The Department!

Por TarajiBookShelf

⚠️Warning. Include ADULT Content.⚠️ Fantasia is the chief of the NYPD the 5th precinct where her rival ex-be... Más

Lets Be Cops:
Lies she Told
Power Means Everything
Butt Dial Your Speed Dial
Girl crush
Not The L- Word
Worst Case Scenario
Her Deadly Signature
Grief-talk
An Angel From The Past
Gay For You
Halle's New Hustle
Long Distance 1
Sneaky Sex Or Genuine Love?
A Moment Of Truth!
Part 2
Thanksgiving Dinner.
The Love House
Sneaky Freaky
Search party
A Silent Pain
A Fantasia Gesture
Back To Love
Family & Media
Incapable Of Letting Go
Imperfect love
Lets Talk politics
Desperate Times...
How Taraji Met Tasia
Nowhere without You!
?
The Shooting
The Scar: 1
The Scar: 2
A House Full Of Lust
Is She Guilty?
Lies She Told: 2
Fantasia Tells It
It Must Be God!
Vengeance!
Paris Wedding ♥️
My Wife's Enemy
So Much Love In The Family
Is The War Over?
Halle Broke Her Mother
The yes, Pleasure!
The Honeymooners:
The Dream
Part 4
Stalker-ish
Not Without A Fight
Power Means Everything: 2
impulsiveness!
Winning Or Losing?
Between Sisters: 1
Between Sisters 2:
Finding Us Again.
Out Of Love
Part 5:
Strangers
Coolest Moms
So Into My Ex!
Slumber Party
Family Fued
Case Sealed.
Hide & Seek
Body Double!
Face claims:
What The Future Holds...
Legal Spouse
Re-Candling
Happiness In The Family
Screwed!
Body Double 2
The Make Up Gesture
Two Wrongs, Nothing Right.
Part 6
The City Of Memories.
Longest Ride.
Kids' Expectations
The Toy!
Secret Admirer
Secret Admirer 2
Bitter-sweet
Black & Blue
Obsessed With Obssession
Problems In bed
The Queen's Fix
The house Full Of Love
Growing In Love
The Public:
Part 7: MONEY
Love Still Exist
College Delusions
The Real Villain
Suicidal
The Wrong Sister
The Ex In My System
Fed Up!
Nice Meeting You
We Need Each Other
Sexual Frustrations
The Boy Is Mine.
Another 1
Part 8: We Rise!
Seductions
Karma
Caught In A Lie!
Uncomfortable...
The Doghouse!
The Wife's Punishment
Trapped To Explosives
Alcohol Bottle..
Ghosted
Stalker-ish: 2
Subconsciously!
The Traitor
Awakening
Drifting & Reminiscing
The Wife's Mistress
Her Bad Choice
Birthday & A Phycopath
The Phone Call
The "lost" BET!
Gabi Let it out!
99%
Judge Me Not!

Danielle falls

377 42 23
Por TarajiBookShelf

Warning, might trigger

The ride was long...
The two ladies at the back didn't even realize it cause they fucked in the car, and talked, and reconnected. So Dani heard them have sex and heard their conversation which was mostly about how they would like the other person to treat them in their new and developed relationship.

"Did we just stop or is another stop sign?" Taraji asked. "I think we stopped. Who's driving?" Fantasia asked Taraji. "I don't know, maybe Brian?"

"Brian, buddy where are we?" Fantasia asked.
No response. They looked at each other. Fantasia looked out the window, they were in the woods.
"what the..."

"What baby?" Taraji asked peeking. "oh my God, baby are we being kidnapped? Call the cops" Taraji said. Fantasia called Brian.

Dani got off and opened their door, "It's just me, put that Down, we need to talk. The three of us. Are you coming or not?" Dani asked.

"Coming where? Into the freaking woods?" Fantasia asked. "no, inside." She said. They looked at each other and got off. "Watch your steps, baby," Fantasia said giving Taraji a boost.

They saw a creepy house but followed her

Taraji texted Halle.

*911. Trace my phone. Save the location if mommy and I don't come home by morning call the cops, not the NYPD, not the security. Just the DEA or FBI. Don't tell the others anything. And don't panic...

She was about to send it. Fantasia took her phone. "We can't scare the kids, baby. Is the two of us. We can handle anything together, if she got more men in there, we just stick together. You and I are a powerful storm together, we got this. Just do that thing you do when you read my eyes. Okay?"
."Okay baby, you're right."

They got inside.

There were chairs in the room. They sat down. She sat down.

Danielle kicked her hills off. She was now wearing a hoodie on top of her party dress. Taraji wanted so badly to kick her shoes off too, but her feet would be cold. Dani put on her boots.

"have another pair for an old friend?" Taraji asked kicking her shoes too.
"No. Socks?"'

"Yes...please" Taraji was shocked she talked to her.

Dani stood and opened some gym bag and pulled out clean socks and a hoodie, Taraji was wearing a backless dress, and it was cold as hell there.
She handed them. Taraji put on the Hoodie, it looked good on her, very baggie
They both smiled. "What?" she asked them. "you look really hot," Fantasia said.

"And younger," Dani said. Taraji smiled. "Thanks, you guys. So... Can we wrap this up D, 'cause it is freezing out here" Taraji said.

Dani stood up and paced. "you two play too much with people's feelings and hearts..." She began. They looked at each other.

"You lead people on all the time only to go back to each other. Am I warm or should I give examples?"

"You are warm," Taraji said. "Not to me. Give me evidence of your speculation Brooks"
Fantasia said. "Victoria. Taraji you led her on and made her think you loved her, but you chose Fantasia and where is she now? Luna, Nyla, Gina, where the hell is Gina? Away from you two. And you... The Poor girl Melody, now KC, you led me on, and I was nearly one of your victims. Or I am. You both used me. She slept with me to flush you off her system, and when that didn't work out, she dumped me, now you kissed me in Australia now you wanna toss me to the side like your sloppy second"

"You Kissed her?"

"She kissed me. Dani, you are out of your mind. I didn't kiss you. Tell her the freaking truth" Fantasia screamed.
"So I imagined it?"
"Bitch yes!" Fantasia was starting to lose it. "Tasia let's not get hasty, name calling really..?"

"Well baby she's lying to me"
." and I believe you. But you getting frustrated and all up in your ego feelings. Relax" Taraji said Fantasia stood up. "I don't have to listen to this..." She said leaving. Dani pulled a gun from her pocket. Fantasia turned. Taraji stood. "you may have power out there in the lights Fantasia, but here, right now. I do. So sit your ass down" Dani said Taraji swallowed hard. "Shoot me bitch. But I am not gonna fucking stay here and listen to your delusions, you need a freaking doctor, I'm not one, maybe my Daughter Halle can help. But not me honey, I rule this country, I don't have time for this" Fantasia said continuing to go out. Dani cocked the Gun, and Taraji stood between them. She raised her hands. "Let her go. Me and you. Let's talk, I can talk. Or I can listen to whatever you want." Taraji said.

Dani put the gun back in her pocket.
"That's the problem with her. She always wants things to go her way. That's not fair that everything has to always go her way, all the freaking time"

"I know, hey I married that woman, I know your pain, that's how she is, and she always gets her way. She's that lucky." Taraji said. Dani sat down.

"She got me looking crazy Taraji. She got me turning against my best friend because I felt like I needed her heart." Dani confessed. "oh baby you should know that by now, that's impossible, the woman lost her heart a long time ago,"

"What do you mean?"

"Cause I stole it" That made Dani chuckle, and Taraji smiled.

"You are stupid"

"I know. Baby, why didn't you come to me? Have I ever let you down for you to think you could develop feelings for my woman and not tell me?"
"I felt like I betrayed you."

"You didn't. Your feelings did. But now this? All this craziness is betraying the trust we had in you. Fantasia is very upset right now... She's your boss, she has power in the department you work in. What do you think she is gonna do now?"

"Fire me, destroy my career?"

"Exactly. We are your family. You should have come forward."

"Can you? Talk to her when she comes down."

"I can't. This is between you two. Now can I go back home? Or you wanna shoot me?"
"who's dumb is this? And why bring us here?"
"It's mine. I was hoping for a threesome. Turns out I don't know how to approach that" Dani said.

Taraji chuckled. "You really need to talk to a shrink. Maybe when you are you again. We can revisit that topic" Taraji said putting her shoes on. Dani smiled.
"Don't smile. You pissed off the President. And what with the freaking gun Brooks?"

"for your protection. I'm always loaded for your protection."

"ironically, you threatened my wife with the same Gun you carry to protect us."

"It's empty"

"Muthafucker, she knew it was empty, hence she walked out here head held high," Taraji said
"of course, you think I wound leave my wife with a loon woman carrying a gun?" Fantasia asked standing by the door. "Let's go!"

"Can we talk--"'

"Hell no. After tonight. I don't ever wanna see you near my family again." Fantasia said cutting her off.

Dani looked at Taraji. "Let's go. Go sleep it off and she will too, maybe tomorrow she will have her mind changed okay"

"Unless you talk to her, I don't see her changing her mind"
."I can't get involved. You did way too much mess for me to vouch for you. You need to do this yourself" Taraji said walking out. Dani followed them,
"Keys!" Fantasia said. "hell no, you not driving," Taraji said "She is fired. Do you wanna drive baby? OR you can't wait to get home and need me to fly you home?"
Taraji groaned and got in the front seat. Fantasia drove.
Dani was at the back having a serious mental breakdown.

They dropped her off. And went home.

Taraji didn't wanna get involved but she was worried. About them both, Fantasia was Upset, and Dani was going through it.
She kept biting her tongue anytime she wanna talk about Dani.

Two days Later
They extended their trip as they were waiting for a new Security company to step in.

Taraji got a 911 call from Dani's son. Dani overdosed. Taraji went there took her to the hospital, and got her a VIP room.

And waited...
She finally woke up. "Hey, how are you feeling?"
."Bad. Lightheaded and dizzy."
"Why would you wanna take your life, Dani?"

"I felt like it was the only solution. My husband is leaving me, he found out why I'm fired, and he started packing. I might lose my kids, I lost my best friend and my biggest gig, I have nothing left to live for"

"you still have your badge. She won't take that away from you"

"That's all I have. Will I make it through life with a cop's paycheck? I have three kids!"

"you know how hard that is, and you had to do it with one child. I have three. So yes a moment there I just wanted to die and escape the humiliation."

"If you trying to make me feel sorry for you, it is not working. See a doctor, work out your mess, then maybe I will Vouch for you to my Wife. Or, continue being in denial and fade away into the dark and lose everything else you have left. Your choice" Taraji said and walked out. She was giving her a real tough love.

Taraji got home. The new security arrived.

While the family gets ready to leave with their new bodyguards.

Dani got a visitor.

She opened her eyes and found her holding a pillow. "Sonia! When, how did you escape prison?" she asked learning that both her hands were cuffed to the bed.

"uh come on Captain, I own the NYPD you didn't seriously think Prison would keep me or my people did you? Well I'm back on business, here to finish what I started . Starting with the first family. As we speak, my guys are escorting them Far from the States. Their flight isn't going to DC. It is going to Mexico. To meet my people. I'm gonna slaughter them one after another and make the President watch before I put a bullet in her head. But first... A pillow for you" Sonia said and smothered Dani...

She struggled, kicked, and screamed silently until she gave in.

While she fights for her life. The first family was on the private plane to "DC."
Taraji's Detective instinct kicked in... She went to her wife. "I feel like puking," She said.

"You usually tell me that gross details when you are scared..." Fantasia said. She nodded. "I think we are been kidnapped, our phones lost signal, and those men look like they are guarding us to kill us later not to protect us. The plane, we have been in the plane for more than 5 hours. Are we even sure we going home?" Taraji whispered.
Fantasia looked around. She checked her phone. "We are kidnapped?" she asked. Taraji nodded.
"How do we get out of this?"
"I'm afraid we can't. We are on a damn plane, unarmed because we thought we were protected. They have big guns. And we are outnumbered, so we just follow them, do as they ask until we get to wherever they taking us. Then we can think our way out" Taraji said.
"I don't like this at all. My grandkids are in this plane Taraji. Our kids are on this plane. You and I can take it, we can die for it, but the kids"

"Don't panic, they will know we know" Taraji said
Fantasia felt powerless. "I can't protect my family. Who knows what they gonna do to us when we get off"

"help me, and not think like that okay, we will figure this out, together. But we can't scare the kids. So they can't know for now. We will get out of this, we have smart kids baby" Taraji said trying to calm her down. Usually, Fantasia is the strong one but she was vulnerable thinking about her kids and grandkids on the plane.

Well, see you all in Mexico, if you riding with me.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

87.2K 5.3K 25
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦.
9.5K 423 21
This is a story where two neighbors are drawn to each other and can't stop thinking about each other till one of them makes the first move, which wil...
4.3K 358 18
Meeting someone new is always a pleasant experience but when their past starts catching up to them and effect you what do you do? You stay ? You leav...
10K 482 28
Fantasia and Taraji fall in love with each other, but the two have a lot of obstacles to face, is it real?