From now Till eternity

由 Moonfairy28

Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The sto... 更多

Aesthetics
Introduction
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
11. 1. Extra of FNTE
12.
13.
14.
15.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24
25.
26
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.

16.

2.4K 332 48
由 Moonfairy28

Trisha stares at the lift door impatiently. Her eyes are showing her desperation and worry.

It's 11 am but Ryan didn't come to the office. She is waiting for him.

She saw Gaurav coming out of his office.

“Sir, Is Ryan sir not coming today??" She asked him.

Gaurav look at her and shook his head,
"No, he is on leave for few days,”

She frown and her face fell down hearing this,
"Why? Is he okay??”

"Yeah, actually he is-..” his words are cut off by his phone ring.

"Excuse me,” saying he picked up his call and walked away while talking on his phone.

Trisha fist her palm tightly then letting out a frustrated huff, she sat on her chair thinking about Ryan.

Rubbing her sweaty palms, Aaruhi looks around her room which is now filled with her dresses, jewelry and other gifts which Roy's family sends for her.

Today is her wedding. Few hours more before she and Ryan will tie in the sacred knot of marriage in front their family

She is happy, excited, nervous and scared.

She lay down on the bed and closed her eyes to calm herself. Suddenly a beautiful smile formed on her face as she remembered their last night encounter.

Few years back

Aaruhi - 17
Ryan  - 18

Aaruhi giggled with her friends as they entered the Venue hall. She looked around the beautiful hall, decorated with balloons and colorful lights illuminating the hall.

“Woah!! It's so beautiful," her one of her friends said while the other nodded.

"Aaruhi, see there is a drink section also. It's going to be so fun,” Aaruhi looks at the left side of the hall to see various alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.

She scrunch her nose in disgust before turning her face to the other side.

“Let's go there," one of the girls said, pointing towards bar selection.

“No, Riya, we are underage…" Aaruhi told them.

They roll their eyes giving her a boring look.

"Oh come on, Aaruhi. Don't kill the fun. It's our farewell, yaar!,”

“I am not interested…" Aaruhi told them, not really appreciate their action.

"Fine then don't come. We are going,” saying they all walk away.

Aaruhi shook her head at them. She walked around and met her classmates.

Suddenly her eyes fell on Ryan who was standing with his friends while drinking orange juice.

She blushes as she finds him looking handsome in black t-shirt and black jeans. At the same time he also turned towards her. He stops talking as he takes a quick look and smiles lightly.

Her cheeks turn redder. She shyly tucked her hair strand behind her ears.

Ryan looked when one of his friends called him and again he got busy with them.

Aaruhi sat on one of the chairs and looked around but her eyes again went to Ryan who was laughing and talking with his friends.

She knows she has a huge crush on him. They have been studying together in the same class for almost 10 years so she got to know many things about him. And the more she learns about him, the more she feels inclined to his charm.

He is sweet, charming, respectful and handsome. Not only her, almost all the girls in their class and many juniors admire him. And she didn't like that thing at all.

Suddenly she saw a few girls staring at him from a distance and giggling among themself. She glared at them angrily.

“Why does he have to be so nice and handsome??" She murmured to herself with a pout.

After a while, she saw students coming over for dance as the beat of the song changed to a soft one.

She saw a few boys and girls started dancing in pairs. She was smiling looking at them when suddenly one of her friends came to her and dragged her to the dance floor with her.

“What are you doing??" Aaruhi asks nervously as she is dragging her toward Ryan.

"Don't you want to dance with your crush, huh? come on, yaar…it's your chance to tell him about your little crush on him,” she giggled while Aaruhi widened her eyes in shock.

“No no!!" She said but she could say anything they are already infront of Ryan.

"Ryan, Aaruhi wanted to say something,” Ryan frowned, then looked at Aaruhi who was glaring at her friend.

“What??" Ryan asked.

Aaruhi bites her lips, feeling nervous and clueless suddenly.

Ryan patiently waits for her, looking calm.

“Actually..I..I, can you umm…I mean I want your chemistry notes…fo..for revision," Aaruhi lies and from the corner of her eyes she sees her friend shaking her head in disappointment.

“Sure, I will send them through Aaravi," Ryan said, giving a little smile.

Aaruhi smiled back and nodded before escaping from there hurriedly.

But suddenly she felt a tug and her eyes went wide as the sound of cloth tearing reached her ears. She turns to see her dress stuck in some wire holding a flower decoration.

Ryan looks at her dress that tears from the waist revealing her waist area.

Aaruhi tries to remove it from the waist, feeling embarrassed as a few students around her look at her.

Her friend tried to help her but the dress got tangled badly into the wire.

Unknowingly, tears formed in Aaruhi's eyes, feeling humiliated.

She snapped her head as a hand held her trembling hand that was trying to remove her dress from the wire. She saw Ryan looking at her with a calm expression.

“Relax, Aaruhi…don't panic," he softly said. She nodded slowly, blinking her tears back.

“May I?" He asked her to help.

She hesitated for a moment but looking at his face, she finally nodded her head.

He sighs in irritation before he looks at her, who is innocently looking at him with nervousness.

He suddenly applied force. Finally her dress fread from the wire but leaving a big hole on the side of her waist.

Aaruhi grasps seeing it and swiftly places her palm over the area feeling embarrassed in front of everyone.

Ryan cleared his throat as he looked away from her not wanting to make her uncomfortable.

Ryan notices everyone looking at them then he slowly looks at Aaruhi, who is trying to fix her dress with her friend's help.

Looking at her, he felt bad and did not like how everyone was watching her.

Not knowing what to do, he removed his jacket and went forward towards her.

Aaruhi looked up, seeing the jacket in front of her eyes.

“You can wear this, Aaruhi.." he softly said, making her heart skip a beat.

Looking at his hand, she took his jacket and covered herself.
“Th..thanks..s," saying she walked away from there to escape the awkwardness.

Ryan watched her going out of the hall before she disappeared from his view.

“Ryan, are you ready?” Ryan turns to see his mother coming inside the room but suddenly she stops in the middle.

Tears formed in her eyes with a beautiful smile on her lips.
“My cute little Ryan has grown up so much and is now ready to bring his bride home," she chuckled softly as she whispered those words.

He smiles at her words and walks to her.

She smile widely looking at his face,
“My baby is looking so handsome," saying she put a Kala tika behind his ear.

Ryan smiled at her act and took her hands in his and kissed her palms lovingly.
“More than me, you needed a Kala tika. You are looking so beautiful," he said to which she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Stupid…who is gonna notice your old mother in front of my beautiful bride and groom,”

“My Dad who else..." Siya blushed while she glared at his son who laughed at her shy face.

She lightly slap his shoulder and said,
“Idiot.. Come let's go it's time,"

Siya fixes his dress with a content smile before kissing his forehead.
“Ma loves you,"

Ryan smiles, feeling her love. He closed his eyes, taking her motherly warmth.

On the other hand

Aaruhi was looking at herself in the mirror, not believing the beautiful bride sitting in front of her was her.

Aaravi, who was standing behind her, hugged her from behind.
“You are looking so so beautiful, Didu…"

Aaruhi smiles at the compliment.

Suddenly the door of the room opened and Ashika and Arjun entered with Abhimanyu.

Aaruhi looks at her family and suddenly feels emotional seeing them.

“My princess is looking so beautiful," Ashika whispered with tears in her eyes as she looked at her bride daughter.

Aaruhi stood up and turned to her family with sad eyes.

Arjun just stares at his daughter with love and smiles emotionally.

Abhi couldn't control his tears so he slightly turned to the side to hide his tears. Aaravi walks to him and holds his hand.

Holding her lehenga, Aaruhi ran into her father's arms and started crying silently. Everyone started shedding tears seeing her like this.

Arjun wraps his arms around her and kisses her head from above her veil. A tear rolled his eyes making him close his eyes.

“Papa.." she softly called him.

Arjun felt his heart clench hearing her soft voice.

“Yes Princess…" Aaruhi sniff.

Ashika hugged from the side kissing her temple lovingly.

"Don't cry, Aaru…" She said while sniffing back her tears.

“I miss you all…" she said, still hugging Arjun.

"We miss you too, Meri Jaan…You are our life, Aaru. You are very precious to us,” Arjun said, patting her head gently making her more emotional.

“Papa, Mumma..you are making us cry. She will mess up her makeup with her tears. And then she will look like a panda with smudge Kohl around her eyes,"  Aaravi said, trying to light up the environment.

Aashika and Arjun chuckle hearing her while Abhimanyu signs at his wife before hugging her tightly from side,
“Stupid girl…" Aaravi pouted angrily at him.

Aaruhi smiles lightly before she pulls back from the hug.

“God bless you and Ryan with every happiness of this world," Arjun whispered as he kissed her forehead.

Abhimanyu come near her and kiss her head,
“You are looking pretty, Didu," he said while gently wiping her tears without messing with her makeup.

Aaruhi smiles at him and hugs him.

Aaravi smiles while Ashika and Arjun admire their kids bond with a happy smile on their face.

“Mimi!! Priest is calling Didu.." Amaira informed as she stepped inside the room.

Aashika looks at Arjun and smiles emotionally.

“Aaru, Bachcha…let's go,"

Aaruhi nodded slowly before gulping down her nervousness.

Aaravi quickly fixes her dupatta and checks her makeup and outfit to see if everything is fine.

Arjun and Abhi forward their hand for her to hold.

She gave them her hands before they walked out of the room followed by her mother, Aaravi and Amaira.

“Oh God!! Finally it's happening,...We are getting married.." Aaruhi thought feeling excited, happy, and nervous at the same time.

____________________________________

Thank you for reading.

Hope you all like it.

Don't forget to VOTE N COMMENT.

See you soon

Take care

Lots of love💜

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

548K 31.6K 48
••• (previously known as His Innocent Girl) They say trust is the foundation of love. But what if a word so simple, yet powerful takes a backseat? Ca...
134K 3.4K 21
Some desi short stories stuck in my mind
35.4K 1.2K 66
"LOVE", simple 4 letter word yet cannot be described in words by any of the words in 6500 languages of the world. A feeling everyone experience a...
4.7K 291 23
What will happen when your bf cheats on you,breaks your heart, all hope seems lost but then a prince charming enters and loves you unconditionally. T...