The Department!

By TarajiBookShelf

⚠️Warning. Include ADULT Content.⚠️ Fantasia is the chief of the NYPD the 5th precinct where her rival ex-be... More

Lets Be Cops:
Lies she Told
Power Means Everything
Butt Dial Your Speed Dial
Girl crush
Not The L- Word
Worst Case Scenario
Her Deadly Signature
Grief-talk
An Angel From The Past
Gay For You
Halle's New Hustle
Long Distance 1
Sneaky Sex Or Genuine Love?
A Moment Of Truth!
Part 2
Thanksgiving Dinner.
The Love House
Sneaky Freaky
Search party
A Silent Pain
A Fantasia Gesture
Back To Love
Family & Media
Incapable Of Letting Go
Imperfect love
Lets Talk politics
Desperate Times...
How Taraji Met Tasia
Nowhere without You!
?
The Shooting
The Scar: 1
The Scar: 2
A House Full Of Lust
Is She Guilty?
Lies She Told: 2
Fantasia Tells It
It Must Be God!
Vengeance!
Paris Wedding ♥️
My Wife's Enemy
So Much Love In The Family
Is The War Over?
Halle Broke Her Mother
The yes, Pleasure!
The Honeymooners:
The Dream
Part 4
Stalker-ish
Not Without A Fight
Power Means Everything: 2
impulsiveness!
Winning Or Losing?
Between Sisters: 1
Between Sisters 2:
Finding Us Again.
Out Of Love
Part 5:
Strangers
Coolest Moms
So Into My Ex!
Slumber Party
Family Fued
Case Sealed.
Hide & Seek
Body Double!
Face claims:
What The Future Holds...
Legal Spouse
Re-Candling
Happiness In The Family
Screwed!
Body Double 2
The Make Up Gesture
Two Wrongs, Nothing Right.
The City Of Memories.
Longest Ride.
Kids' Expectations
The Toy!
Secret Admirer
Secret Admirer 2
Bitter-sweet
Danielle falls
Black & Blue
Obsessed With Obssession
Problems In bed
The Queen's Fix
The house Full Of Love
Growing In Love
The Public:
Part 7: MONEY
Love Still Exist
College Delusions
The Real Villain
Suicidal
The Wrong Sister
The Ex In My System
Fed Up!
Nice Meeting You
We Need Each Other
Sexual Frustrations
The Boy Is Mine.
Another 1
Part 8: We Rise!
Seductions
Karma
Caught In A Lie!
Uncomfortable...
The Doghouse!
The Wife's Punishment
Trapped To Explosives
Alcohol Bottle..
Ghosted
Stalker-ish: 2
Subconsciously!
The Traitor
Awakening
Drifting & Reminiscing
The Wife's Mistress
Her Bad Choice
Birthday & A Phycopath
The Phone Call
The "lost" BET!
Gabi Let it out!

Part 6

316 35 21
By TarajiBookShelf

Two years later.

This is what happened.
Fantasia confronted Taraji about cheating. She admitted it. Things got messed up between them. They broke up but didn't sign because of the public. Fantasia won the elections with Taraji's help as first lady duties, they keep up public appearances, and do it so well you wouldn't tell they broke up. They live together in the white house. Putting the FIRST FAMILY on the map.

America loves them. People are even obsessed, but they are just obsessed with a lie. Their love died, they just doing it for the public, and their kids and a few people they trusted knew the truth. Fantasia was actually seeing someone, her name was KC. She has a thing about moving on fast because of her fear of being alone. Taraji as always, struggles to move on from Fantasia. She was single.

The twins are 7 years old now and smarter. Josh was famous, his music hitting the billboards... Jack and Lana have a baby girl and are getting married.
Brooks was head of security at the Whitehouse, so she was back and forth from New York to DC.

Taraji's real life sucked, there was nothing to it but guilt and regrets.
All she looks forward to, to make her day is public speaking Next to the President because after her speech she usually gets a kiss from The President. As silly and pathetic as that sounds. Fantasia's fake kisses make her day... Always. But as for Fantasia, her ego was crushed into so many pieces, that she seemed to have really moved on with her life.

Taraji was about to leave the white house, as she and Fantasia had to go to Fantasia's Shelter in Brooklyn. Taraji was looking forward to going home with Fantasia. They haven't been to New York in a long time. Taraji missed home.

She got in the back of her car.
"Morning First Lady, I'm sorry you and Madame President didn't communicate. She canceled the trip," the driver said. This is the third time Fantasia has canceled their trip to New York.

"I might have forgotten again. My bad." gosh that was humiliating. She felt like she was being punished. She got out of the car and back inside.

She heard Fantasia laughing with KC in the living room. Her heart broke, she couldn't confront her about it cause in private they were not talking at all. She stood at the entrance and looked at them. Fantasia pretended she didn't see her. KC looked at her, eyes communicating "Don't you just look stupid right now!". They looked at each other. Taraji walked away. She went to her room to cry.

"So baby what's on the Agenda today?" KC asked. "maybe we should go to LA, you show me your home town"
"perfect. You are perfect. I will go get packed" KC said walking out. Fantasia frowned, she played what just happened in her head, she knew she was dead ass wrong but she was never gonna apologize to her ex.

Meanwhile:
Taraji texted Brooks.

*Hey Dani, when are you going home? I would like to ride with you*

*tonight. But I can't ride with you baby girl, the President gave me specific orders regarding taking you anywhere without her consent. I'm sorry I can't help*

Taraji felt defeated.
She couldn't stop her tears.
She decided to go through her invitations.
She got an invite from the view. They wanted her to schedule the day for a live show. She scheduled for that Friday, she just needed to get out of the house.

Fantasia's head of PA got a call to make a surprise appearance to the View, to surprise her wife and the audience.
"Madame President, they are waiting for a reply".
"Sorry, I'm busy," Fantasia said.
The View producers were disappointed cause that was gonna be a great show. They called Kassie, the former first lady who they found out was Taraji's friend, to fill the gap. Kassie accepted.
Taraji went on the view and made everybody happy with a huge smile plastered on her face. Since the broadcast was live.
Fantasia was watching it from her hotel with KC.

"First lady what is your biggest fear?" one host asked towards the end of the show. A great show. Fun show.
Kassie and Taraji looked at each other.
"Well, uh... I'm living in my fear!" Taraji answered.
The answer flabbergasted them.
She chuckled. "and I'm conquering it" she added between her chuckles. It was pure and straightforward they couldn't get follow-up questions, they just respected her for it.
And it was all over the Internet after that.

"living in my fear and conquering it", was a new trend.

But the truth was that she meant every word.
They got in their cars to leave.

"you want to get a drink, tell me your fears?" Kassie asked Taraji.
"No, I'm not drinking remember? My wife put me on time out 'cause she's afraid I'm gonna ruin her life" Taraji said. Kassie felt sorry for her. Her tears came out uninvited. "she's controlling my life Kas, she embarrasses me in front of her girlfriend. Humiliates me in front of her stuff. Don't want me to go home. I feel like a prisoner. I want out of this contract. Do you know of a good lawyer?" Taraji asked.
"not a good enough lawyer to go against the President and how she runs the white house baby, you knew when you signed the contract that it was never gonna get easy. I am so sorry, but if it's any consolation you are doing amazing Taraji. You are doing great"

"I am not happy. I miss being happy. I miss New York"

"then communicate with her. Tell her to take you to New York or you not gonna make any appearances until that is done."

"We don't talk"

"it doesn't matter, she will listen," Kassie called Fantasia.

On call:

Tasia: former first lady
Kassie: hold on, somebody wanna talk to you.
(Kassie handed Taraji her phone)
Taraji: (she cleared her throat) Uh hi, it's me...
Tasia: does "me" have a name?
(that got Taraji so upset)
Taraji: look, I'm going to New York, whether you like it or not. Nothing in your contract says I can't be happy and I'm not happy.
Tasia: maybe... But the contract says you do as I say.
Taraji: you know what... I don't care about the damn contract. Persecute me.

Taraji hung up.

"Taraji what are you doing? She will persecute you, maybe the old Fantasia wouldn't. New Fantasia doesn't give a shit so she will."

"I don't care, Kassie, she is out with her girlfriend, having sex, and I'm stuck here doing the heavy work. I haven't had sex since my cheating. That's two freaking years ago. I haven't had fun in a long time. I'm bored. I'm hurting. I can't do this anymore. I rather go to prison"

"no, I won't let you. Go home. Get in a warm bubble bath. Try to find the good in all this and focus on that. Do you think I was happy when it was my turn? I was not, baby. I was miserable. But I found my happiness and focused on that. The white house is too damn big, baby find your spot,"

"I thought being first Lady was fun. You didn't warn me"

"because it is fun. You just need to dig deep and find what makes you happy, go... You will be okay"

They arrived. Taraji got off. She did as Kassie advised. Took a bath. Put on her jammies and walked around the house to find a place where she could find her happiness.

She caught a young security girl, staring at her...
Eyes full of lust. Taraji winked at her. She blushed and looked away. Taraji smiled and walked away. She went to her room. Thought about the girl, bid her bottom lip. It was interesting to be wanted like that, but it changed nothing.

Meanwhile

Fantasia and KC were having sex. But Fantasia couldn't fake it, she thought about Taraji and their short conversation. KC could tell her mind was not there.
"let me guess, your wife is the reason you are this red? I mean all she does is upset you, why do you even keep her around? Just break it off already. I'm here, I can be the first lady. I can actually do a better job"

"really? Can you... Cause even Kassandra didn't do half the job Taraji had done so far, no Sweetie you can't do better. She raised the bar too high." Fantasia said. "is that it... You keeping her because she is a great first lady?"

"yes and no. She's family."

KC rolled her eyes. "don't ever roll your eyes at me like that baby girl" Fantasia said putting clothes on. She radios in.
"Turn the car around."
"Baby wait. I didn't mean to--"
"You are not Taraji, you have no right to disrespect me. At least Taraji earned it. You, you haven't earned shit and I don't owe you an explanation of anything." Fantasia said...

"and word of advice... Stop trying to get rid of Taraji, she's not going anywhere, that's my fucking wife., know your place" Fantasia said leaving. The guard walked in to get her stuff.

She flew back to DC.
Arrived at midnight.

She went to Taraji's room. Taraji heard footsteps and pretended to be sleeping, she made sure to leave her body exposed, cause she knew by the steps that it was ex coming. Fantasia stood at the door and looked at her. Looked at her ass. Swallowed hard. Her pussy twitched, she have been craving her for a year now. She then left and went to the presidential room. Locked, touched herself. Lips muttering her name. As hot as that made her feel, she couldn't make herself cum.

Two weeks later.
They were supposed to go to New York again. Taraji didn't bother to get ready because she knew that trip was never gonna happen and indeed it didn't happen. Brooks came back from home.

"Please tell me stories about New York, is she still fine like wine?"
Brooks laughed. "A tall kind, she misses you too",
"Stop, don't tease me. I love her so much," Brooks laughed. "please tell me why she doesn't want me to go to New York," Taraji asked.
"I don't know honey, she never told anyone"
"Danielle I feel trapped. I can barely breathe. I just wanna go home where I have time for my family. Where my kids don't have a 24-hour job and barely see their moms. I miss taking walks without somebody trying to take a picture of me. I miss my chambers. I miss my life"

"I know baby girl. Four more years it will be over soon"
"four years is an impossible amount of time."

Fantasia heard this from the hallway.

A few days later. Fantasia called a family meeting.
"We going to New York for three days, you have time to visit friends, and visit favorite places and we have time for a normal family dinner."

"Yay!" The kids chanted.
Fantasia saw Taraji smiling. "Okay dismissed, don't forget who you are, people will be trying to snap your pictures. Keep up with the image"
The kids celebrated and walked out.

"Captain. Get security tight. Three bodyguards for each, twins will have three together. Rome and Royalty will have Three together too." She told Brooks. "On it Madame President" she walked out. Fantasia was headed out... "Thank you Madame President."

"you welcome first lady," Fantasia said making Taraji blush. She walked away. Taraji blushed and smiled. She couldn't wait.

Meanwhile, Fantasia was worried.
Brooks caught her spacing in the hallway. "Penny for your thought... As a friend" Brooks said.

"You know why I didn't want my family to go back to New York?"

"No Tasia, why?"
"New York reminds me of everything, the good, the bad... The ugly. I'm too weak to go. It will provoke my anger to remember how my wife cheated on me 7 freaking times with this woman. And what I'm more afraid of is falling in love with her all over again. Because it's New York, the place we met, the place we fell in love, the place where we built everything we have. Our home. I'm scared"

"I understand. But did you see how happy your kids were, how you made Taraji smile? I know you care. Just three days of sacrifice and you won't have to do it again. If you like, I can book you into a hotel, they can stay in the house, and you can lock yourself in a hotel room for three days." Brooks suggested.

"A hotel while I have two houses doesn't make sense. How about I visit you and your family since my other house is rented. I won't be a bother, I promise"

Brooks nodded. "I better call my housekeeper to prepare you a room"

"you don't have to, I can take a couch, I'm your friend, not the president".

"You are my friend, The President. Don't worry about it, I'm happy to do it. So now you gonna tell them that you are not staying with them while in New York?"

"no. You are!" Fantasia said. "uh!" She walked away.
"nor fair" Brooks shouted.

But luckily, Taraji heard their conversation. She will save the day as always. It was her First Lady's duty to save The President's ass. So she will lie to her kids for her.

I'm gonna let you digest that... See you in the next chapter.
********************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 7.5K 108
When the cameras cut, the scenes not captured by the lens are what the people really want to see. When the lights go down, dark desires come out.
1.3M 28.2K 87
Jasmine Petrova I downed a shot of tequila, allowing the burning liquid to slide down my throat and settle in my stomach. I deserved to have some fun...
48K 1.9K 19
But most of all Yes I'm thankful for lovin' who I really am I'm beautiful Yes I'm beautiful And I'm here - Fantasia
3.9K 214 12
An amazing take on a love story we never thought we would need. This story is about a female named Fantasia (Tasia) and another female Taraji (Raji)