The Department!

By TarajiBookShelf

⚠️Warning. Include ADULT Content.⚠️ Fantasia is the chief of the NYPD the 5th precinct where her rival ex-be... More

Lets Be Cops:
Lies she Told
Power Means Everything
Butt Dial Your Speed Dial
Girl crush
Not The L- Word
Worst Case Scenario
Her Deadly Signature
Grief-talk
An Angel From The Past
Gay For You
Halle's New Hustle
Long Distance 1
Sneaky Sex Or Genuine Love?
A Moment Of Truth!
Part 2
Thanksgiving Dinner.
The Love House
Sneaky Freaky
Search party
A Silent Pain
A Fantasia Gesture
Back To Love
Family & Media
Incapable Of Letting Go
Imperfect love
Lets Talk politics
Desperate Times...
How Taraji Met Tasia
Nowhere without You!
?
The Shooting
The Scar: 1
The Scar: 2
A House Full Of Lust
Is She Guilty?
Lies She Told: 2
Fantasia Tells It
It Must Be God!
Vengeance!
Paris Wedding ♥️
My Wife's Enemy
So Much Love In The Family
Is The War Over?
Halle Broke Her Mother
The yes, Pleasure!
The Honeymooners:
The Dream
Part 4
Stalker-ish
Not Without A Fight
Power Means Everything: 2
impulsiveness!
Winning Or Losing?
Between Sisters: 1
Between Sisters 2:
Finding Us Again.
Out Of Love
Part 5:
Strangers
Coolest Moms
So Into My Ex!
Slumber Party
Family Fued
Case Sealed.
Hide & Seek
Body Double!
Face claims:
What The Future Holds...
Legal Spouse
Re-Candling
Happiness In The Family
Screwed!
Body Double 2
The Make Up Gesture
Two Wrongs, Nothing Right.
Part 6
The City Of Memories.
Longest Ride.
The Toy!
Secret Admirer
Secret Admirer 2
Bitter-sweet
Danielle falls
Black & Blue
Obsessed With Obssession
Problems In bed
The Queen's Fix
The house Full Of Love
Growing In Love
The Public:
Part 7: MONEY
Love Still Exist
College Delusions
The Real Villain
Suicidal
The Wrong Sister
The Ex In My System
Fed Up!
Nice Meeting You
We Need Each Other
Sexual Frustrations
The Boy Is Mine.
Another 1
Part 8: We Rise!
Seductions
Karma
Caught In A Lie!
Uncomfortable...
The Doghouse!
The Wife's Punishment
Trapped To Explosives
Alcohol Bottle..
Ghosted
Stalker-ish: 2
Subconsciously!
The Traitor
Awakening
Drifting & Reminiscing
The Wife's Mistress
Her Bad Choice
Birthday & A Phycopath
The Phone Call
The "lost" BET!
Gabi Let it out!
99%
Judge Me Not!

Kids' Expectations

348 38 8
By TarajiBookShelf

"You forgot about me... Again. Is almost as if you don't want me here"
"I'm the fucking President, the damn country is on my fucking shoulders, of course I forget things. Crucify me",

Taraji walked in the middle of their argument.
"oh no. Don't crucify her, she's not Jesus, she can't take that." Taraji joked. "this is a Private matter, stay out of it"

"This is really not a place to be private the whole house can hear you."

"Wrap it up, I got something important to run by you" Taraji looked at Fantasia

"Can't you see we talking here!?

"girl talk to me like that again, it will be the last thing you do breathing," Taraji said.
KC looked at her angrier than she was before Taraji walked in.

"We are done talking about this. You don't like dating me because I'm too busy, then leave"...
"Baby that's not what I said," she said walking closer.
"I got important things to listen to. You need to take it down a notch" Fantasia followed Taraji.

She walked into her room while Taraji was half-naked and looking for something to put on.
"Need a minute?"
"get in, shut the door",
Fantasia obeyed. Taraji found a robe and put it on. She didn't fasten it though. She walked closer to Fantasia.
"I just wanted to take you away from that mess, are you okay?"

"I'm good. Just had a very long day today. I will tell you all about it in a meeting tomorrow. How was your day? liked the flowers? I picked them myself, for the first time"
"I loved them. And I kept them for the first time."
They smiled at each other.
. "you can stay in here as long as you want. Away from Drama"
"thanks cause I kinda wanna take a nap, she's making sleeping impossible with her nagging. I don't need that shit I already have a wife for that". Taraji punched her. "ouch. And she's abusive", Taraji punched her again. "that hurt"
"good mission accomplished",

Fantasia shook her head and sat down. "I bought you diamonds. You said I owed you. Necklace"

"Really? I feel bad I didn't get you anything,"
"It's okay, I bought myself some earrings"
"Still--"
."it's okay. You will buy me something someday right?"
Taraji nodded. "thank you"
Fantasia nodded. "can I see it?"

" it's in my room. A picture?".
" yes," she showed her a picture. "oh my gosh. That must have cost a fortune"

"You are worth every penny. You doing a great job here First Lady and I should appreciate you more"
. Taraji walked between Fantasia's legs. Then embraced her. Fantasia kissed her arm before wrapping her hands around her. "we are just friends right?" Taraji asked. "partners. Yes we are friends"

Meanwhile

KC found the necklace and assumed it was hers.
The card said "I am sorry for everything I put you through," she smiled and put it on. She was all smiles.
Fantasia forgot about her again. She slept in Taraji's bed. They cuddled the whole night.

In the morning.

They got ready for breakfast.
KC walked into the room wearing her glam dress with the necklace. Taraji looked at it and then looked at Fantasia. She didn't look impressed...

KC sat on Fantasia's lap and kissed her hard.
Zoe and Zach looked at each other angrily.
"Excuse me and my brother. We gonna go..."
"puke!" Zach added. They stormed out...
"I told you, never to do that in front of my kids. Was I never clear?"
Fantasia got KC off of her and went to talk to her kids.
KC sat down touching her necklace for everyone to notice.
"give it up KC we saw the necklace. Funny cause when Madame President told me to pick it up last night, she told me it was the first lady's, I guess you are the first lady now" Brooks said sarcastically. KC looked at Taraji, who looked at her without blinking.
She was starting to realize it wasn't her gift. She played dumb anyway.

"I guess I am the future First Lady," she said in a response. Taraji chuckled. She didn't say anything but that was enough to drive KC crazy. She stormed out.
"I just love how you handle her," Lana said. "yeah well, I'm pretending. I'm dying inside", Taraji admitted. Jack felt so bad for her mother, that he scheduled some time to talk to the President.

Fantasia has always made time for her kids.

She met with Jack at a tennis court. They watched people play. But were both dressed the Part. Fantasia looked sexy in her short skirt, a tight top, and a half cap. Socks and some white sneakers.
After making fun of the players in the field, after laughing so hard...
"So, what did first son need from me today?"
"Mom I know you and Mama are just doing a contract thing. But some somethings really hurt her. KC for one, Mom that girl gotta go"
Jack said. "I know the twins are already hating me for that. She's been disrespectful, I agree, she's gotta go"

"Then what? I mean I already have one sad parent don't want you to be sad as well. Will you find someone mature and understanding, knows her place, and respects my mother?"

"I don't want anyone right now. I'm fine and I'm not sad"

Jack nodded. "I will be fine baby and so will Mama. I will make sure of that"
"Thanks, Mom. Can we play?"

Fantasia checked her wristwatch. "show me what you got" She said getting inside the field. Jack smiled and jogged in too.

After an hour she went back to the whitehouse.

Taraji was in a Skype meeting in the study office.
Fantasia had a conversation and broke up with KC. By conversation, I mean reminding her how she would destroy her if her relationship with Taraji ended up in the tabloid.
She let her keep the necklace. She knew Taraji was not gonna accept it after this morning.

Later...
After a long ass day, Taraji needed some fresh air. She put on warm sweatpants and went to their spot. She sat on the swing and went deep in her thought.
Fantasia startled her. She gasped snapping out of her zone.

"Hey. I wanna apologize for this morning. And yes I opposed everybody. The twins hate me and said they wanna go to New York. Jack and Lana forgave me. Rome understands nothing, not to mention Royalty. Brooks gave me a hard time. But I bought their love. Now I wanna buy your forgiveness, with this... " She pulled paper work.
"what's this?"

"The warehouse. I bought it for you from a new buyer. You can do anything you want with it" Fantasia said. Taraji's jaw dropped.
"Fantasia this is... Thank you. This means a lot. I really was torn apart by the fact that It was gonna be somebody's property and the end of our special spot. I really love this place. Thank you. You giving me hope again. That everything is gonna be okay"

"You are welcome. I broke things off with KC. I mean it was good when I was still making my wife jealous but I didn't want it anymore, infect I realised I don't want a relationship. I am happy when you are in my life. So I'm gonna keep you in my life Taraji. I'm gonna do everything in my power, and it is a lot of power I got... To keep you in my life. You and my kids are everything to me"
Taraji cupped her face. She kissed her softly.
. "we love you too." Taraji said and caught herself.  "I mean they,... They love you not me.. I'm just your friend" Taraji stutted. Fantasia laughed walking back inside.

"damn it! Taraji"

A few weeks later.
Taraji and Fantasia were becoming friends as they call it.
Fantasia had international meetings in China and then in Australia.
He was taking Taraji and the twins with her, the rest were too busy to join. So, it was them, the twins, two nannies, six guards, and Brooks who were traveling on this trip. Halle had her own life outside the white house.

They arrived in China.
Fantasia went to the meetings. Taraji and the kids went shopping.

After two days they flew to Australia...
Fantasia was jet-lagged and just plainly exhausted. They ordered in, and let her sleep.
"Mommy, when are you and mummy getting back together?" Zoe placed Taraji on the spot. She looked around to see if anyone was coming to rescue her from this trap. She knows her kids, they can tag team and it's a losing battle.

"Baby you putting me on the spot. Why?" she decides to get smart with them. "You are happy together, mom finally broke things off with that annoying girl. It is just the two of you now, you laugh together, you talk, you smile at each other. You like being around each other and we think you should get back together, love each other" Zoe explained.
. "We? Who are we?"

"Zach and I.. and big brother, and big Sis, and Josh, and Rome... Lana, Mrs Brooks, Tatyana and--".
"wait, back up.. Who the hell is Tatyana?"

"our bodyguard, she said you are beautiful and deserve to be treated like a queen"
Taraji suspected who it was, it was the girl who had a crush on her.
"so Mom, when are you getting back together?"

"Kids, you know your mom and I broke up to make up all the times in the past. But this time I think is best we just be friends. We are good friends. It is better that way" Taraji said.

The twins didn't respond. They looked sad.
"trust me, there is not much difference between us married and us being good friends. It is kinda the same thing to me"...

"no, it's not" the twins both said.
"Okay, list the difference then..." Taraji said.

"Okay." they both sat up straight. Taraji braced herself.

Zoe: You don't kiss unless is for cameras, even then, it's just a small kiss. And we can tell you want to kiss so bad.
Taraji swallowed hard.
Zach: you not sleeping in bed together and that sucks for us cause when we have nightmares we go to Big Bro's room cause you two are not in one room and we can't separate.

"I'm so sorry kids, we really apologize for that"

Zoe: and to add on that... Every time we separate to our rooms you both become sad because you still wanna spend time together and can't do that in bed like when you are together. Mummy that sucks for all of us.
Zach: and the sweet names are also gone. You use each other's first names or each other's titles. I know you think it's cute, but it's not. It sucks. Cute is the pet name you used to call each other. You would call each other, baby, so much I used to wonder what it sounded like when you spelled each other's names.
Zoe: well now we all know.

Zach: exactly. But it is so cute how Mom pronounces your name.
Zoe: I was gonna say that. It's so cute. (the twins got off script?)

"but sucks!" they both snapped. "I'm speechless. I guess there is a lot of difference"
"And there are more left out, out of respect"
Taraji curled her lips and nodded. "I believe you.".
"so please think about it. It's for your happiness" Zach said. Taraji nodded reluctantly.

They left her thinking hard.
She ends up sleeping on the couch.

Fantasia woke up in the middle of the night, she found Taraji curled on the couch. She put. Blanket on her and kissed her on the cheek.
"I love you Taraji!" she whispered
She turned and Found Brooks looking at her and gasped a little. "I was just--"

"you don't owe me an explanation Madame P,  what do you wanna do since we are both awake?"
"Dani, when you look at your husband... What, or how do you feel?" Fantasia asked sitting on an armchair.
"I feel lucky. I feel love. I feel complete"
Fantasia nodded and looked at Taraji. Brooks sat on the other armchair. "How do you feel when you look at her?"

"I feel lucky to be alive. I want to buy her a planet, I feel so much emotion inside out. Sometimes those emotions are filled with anger, but that's the kind of Anger that makes me feel alive. Dani, I love Taraji. I don't think there is anybody out there who would ever love her the way I do. But I don't know what to do cause I know if I tell her, the next thing we will be in bed fucking and then trying to fix our relationship which is a bad move by the way. Why is so perfect when we are not together? And imperfect when we try to approach it. Cause I'm scared we gonna fuck it up again, can we take that gamble again? What if we fuck up so bad it becomes the end of everything we built?"

"Then don't pursue it. You guys are in a good place right now. Why don't you see it through as friends, and see how it goes before trying to make it a relationship?"

Fantasia nodded. "promise she won't fall in love with someone else?".
"I can't promise you that, but I don't see it happening"

"do you think she still loves me?"
"Why don't you ask her when she wakes up? She is the only one who knows how she feels, I told you, honey, you want something from Taraji, Just ask her"

Fantasia nodded and breathed deeply.
"so does this mean you are done dating outside this?"
"Oh gosh yes, I am just gonna focus on my family"

"good. I love that for you. Cause you have a beautiful family"

"I do, don't I? Beautiful kids, who I love very much"
"And they love and respect both of you"
Fantasia nodded. "Okay, what's on the agenda... Let's see"

"I didn't get up to work. I need a massage"
"they open at 7, it's only 4. So you wanna make yourself useful or not?"...

Dani groaned. "You are such a workaholic, the kind that doesn't get laid"
Fantasia gasped. "not fair I just broke up with my girlfriend, give me a break"

"You know if you are horny. You can always sweet talk your way into her pants, Just saying"...
"I'm not horny, cut that"

"hostile, sign of dry land.." Fantasia picked a pillow and threw it at her. Dani chuckled. "I'm gonna go back to bed, call my husband. Take my vibrator, have phone sex, you stay here, staring creepily at your ex, telling her you love her because you know she can't hear you,".
"I never did any of that"

"Really? So I'm a liar?"...
Fantasia shrugged. "we both know the truth."

"you have your truth I have mine Danielle. You saw something and think you heard something which wasn't happening. I only put the blanket on her and said sleep tight, that's all".

Danielle gasped. "you really gonna deny what I just witnessed right now?"
"you think, you just witnessed, It didn't happen. Maybe you my friend are overworked and need that phone sex"
. Danielle's jaw hung. She was starting to think she really didn't witness it, it was all in her head.
"Okay you're right I'm tired," she said walking away.
Fantasia sighed.

"way to go, mom. Except, I heard you too", Zach said. Fantasia froze. "Baby you still want that new hoverboard that mommy thinks is dangerous?".

"yes yes yes please"

"I will buy you one and a helmet and sweet talk mummy into letting you use it"

"Really? Can you make her change her mind? She seemed very serious last time"

"I can talk to her when she wakes up. Work my magic, give her a little kiss, and you will own one".

"one for Zoe too?"...
"uh, yikes! Oh boy, uhm... I can see what I can do if you don't ever mention this to Mom,"...
"that you kissed her and told her you love her in her sleep--"
. "Shush. Yes. Keep it down"

"Okay. Secret is safe with me"

"good. Go to bed"
"Okay. Promise you will talk to her in the morning?"
. "I promise"

Zach kissed her and went to bed. Fantasia sighed again and then started working on her speech.

In the morning.
Everybody was up and ready.
They ordered in.

Gathered around to eat. Fantasia kept massaging her temples.
"Hey, you okay?" Taraji seemed concerned. Fantasia nodded. She looked retired.
"no. You are not. Take my hand" Taraji said standing up. Fantasia took her hand and stood up. Taraji took her to bed.
"I have a meeting in two hours. But my head is pounding." she was starting to sweat.
"relax okay? Close your eyes"
Fantasia obeyed. Taraji got a cold towel and placed it on her forehead. She softly massaged her temples. Fantasia fell asleep. Taraji set a timer on her watch then snuck out and closed the door.

"Is she okay?" Dani asked. "she overworked herself. I hope so or I'm gonna have to take her meeting"
Taraji said taking Fantasia's laptop to familiarise herself with the meeting agenda. Then printed her speech. After 1 hour, 30 minutes, her watch beeped.
Taraji sighed and went to the room. Fantasia was awake.

"oh thank God. You are my hero, you think you can do this?"

"yes, I feel better, thank you. Okay let me change"
Later that day.
Fantasia got upstairs after her meetings. Everybody was sleeping on the rug after playing games. Taraji was reading her book. "hey how did it go?" she asked standing up

"great. We covered two meetings in one so tomorrow, I'm taking you guys out"

"no. Tomorrow you are sleeping in. Can you do that? Please"
Fantasia sighed. , "Okay first lady, tomorrow I'm sleeping in"

"good" they looked into each other's eyes. Taraji wanted to kiss her so badly,,.
"I guess I should take a warm shower," Fantasia said Walking away. Taraji pulled her closer. They kissed.
Zoe saw them kissing and smiled before pretenting to be sleeping.
"Your lips are tasty.. Is that strawberries?"
Taraji nodded. "I was sucking on this" Taraji picked a lollipop from the coffee table. Fantasia grabbed the base of her neck and kissed her deeply.
Then took the lollipop and shoved It in her mouth and wal,ked into the bathroom.

"I'm still having fun with that" Taraji comlained. "can I please have this. I need it,"
Taraji smiled. "will I get to kiss you when you are done with it!"

"if you want to. Yes you can"

"then have fun."
Fantasia smiled before closing the door.
Taraji looked down on everybody to see if nobody was peeking then went to the door. "can I come in?" She whispered. Fantasia opened. Taraji slammed their lips together. "hey Taraji wait," Fantasia said pulling away. I don't wanna ruin this friendship", she said. "then don't. It's just sex, an occasional, one-time type of sex. Then tomorrow we will go back to being friends. Come on I need this"
Taraji begged. "If they see us, they will assume we are back together...we can't confuse the kids," Fantasia said. Taraji snatched her lollipop out of her hand. "whatever!" Taraji said and walked out then slammed the door. Zoe frowned and groaned.

Taraji looked upset for being turned down. She stepped into her bathroom and slammed that door too, which woke everybody.
"is mummy back yet? I wanna make sure she doesn't forget our deal" Zach asked Zoe while wiping her eyes.

"I wouldn't bother, they both suck!" Zoe said storming away.

*****************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 426 21
This is a story where two neighbors are drawn to each other and can't stop thinking about each other till one of them makes the first move, which wil...
40.7K 2.2K 41
The desire to touch and be touched. (BitterSweet) WARNING,⚠️ MATURED CONTENT ⚠️
23.4K 1.4K 26
How can one stay away when our hearts are intertwined? A tarasia fanfic
14.1K 1.1K 23
~Mirrors are more than a fixture on a wall made of breakable glass and pretty frames. They are a portal to someone's soul, reflecting all of their de...