The Department!

By TarajiBookShelf

⚠️Warning. Include ADULT Content.⚠️ Fantasia is the chief of the NYPD the 5th precinct where her rival ex-be... More

Lets Be Cops:
Lies she Told
Power Means Everything
Butt Dial Your Speed Dial
Girl crush
Not The L- Word
Worst Case Scenario
Her Deadly Signature
Grief-talk
An Angel From The Past
Gay For You
Halle's New Hustle
Long Distance 1
Sneaky Sex Or Genuine Love?
A Moment Of Truth!
Part 2
Thanksgiving Dinner.
The Love House
Sneaky Freaky
Search party
A Silent Pain
A Fantasia Gesture
Back To Love
Family & Media
Incapable Of Letting Go
Imperfect love
Lets Talk politics
Desperate Times...
How Taraji Met Tasia
Nowhere without You!
?
The Shooting
The Scar: 1
The Scar: 2
A House Full Of Lust
Is She Guilty?
Lies She Told: 2
Fantasia Tells It
It Must Be God!
Vengeance!
Paris Wedding ♥️
My Wife's Enemy
So Much Love In The Family
Is The War Over?
Halle Broke Her Mother
The yes, Pleasure!
The Honeymooners:
The Dream
Part 4
Stalker-ish
Not Without A Fight
Power Means Everything: 2
impulsiveness!
Winning Or Losing?
Between Sisters: 1
Between Sisters 2:
Finding Us Again.
Out Of Love
Part 5:
Strangers
Coolest Moms
So Into My Ex!
Slumber Party
Family Fued
Case Sealed.
Hide & Seek
Body Double!
Face claims:
What The Future Holds...
Legal Spouse
Re-Candling
Happiness In The Family
Screwed!
Body Double 2
The Make Up Gesture
Two Wrongs, Nothing Right.
Part 6
The City Of Memories.
Longest Ride.
Kids' Expectations
Secret Admirer
Secret Admirer 2
Bitter-sweet
Danielle falls
Black & Blue
Obsessed With Obssession
Problems In bed
The Queen's Fix
The house Full Of Love
Growing In Love
The Public:
Part 7: MONEY
Love Still Exist
College Delusions
The Real Villain
Suicidal
The Wrong Sister
The Ex In My System
Fed Up!
Nice Meeting You
We Need Each Other
Sexual Frustrations
The Boy Is Mine.
Another 1
Part 8: We Rise!
Seductions
Karma
Caught In A Lie!
Uncomfortable...
The Doghouse!
The Wife's Punishment
Trapped To Explosives
Alcohol Bottle..
Ghosted
Stalker-ish: 2
Subconsciously!
The Traitor
Awakening
Drifting & Reminiscing
The Wife's Mistress
Her Bad Choice
Birthday & A Phycopath
The Phone Call
The "lost" BET!
Gabi Let it out!

The Toy!

384 42 19
By TarajiBookShelf

Taraji didn't come out for dinner, Zoe was sulking too.
Fantasia had dinner with Zach who was only there to reminding her of their deal. And Brooks.

After Zach went to bed, Fantasia and Brooks end up having good conversations, enjoying each other's company.

"well, I gotta go lay down. Good night" Fantasia said going to bed.
After a while Taraji came out looking hot. "uh, where is the party?" Dani asked.

"wherever there is an attractive australia lesbian woman who wants to fuck," Taraji said. "really? That's what you doing to get laid? Why not just go in the other room. Fuck the most powerful woman in America?"
"thats hot, except, the most powerful woman in America don't wanna fuck me. She don't feel me anymore"

"is that a joke? Cause The President still wants you. She still loves you"
"stop, she doesn't. I kissed her and she kissed the candy off my lips, then she turned sex down. Since when does that woman turn sex down? Hell she's addicted to sex, she is probably pleasuring herself right now. But she turned me down. Look at me, who wouldn't wanna have sex with me? Even straight girls want me."

Danielle swallowed hard.
"So please let me go have sex with someone who want me,"

"I can't let you go Taraji. What do you know about Australia? You could get kidnapped or worse, who do you think your wife is gonna hold accortable? Me! and honey as much as I love you, I can't burn bridges with the freaking President, I could lose my security licence, my job, my family, I could be persecuted for endangering the first lady. So sit down"

"looking like this? I don't think so...",Taraji walked to the door against Dani's objections. Danielle rushed to the door. "Taraji please, stay. For me"

"I'm not staying Dani, taze me, shoot me. I don't freaking care, I want life and I'm very horny right now"

Fantasia heard voices and woke up. "what's all this intense whispering about?"

"great, talk to your first lady. I'm out" Danielle said raising her hands in the air... "you look hot" Fantasia said. Taraji sulked...

"That's cute too." Fantasia said smiling. "Stop okay, this is not a joke, my life is not a joke. I wanna be fucked tonight"
Fantasia giggled. "okay First lady, you wanna be fucked... Go" Fantasia said. Taraji narrowed her eyes at her. "no I dont have an agenda. You seem very determined, and Dani and I can't get through you with some sense. You are a grown woman with three bodyguards, you will be fine. So have fun" Fantasia said walking back to her room. Danielle was confused, Taraji left.

She went to a bar. Got a drink. She couldnt drink it. "Damn it Tasia" she muttered and marched out.

She got back to the suit.
Danielle looked at her. "I hate her. Good night" Taraji said and stormed to her room. Dani gasped, impressed by Fantasia's techniques.
After a while Fantasia went to her room.

Taraji looked at her while undressing.
"you went through all the trouble to look good, let me take you out" Fantasia said. "really?"
"yes. A different place, 6 bodyguards. Two will stay with the kids, What harm can be done? I was Googling some high profile clubs, there is one around the Area," Taraji nodded. "Thanks, I don't mean to be a pain in your ass I just feel old stuck indoors".
"you look 22. Don't worry, just do me a favor, don't wear any penties." Fantasia said and went to change.

After a while, they were at a club.
They got a secret booth. They drank.
After a while Fantasia went to the bathroom, the lights went off, she came back. The bodyguards closed their booth. Fantasia opened Taraji's legs wide. She kissed her pussy lips. Taraji was wet. "why are you already wet?".
"I've been wet since you told me not to wear any panties"

"good girl." Fantasia ate her pussy. Fucked her with a dildo while kissing and licking her clit. She kissed her neck while fucking her with a vabrating dildo. She stuck it in her pussy, while is fucked her and continued to kiss her everywhere...

"uhh daddy. Fuck, shit, ugh fucking good shit, uh daddy I love--. I love-- Tasia, baby I'm cuming" Taraji whispered her moans in her ear.
Cum was oozing from her pussy.
"You couldn't even say you love me?" Fantasia asked pulling the dildo. Taraji breathed hard, cum dripping. "will you give me that toy if I told you?"
."If I give you the toy... What do you need me for!?" Fantasia asked. "Where the fuck did you get that? I'm still chumming"

"I had it designed. You can't find this kind anywhere baby. That's mine alone" Fantasia said and kissed her. Taraji hugged her. Then whisper in her ear "I do. Fantasia I love--I " Fantasia shot her a look,
"you love what Taraji?, me or this toy?"
"You of course"
"but you can't say it now can you?"

"I can"

"say it"
Taraji's tongue was tight.

"gosh, forget it. Now listen, I broke the lights, we might be in trouble, go to the car, I will go talk to the manager"

Taraji laughed. "You are something else, I can't figure out all your tricks, they are so damn sexy though".

"you make me do crazy things. Go, let me handle this"
"Becareful baby" Taraji said. Fantasia looked at her. She caught herself. "i--I mean--"..
. "Don't even. Just go!"
"wait, I'm covered in slimy cream, and my dress might get stained, can't I just go to the bathroom first?"

"Taraji seriously." Fantasia snapped. She was getting in her feelings...

"okay okay" Taraji left.
. Fantasia told the manager it was a mistake. They lectured her, her bodyguards stood in the middle. The manager realised who she was and apologised. She showed them the cord she cut.
And gave them money to fix it.

They left.
"we good?" Taraji asked. "We good." the driver said because Fantasia was moody. "Guys take us back to the hotel please" Fantasia said.

They arrived.
Taraji went to get washed..
"had some fun?" Dani asked.. "I hope she did. It was never about me. Kids okay?".
"yes, we good"
. "good night, I should really get some rest then maybe tomorrow afternoon I can take you to that massage you been yapping about"..
Dani blushed. "Thanks Madame P"

"I said maybe, don't get your hopes up"
She left. Danielled smiled from ear to ear.

Taraji came out.
"Did you have fun?"

"The best time." Taraji smiled between her blushes.
"if I didn't know better I would think you guys fucked in a club, but considering your positions I hope not"...
"is like you never met us" Taraji said walking away. Dani gasped...

Midnight: Taraji sneaked into Fantasia's room.

She turned off the light and searched for the dildo. "Are you robbing me? Cause I have security" Taraji jumped, "geez!".
"turn my light back on"
Taraji turned on the light.
"you want my dildo?"
"I just wanna see it. Is it blue, brown, pink red.."

"it's blue with a pink head, and a red and green button"
"it felt so good, where did you design it?"

"Paris."
"how many girls you used it on?"
"Just one and myself of course",
"you not lying to me?"..
"no Taraji. It was always a personal toy, I didn't share it, till today. Which I regret"
"Thank you for sharing that with me. I I had the best orgasm. With your tongue teasing my clit, I almost squited"

"I'm tired, join me in my bed, there is room for one more"
"you will wake me up before the kids wake up?"..

"your fancy watch will. Just leave your panties on the floor"

,"I'm not wearing any".
"perfect, hop on"
Taraji hopped on the bed. Got under the covers she snuggled on Fantasia's body. "I missed this"
"me too"
Taraji slipped her hand between Fantasia's naked body. She rubbed her pussy.
"how does that feel?"
Fantasia opened for her. "pretty good. Don't stop"
"I wasn't planing to."
"uhh- that feels good baby."

"I thought we were not calling each other that"

"stop taking and finger fuck me. Your talking always ruin everything"
Fantasia gasped to the thrusting on fingers inside her pussy.
"shit, why does this feels so fucking good with you and so avarage with other girls?"

"because I'm in your head baby. I control your feelings, none of the girls can do that for you"

Fantasia hopped on top of her and kissed her. Then intered the famous dildo inside her. "Uhh shit there she goes, fuck she feels so good"..
Fantasia paused and pulled out. "why would you tease me?".
,"cause seems like you like it better than me. Do you?"
"what... No, she's just--"
"it Taraji. It's a freaking robotic toy, and I can destroy it right now"

"baby calm down okay" Taraji said cupping her face. "I may have acted out of the ordinary with that thing. I admit I did. It just felt good, but it felt better because you are here. I know it wouldn't feel the same if I went solo. It is because of you"
."so I can throw it out of the window right now?"

"no. Please baby no. I wanna try it on you, see if your eyes will roll at the back of your head like they do when I eat you out. Can I try it?"

"It's just toy to me. I don't have special attachments to it. You on the other hand, fell in love with it, and it kinda ruined the mood for me"

Taraji felt bad. Fantasia attempted to through it out. Taraji grabbed it. "If you love me... You won't do that."
Fantasia threw it against the wall. They heard it shutting down. "good night", Fantasia said sleeping.
.taraji looked at the smashed toy. Her heart broke a little. But she was more concerned about making up with Fantasia. So she got in and ate her pussy. Made her eyes roll back. Made her moan and cum.

They kissed.. "forgive me?"

"It's a start. I'm sorry, I broke that thing. My ego got in the way,.."
"like it always do. It's okay. Go to sleep. I will go to my bed, we will talk tomorrow and fix this.",Taraji said kissing her. She turned off the light to pick up the broken toy.
"leave that on", Fantasia said..
She hide it and turned on the light and shut the door.
She bumped into Zoe. Hiding the toy behind her. "baby girl... It's pretty late, why ain't you sleeping?" "

"I live next door, I can hear things", Zoe said. "oh God, Fantasia is gonna kill me".
"that was the Laptop. It was a movie, I turned the volume high.. I'm sorry"

"was it horror? Cause I heard a woman make crazy noises"

"it was yes. Go to bed"

"What are you hiding?"

"good night Zoe" Taraji rushed to her room."
She found Dani in her bed.
" moh no. Not you too.. "
"You do remember you got kids with sensetive ears and they are here right?"
"yes that's why Fantasia is gonna lecture me tomorrow"

"Wasn't that her making the noise"
"it was but it's my fault. We have a thing, when the other is loud, we suppress the noise, I didn't block the noise because I wanted to know she felt good, I was desperate for forgiveness"

"forgiveness.. What did you do?"
"I was caught in the moment and wanted to utter the three words, but the third one didn't come out"

"You... You is the third word. So I love-- was all you said?"
"Yes, shit, I feel horrible. She got in her feelings and I know she's upset"
"she's trying you know. You do know Fantasia can't live alone right. You keep pushing her away, she gonna find another person to fill up your gap. Then she gonna treat you like shit all over again"

"I know. I also know, she can't live without me."

"Taraji as your friend, I advise you please...get your shit together, fast"

Taraji groaned.
"what's that?" Dani pointed.
"nothing, go to sleep" Taraji said pushing her friend out and shutting the door.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 385 8
𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 Is a smart girl. She's the best at her Job, which is why she's the head detective at NYPD. After breaking up with her psycho girlfriend, Ma...
54.8K 2.7K 28
"I fight, but my feelings show They came rushing in just like a flood I can't get enough 'cause I need you, baby, baby, by my side You can give me yo...
124K 7.5K 108
When the cameras cut, the scenes not captured by the lens are what the people really want to see. When the lights go down, dark desires come out.