The Department!

By TarajiBookShelf

⚠️Warning. Include ADULT Content.⚠️ Fantasia is the chief of the NYPD the 5th precinct where her rival ex-be... More

Lets Be Cops:
Lies she Told
Power Means Everything
Butt Dial Your Speed Dial
Girl crush
Not The L- Word
Worst Case Scenario
Her Deadly Signature
Grief-talk
An Angel From The Past
Gay For You
Halle's New Hustle
Long Distance 1
Sneaky Sex Or Genuine Love?
A Moment Of Truth!
Part 2
Thanksgiving Dinner.
The Love House
Sneaky Freaky
Search party
A Silent Pain
A Fantasia Gesture
Back To Love
Family & Media
Incapable Of Letting Go
Imperfect love
Lets Talk politics
Desperate Times...
How Taraji Met Tasia
Nowhere without You!
?
The Shooting
The Scar: 1
The Scar: 2
A House Full Of Lust
Is She Guilty?
Lies She Told: 2
Fantasia Tells It
It Must Be God!
Vengeance!
Paris Wedding ♥️
My Wife's Enemy
So Much Love In The Family
Is The War Over?
Halle Broke Her Mother
The yes, Pleasure!
The Honeymooners:
The Dream
Part 4
Stalker-ish
Not Without A Fight
Power Means Everything: 2
impulsiveness!
Winning Or Losing?
Between Sisters: 1
Between Sisters 2:
Finding Us Again.
Out Of Love
Part 5:
Strangers
Coolest Moms
So Into My Ex!
Slumber Party
Family Fued
Case Sealed.
Hide & Seek
Body Double!
Face claims:
What The Future Holds...
Legal Spouse
Re-Candling
Happiness In The Family
Screwed!
Body Double 2
The Make Up Gesture
Two Wrongs, Nothing Right.
Part 6
The City Of Memories.
Longest Ride.
Kids' Expectations
The Toy!
Secret Admirer
Secret Admirer 2
Bitter-sweet
Danielle falls
Black & Blue
Obsessed With Obssession
Problems In bed
The Queen's Fix
The house Full Of Love
Growing In Love
The Public:
Part 7: MONEY
Love Still Exist
College Delusions
The Real Villain
The Wrong Sister
The Ex In My System
Fed Up!
Nice Meeting You
We Need Each Other
Sexual Frustrations
The Boy Is Mine.
Another 1
Part 8: We Rise!
Seductions
Karma
Caught In A Lie!
Uncomfortable...
The Doghouse!
The Wife's Punishment
Trapped To Explosives
Alcohol Bottle..
Ghosted
Stalker-ish: 2
Subconsciously!
The Traitor
Awakening
Drifting & Reminiscing
The Wife's Mistress
Her Bad Choice
Birthday & A Phycopath
The Phone Call
The "lost" BET!
Gabi Let it out!

Suicidal

319 37 26
By TarajiBookShelf

Continues...

Fantasia was In her father's guest house. She locked herself in there. The house was surrounded by armed men, and she told them she didn't wanna see anyone. They all tried to sweet-talk their way in. Her father, Gina, the grown kids, the twins, even her favorite human, Rome couldn't get in. and Taraji came in a couple of times, she was locked out by the guards too.

The whole family was not talking to Taraji. Only the stepmom. The rest of them didn't even pretend, they hated her gut, Halle and Jack seemed to hate her more. I mean even Gina wasn't talking to her. She would walk in the room, they would all storm out.

Fantasia was crying her eyes out, apparently she believed everything she told Taraji, that Victoria was the love of Taraji's life and she loved her better than her.
The more she thought about college the more she cried.

"even as a ghost she still fucking with my life"

The following day.

The family was having brunch outside in the fresh breeze. Fantasia joined them. Her eyes were swollen and red from all the crying. They all looked at her.
"stop feeling sorry for me. I'm not the only one who ever married a person who's in love with someone else on this table." She said. They looked away.
The kids were at the kids' table.

Taraji didn't join them, she couldn't risk chasing everybody from the table. She sent Billie home.  And went to the kitchen. "what can I make for you first Lady?" the housekeeper asked.
"cereals are fine. I don't wanna bother you"

"you are not bothering me, it's my job to take care of this family. How is eggs and some beacon and strawberries with fresh squeezed orange juice on the side?"

"sounds good, thank you"

After brunch. Taraji disappeared. Nobody realised, until the twins started looking for her.
They asked around, nobody saw her since last night.
The housekeeper told them she left the kitchen after eating...her guards were gone too,

She came back at midnight.
Everybody was sleeping but Fantasia. She waited up for her.
Taraji walked in.

Fantasia was sitting in the light, the room light was off. She used the small reading lamp.
Taraji's heart jumped.
"Where you from baby?" Fantasia asked, her tone was very firm. Taraji knew she had bursted her.

"out, I had to see a friend"

Fantasia chuckled. "A friend. In Boston? You, big city girl, never been anywhere until I came into your life, has friends in Boston?"
Taraji felt insulted a little.
"what can I say, you made me somebody, now I have friends everywhere" Taraji shot back. Fantasia stood up.
"Why are you lying to me?" Fantasia asked walking closer. "I'm not"
"who is this... Friend?"
"just an old friend, she reached out, looking for help"
"Did you help her? after all, you are the one who hidden her in the first place,"
Taraji's eyes opened wide she rushed to her wife, Fantasia backed up. "i used to think you were perfect, could never do wrong, I thought you were worth everything I do for you. But you are nothing but a lying, cheating secretive piece of shit!" Fantasia shouted.

Everybody were starting to wake up.
"Where is Victoria, Taraji?"

"baby I am so sorry!"
"Where the fuck is she?" Fantasia shouted. They woke up. And listened.

"S-she is she-"
Fantasia picked a wine bottle she was drinking from. "I will fuck you up with this bottle and you know I will. This time it will be on your pretty face cause it seems to be my worst nightmare. Stop mumbling you only making me angrier. I made calls today, she didn't die, you faked her death and gave her immunity. I fought for my life and the bitch gets to live? So not only do you love her more, you are loyal to her huh? Taraji where is she?".

"She lives here in Boston. In a white neighbourhood where she wouldn't be recognised. I couldn't take her life,"

"So you saved her? she's not working. So how is she paying her bills?"
Taraji swallowed...
"I do!"
Fantasia already found that out. "how often do you see her?"
"barely!".
"You been lying to my face"

"no baby I wasn't lying, I just didn't tell you"..
"in this case Taraji, that's lying cause you knew the truth of something that was important to me. And you still said nothing. Sleeping in my bed, lying to my face, fucking me. Lying to my face, making love to me lying to my fucking face, waking up smiling in my face while lying to my face!"

"I am sorry Fantasia!"
"Do you love her?"
"I love you"
. "Do you love her?" Fantasia shouted.
"I love you. Baby I love you.. I really love you Fantasia",She said walking closer.
"Taraji I'm gonna ask you one last time. Do you love the bitch?"
"I'm not in love with her",

Fantasia looked at her pissed off.
"Pack your shit, get in a car, Brian will take you to your wife. I want my guards back. Stay away from me and my kids. Don't speak to the press, this is my mess, I will clean it up" Fantasia said walking away.

"What does this mean Fantasia? You leaving me?" Taraji asked. Zoe came down.

"What's going on?" she asked. They looked at each other. Fantasia turned her head away and wiped her tears. "Hey baby. You should be sleeping" Fantasia said faking a smile. Zach came down with Rome,.
Then Halle, Jack, Lana and Paris. Then josh,
Ben and his wife and the sisters stood at the top of the stairs, somebody turned the light on.
"We are all awake". Jack said.
"Great!" Fantasia said sarcastically then stormed out. Going to the guesthouse.

All eyes on Taraji now.
"Mom what did you do?" Zach asked.
Taraji's tears just came out. "I messed up baby, I am so, sorry--"
Fantasia's guards came in, one of them carrying Taraji's luggage. She swallowed hard.
"First Lady please don't make this worse. I was instructed to get you out no matter how ugly. So let's walk okay? Please let's just walk out" Brian said.
Taraji looked at her kids. Zoe ran to her crying. "I am going with you",
Then Zach. "Me too" the guards got them off of her. The kids cried.
Taraji walked out crying. She got in the car.
"what's her address?"
"Take me to the hotel Brian"
"Ma'am I don't think that's a good idea. The President is out there freezing your credit cards, you won't have any money",
"I am the first Lady, Brian, I don't pay to stay in a hotel, take me to the hotel"

They took her to a hotel. She entered. Pulled her personal credit card. "Hi, I would like a room for one night please",
. "oh my gosh first lady... I have just the room for you. Don't worry, it's on the house" The girl said and escorted her to a presidential suit.
Big, elegant, classy, have almost everything.
Brian smiled. "You were right Ma'am. Well, I made sure you were here and safe, now I will leave. I'm sorry she pulled your guards from you. You gonna be okay?"

"if you give me a gun, I will feel better."
Brian pulled a gun from him and handed it to her.
"full load? I can't do much with a pistol"
"fully loaded. And..." He gave ,her 3 more Bullets,
"thank you Brian. Tell my kids I'm sorry and I love them so much. And tomorrow night tell Her I love her"
"Why tomorrow night?"

"She will want to hear it tomorrow night" Taraji said. Brian was confused. They left.

He got to the house. "done, she's at the hotel. But don't worry, its for free" Brian said.
"Is she okay?" Paris asked, they all looked at her. "What? She's my mother in law, of course I care. She made her Wrongs, who haven't?" Paris said.,
Halle rolled her eyes..
"Brian where is your Pistol?" Jack asked. "my what?"
"Your Gun damn it, did you give it to my mother?" Jack panicked, they all looked at him.

"Yes, she asked for it, for protection."
Jack picked the car keys from a key stand. "where is she staying?"
He panicked, Fantasia saw tears in his eyes..,
"Jack! Dramatic much, son?!" Ben said. "I've seen this before okay, she's might shoot herself" Jack said. They all stood up.

"Jack calm down, Taraji is not suicidal. She's just anxious because I pulled her guards from her service." Fantasia said.

"You don't know shit about my mother Fantasia"
They all looked at him. The disrespect.
Jack and Fantasia looked at each other.

"Jack I'm still your mother!"
"No, Taraji is my mother!" Jack said. "where she goes, I go. I kept her alive when you destroyed her, I'm gonna go do that right now, it's my job" Jack said.

"Jack might be telling the truth, she said something that sounded like a suicidal note, she said tell my kids I'm sorry and I love them."

"Brian that's not a note, that's guilt talk," Halle said. Paris rolled her eyes.
"maybe but she also said, tomorrow night tell her I love her"
"Her who?" The stepmom wanted to be a part of this. They shot her a look. "Fantasia. When I asked why tomorrow night she said, you would want to hear it tomorrow night"

Paris stood up. "because tomorrow night, she won't be with us. Jack I will drive," Paris said taking the keys. They ran out.

"Paris, please take care of her" Fantasia said.

Paris nodded. She and her wife glanced at each other. They disliked each other because they didn't agree on the situation.

They got to the hotel. Talked to the girl at the front desk, who gave Jack a key card.

Opening the door. Taraji was on the floor, after taking every drug in her purse, and the drugs she ordered from a 24-hour drug store.

Booze on the floor and a gun in her hand.
Paris snapped a picture. "What are you doing?"
"They need to see this okay, they are been unbelievably hateful right now," Paris said.

They picked Taraji up. Took the gun from her. Jack picked her in his arms. Paris made sure they didn't see them walk out. They got in a car. Took her to the ER.

Paris sent a picture but to Halle.

*just in case you care a bit, your mother is in the ER. Tell your favorite mother too, You know, the one with money, who can never do wrong 🙄*

Halle saw the message. Her heart broke, cause of what her wife thought of her.
She handed Fantasia the phone.

Fantasia got mad. "She do shit to fuck our marriage up, and pull this shit to get away with it? No, Taraji is out of line, I'm not gonna entertain this shit. Just make sure she's alive. I'm not going there!" Fantasia said putting the phone down and walking away.

Halle and the step-grandmom went to the ER. Ben and her daughters stayed for Fantasia.

"Taraji is unbelievable. She hurt my sister and do this? Selfish!" Gabi said. Stepping in the kitchen with Gina.
"So Vicky is alive huh? She saved the bitch who almost killed my sister and protected her from the feds too? Unbelievable!" Gabi continued.

"Why are you not angry with me right now?" She asked her sister.
"I am. I'm just so worried about Taraji. She was never really given a chance to explain. She was questioned and given instructions to take like a freaking child. I get it she's the President and her wife... But she didn't handle it well, taking everything including her family from her. Her protection, her money. How is that fair? Even God didn't do that to the Devil. and he deserved it more." Gina sounded mad.

"What, you wanna tell me you found Jesus?"

"I wish. I'm just saying, Y'all just turned from Taraji like she's some kind of monster. She made mistakes, with reason. I believe she has her reasons"

"I don't fucking care about her lying ass reasons. I wish my sister would leave her for real this time. Fantasia can do way better."

"Taraji too," Gina said walking out.

Halle and Grandmother arrived. Taraji was unconscious.

"she really tried taking her life?"
"Yeah and we don't know how to explain it before the press gets here, we can't let them know. If they expose this as suicidal thoughts Hal, that won't look good for the white house, or The President. We need Fantasia"

"She won't come."
"call the chief of stuff"
"I will call Dani. Fantasia won't come"

After a call...
"She said we should get her out of here"
"unconscious? Fine, I will just call my father."

Paris said. Former President made calls. They pulled Taraji out of the hospital and to the plane to New York City.
He told them to tell the doctors she had a bad reaction to medication.
Jack and Paris flew with her to New York City, Private Hospital. Paris called her mother. After all Taraji would need a friend when she wakes up.

In Boston:

"Mom is on her way to New York. The former President pulled her out of the hospital. Jack and Paris are on the plane with her. She' s unconscious."
Halle told the family.

It was almost 5 in the morning.
Fantasia didn't say anything. Gabi rolled her eyes.
"Mr Washington sure likes to get involved in this family business" she's said. "He was trying to help!" Halle defended.
"Did we ask for his help?" Gabi asked.
Gina stood up. "I'm gonna change and get my stuff, I'm going to New York City, Taraji needs me," Gina said.
Gabi laughed. "maybe she needs Vicky. She doesn't care about you" Gabi said.
"I don't care if she does or doesn't care about me. I care about her. Excuse me" Gina said and went to pack,., Halle sat down and looked at Fantasia who was reading a Magazine and ignoring everything
"Mom I know you are upset. But maybe is time you go to New York and hear your wife out. Let her explain before you toss her to the side. She could die"

"She lied to me about a child for over 12 years of marriage. Lied about hiding her high-school sweetheart for over 11 years. So... Excuse me I am not listening to anything she got to say. You want to hear it. Go to New York. Tell her I'm taking everything from her" Fantasia said walking away.
"so you leaving her?"
"Yes Halle I'm leaving her," she said and exited.
. Gabi sighed "Finally. The toxicity is over. I was choking on it" She said.

Halle looked at her and stormed out. Gina got down with bags.

"Hey great news, my sister is done with that toxic marriage, You can finally have that toxic waman," Gabi said.
Gina looked at her "Taraji didn't hurt you Gabi, Chloe did, stop pinning every shit she did to you on her just because they are related, you are not mad at Taraji, you mad because you love Chloe and she doesn't give a shit about you. And honey I know how that's like" Gina said and walked out
Gabi clenched her teeth. Getting mad. The truth hurts.

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 1.7K 22
Tarasia. Inspired by the movie Proud Mary
39K 2.1K 39
The desire to touch and be touched. (BitterSweet) WARNING,⚠️ MATURED CONTENT ⚠️