The Department!

By TarajiBookShelf

⚠️Warning. Include ADULT Content.⚠️ Fantasia is the chief of the NYPD the 5th precinct where her rival ex-be... More

Lets Be Cops:
Lies she Told
Power Means Everything
Butt Dial Your Speed Dial
Girl crush
Not The L- Word
Worst Case Scenario
Her Deadly Signature
Grief-talk
An Angel From The Past
Gay For You
Halle's New Hustle
Long Distance 1
Sneaky Sex Or Genuine Love?
A Moment Of Truth!
Part 2
Thanksgiving Dinner.
The Love House
Sneaky Freaky
Search party
A Silent Pain
A Fantasia Gesture
Back To Love
Family & Media
Incapable Of Letting Go
Imperfect love
Lets Talk politics
Desperate Times...
How Taraji Met Tasia
Nowhere without You!
?
The Shooting
The Scar: 1
The Scar: 2
A House Full Of Lust
Is She Guilty?
Lies She Told: 2
Fantasia Tells It
It Must Be God!
Vengeance!
Paris Wedding ♥️
My Wife's Enemy
So Much Love In The Family
Is The War Over?
Halle Broke Her Mother
The yes, Pleasure!
The Honeymooners:
The Dream
Part 4
Stalker-ish
Not Without A Fight
Power Means Everything: 2
impulsiveness!
Winning Or Losing?
Between Sisters: 1
Between Sisters 2:
Finding Us Again.
Out Of Love
Part 5:
Strangers
Coolest Moms
So Into My Ex!
Slumber Party
Family Fued
Case Sealed.
Hide & Seek
Body Double!
Face claims:
What The Future Holds...
Legal Spouse
Re-Candling
Happiness In The Family
Body Double 2
The Make Up Gesture
Two Wrongs, Nothing Right.
Part 6
The City Of Memories.
Longest Ride.
Kids' Expectations
The Toy!
Secret Admirer
Secret Admirer 2
Bitter-sweet
Danielle falls
Black & Blue
Obsessed With Obssession
Problems In bed
The Queen's Fix
The house Full Of Love
Growing In Love
The Public:
Part 7: MONEY
Love Still Exist
College Delusions
The Real Villain
Suicidal
The Wrong Sister
The Ex In My System
Fed Up!
Nice Meeting You
We Need Each Other
Sexual Frustrations
The Boy Is Mine.
Another 1
Part 8: We Rise!
Seductions
Karma
Caught In A Lie!
Uncomfortable...
The Doghouse!
The Wife's Punishment
Trapped To Explosives
Alcohol Bottle..
Ghosted
Stalker-ish: 2
Subconsciously!
The Traitor
Awakening
Drifting & Reminiscing
The Wife's Mistress
Her Bad Choice
Birthday & A Phycopath
The Phone Call
The "lost" BET!

Screwed!

451 43 9
By TarajiBookShelf

Three weeks later
The Dead, Politics, The Media!

Lana was throwing up at every smell of food. Taraji realized she might be pregnant.
She let her throw up in the bathroom for the third time since the day began before sitting her down.

"Are you okay?" Taraji asked. "I think so, although I feel sick sometimes but don't worry I'm sure it is nothing to worry about," Lana said

"When last did you have your period?"
"I'm supposed to be getting them today, or I will be late tomorrow--" her jaw dropped before she completed her sentence.
"Oh my gosh, no I can't be, I can't be pregnant, I have a job and I'm in law school. I can't be a mom right now!" she said panicking.

"you might be pregnant honey. How about you go home, get a home pregnancy test, or go see a doctor then call me, whatever you wanna do, I know Jack will support you and my whole family will be supportive and understanding"

"You can't tell the whole family. They will hate me cause I know I'm not gonna keep it"
That broke Taraji's heart. She swallowed hard. It hurt cause it wasn't her call and she wasn't trying to make this about her. So she kept calm, even though she had to bid her tongue to do it.

"Okay, just go home and sleep on it. But you need to tell Jack, I understand that this is your body but as a part of this, he deserves to know"

Lana nodded and walked out.
Taraji immediately called her wife.

Tasia: Hey baby I'm at my shelter, and boy there is a lot of work to do, I really can't talk right now, can you make it quick or text me?
Taraji: Lana might be pregnant and she's not thinking about keeping it.
Tasia: what? That's horrible. Why not? She doesn't want her child raised in our family or something?
Taraji: fear of neglecting her dreams. I think she thinks is the end of the world. It happens, I gave her a day off. Didn't know how to change her mind without sounding like an ass or a selfish grandma.
Tasia: oh honey, I get it. Let's hope Jack will be able to talk her out of it. Are you gonna be okay or should I come home?
Taraji: no, you do what you do. I will be okay babe. See you in bed tonight?
Tasia: definitely! Later.
Taraji: later.

Later that week Fantasia travelled to DC for political meetings.

Lana decides not to keep the baby. It made it hard for Taraji to work with her while feeling hurt about the whole situation. Taraji gave her a three weeks' leave. Lana used the three weeks to visit home.

She told her mother what was going on and what her decision was. Her mother told her to be mindful of Jack's feelings and try not to make a drastic selfish decision.
She then called Taraji

Taraji: yes.
Lana: can you promise to always help me take care of the baby even if Jack and I break up? I don't think I can do this alone, your honor I'm scared.
Taraji: good thing cause nobody is expecting you to. We got you. The whole family has your back no matter what your relationship status between you and Jack is. You and the baby will always be a big part of our family. And I know one other thing... Jack will never abandon his child. So if you decide to keep it, we won't make you regret it. Infect we will be happy. But no pressure.
Lana: thank you. I'm keeping it.
Taraji sighed.
Taraji: you won't regret it. You will finish law school, trust me the baby won't make you not to.
Lana: thank you, that's what my momma said. I feel reassured.
Taraji: good. Take care of yourself and come back, let's work out a new flexible working schedule.
Lana: your honor I don't need any special testament.
Taraji: trust me, you gonna need some rest. Pregnancy is no walk in the park. So if you gonna be working full time and taking night classes, you gonna need time to nap a couple of times a day.
Lana: Okay, thank you.
Taraji: no, thank you. For keeping it.

After they hung up. Taraji felt this big load offloaded. She took a deep breath thinking the worst for the week was over. She called her wife who was still stuck in DC for her run for office, which was starting to become difficult.

While she was stuck in DC grilled and thinking, "Maybe this was a bad idea, I'm not cut out for this, what was I thinking?..." The Media was coming for her wife, and I mean hard.
As if she hasn't gone through enough tragedy and humiliation for a lifetime.

Taraji was all over the Internet, somebody leaked her whole Resume.

*Is this who you want to be your first lady? Think about it, she was a detective before her Rookie recruitment period was over, and she was barely a Cop when she got her promotion, ask yourself why... Crocked cop! She was a detective known in the street for being brutal and abusive to her power. How did she make it to the FBI that fast? Rumor on the street is that she was fired before dawn but kept her badge to abuse people. As if that was enough, she murdered Fantasia' Husband. And as if the system isn't broken enough... She was already working for the DA's office before the wounds could heal. Who gets a new job within 30 days of being fired in the very same department? Is that mandatory? And oh, now a Federal Judge? Come on!!!*

Whoever leaked that... Must have thought things through cause, they managed to turn the public against Taraji. The comments were brutal and mean.
Somebody called Taraji to check it out. Taraji was headed out of the courthouse after being unable to reach her wife to tell her Lana was keeping the baby...

She put her stuff down pulled her  laptop and clicked the link she was sent.
Her jaw dropped. "Oh my gosh, what the fuck?!" she muttered under her breath.

One comment even suggested...
*Let's find this bitch'S house and teach her a lesson*

People right? Very twisted.
*Reply: I know a friend who can find the address, I will leak it soon*

Taraji gasped. Fear covered her body. She was shaking, she had never been so scared in her life.
Her phone went off. It was Jack.

Taraji: Baby I want you to listen to me... Get the kids, and check into a hotel. Call me when you are there...
Jack: Mom we are on our way to the hotel, stay at work. It's bad.
Taraji: text me when you are there.
(another call came in, it was Brooks)

She asked Jack to hung up and took the call
Brooks: are you safe? I can come and get you.
Taraji: I'm at one of the safest places in the city. But I need door guards for my kids, they headed to the hotel. I will text you the details.
Brooks: do that. Stay safe and call me if anything happens
Taraji: I will, thank you.

Meanwhile in DC

Paula showed Fantasia the article. "What the fuck!"
Luckily they haven't leaked her address but leaked Taraji's contact number.
"Somebody is out for blood. My wife? I want you to call the team, tell them I need the name of the person who leaked this. Name, address, anything. They coming for my wife, clearly they need my fucking attention." Fantasia said and called the former President.

Tasia: I need advice. Somebody is turning the public against my wife and they are out for blood.
FP: defend her. Show the public you are 1000 % behind your wife. It might turn them against you cause they are now your wife's enemy. But it might win some people on your side, risky, but the only way. And get a tight security, it won't be safe for her.

She then took a deep breath before calling her wife.

Tasia: Hey, you mad at me?
Taraji: no. Not your fault that some people are twisted, sociopathic, baby. I can handle it, I'm worried about the kids though.
Tasia: I Called in a favor, I'm in contact with the NYPD and the SWAT team to play guard, but I'm guessing tonight you gonna have to go to a hotel or somewhere safe.
Taraji: Yes we, we are okay. Are you okay?
Tasia: no, I'm stuck in DC while somebody IS endangering my family, I'm not okay I'm pissed, I'm beyond angry and I might pull the plug on this whole thing and come after this maniac.
Taraji: don't pull the plug yet. Let's give it 48 hours, see if we can pull strings and get protection for our kids, and find out who's behind this and take it from there. Stay put baby, clearly it is not about me, it is about you becoming President and somebody don't want that to happen.

Tasia: Are you sure, I don't want people thinking they have the right to torture my wife because of the stupid compagn. You are my priority, you and the kids and your safety means everything to me even if it means to give up everything.
Taraji: I am not gonna allow you to give up because that is exactly what this person want. We are not giving up. We gonna hold on for a little more time and see. Agreed?
Tasia: Agreed. Baby I love you. And I am sorry this is happening because of me.
Taraji: I love you too. Stay safe..
Tasia: I'm flying back tomorrow. I need to make sure you all are good.
Taraji: we are. But okay.

Midnight
Fantasia and Paula were not sleeping, trying to shut the Internet down. As if that's possible.

The team called

On call

Tasia: found something for me?
Team: Yes boss, you need to brace yourself for this... Listen, the leaker is a professional hacker in Brooklyn. We got her address, cause we thought she was paid anonymously to do it. Somebody is clearly trying to hurt you guys but don't want you to know it is them behind this, so we paid her a visit, she told us it was a classified information and she could get killed. But she told us is a man, a powerful man who works in a powerful agency.

Fantasia froze.

Paula was scared. Eyes all out... "Chief, what is it?" she panicked.
"the article mentioned that my wife killed my husband, correct?"

"yes I mean what sociopath would even think that?"

"one powerful sociopath who is powerful enough to make us all believe he is dead."  Fantasia said making a call.

"Chief who?",

"My husband!" Fantasia said.
Paula froze.

"How do you know this?" she asked after minutes of posing dead.
"I know him. And he is also a classified agent like they said. But the only way to be sure for real is to get this brooklyn hacker to speak up before this dangerous Agency murder my family one after the other"

"but you heard the team, the hacker is not speaking!"

"She will. It might take a little motivation of blazing fire but she will. Ken is obviously trying to bring old me back... That's what he will get." Fantasia said. Smoke was coming out of her ears, Paula had never seen her so pisses off.

"pack your bags. We going to Brooklyn in the morning."

"yes chief" Paula never acted so quickly...she ran to her room

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 1.4K 26
How can one stay away when our hearts are intertwined? A tarasia fanfic
26.3K 1.7K 22
Tarasia. Inspired by the movie Proud Mary
6.8K 437 12
Small Tarasia stories in one. Love, admiration, heartbreak, regret, forgiveness.