SKYSCRAPER

De LVNALVNALVNA

XIII π’‰π’Šπ’π’…π’Š π’Šπ’•π’ π’Žπ’‚π’”π’‚π’Œπ’Šπ’•, π’”π’‚π’Œπ’•π’π’π’ˆ π’ˆπ’†π’• π’ˆπ’†π’• π’‚π’˜π’˜ π’π’‚π’π’ˆ THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY... Mais

ROOM WITH JUST TWO WALLS
A LIFETIME OF
GLASS FILLED WITH TRUTH
FIRST AID
SNOW DROPS ON LEAVES
GOING SOLO
SECRET GARDEN
APARTMENT 505
SYCAMORE
JENNIE AND THE THREE SECRETS
LIKE COFFEE
KISS AND FIRE
MIA AND VINCENT
LM CODE
GLASS HOUSE
INK THAT BURNT SKIN
BLINDFOLDED
WHAT A TWIST
THE END OF THE RAINBOW
KRYPTONITE
LET THE STORY BEGIN
TO LET A GOOD THING DIE
BURNOUT
TAKE THAT AWAY
HEARTBEAT AND THE STARS
SKYSCRAPER
COLUMBO
WINE TURNER
WHEN THE UNIVERSE KNOWS
STRAP UP
GAME
SUN RAI PLAYLIST
BREATHE IN, BREATHE OUT
AFTER 6
FRAGMENTS
IN THE COLD
C'EST LA VIE
TRAGEDY IN TEAL
MAZE
TURN OVER & TURN OF EVENTS
ABORT MISSION
JUST LIKE EASTER
SILENT NIGHT, UNHOLY FRIGHT
DRIVING FORCE
WIND OF THE PAST
THE SYCAMORE TREE ONCE AGAIN

FINAL CALL

2K 83 16
De LVNALVNALVNA

LISA

The moment Aki and I arrived home from our short Christmas vacation, it appeared on my phone that I got seven missed calls from Jennie. No message and it's a bit bothering. Bothering in a way that it gives me chills. Something bad might be happening to her.

I texted her right away but I got no response. I tried calling her but she's not answering her phone.

The next morning, I went to her house. Jennie wasn't around and only her helper inside. I was surprised to see her cleaning some broken glass pieces on the floor and mopping every corner. Smells like beer or whatever.

"Where's Jennie?" I asked.

"She left when I arrived here this morning. She's in pain. You have to look for her. She really needs you right now. I'm sorry it was my day off yesterday. I wasn't able to protect her." She said.

"Who did this?" I asked back. She just sighed for a while. Hesitant to tell me.

"Okay. I have to be honest with you. Jisoo is physically and emotionally hurting Jennie. She's always drunk coming home. Jennie couldn't do anything about it anymore. Jisoo is becoming aggressive for how many months already. I am not sure if it's because of alcohol or some problems at work. She can't handle her anger well since she got back to work at the bureau. She always comes home screaming at Jennie." She confessed. I am hurting.

I kept calling and texting her. She is not responding. I tried to go to places where I can possibly find her but I failed. But then I got to pass by our favorite sycamore tree.

Unexpectedly, she's here. Sitting under the shade and looking far out there. I just quietly sat beside her. The world is silent. The wind is whistling words she wants to tell. And this pain in my heart turns into anger. I could feel the sensation she feels when the air touches her skin— her bruised and wounded body.

I want to kill you, Jisoo. But I'd rather be here for Jennie right now than see your face.

"Tell me the truth. Be honest with me." I whispered.

She is crying. I just let her release what she's feeling.

"Three or four months after our wedding, she's starting to manipulate me. Then here goes the screaming. And lately, she's been hurting me. Slaps and squeezes my body whenever she's mad. When there's a problem at work, I'm the one experiencing her fury and outrage. I don't even know what I did. All I do is take care of her when she arrives home.

This one, I got it yesterday when she came home learning that someone from work, a guy, dropped me off in front of our house. She's jealous. He is my producer. Gay. And I would never cheat. You know that, Lisa." My heart aches seeing the pain in Jennie's eyes while she's touching her bruised arm. Her jittery voice is making me mad of Jisoo. Poor Jennie.

"I- I want to file for divorce. I wanted to tell my parents about what she's been doing to me. But she's warning me. She told me so many times she'll hurt my son if I would dare to take an action. I am afraid, Lisa." Jennie is really in fear.

"Pl- please don't confront her. Don't tell her that you know. I am afraid she might do something to you too." Her panic-stricken voice begged for me not to do it as she could see I'm starting to turn red. I am angry.

I am just stopping myself to talk. But yes, I am very angry.

"From now on, you stay away from her. I'm getting your stuff from the house. But oh, that's our house. Why would we leave if that's ours? I'll kick her out. From this day on, she can never hurt you anymore, Jennie. Not you. Not the people we love. Not our son. I promise you that. And don't be afraid. I am here. She won't do anything to harm me. I know her. I know how she does her way. For now, stay at my place. You're safe there." I spoke gently.

"She's insecure. She always compares herself to you. I don't know where she's coming from. I don't even talk about you or give her triggers to do so." She added.

"I did not expect she'll be like this. I am sorry for what happened, Jennie. I will protect you from now on. You are still the mother of my son. I have to make sure you are fine. Aki loves you so much." I comforted her.

After an hour, we decided to come to her house. I messaged the helper to prepare a bag of clothes and other stuff for Jennie. She replied that Jisoo came home but left right away.

I was expecting Jisoo to be there still. But not even a strand of her hair was around. I want to confront her. I know how to twist her mind. I don't care what's going to happen next. But I must do what I have to do. I have to make sure she won't hurt my son and Jennie.

On our way to my unit, I got a message from my helper to rush home. She said Jisoo came and harassed my son. She was looking for Jennie. I called. Aki is crying. Jennie talked to him and assured him we're getting there soon. We didn't drop the call until we reached the basement parking.

We stayed the night in my room with Aki. We made him feel that we are here to protect him and that he shouldn't fear anyone anymore.

Thirty first of December came and we prepared a lot of food. We invited some of Jennie's friends at work. Surprised to see Rosé with her husband. Jennie's parents are here and some of my colleagues. Mr. Daniel and his wife also showed up. Yes, I have forgiven him. You know, I just feel in my heart that it's time to give it to him.

Aki is excited to light some firecrackers. Jennie was busy setting up a white screen and projector this afternoon. We will preview her newly shot short film at 9pm, just right before we celebrate new year's eve.

"I am so proud of you. Maybe you can let me produce some of your future films? Please let me?" I whispered.

Oh, what a beautiful view seeing Jennie smile right in my very face.

"Of course! I'm currently writing another one. I'll present it to you once it's done. I'd love to work with you as my producer. And we both know I wouldn't reach this point if not because of you. Thank you for sending me back to school, Lisa. Thank you for believing in me." Jennie sincerely replied.

Our eyes couldn't look away from each other. But suddenly Aki started the countdown. Everyone's excited.

And here goes the celebration! Fireworks lit up the sky like colorful stars up there.

Our son greeted us with his bright face and tight embrace. He even whispered expressing how grateful he is to have us as his parents, and that he is the happiest to be with his mom and I right now.

We also greeted each and everyone. But as we raised our glasses with wine for a toast, Jennie screamed.

"Ouch! Jisoo, let go of me!" Jennie is frightened.

I approached fast.

"Let go of her!" I commanded.

"What? You are not my boss anymore. She is my wife. I have the right to drag her out of this place." Jisoo yelled at me.

"Let go of my mom please." Aki on his soft voice. He stepped in the way.

"No." Jisoo said and she suddenly pushed my son's chest.

I gripped her shirt closer to me. Face to face. I am taller than her, I could see in her eyes that she is not well. She needs help. Serious mental help.

"Not my son, Jisoo. And from now on, stop doing this to Jennie." I warned her.

"Why? Do you think I'm scared of you? Let me remind you that you are no longer my boss, Lisa. I am way better than you!" She is crying with deep anger and whatsoever in her heart.

Instead of feeling displeasure, I let go of her and rubbed her shoulders.

"Let's talk about this. Tell me if you need anything. I am willing to support you." I tried to calm her down.

"We are not friends anymore, right? I am no longer your friend since Jennie and I are starting to fall in love with each other. You're even the one who imposed that. Remember? So why would you help me? Do you think I need your help? No way, Lisa. I am way better than you in everything!" She is screaming.

But her tears are falling.

Her phone rang. She stepped away going to the balcony. I followed her.

I heard her response to the person on the line. I somehow comprehended every reply she gives.

"No. Don't go. Don't ever go to that operation. You better listen to me now, Jisoo. Just now." I was trying to stop her.

"I have to. This is my duty. And I have to kill him first before he can have the chance to expose me to the world." She was talking about the man behind drugs and smuggled goods she's protecting.

So yeah, all the info I got about Jisoo's dirty little secret at work were all true.

"Let me help you fix this. We can pay him so he'll stop bothering you. Jisoo, you need assistance from the higher force from the government to enter the place of that guy right now. You can't just bring only the police with you. Are you out of your mind?" I am desperate.

Her tears fell down her face again. I see regrets. Fear. More regrets as her world is drizzling down.

"Yeah. I'm not as smart as you, Lisa. But I have to save myself from shame. I have to protect my name. I worked hard for this. I know I am not clean in my service. But sometimes, I think it's the only way to make myself proud of me, and for Jennie to look at me the way she looks at you." She then ran away.

I told Jennie everything. She's shaking. But we can't do anything about it anymore.

I apologized to our visitors for they witnessed an unpleasant new year stain a while ago. They understood and even made sure we're okay here at home before they all left.

Jennie and I couldn't rest.

I have been waiting for a call from an old colleague. He's updating me of what's happening on the operation where Jisoo is.

Jennie and I had fallen asleep on the couch unaware.

My phone rang around 4am. Took it.

"She didn't make it."

Fuck.

Jennie and I hurriedly brought ourselves to the hospital where Jisoo is. Here we are again. Please. Save her, Lord. Save her.

"We did our best but-. Dead on arrival. 430am. I am sorry." The doctor.

______________________

finalnatalagasheisgonepromise.jpeg

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

659K 20.4K 45
VIII 𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂 π’‰π’†π’š 𝒋𝒖𝒅𝒆 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republ...
40.1K 760 25
Jenlisa g!p 18+ High Mature Content if you are uncomfortable then please stay away from this story!!!! Lisa is shemale (intersex) Namaste!! I'm back...
44K 1.7K 32
🚫Grammatical error🚫
750K 21K 46
VI π’‚π’šπ’‚π’˜ π’Œπ’ 𝒏𝒂 π’Žπ’‚π’ˆ 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍, 𝒍𝒆𝒕 π’šπ’π’–π’“ π’•π’Šπ’”π’”π’–π’† π’•π’‚π’π’Œ LET ME REMIND YOU, PREPARE YOUR HANKY AND HEART ❗️❗️❗️ THIS STORY IS NOT...