From now Till eternity

By Moonfairy28

Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The sto... More

Aesthetics
Introduction
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11. 1. Extra of FNTE
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24
25.
26
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.

11.

3K 333 76
By Moonfairy28

Feeling a gentle touch on her face, Aaruhi let out a soft sigh and smiled in her sleep.

“Aaru,..." She heard a soft loving voice of her mother.

“Wake up, Jaan," let out a low hmm, she leaned into her touch as she was caressing her hair.

After a while, Aaruhi slowly opens her eyes and slowly blink them to clear her view.

She looks around in daze feeling sleepy and finds herself in her room with dim lights around her.

She is feeling weak and sleepy and her body is aching. She groaned slightly while trying to sit on the bed.

Suddenly the door opened, making her look up. She smiles seeing her mother. Ashika gave her a loving smile as she walked near her with a tray in her hands.

“So my sleeping beauty is finally up," Ashika said, placing the tray on the side before sitting on the bed.

"How are you feeling??” Aaruhi pouted and shook her head.

“Tired...”

Ashika touches her forehead and sighs.
“Don't worry, you will be okay. It's just a little fever, bachcha," She softly said and patted her cheek.

"I bring soup for you. Just finish it then have your medicines,” Aaruhi nodded weakly.

Ashika started feeding her slowly.
“Mumma…" Aaruhi call her to which Ashika look at her face and nodded while feeding her soup,
“Yes…"

"Won't you ask me where I was and wha- ” she timidly asked looking into her mother's face.

"I know, Aaru…in fact, everyone knows,” hearing this Aaruhi's eyes widened in shock and muttered in a small voice,
“Means everything!?"

Ashika looks at her face and smiles saying
"Yeah everything!”

Noticing her smile, Aaruhi blinks her eyes feeling nervous.

“Ryan told us…" Ashika said after placing the half empty bowl aside.

She look at Aaruhi and suddenly look sad,
"Both of you have to go through so much. I am so sorry, bachcha…”

Aaruhi quickly hold her palm in between her hands and shake her head,
“I am alright and in front of you, Mumma. Please don't stress yourself," she assured her, then placed a kiss on her hand, making Ashika smile.

Aaruhi smiles brightly looking at her.
“Just keep smiling like this. Your beautiful smile fills our heart," Ashika kisses her forehead and closes her eyes for a moment before moving back.

Aaruhi smiled then her eyes fell on her father who was standing at the door looking at her with love filled eyes.

“Papa…" she whispered.

Ashika turned back and saw Arjun coming towards them.

"How is my princess now??" He asked, sitting on the chair beside the bed.

“Just little tired,..” Arjun nodded.

"Did you have your medicines...” he asked her.

"Not yet…”

"Arjun, give her medicine. I am coming after placing dishes in the kitchen,” Arjun nodded and Ashika walked out of the room.

After giving her medicines, Arjun noticed his daughter who was not looking at him but playing with his fingers absentmindedly.

“Aaru…look at me," He softly asked her. Aaruhi bites her lips while still not looking up.

“I am sorry, Papa…" she whispered, her eyes turning teary.

"Why?"

Finally she looks up and blinks her eyes.
“You know it,..." She told him, making him chuckle.

He pulled her in his embrace seeing a tear rolling down her eyes.

"Okay okay, now don't cry, princess…” Aaruhi sniffed, wrapping her arms around his torso.

“Ryan told us everything. And you don't have to be sorry, Aaru,"

Pulling away, he look at her face and said,
"Now it's your and Ryan’s call to decide what you guys want. I am with you and support your every decision,” He lovingly said and smiled at her.

“You know, you are the best father of this world," Hugging him again, she murmured in an emotional voice while smiling.

"I have to be after all I am blessed with the sweetest and most lovable kids,” Aaruhi giggled, making Arjun smile.

“Ruhaan and Siya approve the marriage and Ryan also gives his consent. We are just waiting for your decision," Arjun told her after a while.

"What do you think?” she asked, looking at him.

“Ryan is a nice man. Very mature and understanding. As a father, I can trust him with my precious daughter, he will take care of you. Also we know Roys, they are a family. You will be happy and will be loved by them so much and that is what a father of a daughter wants,” Aaruhi smiled hearing him.

“I am ready…" she told him.

Arjun smiles and kisses her forehead lovingly.
"I wish you all the happiness of this world,”

Looking at her face, Arjun felt like emotion and whisper,
“You grow up so fast, why??"

Looking at her father's tears, Aaruhi felt her heart clench in pain and tear up,
“I am still you little princess. And I will stay the same for you,’’

Arjun just smiled and patted her head.
“Always.."

Coming out of the bathroom after a long shower, Aaruhi walked to the dressing table holding the wall for support.

Sitting in front of the mirror, she looked at her dull face due to weakness and sigh. She brushes back her wet hair from the front casually when her gaze falls on her hairline and sees a tint of red color.

Her heart skipped a beat and a warm feeling passed through her body. Her fingers lightly touch her hair and a shy beautiful smile appears on her face.

“Aaru, you are married now. That too to your love, can you believe it," She whispered, looking at her reflection in the mirror and giggling softly.

“Oye hoye!! Someone seems so happy…" Aaruhi startled at the sudden voice and turned to see Aaravi standing near the door with a teasing smile on her face.

“My God!! Look at the glow…" Aaravi exclaimed as walk to her.

Seeing her mischievous eyes, Aaruhi mentally slapped her head at this girl.
“Avi, stop it…" She lightly scolds her in her soft voice.

"Why Bhabhi ji??” Aaruhi's eyes widened and her heart stopped for a moment before she playfully glared at her with a flushed face making Aaravi giggle at her.

“Do you want me to smack you, huh??" Aaravi grinned innocently and shook her head.

Aaruhi smiles lightly while shaking her head at her naughtiness.

“I am so happy for you, Didu," Aaravi said as she wrapped her arms around her shoulder from back.

"And yeah, …your in-laws are here,”She playfully said, making Aaruhi confused and nervous suddenly.

"For fixing your and Bhai’s wedding date,” as Aaravi said, Aaruhi went in shock.

“Come on Didu yaar! Why are you suddenly so shy? You already know everyone, come," Aaruhi gave puppy eyes to her sister in law who royally ignored her look and continued dragging her.

Aaruhi looked at everyone, sitting in the living room from the top of the stairs and started feeling weird in her stomach.

“Avi, please…I can't walk down the stairs with this foot," Aaravi looked at her and nodded in understanding as she looked at her bandaged foot.

“Right…hmm, wait!" Aaravi exclaimed then grinned.

Aaruhi looks at her with a furrow seeing her grinning before she turns to the front, placing the living.

“Bhai!!" Suddenly she shouted, making everyone look at her. Ryan looked up to the stairs.

“Oh God!!! What are you doing stupid girl?!!" Aaruhi whispered yells in panic, hiding behind Aaravi.

Aaravi just grinned as her eyes twinkled with mischievousness.

“What happened, Aaravi??" Ashika asks as everyone is looking up to her while Aaruhi hides behind her.

“Mumma, Didu needs help to come down…she couldn't due to her injury, you know…" Aaravi told her then turn to her brother with an innocent face.

"Bhai, can you please her?” Ryan looks at his sister then turns his gaze to see Aaruhi's side of the face is picking from behind.

Aaruhi bites her lips feeling ticklish in her tummy in anticipation.

“Ryan, go help her.." Siya said giving a little nudge to him while Ashika pressed her lips to hide her smile when Ryan nervously looked towards Jaiveer, Arjun and Ruhaan who were pretending to be busy in talking.

Priya shook her head at her children and chuckled slightly seeing Ryan's condition.

He slowly stood up and walked upstairs. Aaruhi's eyes widened seeing him coming towards her.

Suddenly Aaravi steps aside making Aaruhi startle at her suddenly as she is standing right in front of Ryan.

“Bhai, bring my Bhabhi downstairs okay…I am going byeee!! " Saying Aaravi ran downstairs after giving a wink to Aaruhi, who glared at her for leaving her like this.

Ryan chuckles seeing Aaruhi glaring at his sister making her look at him and suddenly she becomes shy.

“Shall we??" He asked softly and forwarding his hand for her to hold.

Nodding, she placed her palm in his, making him hold it firmly. Aaruhi felt a shiver running down her whole body and heat crept up to her face when he wrapped his other arm around waist to support her body.

“Be careful," he muttered as she took a step and tightened her hold in his hand.

Aaruhi slightly turns to him and smiles beautifully, seeing his care. She then looks ahead with a shy smile while slowly stepping down with his help.

Everyone looks at them with a smile as they are looking really good together. The sight is heartwarming for the whole family.

“God protects them from evil eyes.." Ashika murmurs a prayer while admiring them.

___________________________________

Thank you for reading, everyone.

Hope you all love it.

And I wanted to ask if I should add some chapters about their teenage and past moments like their first meeting and how Aaruhi fell for him. Not much, just two or three chapters.
Do let know me, guys.

Don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT.

See you soon.

Take care
Bye bye.

Lots of love💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.7K 42
Story of Vijay and Madhu... The one who knows only to destroy and one who knows only to heal others with love... What happens when the cruel fate mak...
133K 12.2K 81
Four years back, her brother was unjustly accused and brutally murdered, and now it is her life's mission to avenge his death. For the last four year...
834 38 8
dark romance lovers!!! This Indian book blesses you with romcom Hopefully ....
573K 27.6K 38
Bound in a sacred bond. brought together by Destiny. Story of Arjun Singh Oberoi and Aarohi sharma who were force into the marriage brought together...