Fate intervenes

Bởi Susannb

This is a fan-fiction story based on the characters in C.L. Stone academy stories. Sang has moved to a new p... Xem Thêm

One look is all it takes.....(EDITED)
Do I trust?
What to do?
Family meeting...
Action speaks louder than words.
Saved
Thinking of Sang
Waking up!
Getting to know the guys.
Bromance....
A new background picture...
Finding a solution.
Planning the weekend....
Sex-Ed with Dr.Sean and Mr.Blackbourne
The dream
Dating marathon -CPR
Lukes date.
Kota
Gabriel
BBQ
BBQ cont.
Silas
North
Nathan
Victor
Owen
What have I done?
Mr.Anderson
I messed up!
Red-line?
Scared
Dark Side
Chick flick
Halloween
Shoop Shoop
Again?
Introducing Kayli
Notebooking
Thinking
Bringing Jade down, once and for all
Movie night
Take what I want
The party
Waking up
The lake
Who's first?
The nightmare
The nightmare cont.
Meeting Amy
FUCK!!!
Do we have a future?
Fishing
Season 8, episode 15
At last

Never Say Never

2K 126 30
Bởi Susannb

Sang POV

The rest of the day went by fast with ice cream for dessert and some kind of car movie, thanks to North.

Monday morning I awoke to Silas ocean and North's musk wrapping me in a cocoon. I don't want to get up and leave for school, but I know I have to. So as carefully I can I make my way out of bed and into the bathroom, and takes a quick bath.

"Sang Baby, are you ok?"

"Yes, North Star. Why do you ask?"

"Because it's the second time I hear you take a bath instead of a shower."

"I just like baths better, nothing to worry about." I say, and almost immediately I feel bad about lying to him.

It was only yesterday I agreed to tell the guys if something was wrong, in order for us all to start to trust each other. But as I said, it's my silly head that's wrong, they can't do anything about it anyway.

I get shaky just thinking about taking a shower, I know I have to work on that, but the shower incident just happened. I hope that it will be ok in a few months.

"Ok, but promise to tell me if you need anything." He says, and I can hear him walk down the stairs.

I dry myself quickly and run into the bedroom with just a towel around me, forgetting that Silas is also visiting.

"As much as I love to watch you with so little clothing Aggele, I think you have to find some clothes. Or I am probably going to kidnap you to myself, and I don't know if I trust myself to behave."

He chuckles when I turn bright red in embarrassment, trying to tighten the hold on the towel.

"Relax Aggele, I will go down to North while you're getting ready. We have to leave in an hour so please don't take to long." He says and gives me a kiss, before exiting the room.

WHEW!

It only took me ten minutes to dry my hair and find something to wear, don't understanding why Silas asked me to not use one hour. How is that even possible?

Walking into the kitchen I sits down at the table, and a plate with scrambled eggs, fresh fruit and toast appear in front of me.

"Eat up Baby, we have to leave early, Vic has a surprise for you."

The guy's starts to laugh at me when I jump into action and wolfs down the food. They probably thinks it's to see what the surprise is, but it's not. I feel it's just been so long since I have seen the other guys, even if it was just yesterday, and I want to hurry up so I can see them all.

A few minutes later the food is gone, kitchen cleaned, my book bag is in North's car and we are on our way. Yey!

I almost jump out of the car as soon as we find a spot to park the car, and drag the guys by their hands to the bench in the schoolyard where the other guys are sitting.

"Hello everyone!" I say, and give them a big smile. Suddenly my phone vibrates, I turn around and takes it out of my bra.

Sean: Good morning Pookie! You look lovely today, and hopefully I get to stop your giggles sometime later.

Me: Good morning Sean, how do you know how I look? Say hi to Owen from me.

Sean: I can see you via our cameras Pookie! I will always look after you, everywhere we are! PS: Can I find your phone next time?

Me: If I didn't know you better I would have called you a stalker, but I appreciate that you are looking out for me.

I start to blush at Sean's comment about finding my phone; obviously he saw my hiding place.

"Oy, Trouble what's up? You're looking like a fucking tomato."

"Nothing Meanie. Sean is just his typical self today."

"Come here Princess, I bought you an iPod yesterday, and loaded it up with a lot of music. We talked about this? What do you say?"

"Thank you My Prince." I say and plug the ears props in and start it up.

Wow, that's a lot of songs. How on earth am I going to listen to them all? 1000 songs! I recognize some of them, like Thinking Out Loud, Sing and Winter, but there's a lot of them I have never heard about before.

Victor used a few minutes to teach me how it worked, and I used the last few minutes before the bell rings to just check it all out.

Sean: Sang, you know we always will. Now get ready to start a fantastic school day, you get to see me later.

Riing Riing

Me: Hmmm. I want to know what kind of powers you have. Have a nice day Dr.Sean, and give Owen a kiss from me.

Sean: Dr.Sean? I'm hurt! And don't I get a kiss Pookie?

Me: Maybe, if you behave. I have to put the phone away, bye.

Owen: =)

North and Luke dragged me towards our homeroom, flanking my side. That one smiley from Owen just made my day I think to myself.

Suddenly some girls are clinging to the boys, and I'm being held back by other girls that are standing in my way.

"And what do you think you are doing with my man, you whore?" a girl with long dark hair, short black skirt and a skimpy excuse for a black top sneers at me.

"Huh?" I ask her, not understanding her at all.

Which one of the guys is hers? I knew it, I should have checked with the boys if they were having something going on with some of the girls here at school.

"North is mine! Don't you know that?"

"Yeah, North has been Jades boy since first day of school. Everyone knows that the star on the football team is dating the top cheerleader. How on earth could you have missed this? Are you brain damaged?" one of the girls says and spits on my shirt.

"Just stay away from him. He will never fall for someone like you, a brown mice that shares all she got between his friends behind his back." The girl named Jade sneers.

"I haven't done anything. I haven't seen you around him the last week, and he haven't said anything to me about being with you." I say frowning.

"Well, he's mine. Just stay the fucking away from him. I will be watching." She says, elbowing me in the side before leaving.

The rest of the girls follow her, all with a sneer on their faces. What on earth have I done?

I run after the guys and into the classroom, and sits down into my chair with North behind me, Luke in front of me.

"What happened Cupcake? You were suddenly gone when we got here." Luke asks me.

"Sorry, I had to go to the bathroom." I say, lying again. I hate it, but don't want them to make a fuss about it.

"Well, next time let us know. And we will follow you there. These hallways are filled with crazy people Sang Baby."

"Ok, I will." I say, hopefully ending this discussion.

My phone vibrates again.

Owen: Are you ok Sang?

Oh, he must have seen the run in.

Me: Yes, I'm fine. It was just a misunderstanding, nothing to worry about.

I really hope he believes me, and not informs the others. I don't want North to know that his girlfriend did that. I should have seen it myself.

I'm in my own world this class, and feels like I'm walking like a zombie between the other classes. In Owens class it was strange to talk to him as my teacher and Mr.Blackbourne, but luckily he didn't stress me about earlier.

At lunch we sat down outside again and began eating our sandwiches. I saw several girls walk past us, shooting me ugly looks, making me sick to my stomach. Maybe it didn't work out like Owen and Sean wanted. Maybe I need to talk to them.

I had my iPod on and listen to one of the songs Victor hat put on it. I was finished eating and had the opportunity to listen to the lyrics. I really like this song, and it made me kind of angry. Looking at the screen I saw it was called  'Never Say Never' and it was Justin Bieber and Jayden Smith that sang.

I will never say never! (I will fight)
I will fight till forever! (make it right)
Whenever you knock me down
I will not stay on the ground
Pick it up
Pick it up
Pick it up
Pick it up up up
And never say never

I have to stand up for myself, not let Jade and the others keep knocking me down. It's not my fault I have never seen her around North before, and It's really not my fault that he hasn't told me about her. That's on him if it is true! He was the one kissing me in his garage this weekend. If he was with Jade I really don't think he would have done it! He's not like that.

That makes me even angrier, why on earth did I keep it to myself? I should have told the boys about it, I should have let North know what she goes around and says.

Later, I tell myself. I will tell him later. Not ruining this day even more, because I'm certain that he will be angry with me for not telling him right away.

"I have to go to the bathroom." I say standing up.

"I will walk with you Aggele. And we can walk straight to Biology after."

"Ok, bye guys. I will see you all later." I say, taking Silas hand and walking with him inside and towards the bathroom.

Inside I sit down and do my errand. Walking outside to wash my hands, all I can think is SHIT!

There, right in front of the mirror, stands Jade.

"Did I not warn you this morning? I told you to stay away from him you bitch."

Something snapped inside me! I barreled forward, raised my hand and smacked her. The smack echoed in the stalls, and she looked furious.

"I'm not a whore, and I'm not a bitch. And: North's not yours. He would never lay a hand on you; afraid of getting a STD. Everyone knows you like to share your goody parts with the football team. Stay away from me, stay away from North, or someone's not going to like what I can share of information"

I walk towards the door, turning in the doorway and look her straight in her eyes.

"And by the way: I was on a date with North yesterday, and we made out in his garage. He growled into my mouth, growled."

With that I leave the bathroom, find Silas standing right outside, takes his hand and walks to Biology.

We did get almost all the way to class before my phone vibrated, and I could see Silas' phone did as well.

Owen: My office, now!

What now?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

67.1K 4.5K 27
This is an Academy Fan-fiction. So, if you haven't read the books then you probably won't get this at all. The characters are all CL Stone's and the...
44.1K 2.5K 21
NOTE: I'm editing this story now! Not planning on changing any content. I'm just fixing typos, punctuation, grammar, etc. If you see any errors (incl...
56.7K 2.4K 12
This is a story that was posted on the forum by Jen123v. She has not moved to wattpad, but it is being posted here for you to enjoy if you did not ge...
28.7K 1.2K 24
This is a fan-fiction of C.L Stone Ghostbird series I do not own any characters except a few that will make a small appearance. This is a sequel to...