SKYSCRAPER

By LVNALVNALVNA

XIII š’‰š’Šš’š’…š’Š š’Šš’•š’ š’Žš’‚š’”š’‚š’Œš’Šš’•, š’”š’‚š’Œš’•š’š’š’ˆ š’ˆš’†š’• š’ˆš’†š’• š’‚š’˜š’˜ š’š’‚š’š’ˆ THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY... More

ROOM WITH JUST TWO WALLS
A LIFETIME OF
GLASS FILLED WITH TRUTH
FIRST AID
SNOW DROPS ON LEAVES
GOING SOLO
SECRET GARDEN
APARTMENT 505
SYCAMORE
JENNIE AND THE THREE SECRETS
LIKE COFFEE
KISS AND FIRE
MIA AND VINCENT
LM CODE
GLASS HOUSE
INK THAT BURNT SKIN
BLINDFOLDED
WHAT A TWIST
THE END OF THE RAINBOW
KRYPTONITE
LET THE STORY BEGIN
TO LET A GOOD THING DIE
BURNOUT
TAKE THAT AWAY
HEARTBEAT AND THE STARS
SKYSCRAPER
COLUMBO
WINE TURNER
WHEN THE UNIVERSE KNOWS
STRAP UP
GAME
SUN RAI PLAYLIST
BREATHE IN, BREATHE OUT
AFTER 6
FRAGMENTS
IN THE COLD
C'EST LA VIE
TRAGEDY IN TEAL
MAZE
ABORT MISSION
JUST LIKE EASTER
SILENT NIGHT, UNHOLY FRIGHT
FINAL CALL
DRIVING FORCE
WIND OF THE PAST
THE SYCAMORE TREE ONCE AGAIN

TURN OVER & TURN OF EVENTS

2.4K 91 7
By LVNALVNALVNA

LISA

I didn't know where to go after witnessing the proposal. All I knew is that I was hurt. I don't even know why I am hurt. Betrayal? Maybe. Or maybe it's something else. A heart-wrenching regret that Jennie and I's marriage did not work out well. God. We're separated for how many years already. 

She followed me. She drove her way to that big sycamore tree where we had our dates before. 

We talked. She apologized. 

When I felt the calmness in my body, I also apologized to her for acting weird that night. I told her to be happy and I'll support her in every decision she makes. It still pains me. I really do not know the reason why. 

I was once in love with her and it just ends there. She deserves to really be happy now. 

But I was also honest that night. I told her that it's too unfair for me. When we're married, I loved her with everything I got. It's so unfair that I wasn't able to get the treatment I deserve and she's now giving it to her new lover now. I am not a bad person. All I did was to love her. And we all know that my love for her made me sacrifice things for myself. All for her. For her to be happy and safe. She wasn't good for me. But despite all the pain I have gone through, she will always be part of my happiness. We had our beautiful memories, too. 

Maybe this is how life works. Maybe love is not for me. Maybe Jennie is really meant for someone else and not me. And me, I don't want to welcome love from someone else anymore aside my son's love for me. I am not going to open my heart for another woman anymore. 

I moved on. I started working again in the office. I created  designs for the cars we are releasing soon.  I have to stay focus. I need to reach my goal, and that's to release cars every year with additional safety.

My colleagues noticed my stress. I'm pressured. They keep reminding me that we are doing well as a team and I don't have to worry too much. Maybe it's just my fear. My fear of losing lives because of the cars I make.

My parents died because of car crash. My fiancé's life was taken by the car I designed. Fuck it. 

I was busy signing some papers when my phone rang. It's Mr. Ford. 

W: Hi, Lisa! I'm dropping by at 2. Are you available?

L: Good morning, Mr. Ford. Yes, I am. What is it about?

W: Uhm. Lisa, we need to talk. 

His voice is a bit shaky. I don't know if I'll be worried about it or-. I don't know.

I left my office five minutes before 2, used the elevator to reach the conference room. As I opened the door, I was surprised to see not only Mr. William Ford Jr. but also Mr. Daniel Anderson. 

I couldn't speak. I am confused. Why is Mr. Daniel here? These two guys couldn't look at me in the eyes. They look nervous.

I sat away from them. 

"You two—. I'm sorry. I don't understand." I said. I'm becoming thirsty. 

It took time for them to talk. Mr. William open the gray folder in front of him and pushed it forward to my direction.

"All signed. Lisa, I- I don't know where or how to start." He's like dealing with the lump on his throat.

I stayed quiet.

"Lisa, I can no longer run Ford and Skyscraper. We both know that it has been you who is heading my two companies for years. It's time for me to give up my seat and you have to take over. Means, I am turning over everything in your hands." He is serious. But still his voice is hiding something from me. 

Why me? I have a lot of questions in mind.

"Sorry. Why me?" I asked. 

"Why not? You are the money maker of William's company since you designed for the two brands." Mr. Daniel supported the man in joyful approach. Why are you here Mr. Anderson?

"Why? Don't you have a family member to be your heir and inherit all you have worked hard for, Mr. Ford? And why are you here, Mr. Anderson? I don't understand." I asked.

"Just like you, I am also an orphan, Lisa. Daniel is my best friend since we're in high school." The William Ford looks sad. And bad. He's pale.

"William, we should tell her. Now is the time." Mr. Daniel insisted.

"Tell me what? Sorry? Tell me what?" My voice tuned up.

"Ok. Let me speak first." Mr. Daniel took all the courage he needed as he inhaled.

"Lisa, I have known you since your parents died." I shifted my sight from Mr. William to Mr. Anderson after I heard what he said. This is giving me chills. Strange chills.

"Meeting you at the bureau was fate. I did not expect you'll have your way to us. But William and I really planned this turn  over of his companies and properties to you when the time is right and this is it. And I guess, William, this is also the perfect time Lisa has to know the truth. We are sorry, Lisa." Mr. Daniel looked down. Placed his palms on his forehead and I heard him sob.

I couldn't move. Even my toes are freezing cold as ice.

"Lisa, I am sorry on what happened to your parents. It was my fault. I was testing the car I just made that time. And the accident happened. I am so sorry, Lisa. I wanted to adopt you. Give you the best life. But I was scared that as you grow up, you'll hate me. I am really, really sorry, Lisa. I was so afraid to face the truth and consequences." Mr. Ford sobbed his heart out. Crying with regrets.

I stood up. No emotions at all. But I feel like passing out. 

I was about to get out of the room but Mr. Daniel started to speak again.

"I am sorry, Lisa. I forfeited the case. I am so sorry. We were unfair, I know. What we did was wrong. But I swear, I didn't give you the best position and kept promoting you when we're still at the bureau just because we have to pay for our sins. You were really at your best." Mr. Daniel, now, you are hurting me.

Instead of twisting the knob, I went back to their direction, and as speed as a train, I held Mr. William's polo. Pulled him closer to me but I instantly pushed him back down to his seat with full force hurting his chest. Punched him in that way.

I knelt down in front of him while still holding his shirt, gripping it around his neck.

I couldn't describe my tears and how I cried. All I know is that I bursted out and screamed inside the room. I released all my anger and pain. 

"You killed my parents. You killed them." My voice has no strength anymore. 

Mr. Daniel helped me get up. He tried to embrace and comfort me but I pushed him back.

"I looked up to you. You had all my respect. I trusted you with my pain when I had trouble with my marriage. That meant I somehow treated you as my father. I don't know anymore. Why is the world betraying me, huh?" I'm done. 

I drove to nowhere. 

I wanted to call my son but for sure he's still at school. Who else to call? I don't know.

JENNIE

Kept staring at my phone while it's ringing because I do not know why Lisa has been calling when it's 2am already.

J: Hello, Lisa.

"Jennie, this is Jaime. I don'y know if you can still remember me. I'm from the bar where Lisa took you from years ago. Do you remember me?"

Oh. Yes.

"Sorry, I have been trying to open Lisa's phone but I don't know her password. Good thing face ID works. I was about to call you an hour ago. Can you pick up Lisa? She's too drunk. She did not drink that much but I guess it's been so long since the last time she tasted alcohol"

J: Oh my god. Please make sure she is safe. I am coming right away.

Jaime told me everything Lisa shared to him while they're drinking. I was shocked. For sure, Lisa is hurting now. 

He helped me to support Lisa going to my car.  My helper at home also lend a hand to bring Lisa with me in my room. I took off her clothes and wiped her body. I slept beside her and I'll make sure we'll talk about this tomorrow. I am so worried. Lisa is all alone. No one will be there to listen to her as she goes through with everything she knew about her parents' death. 

Before I slept, I messaged Jisoo to let her know of the situation. Of course, she has to know. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4K 26
JENLISA JENTOP STORY - She's the most popular girl in the whole school, plus she has an exciting life. Her family is wealthy and her friends are envi...
STRANGERS By LVNA

Fanfiction

330K 11.2K 35
IX š’‘š’“š’†š’”š’Šš’…š’†š’š’• š’”š’Š š’š’Šš’”š’‚ š’š’ˆ š’‡š’‚š’š’” š’„š’š’–š’ƒ š’š’Š š’‹š’†š’š’š’Šš’† THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do...
104K 1.5K 25
Jenlisa g!p 18+ High Mature Content if you are uncomfortable then please stay away from this story!!!! Lisa is shemale (intersex) Namaste!! I'm back...
561K 17.2K 40
I š’‘š’‚š’š’ˆš’Šš’• š’Šš’•š’ THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republish. Lisa G!P Written: May 2020