The Department!

By TarajiBookShelf

⚠️Warning. Include ADULT Content.⚠️ Fantasia is the chief of the NYPD the 5th precinct where her rival ex-be... More

Lets Be Cops:
Lies she Told
Power Means Everything
Butt Dial Your Speed Dial
Girl crush
Not The L- Word
Worst Case Scenario
Her Deadly Signature
Grief-talk
An Angel From The Past
Gay For You
Halle's New Hustle
Long Distance 1
Sneaky Sex Or Genuine Love?
A Moment Of Truth!
Part 2
Thanksgiving Dinner.
The Love House
Sneaky Freaky
Search party
A Silent Pain
A Fantasia Gesture
Back To Love
Family & Media
Incapable Of Letting Go
Imperfect love
Lets Talk politics
Desperate Times...
How Taraji Met Tasia
Nowhere without You!
?
The Shooting
The Scar: 1
The Scar: 2
A House Full Of Lust
Is She Guilty?
Lies She Told: 2
Fantasia Tells It
It Must Be God!
Vengeance!
Paris Wedding ♥️
My Wife's Enemy
So Much Love In The Family
Is The War Over?
Halle Broke Her Mother
The yes, Pleasure!
The Honeymooners:
The Dream
Part 4
Stalker-ish
Not Without A Fight
Power Means Everything: 2
impulsiveness!
Winning Or Losing?
Between Sisters: 1
Between Sisters 2:
Finding Us Again.
Out Of Love
Part 5:
Strangers
Coolest Moms
So Into My Ex!
Slumber Party
Family Fued
Case Sealed.
Hide & Seek
Body Double!
Face claims:
What The Future Holds...
Legal Spouse
Re-Candling
Happiness In The Family
Screwed!
Body Double 2
The Make Up Gesture
Two Wrongs, Nothing Right.
Part 6
The City Of Memories.
Longest Ride.
Kids' Expectations
The Toy!
Secret Admirer
Secret Admirer 2
Bitter-sweet
Danielle falls
Black & Blue
Obsessed With Obssession
Problems In bed
The Queen's Fix
The house Full Of Love
Growing In Love
The Public:
Part 7: MONEY
Love Still Exist
College Delusions
Suicidal
The Wrong Sister
The Ex In My System
Fed Up!
Nice Meeting You
We Need Each Other
Sexual Frustrations
The Boy Is Mine.
Another 1
Part 8: We Rise!
Seductions
Karma
Caught In A Lie!
Uncomfortable...
The Doghouse!
The Wife's Punishment
Trapped To Explosives
Alcohol Bottle..
Ghosted
Stalker-ish: 2
Subconsciously!
The Traitor
Awakening
Drifting & Reminiscing
The Wife's Mistress
Her Bad Choice
Birthday & A Phycopath
The Phone Call
The "lost" BET!
Gabi Let it out!

The Real Villain

346 37 32
By TarajiBookShelf

Continues...

While sitting with Dani for hours in the kitchen just talking and laughing, Taraji lost track of Time. Meanwhile, Dani was making sure she didn't go to their bedroom, she didn't know if she should trust them not to prove a point and fight.

It was now after midnight.
Fantasia walked into the room wearing hot short see-through lingerie.
"Are you not coming to bed?" she asked. Taraji looked her up and down and swallowed hard. "uh, no, I'm not," Taraji said and looked away.
Fantasia frowned and then looked at Dani.
Dani stood up and headed out. "Good night ladies--"
"Stop, you started this. You gonna finish it right now" Fantasia said grabbing Dani's hand... "H-How am I finishing it?" Dani got really nervous.

"Tell my wife, what you said to me in the office."

"Okay, Taraji I told Tasia that, you would kick her ass if you wanted to. Is that it, I'm done?" Dani said and turned to Fantasia to release her arm.
"So? What isn't true?" Taraji asked nonchalantly.  "want me to burst your face to proof that no matter how older you get, and how thicker in all the right fucking places, or taller, I could still kick your ass, and fuck the same ass so fucking good later?" Taraji asked. Dani secretly smirked scratching her head to hide her face.

"Then do it Taraji. Baby do it!" Fantasia said. Taraji stood up with the drink in her hand. She threw it in Fantasia's face followed by a hot slap, like Cookie did Anika. Dani's jaw dropped...
The slap was so hot. Taraji saw her hand print 2 minutes later, and her heart sank. She slapped her wife!
"I--"

Fantasia stormed out. Dani's mouth was still wide open. Taraji picked up her mouth and closed it. "I need a place to crush, find me an empty room, and my phone. Also, I hate myself right now"
Dani walked out. She found a room and fixed it up.
Taraji went to the room, locked it, and went to bed
She called her wife.
Fantasia didn't pick up the call...

Dani saw her at their spot in the cold and went there. "I owe you an apology," Dani said heart beating faster. Fantasy turned, but she didn't look upset. "It's okay," She said.
"But I really am sorry".
"it's okay Dani, I'm fine, go to bed", Dani nodded and headed inside.

"By the way you were right. She can still kick my ass, but please stop rubbing it in. I hate it"
Fantasia said sulking and looking down on her fingers.
Dani smiled. "Is our secret. I will stop rubbing it in... For now",
Fantasia laughed. Her phone rang again. It was still her wife... "you not gonna answer it?"

"My wife wants to talk she will come to me, I'm not in Nigeria, we are literally in the same house"

"She's afraid of what I'm afraid of, you two fighting, like college teens. You are a married couple for fucks sake, you are mothers, damn it you are the Freaking first couple, so stop acting insane and answer that call." Dani said and walked back inside.
The phone kept ringing. Fantasia just looked at it.
Fantasia went back inside feeling cold.
She found her wife naked and strapped in their bedroom.

"I shouldn't have - - I am so sorry, Tasia this is how I fight you. Not the way you want me to. I can't fight the woman I love, you know how hard it was for me to fight you in college? But you just made me upset enough to forget that I was crazy about you. So baby please don't let history repeat itself cause if we fight... There is no going back. That will be our new identity. And how will our love exist if we abuse each other physically and emotionally?"

Fantasia looked at her.
Taraji stood up and walked towards her. Taraji grabbed her chin with her fingers and turned her to look at the handprint. Fantasia turned away slowly, she was sulking, pouting, and everything. She looked down at her wife, pouting.
"Will kissing it make it better?" Taraji asked.
Fantasia just blinked her eyes.
"Baby say something please, I'm begging you"
She turned her head and looked away. Folding her arms.
Taraji sighed. And unstrapped then took her hand to sit her down, Fantasia yanked her off and walked to the bathroom.

Taraji put on a robe and went to the kitchen. Poured wine into a glass and took it to the bedroom then took off their white sheets and replaced them with black and scarlet red sheets. Fantasia came out of the room getting in bed, she realized the sheets changed. Taraji handed her the glass of wine.
"it will make you feel better if you did to me what I did to you," Taraji said. "no, it will only make you feel better," Fantasia said.
"It will. So please slap me"
Fantasia took the glass and attempted to throw it in her face. She literally caught the wine back into the glass.
Taraji inhaled loudly. They exhaled at the same time. Fantasia put down the wine and got in bed.
"I feel like shit right now, I really do," Taraji said. Fantasia said nothing. She was sulking and meant business about it too.

Taraji got in bed, she was fighting with the sheets. Just slamming and groaning. "And I hate these damn sheets," She said. Gosh, She was frustrated. Fantasia secretly smirked. She was clearly gonna make her pay big time for slapping her.

While Taraji struggled to fall asleep, Fantasia was dreaming of romantic stuff with her wife, just smiling in her sleep.

Morning. Fantasia woke up without her wife, there was a big bouquet next to her a box of jewellery, and a card. Fantasia smiled and bit her bottom lip. She sniffed the flowers and moaned a little. Then opened the box. It was a diamond jewellery. It was so beautiful, obviously expensive. She smiled and picked up the note.

*Good morning, Baby I am really sorry for what I did. I will live the rest of my life showing you how sorry I am. I love you - - your Wife*

She loved how she signed the card. She then frowned, putting her serious face back on, put the gifts where she found them, and got out of bed.

Took a quick shower. while showering Taraji walked into the room, and realized Fantasia hadn't "touched" the gifts. Her heart sank.
She waited for her to come out, and Fantasia came out.
Taraji stood up immediately. "Morning beautiful"
Fantasia just looked at her and then walked into the closet.
Taraji followed her. "Baby please forgive me, I didn't mean to hit you, I felt like we were not gonna stop that stupid college conversation. I wanted it to end"

"You ended it Taraji, I hope you are happy," Fantasia said. Taraji turned her around.
"I shouldn't have ended it that way baby, please forgive me"
"fine!" Fantasia said after lotioning, now putting on a morning robe,
"The kids are here," Taraji said. "remember what today is,?"

"I don't care I just wanna be in my office without being interrupted," Fantasia said taking her changing clothes. Taraji felt helpless. Fantasia walked out. On her way to the office. The kids showered her with love. Hugging her.
"you excited mummy, we going to Boston. It is Grandpa's 70th birthday" Zach said. "damn it." Fantasia remembered. She saw the housekeepers getting their cars ready. She looked at her outfit, it was not for the party, but for the office. Too formal. She went back to the room. Found Taraji's wardrobe organiser packing a few things for Taraji. All Taraji had to do, was, "Yes, no, yes, no!"

Fantasia asked the lady to help her too. Two hours later, after getting their hair and nails done, they got on a private plane to Boston.

They arrived.
It was still around 12. But the party looked alive already, Halle, Josh, and Paris were already there,
Fantasia and the kids and grandkids walked in.
People (family and friends and neighborhood people who were there just to see The President.) welcomed them.

Taraji's party mood was not there. It was at 0%
She walked in after everybody's entrance. Halle smiled and rushed to her. Gave her a big hug. "You look hot mama, did you cut your hair,?"

"yeah,"

oh my gosh, mummy what's wrong?"
"Nothing"
."Mom, you only cut your hair when there is a huge turn in your life or a huge loss, usually those things have everything to do with Mom. Y'all not divorcing again are you?"
. "no. I just felt like a haircut. I wanted shorter, my hairdresser was against it.,"

"Shorter? Like your wife?"

"no. I can never pull that off, I mean a boy haircut,".
"Mom, what's going on?"
"Nothing," Taraji said eyes on her wife. She turned to her daughter. "stop worrying and tell me the bob, haircut isn't that bad."
"Actually Mom - -"

"is hilarious isn't it?" Taraji panicked. "Mom! you look really good" Halle said. Taraji faked a smile.

After a while, she left the party and went to the back terrace. Sat on the stairs. She was deep in her thoughts. Her mind replayed the scene when she slapped her wife. She rubbed her hands together, about to tear up.
"Baby girl..." She snapped out of it sniffling, turning to her father-in-law., "Hey, pops!"
"come in, you missing my party!" He was a little drunk.
Taraji went inside. His wife approached., "First Lady, thank you for coming, Ben is so happy to see all his girls here and his grandkids and great-grandkids as well, he feels very fulfilled," She said.
They both looked at Ben on the dance floor.
"I just realized the man is really fulfilled by the way," Taraji said turning to his wife. They smiled at each other. Fantasia was looking at them and hated it, she hated the woman too much her skin crawled.

"Why is that witch talking to my wife?" Fantasia asked Gina. "Maybe Because you are not talking to your own wife. She is lonely." Gina said. "what did she do?"
"Nothing, we are talking okay, geez get off my back," Fantasia said turning to her wife again, They were both gone
"where did they go?"
Gina pointed to the kitchen. Fantasia hit her sister in the stomach, "And you let them? You want that witch to poison my wife too?".
"come on why the hell will she gain for killing Taraji?"
They looked at each other and ran to the kitchen.

Their "Evil" stepmom was just handing Taraji Coffee. They sprinted inside. Fantasia snatched the coffee from her wife and handed it to Gina who poured it in a sink.
This happened in a split second.

Taraji already took a sip. "What?" she asked them. "nothing," they said. Their stepmother already knows what they suspected of her. She walked out.

"She didn't poison me," Taraji told them.

Gina poured Taraji alcohol. "it's a party drink this"
She said. Taraji rolled her eyes and accepted.

They walked out.

Later that evening.
The guests left, it was just family. Talking about old times when the girls were growing up. The kids were laughing hard hearing the stories narrated by their granddad and step-grandma
They got an unexpected visitor.

The guards escorted a little girl, about "18-20" to the main door.
"She's trespassing, claiming to be family, I think she's one of those party crushers," they said.
"Who are you?" Gina asked approaching the door.
Taraji stood up...
"Billie, I am here to see my mother, Taraji P. Henson"
She said. Fantasia's mood changed. If she was pretending to be mad, now she was definitely mad.
. "What?" Jack and Halle snapped, and they all turned to their mother.

They all had a moment of silence just looking at one another.
"what the fuck!!" Halle shouted.
Fantasia stood up and stormed out.
They all looked at Taraji.

Taraji looked at Billie. "come on in. Uh, the housekeeper will give you something to eat, I have to talk to my wife, I will talk to you and all of you later" Taraji said.

Billie walked in everybody looking at her angrily.
Taraji rushed upstairs.

Fantasia was on the second storey balcony. Taraji looked for her and finally found her.
"Baby!"

Fantasia turned, her eyes watering.

"I trusted you. With my life with my eggs, with my kid, because I loved you damn too much. All these years, you had another child with your high school sweetheart because you loved her more and you kept it from me"

Taraji kept quiet. Her heart was pounding out of her chest.
"You loved Victoria. You loved her so much you gave her everything and more. Things you would never do for me. I'm just your wife, she was the love of your life" Fantasia said now the tears were coming out.

"back in college, you hated me for burning up her dorm, you almost ratted me out, you fought me, yes I stabbed you, cause you were so mad, I thought you were gonna kill me. It was self-defence. You always protected her, you had her back. You loved that bitch. you married her. All these years she had your child. You bought her a house, excuse me no, let me rephrase that, you made me buy her a house. Oh my gosh, you loved her better than me, I'm such a moron. I'm such a fucking desperate human being. I bought your wife a house, just to sleep with you. So... That girl out there, she's your love child?"
Fantasia was crying. It takes a lot to make that woman cry like this, she Was tearing up, sobbing, heart pounding, whimpering, sniffling, and everything.
"Baby--"
" no!" Fantasia said and stormed back inside. She couldn't stand there, it made her look weak, she doesn't do weak. She was vulnerable. She was hurt.
"Tasia, baby, wait!"
She didn't wait.
"Damn it! Fuck! Shit fuck fuck fuck!" Taraji kicked and punched the air.

***

After all... Fantasia is not the villain, Taraji is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 7.5K 108
When the cameras cut, the scenes not captured by the lens are what the people really want to see. When the lights go down, dark desires come out.
53.7K 2.6K 27
"I fight, but my feelings show They came rushing in just like a flood I can't get enough 'cause I need you, baby, baby, by my side You can give me yo...
38.8K 2.1K 39
The desire to touch and be touched. (BitterSweet) WARNING,⚠️ MATURED CONTENT ⚠️
1.3M 28.2K 87
Jasmine Petrova I downed a shot of tequila, allowing the burning liquid to slide down my throat and settle in my stomach. I deserved to have some fun...