The Department!

By TarajiBookShelf

⚠️Warning. Include ADULT Content.⚠️ Fantasia is the chief of the NYPD the 5th precinct where her rival ex-be... More

Lets Be Cops:
Lies she Told
Power Means Everything
Butt Dial Your Speed Dial
Girl crush
Not The L- Word
Worst Case Scenario
Her Deadly Signature
Grief-talk
An Angel From The Past
Gay For You
Halle's New Hustle
Long Distance 1
Sneaky Sex Or Genuine Love?
A Moment Of Truth!
Part 2
Thanksgiving Dinner.
The Love House
Sneaky Freaky
Search party
A Silent Pain
A Fantasia Gesture
Back To Love
Family & Media
Incapable Of Letting Go
Imperfect love
Lets Talk politics
Desperate Times...
How Taraji Met Tasia
Nowhere without You!
?
The Shooting
The Scar: 1
The Scar: 2
A House Full Of Lust
Is She Guilty?
Lies She Told: 2
Fantasia Tells It
It Must Be God!
Vengeance!
Paris Wedding ♥️
My Wife's Enemy
So Much Love In The Family
Is The War Over?
Halle Broke Her Mother
The yes, Pleasure!
The Honeymooners:
The Dream
Part 4
Stalker-ish
Not Without A Fight
Power Means Everything: 2
impulsiveness!
Winning Or Losing?
Between Sisters: 1
Between Sisters 2:
Finding Us Again.
Out Of Love
Part 5:
Strangers
Coolest Moms
So Into My Ex!
Slumber Party
Family Fued
Case Sealed.
Hide & Seek
Body Double!
Face claims:
What The Future Holds...
Legal Spouse
Re-Candling
Happiness In The Family
Screwed!
Body Double 2
The Make Up Gesture
Two Wrongs, Nothing Right.
Part 6
The City Of Memories.
Longest Ride.
Kids' Expectations
The Toy!
Secret Admirer
Secret Admirer 2
Bitter-sweet
Danielle falls
Black & Blue
Obsessed With Obssession
Problems In bed
The Queen's Fix
The house Full Of Love
Growing In Love
Part 7: MONEY
Love Still Exist
College Delusions
The Real Villain
Suicidal
The Wrong Sister
The Ex In My System
Fed Up!
Nice Meeting You
We Need Each Other
Sexual Frustrations
The Boy Is Mine.
Another 1
Part 8: We Rise!
Seductions
Karma
Caught In A Lie!
Uncomfortable...
The Doghouse!
The Wife's Punishment
Trapped To Explosives
Alcohol Bottle..
Ghosted
Stalker-ish: 2
Subconsciously!
The Traitor
Awakening
Drifting & Reminiscing
The Wife's Mistress
Her Bad Choice
Birthday & A Phycopath
The Phone Call
The "lost" BET!
Gabi Let it out!
99%
Judge Me Not!

The Public:

375 43 26
By TarajiBookShelf

15 days after the wedding

Jack and Lana were away on their honeymoon.
Halle and Paris were at their apartment around DC. Gabi's leave came to an end, she flew back to London. Chloe was back to her Hollywood life.
The White House could breathe... Just for a second.

Gina had been dating. She was excited to bring her date to the White House to feel important.

Taraji was about to leave, going on her business trip to Italy for her hotel partnership meetings.
She was in the living room, kissing her wife, while they loaded her luggage.  

Gina walked in with her new girlfriend.
"What the..." Taraji muttered. Fantasia looked at her sister and then at her girlfriend. "what the hell is going on here?" Fantasia looked furious

"whoa, attitude there Madame President. This is my Girlfriend, Kacy! Baby this is my Sister, the fine President"

"Oh hi!"
"Don't even fucking dare!" Fantasia said.
"What? Tasia what the hell is wrong with you, Kacy said hi!"
"You mean KC? My fucking ex? And you bring her here why?"

Gina looked Clueless. "What? You dated my sister?"
Taraji was just staring at the necklace she was wearing.

"Gina, get her out of this house. This is the White House, not the Hoe house" Fantasia said walking away with Taraji.

"Hoe, Fantasia really? I wasn't a hoe when we were fucking in the Presidential room, now was I? Now you broke up with me, I moved on, I'm a hoe? Well there is no pleasing you Madame President"

Fantasia stopped in her tracks. Taraji walked away and got in a car. Waited to say goodbye to her wife. The whole situation pissed her off.

"Bitch you haven't moved on, you moving backward, and you were always a hoe, what can I say I do fuck hoes now and then. But they ain't my taste, I like class" Fantasia said.

"Class? She was not classic when you treated her like a piece of shit and me, the hoe like a queen," KC said, mind due to Taraji can still hear them, even though she wishes she was deaf at this point.

Fantasia slapped KC. Gina pushed her. "What the fuck are you doing? You are the freaking President you can't go around slapping hoes" Gina snapped.

Meanwhile, Taraji was rolling her eyes. "Let's go, she's busy!" Taraji told her driver. The car pulled away. Fantasia clenched her teeth. "Fuck!"

"Get this trash out of this house Gina please!" Fantasia said.
Gina nodded. "I didn't know!" she said.

"Well, Madame President, watch your back and by that I mean check the internet a lot. I will be spilling the tea. All of it" KC said walking out.

Fantasia groaned. Calling her wife.

On call.
Tasia: can you turn around for a quick kiss, please
Taraji: I can't. I'm running late for my plane, you knew that but had better things to do...
Tasia: Baby that's not true. At least tell me you love me.
Taraji: I love you.
Tasia: I love you too, and I'm sorry. Call me when you land.
Taraji: I will. Call me when you get rid of that trash out of our lives for good.
Tasia: I'm working on it. (she hung up)

"I got big problems, thank you very much, sis!"

"How was I supposed to know anything? I thought she was somebody special. I'm single...she victimized me, obviously, she knew who I was"

"Gee, you think?"

The following day.

On the internet, KC started a YouTube channel called *IfuckedThePresident*
Fantasia's head of marketing, her publicist, and the White House publicist were in her office all on a phone call trying to squash the channel. "Madame President, phone call," Her assistant said.

Fantasia unfolded her arms and turned, she took the call

KC: you wanna settle this? Meet me, let's talk it out like adults.
Tasia: (she took time before answering) This is not a setup, is it? Cause bitch if it is, I'm gonna finish you.
KC: just meet me, or I'm broadcasting my first episode, and for my first episode, I have a guest, Melody!
Tasia: send me the stupid details. I will be there.

Fantasia hung up. "Shit I miss my wife right now"

Later that evening. fantasia fell into a trap. KC hired somebody to capture their picture together.

"So what am I doing here?"
"I just want to know why you couldn't love me"

"I love my Wife. Are we done?"

"So you were just using me, using Melody?"
"no, I was just bored for a minute"
."That's not using us?"
"I dont know!"

"take down your channel KC."

"Or what?"
"I'm gonna take off this Presidential Jacket, and you gonna meet the real me, and this me I'm talking about, she can be the devil," Fantasia said.
."you don't scare me"
"Okay, publish your first episode and I promise you that will be the last thing you do breathing and I can do a good cleanup too!" Fantasia said and walked to her car.

That night.

KC posted a picture of them together.
*so much tea, but she came last night to threaten my life. Your President is shady as Fxxk!*

"She is playing you" Paula said

"Well, she's playing smart!" another team member said.
"Nah she's playing dangerous," Dani said 
"Trash!" Fantasia said taping had forehead with her pen. "What?"
"She's nothing but trash. My wife and I decided we not gonna deal with trash anymore, we got kids for that."

"Where are you getting Madame P?"
"my babies have billions of followers combined, KC is using the internet, Zach and Zoe can fight back... It's your job, to tell them what they need to do. Meanwhile, work on my defense speech. I can't stay up two nights in a row, eating my brain out for Trash. I gotta call my wife and get in bed, remember, the aim is to make her look stupid and desperate, and like a freaking liar!" Fantasia said and left the office.
"Well, you heard the President. Work on your strategies and speech. I too am off to bed" Dani said leaving.

"I will work on the speech!" Paula said.

The following day. The twins were given a task. To hide and capture conversations between Fantasia and KC. Send it to the team, for touch-ups and editing then post it on their social media.

Fantasia called her to come over, for a do-over, a "truce".
As desperate as she was, she came over.
"Please sit!"
The cameras were on.
"What do you want?"
"You want me back. That's why you acting the way you have been acting. You wanna get back together right?"
"Yes, baby yes. I miss you, I want you back"
"Tell me how much you want me..."

"So bad baby, baby I want you so very bad. I've been stalking you, getting jealous that you are always with the First Lady. I didn't know how to tell you that I love you. Fantasia I love you. Please fix our relationship, I will do anything. I will take down everything. I just wanna be yours again"
"I love my wife. KC I am in love with my wife, there is nothing you can do on the internet or anywhere that can change that. I love my first Lady, I love my woman, that is not you. Is Taraji, I'm sorry" Fantasia said and walked away.
KC's face was confused, jaw was hanging.
Cameras stopped recording.

Guards escorted her out.

"Okay, let's see!" Fantasia said in her office to her twins and her team. They played the videos.
"Great we got enough here to make three TikTok videos. I will edit just a little then you two are gonna post tomorrow morning. Good job Barrino twin." Paula said high-fiving the kids.

"Mom, we've been thinking, we want to be known as the First Twins," Zach said. Fantasia smiled. "It's legit. You can go for it. Good job babies, go to bed, Tatyana will read for you tonight, mummy is still busy okay"

"Good night Mommy" she kissed them. They walked out.

The team walked out too.
"She's upset isn't she?" Dani said. "Taraji? Yeah, she is, she was supposed to come home tonight, but she decided she would come home when this is over because it irks her stomach."

"Are you ready for your speech tomorrow?"
"I can never be ready to admit my wife and I had problems and I cheated right in her face hurt her and it got me where I am with KC, America will stone me to death"
"Oh please they love you. It's gonna be okay, and your wife will be home in times of the Vows exchange. I promise" Dani said. Fantasia nodded. "Go rest."

"Well don't stay up too late too," Dani said walking out.

Fantasia double-checked her speech.
She changed it.

Following day:

"Mommy is on, mommy is on. And she is talking about Mexico on the news," Zoe said turning on the news and turning up the Volume.

The team, Gina and Dani paid attention to the news.

On the News:

*So, I'm angry. Everybody has their limits and I have mine. When you come for my family, you are pressing my limits, now this girl is working overtime, trying to break up my marriage. I am Pissed that she is trying to hurt my wife like my woman hasn't gone through enough already. A couple of months ago a villain escapes prison right from the front door because our law enforcement isn't enforced hard enough. She worked with the NYPD, worked with Mexican Soldiers to kidnap the first family. My wife was beaten almost to death, infect, I thought she died. Now this? Come the sprinkling farge on
Who is safe? If the family that is supposed to be protected, isn't protected what more is the rest of America?
I want those cops arrested. I want each one of them to pay. Is about time the law changed and I The President of this country, want to work with you America to keep our streets clean and our departments tight. And as for KC, or whoever her name is, I don't have enough time in my clock to entertain you, I got work to do...Who is with me?*

Zoe then turned it off.

"She changed the strategy. You see? That, my people, is why she is the freaking president. Now Zoe, is your turn honey, post one video" Dani said.

Zoe put the video on social media.

Caption *Guys my mom was injured just recently, she is barely over it, she doesn't need this kind of Hate*
The edit cut:

KC: Baby I want you so very bad. I've been stalking you, getting jealous that you are always with the First Lady. I didn't know how to tell you that I love you. Fantasia I love you. Please fix our relationship, I will do anything. I will take down everything. I just wanna be yours.

Just like that KC was trending and people were saying: 

*Chile, This KC girl is psycho desperate*

*Another horny bitch!*

*I knew she was just bitter, talking about tea to spill, girl you are the tea!*

*I don't blame her, Our President y'all...🤯🔥🔥🔥can the woman get any hotter*

*I'm looking at First Lady's Instagram and my mind runs wild so let her take the president, I will take care of you First Lady 😂😂😂*

*the way minds run wild over the White House, there should be a felony for that, cause they turning us all gay🙈* 

*Zoe, I want to see how this story ends. Please film more*

That Night Zoe posted her mother's response and titled it PART 2.
Edit cut:

Fantasia: I love my wife. KC I am in love with my wife, there is nothing you can do on the internet or anywhere that can change that. I love my first Lady, I love my woman, that is not you. Is Taraji, I'm sorry.

Comments:
*Our president Is brutal y'all. I love her 😂😂*

*At this point KC must quit breathing, she's embarrassing herself*

*I smell a hot slap in her near future😂😂😂*

KC saw that she was trending and it didn't look good for her. Fantasia's people called her and warned her to pull the plug or they would go deep. She took down her channel.

Fantasia finally called her Wife.

Taraji: Well played player. You did it again.
Tasia: I just want my wife to come home.
Taraji: we can't exchange vows in such a messy trend Fantasia. We gonna have to skip that for now.
Tasia: I know. But, how about you come home and we exchange new vows with each other? Please baby give me a win.
Taraji: open the door.

Fantasia opened the bedroom door.
Taraji walked in lifting her phone from her ear.
Fantasia embraced her and kissed the top of her head. "I love you"
"I know!" Taraji said.

So I thought this would be the last part. But I might come back with part 7.
I have no idea what the hell would be in it. But... You might get it... Or you might just get, the 10th commandment back...

In the meantime... If you don't follow me already (which most of you dont)
Do that and help me crawl to 600 Followers...thanks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 1.1K 18
This story takes us on a journey of self discovery between two women that meet at church on Sundays. For the gays who grew up in church!!!! Fantasia...
126K 7.6K 108
When the cameras cut, the scenes not captured by the lens are what the people really want to see. When the lights go down, dark desires come out.
73.6K 3.2K 40
Based on the new modern 2024 version of The Color Purple. Exploration of the in depth on screen and off screen relationship between Taraji and Fantas...
87.3K 5.3K 25
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦.