WITCHES IN BEACON HILLS, TEE...

By makexaxwish

'they're not werewolves, then what the hell are they?' a raven haired man pondered as he stared at two teens... More

🌠SEASON ONE
🌠001; NEW TOWN
🌠002; RESEMBLANCE
🌠003; BOWLING
🌠004; POISONOUS BULLET
🌠005; JUST US
🌠006; WITCHES
🌠007; SIPHONERS
🌠008; BETRAYAL
🌠009; NECKLACE
🌠010; LIFELINE
🌠011; LOVE YOU
🌠012; REFLECTION
🌠SEASON TWO
🌠001; FEELS SO GOOD
🌠002; MYSTERIOUS CREATURE
🌠003; TRANSFORMATION
🌠004; DUPLICATE
🌠005; CHEMISTRY
🌠006; MEMORY LANE
🌠007; BORN TO DIE
🌠008; KILL OR BE KILLED
🌠009; THE BIRTHDAY
🌠010; HOSTAGES
🌠011; SOLUTION
🌠012; CHANGES
🌠SEASON THREE A
🌠001; ACCIDENTS
🌠002; SISTER, SISTER
🌠003; ABOMINATION
🌠004; PUPPY LOVE CRUSH
🌠005; BLOOD BATH
🌠006; UNDER CONTROL
🌠007; TWINS
🌠008; HOME
🌠009; COMPULSION
🌠010; GAME OVER
🌠011; SACRIFICAL CIRCLE
🌠012; PROTECTOR
🌠SEASON THREE B
🌠001; I DREAM OF YOU
🌠002; WILD CARD
🌠003; TUMOR OF LIVE FLIES
🌠004; BLACK NIGHT PARTY
🌠005; THE DARK SPIRIT
🌠006; BLACK MAGIC
🌠007; TRICKSTERS
🌠008; THE SCROLL
🌠010; CHAOS HAS COME AGAIN
🌠011; I LOVE YOU, GOODBYE
🌠012; BREAKDOWN
🌠SEASON FOUR
🌠001; GRIEF AND LOSS
🌠002; HOLDS NO POWER
🌠003; HESITANT
🌠004; OH, THAT POOR KID
🌠005; CODE NAME
🌠006; YOU LEFT ME
🌠007; KILLER EXAMS
🌠008; JUSTIFIED
🌠009; UP IN FLAMES
🌠010; FORGIVEN
🌠011; BANSHEES PREDICT DEATH
🌠012; THE BLACK WOLF
🌠SEASON FIVE A

🌠009; FEARLESS? NOT ME

37 5 0
By makexaxwish

                    —⁠☆★☆★☆—

"This is everything non-lethal that i could find." A bunch of weapons was seen being out on display on a table, at the Apartment that belonged to the Argents, the younger Argent having been looking for a couple of harmless weapons.

"Take all of it." Argent then says.

"What's the plan, here?" Stilinski then asks.

"Our best shot here right now is for Derek to try and pick up Stiles' scent at Eichen House, especially if he went through something stressful there." Argent answers.

"Should all of us be at the same place?" Stilinski asks.

"Where else has he been showing up?" Argent then asks.

Allison then answers. "At the hospital, at the school–––."

"Okay, hold on, we tried this already, he disappeared, we started looking for him, then walked into a trap at the hospital." Derek then says, reminding them of the situation that Serena and Isaac was in.

Argent then sighs out. "...he's getting us to repeat the same moves..."

"So, what do we do? Wait for him to come to us?" Allison asks in disbelief.

"We can't, not if the Oni finds him when the sun goes down." Derek then says.

"Scott's working on it with Kira." Stilinski says.

Sabrina sighs out, leaning against a table, her rolling her dark orbs at the sound of the Kitsune's name.

"What we all are doing–––is trying to trick a trickster..." Sebastian says, whilst frowning at the ravenette, giving her a look.

Argent agrees with light blue eyed teen. "Exactly..."

"I really hope that those two are getting us the correct facts, this thing is a trickster, what if he tricks us again?" Sabrina then asks.

Stilinski then sighs out. "I understand if anyone wants to back down."

Derek then scoffs. "I won't be the first Wolf to run from a Fox."

"Apparently, i'm carrying a lightsaber..." Argent mumbles.

Allison then quickly comes up with a plan, her looking in between each of them. "Okay–––dad, you, Derek and Bree take a hit at Eichen House, and the Sheriff, Sebastian and i will go to the hospital, and we all will meet at the school."

Sabrina sighs out, a worried and soft look in her eyes, the kind she shows just to very few beings. "You remember what happened at the hospital, a couple nights ago, right? Isaac and Rena got hurt and they still are-."

"I promise to be cautious." Allison then says, giving her a reassuring smile, knowing what she was trying to say.

                    —⁠☆★☆★☆—

Sheriff Stilinski, whom was walking in the hospital with Sebastian and Allison, looks over at them, him clearly surprised by how they all could multitask with the supernatural life as well as their human lives. "I really don't know how you guys do it, you're all so strong, you're fearless, hell! You–––even manage to keep your grades up!"

"I've compelled my way through school, it's no big deal." Sebastian shrugs.

"No, trust me, i know how well you do in school and it takes no compulsion at all." Sheriff says.

"All i did was make Bree hold onto her concentration an-."

"It worked! She found my son-."

"And it also depends which one she'll find this time, even if we do find him this time." Sebastian sighs out.

"Yeah, that's so true..." Allison agrees with a sigh.

Sheriff looks over at the teens. "I really think you guys are giving yourself a huge lack of confidence."

"...i don't really do well in school, i mean, i'm literally failing Econ." Allison glumly says.

Sheriff then mumbles. "Yeah, i'm gonna have to have a word with Coach..."

Allison stopped walking, an upset look on her face, Sebastian frowning at the Huntress. "...allison?"

"I'm–––not fearless, i'm always terrified, i'm terri-terrified, i act like i know what i'm doing, i always act tough, but, there's just one person who knows that, a-and i don't know if Isaac's dying right now..." Allison tearfully says.

"I d-don't–––i really don't know if i made a mistake with Bree, if separating us was a mistake, and i–––i don't know if trusting Derek was the right idea, and i wonder what my dad's thinking, i don't know, i rea-really don't know anything." Allison's eyes glossed with tears.

"I know you still love her and i swear that she still loves you, it's tough forgetting about your first love, but, if she trusts Derek then maybe–––you could? Just for her sake, okay?" Sebastian took a hold onto Allison's shoulder, trying to comfort her, insisting for her not to start doubting herself.

Allison breaths out through her shaky state.

Just then a loud beeping sound was heard, Sheriff was seen looking into a screen, seeing his son sitting on a bed, waving at him with a smirk.

"Is he in your house?" Sebastian then asks, looking at the screen.

                    —⁠☆★☆★☆—

Inside the Stilinski's residence, where the group of six had met up, all were inside of Stiles' bedroom, assuming Stiles could've been there.

Argent noticing a couple of sticky notes, which caught his interest. "What is all this? What are these sticky notes for?"

"This is what Stiles used to explain about all of you." Sheriff says.

"Well, maybe–––it's a message, from Stiles–––the real Stiles." Allison suggests.

"...he's trying to break free from the monster that's holding him down?" Sabrina then whispers.

Allison then nods over to her with a smile. "Exactly..."

Derek then shrugs, interrupting them. "Aren't we all monsters at the end of the day?"

"Obviously, but, we all aren't possessed by an annoying Kitsune." Sebastian drolly says.

"Uh, Derek? Why is your name is on the King?" Sabrina then noticed, glancing over at him.

"Yeah, i think i might need an explanation." Derek mutters, glancing over at Stilinski.

Stilinski then shrugs. "Well, you're heavily guarded." Stilinski then became surprised at the pieces. "But, the alarming detail is that you're one move from being checkmate."

Argent then looks at Sabrina and Allison. "This isn't a message from Stiles, neither has he the strength to break free, it's a threat from the Nogitsune."

"...he's at the loft, that's what he have been trying to tell us, and he wants us to come there." Allison then soon realized.

"Night's falling..." Derek trails off, looking at Sheriff.

"You were right, it's a trick, we played right into his trick." Sebastian says to Sabrina.

"I don't think it is..." Sheriff mumbles.

Argent sighs out, looking at the Sheriff. "Your opinion is a little biased, Sheriff..."

"Hear me out! What we're dealing with here is basically someone who lacks motive, no rhythm or reason, right?"

Argent frowns his brows at him. "Meaning, what?"

"Our enemy isn't a killer–––it's a trickster, the killing is just a by-product."

Derek then sighs out, giving him an uneasy look. "If you're trying to say it won't kill us, i'm not too confident about this."

"It won't, it wants irony, it wants to play a trick–––it wants a joke, all we need to do is come up with a new punchline."

Argent then looks over at Stilinski. "The sun's setting, what do you have in mind, Sheriff?"

                    —⁠☆★☆★☆—

Inside the Hale loft–––

Noah Stilinski, Chris Argent, Derek Hale, Allison Argent, Sabrina Santiago and Sebastian Blackstone had made their way into the area, looking for the Nogitsune that had taken over Stiles' body completely without any choice.

Sebastian's light blue eyes glanced around the loft, his brows deeply frowning, not catching a sight of the Nogitsune, but he could definitely feel him. "Where is he?"

"Is it another trick?" Sabrina sighs out in a whisper.

"No, no, no, it can't be." Allison shook her head.

"You are so right, Huntress." The Nogitsune deeply says, coming from behind the group.

The group slowly turns around to look at the dark spirit that had been keeping his self sheltered inside Stiles' body.

Derek lowly growls, his claws flickering out, Sabrina's dark orbs glancing at his claws, taking a hold of his hand. "Derek..."

The Nogitsune chuckles in amusement, seeing Derek welcoming Sabrina's hand in his.

The Nogitsune looking over at the Sheriff.

"Hi, dad."

                    —⁠☆★☆★☆—

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 3.6K 24
After Mercedes Parker's last remaining family members were killed by none other than her own brother, Kai Parker, she moved to a town called beacon h...
228K 4.6K 42
Y/n Hale is Derek's younger sister who goes to Beacon Hills High school. She has fallen for the sarcastic stiles stilinski but he is pineing after Ly...
15.3K 398 17
「 stiles stilinski x f!oc 」 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 aurora 'rory' hale returns to beacon hills with her older brother, derek. she meets the annoying sarcas...