bat and the mask?" Tsuyu asked.

"The mask is a surprise, and the bat..." Shinso paused, looking at the bat, memories of his past struggles flashing through his mind. That one time he got hit in the jaw by Majima, another time when he got knocked out by a bat strike to the head, Fond memories...

"It's for self-defense..." he stated calmly.

"(Thank goodness the boss had this mask made for me. Otherwise, it'd be tough to trick anyone into speaking with me)" Shinso thought, as Izaki commented on his outfit.

"Shouldn't a hero costume be brighter and more colorful? Yours kind of makes you look like a villain," Izaki remarked, causing Shinso to frown and glare at her.

"With all due respect, his outfit is tactical and makes more sense for someone who fights without a quirk, like Eraserhead Sensei. Not all hero costumes have to be bright and flashy. You're basically telling a villain to target me first," Kagura interjected, drawing everyone's attention.

Kagura was dressed in a black and red shirt with a shoulder pad. She wore black shorts with matching leg warmers that connected to her shorts, resembling leggings with heels. Her outfit was completed with long gloves that ended just above her elbows and red fox ears on her head.

"She has a point," Tokoyami added.

"Whatever," Izaki sighed, walking away, while Shinso thanked Kagura.

"Your hero costume looks great too," Shinso complimented Kagura.

"Alright, time for the teams! One team will be villains defending the bombs, and the other will be heroes trying to retrieve the bomb. The heroes win if they touch the bomb, and the villains win if they defeat the heroes or if time runs out!" All Might explained.

"Everyone, pick a name from this bowl, and the name you choose will be your partner," Inko said, holding up a bowl with names in it.

After everyone had chosen, teams of two were formed. Shinso ended up in a group with Kagura, which he was relieved about since he considered him a kind of friend.

"Alright, the first teams to go are Izaki and Katsuki as the heroes, and Shinso and Kagura as the villains!" All Might announced, and both teams nodded before entering Site A.

Shinso and Kagura stood by the bomb, staring at the door.

"Do we have a plan before the battle starts?" Shinso asked Kagura, who shook her head.

"Do you want to stay here while I go and take them out then?" Shinso suggested, but Kagura shook her head.

"Both of us can take them out. You can go and hide until you find someone to brainwash, and I will do the same," Kagura proposed, but Shinso raised a concern.

"What about the bomb? We can't just leave it out in the open," Shinso pointed out.

"We won't," Kagura assured him as she conjured red fire.

"Begin!" All Might yelled, and Shinso and Kagura rushed out of the room.

Kagura created a wall of fire, blocking the entrance and the entire wall, preventing Katsuki and Izaki from entering by breaking through.

"Impressive," Shinso remarked, amazed, as they exchanged a subtle nod before heading in opposite directions.

Meanwhile-
After a bit of running through the building, Shinso reached a lower floor. Peeking around a wall, he spotted the blond Pomeranian roaming the hallway.

Katsuki and Izaki had split up to find the room with the bombs. Shinso, hiding behind a wall, adjusted the knobs on his mask to mimic Izaki's voice.

"Damn purple hair and fox girl. How dare they outshine me during that nerd's lesson!" Katsuki muttered angrily.

"Doesn't matter. I'll show them their place," he said with a smirk.

"To answer your question, Kacchan is weaker than me," Katsuki heard, angering him.

"What the hell did you just say, Izaki!?" Katsuki yelled, stomping forward, suddenly freezing in place.

In The Watch Room-
Everyone watching was puzzled as to why Bakugo had stopped. They were also baffled to hear Izaki's voice coming from the left side of the building, despite seeing her on the right.

"What's going on? Why did Katsuki stop?" Katsumi asked, bewildered.

"And why did we hear Izaki over there?" Shoka added, equally puzzled.

Then, they saw Shinso emerge from his cover with his baseball bat ready.

"Ah, I get it. That mask of his allows him to mimic voices!" Momo exclaimed, impressed, as everyone else looked surprised.

"Wow, that must be some impressive tech. I wonder who made it," Jiro pondered.

"Looks like this battle is as good as over," Uraraka remarked, and Sato nodded in agreement.

Shinso approached Katsuki, twirling his bat casually before assuming a confident stance.

"Apologies, nothing personal, just business," Shinso said, exhaling deeply. With a controlled swing, he aimed the bat at Katsuki's head, striking him with enough force to bring him down.

"That settles it," Shinso commented into his earpiece, speaking to Kagura. "The target has been dealt with. How's your end holding up?"

"Smooth sailing here," Kagura replied, her voice barely audible over the sounds of dodging rubble thrown by Izaki.

"Should I assist you or stay put?" Shinso mused, stroking his chin as he contemplated.

Suddenly, he felt a grip on his leg and looked down to see Katsuki's hand clutching his ankle.

"Take this!" Katsuki roared, unleashing a massive explosion.

Shinso endured the blast, using Katsuki's head as a stepping stone to vault over him, landing a stomp on his head in the process.

Checking his leg, Shinso noted the damage: his pants were torn, and he had a manageable burn, nothing too serious.

Shinso watched as Katsuki staggered to his feet, clearly affected by the blow to his head.

"That mask won't help you now that I know how it works," Katsuki grunted, struggling to maintain his balance.

"Are you sure you should be standing, considering I think I gave you two concussions?" Shinso quipped, but Katsuki remained silent, clearly annoyed.

"Not bad for a supporting character," Shinso remarked, noting Bakugo's seething anger, which was visible even under his mask.

Katsuki lungedbat Shinso aiming for his face, but Shinso tilted his head to the side avoiding a furry explosion. Shinso then grabbed katsuki by the shoulders and knees him in the stomach causing katsuki to spit.

Katsuki in retaliation release a large explosion onto katsuki's chest sending him flying back and leaving a burn.

Katsuki lunged at Shinso with a right hook, but Shinso easily evaded, causing Katsuki to redirect his hands and unleash an explosion.

Shinso managed to dodge, dropping to the ground. As Katsuki flew upward, Shinso struck him on the jaw with his bat, sending him higher into the air.

"Apologies in advance," Shinso said, taking a deep breath.

(For reference)

With precision, Shinso punched Katsuki in the stomach, keeping him suspended. Before Katsuki could descend, Shinso spun around and delivered an kick to his chest, sending him hurtling into a wall, which cracked upon impact.

"Surely he can't still be conscious after that," Shinso commented, pausing to catch his breath and wiping the sweat from his forehead.

To his shock, Katsuki rose, blood trickling from his head, prompting Shinso's eyes to widen in disbelief.

"Are you some kind of cockroach?" Shinso quipped, noting Katsuki's angry grimace.

As Katsuki aimed his grenade gauntlet at Shinso, poised to pull the pin, All Might's voice boomed over the intercom, pleading with him to stop.

"Young Bakugo, if you pull that pin, you might kill Shinso!" All Might warned, but Katsuki ignored him.

"He won't die if he dodges!" Katsuki retorted, causing Shinso's eyes to widen.

After a brief exchange with Kagura over his earpiece, Shinso nodded and dashed around the room toward the right wall.

"Stay still, you vermin!" Katsuki shouted, struggling to aim at the swiftly moving Shinso.

Meanwhile-
Kagura engaged in a fierce battle with Izaki, effortlessly dodging and incinerating the rubble hurled her way.

"Why won't you get hit?" Izaki yelled, her eyes glowing green as electricity crackled around her.

Without warning, the walls behind Kagura hurtled toward her. Izaki smirked, confident that her attack would succeed, only to be astonished when Kagura punched through the debris.

"You clearly lack experience fighting for your life," Kagura remarked, launching a fiery ball at Izaki.

Despite Izaki's attempt to use telekinesis to halt the fireball, it exploded upon impact, shrouding the area in smoke.

"Disappointingly weak," Kagura noted, hearing Shinso's voice through her earpiece.

"Can you get her to the south side of the building?" Shinso asked.

Emerging from the smoke, Izaki charged at Kagura, sustaining minor burns.

Yokohoma Smash! Izaki unleashed a powerful fist toward Kagura, who narrowly evaded, the punch obliterating the wall behind her and revealing the faux cityscape.

"That can be arranged," Kagura responded to Shinso.

Shinjuku Smash! Izaki aimed a kick at Kagura, who caught it, anchoring Izaki's feet into the ground as she struggled to break free. Izaki then threw a punch at Kagura's face, over and over again till Kagura put her hand on izaki's lower torso.

Kagura ignited her hand, scorching Izaki's torso. Izaki screamed in pain, leaping away and clutching her injury, glaring at Kagura, who maintained her emotionless demeanor even after being punched.

"I had hoped not to resort to this, but..." Izaki muttered, using her telekinesis to seize Kagura.

"Here we go!" Izaki exclaimed, hurling Kagura against the wall and then dragging her along the floor and ceiling.

"Ouch..." Kagura uttered, though her tone belied any real pain, despite the intense burns she was getting due to being dragged across the floor.

Foxtail Fire: Purple! Kagura unleashed a ball of purple flame at Izaki. Expecting to be burned, Izaki was surprised when the fire adhered to her instead.

"What's happening?" Izaki inquired, perplexed.

With a clenched fist, Kagura noticed Izaki's movements slowing and her body temperature dropping.

"Purple fire. It gradually shuts down your bodily functions," Kagura explained as Izaki struggled to comprehend.

"You're still within my telekinesis' grasp!" Izaki declared, intensifying the pressure on Kagura, which caused the floor to fracture.

"Now, it's your turn," Kagura stuttered out, leaving Izaki puzzled.

Meanwhile-
"At last!" Katsuki exclaimed as Shinso stumbled over a rock and tumbled to the ground.

"Young Bakugo!" All Might shouted, but Katsuki ignored him, pulling the pin on his grenade gauntlet and unleashing a massive explosion that blasted a hole through the wall.

Meanwhile, Izaki was caught in the explosion, sending her flying out of the building. She landed on the ground outside, unconscious and injured.

"Izaki?!" Katsuki cried out in confusion, realizing he had inadvertently harmed her.

"THAT EXTRA TRICKED ME!?!" Katsuki bellowed furiously.

"You bet I did," Shinso retorted, appearing behind Katsuki. The upper right portion of his costume was singed, and he had burns there as well.

(For reference)

Seizing Katsuki by the neck, Shinso twisted it, causing Katsuki's eyes to roll back and drool to trickle out as he lost consciousness and collapsed to the ground shocking everyone.

"D-did he just kill him?" Kirishima asked shocked.

"I think I just witnessed a murder." Denki said holding his stomach.

"K-katsuki?!" Katsumi said with some tears in her eyes.

Shinso checked Katsuki's pulse to confirm he was alive, exhaling in relief. He then gave a thumbs-up to the camera.

"Oh thank god!" Inko said relieved.

"Where did he even learn how to do that?!" Sato yelled.

"At least all of them are still alive... Right?" Ochako said sweatdropping.

"The... the villains are the winners?" All Might said, bewildered and shocked that katsuki and Izaki lost. Even with one for all

Turning to Kagura, Shinso noticed she had risen again. He smiled at her and gave her a thumbs-up. After a moment's hesitation, Kagura looked at her hand and mirrored the gesture.

Time Skip-
Izaki and Katsuki were taken to Recovery Girl. All Might and Inko reprimanded Shinso and Kagura, despite Katsuki nearly killing Shinso, leaving him with severe burns on his right arm and chest.

"How did you manage that without fatally injuring him?" Denki asked Shinso.

"I've practiced... a lot," Shinso replied, unsettling everyone.

"Never use such a move on another student again!" Inko scolded Shinso, who sighed in response.

"Okay... (I'll stick to the other life-threatening ones)," Shinso conceded, earning a sigh from Inko.

"All of you, go to Recovery Girl and get treated," All Might instructed as they departed.

Katsumi, Shoka, and Shoto glared at them, marking them as enemies. Shinso thought they could at least try to conceal their hostility.

Time Skip-
After school, Shinso, Uraraka, and Sato walked out together, discussing the day's events.

"I'm so tired," Sato exclaimed, breathing heavily.

"Facing off against Tokoyami and Denki must have been tough for you and Kirishima," Shinso commented, to which Sato nodded in agreement.

"My fight was a breeze. Todoroki just froze the whole building," Uraraka remarked.

"How did you manage to dodge Bakugo's explosion?" Uraraka inquired.

"Since I gave him two concussions, his vision was blurry and his aim was off. I used his blind spot to dodge, but it still hurt," Shinso explained, looking at his bandages.

Spotting Kagura up ahead, they hurried toward her. "Kagura-san!" Uraraka called out, catching Kagura's attention.

"You're Uraraka, right?" Kagura asked, to which Uraraka nodded.

"Yeah, you were incredible today. I never knew you were strong enough to break through a brick wall," Uraraka praised, and Kagura nodded in acknowledgment.

"Oh, right. Kagura-san, meet Rikido Sato and Ochako Uraraka," Shinso introduced them.

"Hello," Kagura greeted them with a wave. Ochako chuckled, amused by Kagura's confusion.

"Why are you talking to me after school hours?" Kagura asked, puzzled.

"Because we're friends. Aren't we?" Shinso asked, surprising Kagura. Her eyes widenedbfor a moment, her emotionless face returning to normal.

"We are?" Kagura asked, seeking confirmation from Shinso, who nodded.

"Have you never had a friend before?" Sato asked, and Kagura shook her head, surprising them.

"How come? You must have been popular at your school, being as attractive as you are," Uraraka remarked, perplexing Kagura, who shook her head.

"I moved frequently due to my father's job, so I never had the chance to make friends," Kagura explained.

"That sounds tough. I can't imagine living like that," Sato commented, nudging Kagura's rib, to which she shook her head.

"It was okay. I had my family to keep me company," Kagura replied.

"Then consider us your second and third friends. Right, Sato?" Uraraka suggested, and Sato nodded.

"I'm fine with that," he agreed.

"Thank you," Kagura said, giving a slight bow.

"Are you heading to the train station too? We can go together if you'd like," Shinso offered, and Kagura nodded as they walked home together.

Meanwhile, a pair of dark green eyes observed the group of students from the shadows. A sadistic smile grew on its face as it stalked them until they left the school grounds.

Next Day-
The following day, Aizawa instructed everyone to don their hero costumes and gather outside. He directed them to board a bus as they were heading to the USJ.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

644K 14.8K 59
They said that actions have consequences. Izuku Yagi, son of Toshinori Yagi, and Inko Yagi, brother of Izumi Yagi. After finding out he's quirkless a...
862K 35.3K 130
Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his father. It was due to this interest in Quirk...
794K 25.9K 42
✿❀ Completed! ❀✿ my name is (y/n) toshinori , I'm 18 years old and I'm a graduate of U.A. high. I finished in the Top place in all of my classes all...
60.3K 2K 22
Izuku Midoriya was a boy that grew up without a quirk, unlike the people around him. That didn't stop him from aspiring to be a hero. When All Might...