Unexpectedly

By chinenyuuri

You fall to a person unexpectedly, instantly, totally without a doubt. It comes along without any warning. More

Falling
Meeting
Getting To Know
Admitting
Confessing
Realizing
Confusing
Fooling Around
Failing
Chances Increasing
Happening
Denying
Giving
Saying
Preparing
Choosing
Apologizing
Finding
Confronting
Planning
Seeing
Catching
Pushing
Annoying
Wanting
Caring
Battling
Hurting
Breaking Up
Looking
Doubting
Ignoring
Blaming
Suffering
Suffering pt. 2
Begging
Missing
Meeting Again
Talking
Affecting
Hiding
Dating
Ending
AN

Faking

2.2K 109 133
By chinenyuuri

Chapter 29 - Faking

"Are you mad at me?" V repeated his question.

"I'm--j-just not feeling well." Jungkook shrugged and walks fast to the door making his exit.

The foolish boyfriend just watched how his boy walked away, with watering eyes, he could not think of any way to defend himself.

He did slept with Jimin. Not just slept, but something happened between them which is unforgivable. If Jungkook knew that something happened, the situation could get worser. He takes a deep breath before sitting on the sofa, he dusted his pants and dumped his face in pillows.

His phone starts ringing, he checked it quickly with a hope that the one calling is his boyfriend. He rolled his eyes as he sees Jimin's name. And he squeezed the pillows, releasing his anger. He throws one on the floor, getting the phone, "Hello?" he answered the call.

"What's up? You're home?" Said from the other line. V answers lazily, "Yup."

"I thought you're going out with your so called boyfriend?" Jimin sounded sarcastic.

"He just went home. I'm hanging up." He snorted, "I'm not in the mood." Then drops the call.

The next day came fast, V didn't dare to make a call for his boyfriend, as well for the other who's still mad at him. He was welcomed by his bestfriend inside the class being tickled, "Good morning, V!"

He pushed his bestfriend hardly, "Yah!" And goes to his seat, ignoring everyone.

"What happened to you?" Suga asked, while Jimin was talking with some other students in class. V shook his head, and closed his eyes, resting his head on the table.

As the classes started, he was staring blankly at the whiteboard without listening well to the teacher's lecture. V jumps from his seat, getting out of his room with a fast speed to see his boyfriend at the other class. Everyone was going out and he doesn't see any signs of his boyfriend. He then enters the room and saw Jin sitting alone, "Jin?" he asked.

"What?"

"Where is.. Uhm.. Jungkook?

"Huh?" Jin's eyebrows creased. "I thought he is with you. He didn't attend classes."

"You mean he is absent?"

"Yeah." Jin crossed his legs and sighed, "What happened to that pig? He doesn't skip class."

Just in time as they were going to search for Jungkook, the boy came inside the class with an inscrutable face that does not show any feelings. The two looked at him with shocked eyes, Jungkook glanced at them and forms a short smile. He placed his bag on top of his table, and sits on his place. V watched his boyfriend's movements, it doesn't look like the boy is mad at him.

V kneeled down, he tapped the boy's table and invites, "Let's eat together."

"I'm not hungry."

"Then, watch me eat?"

Jungkook replies with a loud voice, "I'm tired, please. Let's eat together next time." He released a loud sigh after. V stood up, waving a hand to his boyfriend, and exited the room.

As soon as V gets out of the room, Jin changed to the seat in front of his bestfriend, he faced the boy who carries an emotionless face. He cupped his hands on the latter's cheeks, and there, Jungkook started crying while Jin's hands were catching his tears falling through his cheeks. It was a good thing that every students went out for lunch, except for the two.

"What happened again?" Jin asks softly, brushing his finger tips to Jungkook's eyes, "Tell me."

"I--I--don't know." Jungkook said with a hoarse voice, he looked down on his knees while his tears were still running down.

"Don't tell me that boy did something." Jin mumbled and hissed.

"I wasn't that mad." Jungkook paused for a second and continued, "When I knew he slept with Jimin at his house."

"What?!? He slept with Ji--"

Jin's sentence was cut as Jungkook speaks again, "I received pictures of them naked in one bed."

"What the actual fxck?"

The younger male took out his phone from his side pocket and unlocked it, showing the message he got, while the elder male leans in to take a better look. Their mouths were shut in silence.

Observing the photo. Sent by Jimin. It was Jimin who obviously took a photo of them, since V is sleeping, and Jimin was wrapped around V's arms. They look sweet, like a real couple. Both of them were naked, and sharing one blanket, it seemed like they did something, as Jin observes the photo carefully.

"Do--d-do I deserve this?" Jungkook asks while stuttering, he looks innocent and clueless.

For Jin, this is cheating. It is a disloyal act to sleep with someone. Jungkook takes his phone back to his pocket, and wipes his tears with his slender hands.

"Break up with him."

"W--wh-what?" Jungkook raised his head, with eyes wide, he asked.

"End your damn relationship." Jin sighed, "This is cheating, Jungkook."

"But, it's just sleeping, Jin? And they are bestfriends, right?" Jungkook asks, trying to save his boyfriend's image and their relationship.

"Then why are you still crying?"

Jungkook laughs weakly while wiping his tears away, Jin cupped his cheeks again, "I don't want seeing you cry like this."

"We just need to talk."

"No." Jin replied quickly. He squeezed the younger boy's cheeks, making the boy's lips to pout, "You don't need an explanation, it's clearly seen in the picture that he is cheating."

"But--"

"Fine. Think about it." Jin surrendered convincing his best friend to end the foolish relationship, but he will never stop protecting this friend, he knows this boy is clueless and unexperienced about love.

And come to think of it, if he did not let himself stuck with Jimin then V and Jungkook would not be close, and eventually fall in love, if he was just there, with Jungkook, but it seems like everything were scripted. Jimin ordered him to stay away from Jungkook, and it gave chance for V, as the boy came snatching his best friend away. Then, they break up as he realized his love for Jungkook. Jimin came revealing himself originally loving his best friend as well.

Jungkook exited the room, and Jin did not stop him. He headed to the cafeteria to take a glance on his boyfriend, he slowly walks towards the center of the cafeteria, searching for his boyfriend. He saw the eye catching attention hair of his boyfriend, and it looks like the boy is eating along with Jimin. He growls in frustration, turns back and went back to his class like nothing happened.

He attended classes but his mind seemed absent for the whole time. Jin would constantly pat his back every time he falls asleep. He sighed in relief as the bell rings for dismissal, and packed his things. Jin holds on his wrist, "Are you going with him?"

Jungkook blinks his eyes, with a nervous face, he answers, "Yes."

Jin takes a peek outside and saw the fool waiting for his bestfriend. He inhales deeply, patting Jungkook's back and said, "Bless you."

Jungkook came out forming a fake smile to his boyfriend. V puts his arms on the latter's shoulders and smiled back. They walk out of the school while V tells a story about the comedy movie he watched through his phone during class. As Jungkook noticed they are far enough from school, he starts to open the topic, taking out his phone, going to the gallery where he saved the photo.

He handed it to his boyfriend with a blank expression, and V took it quickly, Jungkook takes one step back. V immediately deletes the photo then returns it to his boy.

Jungkook laughed sarcastically, "You just deleted my evidence."

"That's nothing, Jungkook."

"Nothing?"

"I thought we're fine now."

"I wasn't mad at you when I just thought you just slept with him!" Jungkook said while rubbing his nape, "Why were you guys naked?"

"Uhh--" V snorted, blinks his eyes and looks straight to his boyfriend, "We got drunk. I'm sorry."

"You know that he likes you, right? You should told him to go home instead. To add that you have a boyfriend."

"It's really late at that time, I can't let him walk at midnight." V closed his eyes and apologizes again, "I'm sorry for that."

"I'm fine with you drinking, but sleeping with that boy--" Jungkook stopped speaking and continued walking, leaving his boyfriend alone. He hates it. The feeling of stabbing in his heart.

He takes a walk alone while his boyfriend let him, his boyfriend just watched him from afar until he gets out of the boy's sight.

That night, he spent lying in bed overthinking about his relationship with V. He never expected that their happy bond would turn out like this. They were so perfect, with no fights before. And they always hang out much more when they were not yet a couple. It wasn't that complicated. But, now is giving him a headache, he is having confusing feelings about them.

The next day, he goes to his bathroom to shower and start the day right. He wears his school uniform, tying his necktie while forming a smile in front of the mirror. He ate his breakfast prepared by his aunt before leaving the house.

Jin came early at school, he then waits at the school's gate, looking forward for his best friend to arrive. He was greeted by other students a good morning, and he replied with smile. He crossed his arms, to feel a little warm in despite of the cold weather. He can see his best friend approaching, and a smile forms at the corner of his mouth.

"Jin? Why are you here?" Jungkook asks with innocence.

"Why not?"

"You should go straight to class so you wouldn't feel cold." Jungkook rolled his eyes as he replied.

"Let's go inside together."

Jungkook whispers something to himself, that Jin could not hear clearly, "V might get mad."

They entered the class together, it was just a perfect timing as the bell rings right as they sit to their chairs.

The class takes a long quiz again. Jin smirks, as he can see Jungkook's answers. He starts copying the boy's answers without letting himself get caught by their terror teacher. As Jin finished the quiz, he smiled like an evil. Jungkook pushed his arms as the teacher announced to pass the papers infront, "You're cheating." The young male teased with a silent voice.

Students went out for lunch again. The two boys stayed inside. Jin was watching his best friend who doesn't have a plan to grab some lunch. He can see at the corner of his eyes, there is V waiting patiently outside, but the boy can see them too through the glass door.

Jungkook suddenly breaks the silence inside the room, "Do I have to go with him?" Still in his seat, facing his back on Jin.

"You should be the one to decide, Jungkook." Jin replies, "I told you to end your relationship with that fool."

"They said he got drunk with Jimin, that night."

"Then I'm very well sure that they did that thing."

"What thing?" Jungkook asked.

Jin laughs at his bestfriend's innocence, he answers, "Sex."

The younger male remained quiet in a few seconds then after, the elder male hears the younger sobbing. He felt anger as his bestfriend cries again.

Jin stood up and goes to the younger male, he pulled the younger to stand up and gave a warm embrace.

"You need a break from him." Jin exclaimed, while Jungkook's face was still buried unto his chest. He can hear the boy sobbing. He was the one facing the glass door, and saw V staring at them with a confused face.

Jungkook pulled away as he heard the door opened, he looked up on Jin with his teary eyes. He quickly wipes it before facing the man who opened the door.

The man runs to him and grabs for his wrist, tightening its hold on him, "Let's talk."

Jungkook let V pulling him away from his bestfriend. Jin watched them, the two boys needs that, to clear things up. And they reached the rooftop, V slowly released his strong grip on Jungkook.

V sighed deeply, "Why were you hugging Jin?"

Jungkook ignored him and rolled eyes, he was doing his best to hold in his tears and bring out a blank expression.

V got pissed, and he steps closer to the younger while the younger keeps stepping back until he cornered the younger into the wall. He pinned the younger to the wall, "Talk to me, please."

The younger male still remain silent, not saying a single word. The elder male starts to brush his nose to the younger's ears then moves to place his lips to the younger male.

Jungkook was fast enough to prevent V, he pulled his hands from V's hold and slapped the elder male hardly.

"Do you really love me?" The younger yelled while his voice was shaking.

Author's Note:
Who do you ship? Answer T^T
Vkook| Vmin | Jinkook

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 811 17
Love...come with risks.
112K 2.6K 24
Over the years Taehyung only saw Jungkook as a brother, but what happens when Taehyung starts falling for Jungkook? Well Taehyung and Jungkook ever t...
15.4K 699 41
"I never thought you'd be the one to fall for a weirdo like him..." JK ⬏ TH ⬎
87 0 12
Your career isn't typically something people look highly upon. But when Jungkook meets you he falls for you regardless of your career.