The Department!

由 TarajiBookShelf

⚠️Warning. Include ADULT Content.⚠️ Fantasia is the chief of the NYPD the 5th precinct where her rival ex-be... 更多

Lets Be Cops:
Lies she Told
Power Means Everything
Butt Dial Your Speed Dial
Girl crush
Not The L- Word
Worst Case Scenario
Her Deadly Signature
Grief-talk
An Angel From The Past
Gay For You
Halle's New Hustle
Long Distance 1
Sneaky Sex Or Genuine Love?
A Moment Of Truth!
Part 2
Thanksgiving Dinner.
The Love House
Sneaky Freaky
Search party
A Silent Pain
A Fantasia Gesture
Back To Love
Family & Media
Incapable Of Letting Go
Imperfect love
Lets Talk politics
Desperate Times...
How Taraji Met Tasia
Nowhere without You!
?
The Shooting
The Scar: 1
The Scar: 2
A House Full Of Lust
Is She Guilty?
Lies She Told: 2
Fantasia Tells It
It Must Be God!
Vengeance!
Paris Wedding ♥️
My Wife's Enemy
So Much Love In The Family
Is The War Over?
Halle Broke Her Mother
The yes, Pleasure!
The Honeymooners:
The Dream
Part 4
Stalker-ish
Not Without A Fight
Power Means Everything: 2
impulsiveness!
Winning Or Losing?
Between Sisters: 1
Between Sisters 2:
Finding Us Again.
Out Of Love
Part 5:
Strangers
Coolest Moms
So Into My Ex!
Slumber Party
Family Fued
Case Sealed.
Hide & Seek
Body Double!
Face claims:
What The Future Holds...
Legal Spouse
Re-Candling
Happiness In The Family
Screwed!
Body Double 2
The Make Up Gesture
Two Wrongs, Nothing Right.
Part 6
The City Of Memories.
Longest Ride.
Kids' Expectations
The Toy!
Secret Admirer
Secret Admirer 2
Bitter-sweet
Danielle falls
Obsessed With Obssession
Problems In bed
The Queen's Fix
The house Full Of Love
Growing In Love
The Public:
Part 7: MONEY
Love Still Exist
College Delusions
The Real Villain
Suicidal
The Wrong Sister
The Ex In My System
Fed Up!
Nice Meeting You
We Need Each Other
Sexual Frustrations
The Boy Is Mine.
Another 1
Part 8: We Rise!
Seductions
Karma
Caught In A Lie!
Uncomfortable...
The Doghouse!
The Wife's Punishment
Trapped To Explosives
Alcohol Bottle..
Ghosted
Stalker-ish: 2
Subconsciously!
The Traitor
Awakening
Drifting & Reminiscing
The Wife's Mistress
Her Bad Choice
Birthday & A Phycopath
The Phone Call
The "lost" BET!
Gabi Let it out!

Black & Blue

347 36 26
由 TarajiBookShelf

In Mexico.

They were escorted out of the plane from the Airport. The guards had the small babies in their arms as a motivation to make them obey. Which pissed Fantasia off even more. At this point, they took their phones and turned them off.
Now the kids were aware of what was going on.
Paris realized she was not the target, she slipped into the Crowed without being noticed and checked where they were. She hid checked the plates of the cars and called her father.

They drove them into the scary woods.
"wait, where is my wife?" Halle panicked. They looked at one another... They spoke amongst themselves in Spanish.

Fantasia was listening. So was Zach. She and the twins were the only ones who spoke Spanish. Halle spoke French. Jack was okay with just English, Taraji never had the Privilege to learn other languages. Lana was clueless too.

"Baby when was the last time you saw Paris they gonna kill us if anybody got away,"  Fantasia said

"Oh my gosh, at the Airport. She held my hand and told me she loved me. That was the last I saw her" Halle told her family.

Taraji and Fantasia looked at each other. "She got away, smart kid. But we are in trouble. We gonna pay for her disappearing" Taraji said.

They were walked in the woods. In a Shark, creepy, dark, smelled dead bodies.
They all reacted to the smell.

"Come on we can't all survive in this dumb. The kids are too young to inhale this shit and my wife is claustrophobic" Taraji said.

They cursed in Spanish. Took the four kids to the car and then closed the door.

"okay I'm gonna pass out in a minute" Fantasia announced before she fell and passed out.
"Oh my gosh, Mom is down, now is just us" Halle cried.

Taraji got worried without Fantasia how was she supposed to get her family out alive?
She puked.
."Now Mama is puking which means she's scared as fuck...now I'm scared." Jack said.
Lana was calm like shit like this happens every day.

"Baby you okay?" Jack asked locating her hand. "Yes, I'm okay. The kids are okay? Right?"
"I think so. What kind of a monster would kill kids?"

"This kind of monster," Halle said. "Halle shut up please," Taraji said. They eventually fell asleep. Taraji didn't. She used her hands to fill the place, looking for water to wake up her wife.

She touched a cold human body. And jumped. "Oh my gosh" she continued and touched a big man, this one was alive, and kicked her ass. She was bitten almost black and blue in breaking dark, they all woke up not sure what was happening.
Taraji grunted on the floor.
"Don't fucking stand up. Please stay where you are" She told the kids between her grunts.

The next morning or day.

They came in. Halle realized her mothers were gone. She woke up Jack and Lana.
"What happened?"
"I don't know, they took them"

While they beat Taraji as Sonia requested. Fantasia was taken to her in a lake house, not far from the Shark house.

They pushed her inside.

"I should have known it was all you," Fantasia said 
"You should have. Hi old friend"
Sonia said and switched on the surveillance. One where Taraji was hanged. The second one was the room where her grown kids were. Then the room where her small kids were playing. At least that sight warmed her heart. Then she turned back to the first surveillance and watched her wife beaten until she couldn't do anything.

Fantasia swallowed hard. "What do you want Sonia?"

"nothing. Just the pleasure to see you cry when Taraji takes her last breath" Sonia said.
"I have money, a lot, and I'm worth a lot of money too. I can give you everything. Just give me my wife back" Fantasia said. "I can give you Ken, he is alive"

"You lying"
."I'm not, infect he communicate with Taraji. If you let her go, she can take you to him"

"You think I'm stupid enough to fall for that? Ken is dead"

"Ask Halle, her father is alive," Fantasia said one eye was literally on her wife.

"I don't believe you and I won't believe her. Sit down. Your job is to sit there and watch while I take them one after another" Sonia said. Fantasia looked around the room. She sat on the chair, it strapped her in. She clenched her teeth. She was trapped.

Then she heard the men on screen confirm Taraji was dead. She turned rapidly watching. They got her off the hanger, she was indeed lifeless. They shoved her into a trunk and shut it.
There was no movement to show she was alive

Fantasia was helpless. Looking at all that. Her tears came out like a Marathon. Running down to her neck.

Sonia laughed "You really loved that bitch!!"

Fantasia scratched her head with her free hand. Sonia turned the screen off and turned attention to the one in the creepy house. "Please Sonia, not my kids. They've gone through enough already. I'm begging you with every breath. Let the kids walk, kill me" Fantasia said crying uncontrollably. "Please. Take me. Beat me, kill me, I hurt you, they are just young humans, they know nothing about this. Jack is just about to get married and be happily in love for the first time, he deserves that. Halle just got a call to start work at the biggest hospital in Washington. Lana? She isn't even in this mess. Please let the kids go. Torture me any other way, make me bleed, I'm already freaking numb. You made every pain in my body lose feeling when you took the only woman I've ever loved. So I'm begging you"

"Fantasia Barrino begging? I never thought I would see the day... You making this very fun" Sonia said smiling.

They heard a helicopter. Some armed guys ran in, the freaking SWAT is here there is no time, we gotta bounce"
Sonia furiously looked at Fantasia. "Bitch you are fucking lucky. Sleep with one eye opened"
."You are sick to think you are gonna make it to my country alive after what you just did," Fantasia said.

They ran out.
Fantasia was still trapped in the chair.

They rescued her kids. Then unlocked her chair.
She got off of it, she started whimpering. "Madame President, did we rescue everybody?"

She shook her head no. "My-my w- my w---" her heart broke, beating bricks. She shivered, feeling a sudden cold in her body.

"Everybody, look for the First Lady" the guy announced. "In a trunk," Fantasia said. "She's in a trunk" The guy added on his radio.

They opened the trunk, the only one that was there... Scrap car. It was empty, filled with blood, her blood.
"Her blood is here, but she isn't" They responded.
"Anybody got an eye on the first lady?" the guy said on his Radio.

"Suspect in custody" Somebody responded.

"Guys, we are not leaving without the First Lady"
"I got her, we waiting for the ambulance. Y'all can go, I got her" Danielle responded.
Fantasia was shocked for a minute, she gasped. "Is she-- is she alive?" she asked the Cop. "Cap, what is the condition of the First Lady?"

"Very Bad"

"Breathing?"

"Breathing lieutenant. She's alive"

Fantasia breathed heavily like she never breathed before.
They got everybody in the helicopters.

Fantasia got in the ambulance with two officers.

She found her wife on life support. Dani holding her hand. "You saved us!"

"nah I saved her. The rest of it was the Former President. Paris called him on time. He got this in place, called me, and confirmed the danger you were in. They picked me up. The first thing I saw through my binoculars was her being shoved in there, I made it my mission to get her out. I owe her my life. I'm Just glad she is alive"

"Dani I can't trust anyone with my family anymore. So if you promise to get your shit together, I can put you on probation while you work out your mess and come back to work. For now, the FBI will be our security."

"Thank you Madame P. I will accept the probation"

They got to the hospital.

The kids flew back home. Fantasia communicated with them the entire flight. They got home safe and sound. Found therapists waiting for them.

While waiting. Fantasia left while nobody was watching. They looked for her. "don't look for her she will be back" Dani told them

Fantasia went to jail.
Asked to see Sonia.

"can't get enough of me?" she asked approaching
"Here to let you know, that by tonight, you will be in the USA, in my block baby, I'm gonna have you tortured to death, I'm gonna have you put in a prison's prison. I won't rest until your breath leaves your body. You fucked with somebody I love. I'm gonna use every power I got to have you at my mercy. And until you apologize to my wife, I won't stop" Fantasia said.

The smug on Sonia's face faded.
"you might run Mexico and the police department in New York City, but I run the US. And one more thing. I lied Ken is dead. And guess what else, My wife? Not dead. So what you did was impressive for amateurs, for big dogs like me and the First Lady, it was almost impressive. We coming for you bitch" Fantasia said making Sonia angry.

She walked out.
Went back to the hospital. Her wife was finally stable they flew back home. She was taken to a local private hospital. Her ribs were pretty much broken. Her womb shattered. Her face...crushed, her arms, hurt. Her whole body was injured.

Dani never left her side.
She woke up. "Dani, please tell me I'm no longer in Mexico"

"You are home First Lady."

"That's better, the whole shit ruined Mexico for me... I was looking forward to a vacation there but now? I would never cross the border"

"I'm sorry. I should have done something to warn you guys"

"it is not your fault. So...who did this?"
"Sonia"

"My wife's ex Bestie. How fun." Taraji said with her teeth clenched. "She escaped prison and nobody told us?"

"She walked out, she has inside people, they made her file disappear"

"your department needs my visit, Captain!"
"I know!"

"where is it most painful?

"My middle body. I feel like a truck hit me out of the way and ran over my body. I doubt I will be able to walk for a while" She said. "I got you, somebody who will wheel you around until you recover, she's the youngest in my team, her name is Tatyana," Dani said. Tatyana walked in. It was the girl who had a crush on her.

-Maybe seeing me in my vulnerable state will make her think less of me until her crush, crush-
Taraji thought.

"So, my family ain't here, my freaking wife ain't here, not that I wanna see her right now.... So what is this? Am I being punished?"
."Halle started work at this very hospital today. She came in to check on you a couple of times. Jack and Lana have wedding preparations. The twins are in school. And so are the little ones. The President had meetings with Law Enforcement. She is tightening up the rules."

"Good for her"

"You can't seriously be mad at her. It is not her fault, this happened to you"

"Whose fault is it then Dani, why the fuck isn't she the one beaten half to death? Why are her ribs still working fine and mine aren't? ... They delivered her message before I could pass out, that she said to Sonia..."

"What did they say she said?"

"I won't give up my power, you rather take everything I have"

Dani chuckled. "That sounds like Fantasia to you?"

"No, but at that moment I gave up. I wanted to die, I thought it was the truth cause I know how she feels about Power"

"but she couldn't have said that. I know Fantasia and how she feels about this family, about you. She would never trade you for power" Dani said.

"I don't know what to believe"

"Then how about you ask her then. Ask Fantasia"

"I don't feel like talking to her right now, I feel angry when I do," Taraji said. Fantasia walked in.
Dani excused herself with Tatyana.

"So, you angry at me? Do you blame me for this? Well, it is my fault, I don't blame you for pining on me, it is my fault. I am so sorry baby" Fantasia said.

"When can I go home?"
"Two more days, the doctor wanna make sure you have no infections from your wounds"

"You are the President. Do something. I want to go home, I wanna go to my bed, hire the doctor to come check on me at home" Taraji said.
Fantasia nodded. She went out and took care of it. They took her home. The nurses took her to bed.

Halle came to read her book for her.
The twins crowded her bed, it all made her feel alive again. Josh came home from his concert with Chloe. Chloe sat in her aunt's bed too, on her feet. Fantasia walked into a room full of people.

"Halle pick up your brother, take him to bed, Chloe, Zoe is yours. Josh, please pick up their toys. Thank you everybody go to bed" she said they all obeyed and left the room.

"Way to poop on my party ma'am"

"I'm not doing that thing where you're mad at your wife but cannot talk. That shit? IM DONE! So tell me why you are mad at me, communicate. If we are doing this thing, Renewing our vows, then I don't want an old marriage. I want a new and improved one. Talk to me, Yell at me, scream at me Taraji but what you not gonna do is keep sending sarcasm my way, this silent treatment.  Talk! What's bothering you?"  Fantasia commanded. Taraji raised her eyebrow. "I'm not one of your kids' Tasia watch how you talk to me"

"you behave like a child I'm gonna treat you like one."

"Okay, I'm upset!" She yelled back.

"I can't walk, I can't chew. I eat blended food, I eat kids' menu. I can't even yell to my ability right now because I was beaten. I was beaten black and blue and Tasia I blame you. It is not your fault! But I'm looking for somebody to blame. I blame you because look at you baby, you are fine, you are walking, walking around here, calling shots, and I'm stuck in this bed. My ribs hurt when I talk too loud. My face hurt. I have nightmares where I'm beaten all over again"

"That's your nightmare? try living in my reality. Where I had to watch my wife beaten to death, not half to death, not almost to death, not mostly but definitely, literally to death. I heard them confirm my wife was not breathing anymore, I watched her not moving. I watched her lifeless when they shoved her in a freaking trunk. I saw it okay I saw everything. My heart stopped. My tongue got so freaking tight I knew I was gonna go mute for the rest of my life. I lived my worst fear, I lived in it I breathed it and now that I know how it feels like, I kinda don't wanna live long to see it. I wanna die before my wife because I can't take that much pain again ever. You want to talk about nightmares Taraji, I still can't sleep. I can't sleep. So yeah blame me all you want but don't ever for a second think I don't know what you going through because your pain is my worst nightmare. Good night. I'm gonna go before I get upset at my injured wife. But woman, when I come in here tomorrow morning, I better find you in a pleasant mood. I love you, very much and I wish I could kiss you, but..." She said leaving.

"Kiss me, baby, that's the only thing that will get me in a better mood in the morning. If you kiss me and lie on this bed with me, and hold me tight. Not too tight though" Taraji said.

Fantasia turned. She was already in her jammies. She kicked her shoes off and carefully got in bed. Taraji made room for her. They kissed. "forgive me, baby, for blaming you just cause you survived. I'm glad one of us did, because right now you keeping our family together and the white house together, I'm glad we all survived"

"I know baby, you are angry, I would be too. What you went through, was painful to watch. I can only imagine how it felt. So you are allowed to be cracky. I can take it, I just don't want that coming between us"
Taraji nodded and snuggled on her body. "I love you too!" she said.

"Dani saved your life"
"She told me it was a team effort"

"polite thing to say, she saved the whole family"
"Does that mean my stubborn ass wife is gonna give Dani her job back?"

"Yes, after a lot of evaluations of course. We need her"
"We do. So... Threesome?"

"Don't push it"
Taraji crackled, "Ouch. It hurts to laugh"
."I'm sorry honey, I'm not even funny, why would you laugh?"
"I'm in love with you, I find your stupidity funny." ..."Haha!"

"The board voted for Sonia to be Life sentenced. In a few days, after the judge signed it off."

"I hate to see that, it is too brutal to watch," Taraji said.
"I know baby, but after what she did to you. and all those dead bodies the SWAT team found... she had this coming"

***

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

13.9K 383 8
𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 Is a smart girl. She's the best at her Job, which is why she's the head detective at NYPD. After breaking up with her psycho girlfriend, Ma...
3.9K 214 12
An amazing take on a love story we never thought we would need. This story is about a female named Fantasia (Tasia) and another female Taraji (Raji)