From now Till eternity

By Moonfairy28

Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The sto... More

Aesthetics
Introduction
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.
9.
10.
11.
11. 1. Extra of FNTE
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24
25.
26
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.

7.

2.7K 301 75
By Moonfairy28

Sound of crushing dry leaves and heavy breathing echoed in the darkness of the dense forest as Ryan and Aaruhi were running, holding each other's hand for strength and assurance.

Suddenly Aaruhi fell down as her leg hit the rock in her way.

“Aahh!!" She let out a cry of pain as her ankle twists.

Ryan immediately stops as her hand slips from his palm. He finds her on the ground crying in pain, holding her leg.

“Aaruhi, you okay?" He asked, sitting in front of her.

She look up with teary eyes and shake head,
"My ankle..” Ryan slowly raises her lehenga to look at her ankle.

He winces internally, seeing her foot badly scratched and cut due to running in the forest as she is wearing flats.

He looked at her, who was silently looking down at her foot with teary eyes. He again turned to her foot and gently touched her ankle making her let out a hiss and she quickly held his hand which touched her ankle.

Shaking her head, she look at him.
“Dont touch, it's hurting badly," she whisper to him.

"You can't even able walk like this, forget about running,” he told her in his soft tone.

“I will, don't worry. Help me to stand. We have to find way out before they catch us. Come on, help me to stand," she said and give her hand to him.

Ryan look at her dull face due to exhaustion.

Placing his hand in her soft palm, he help her to stand. Aaruhi bite her lower lip feeling horrible pain in her foot.

They again began their struggle. Ryan was holding her waist to help to walk as much as he can. But there Aaruhi is feeling butterflies in her stomach and pleasurable ticklish sensation all over her body due to his hand on her bare waist.

The pain in her ankle is long forgotten as now all she can feel now his rough palm softly on her waist which is sending shiver to her spine.

Few cars stop in front of the orphanage home and comes out the whole Roy family including Aaravi, Abhimanyu and their little Abheer.

The kids playing in the playground saw them and quickly ran there in excitement.

“Welcome to our home!!" They shout in excitement and jump in their place.

Everyone chuckles at their acts. Siya forward her hand making them run to her and hug her.

“Now, no one loves me infront of your Siya ma," Aaravi playfully said, making a sad face.

The kids saw her and squealed after seeing her. They run to her and jump into her making her stumble slightly but Abhi swiftly wraps his arm around her.

“We miss you Di,.."

"yea!! Why you didn't come to meet and play with us,”

Aaravi ruffled the boy's hair lovely as he pouted cutely.

“Sorry, my babies but Di was a little sick and also has to take care of this naughty baby," she told them, then looked at Abheer was babbling in his alien language and giggling to himself.

Kids turn to Abheer and their eyes twinkle seeing a cute and chubby Abheer.

“Wow!! He is so cute,..hi baby," A eight year girl said as she stared at Abheer with aww.

Abhimanyu smiles at them.

“Is he your baby, di?" Then ask a boy who walks near Abhi and lightly touches his tiny foot.

Aaravi nodded at them while grinning at them.

Soon enough, Abheer became the center of attention for the kids. Even Abheer is looking happy getting their attention.

“These kids! Kids calm your excitement for a while and let them come inside. Please come," A lady said as she saw kids already charmed by little Abheer's cuteness.

Siya chuckled at the kids before she let everyone inside.

Aaravi chuckled seeing Abhi surrounded by kids from all sides as he slowly walked inside because he was carrying the chief guest of the night.

As they settle in the hall, Pratibha, Siya's mother (not real) comes walking in the hall with a smile.

Ruhaan walked to her seeing her coming and hugged her lightly, making Siya smile.

“How are you beautiful?" Pratibha chuckled and patted his back.

"Sad because her son hasn't visited her in a long time,” she said as they pulled back from the hug.

“Was busy with some work, Ma. I am sorry," Pratibha smiled.

"No worry, bachcha…”

“Great.."

He helped her to sit on the couch beside Siya.

Soon all the elders engaged in conversation while Abheer was sitting on the floor playing with kids and even a few teenagers also joined them, not able to resist Abheer's cuteness.

“Aaravi, why didn't you Ashika and others," Pratibha asked Aaravi.

"Nano, actually everyone's gone to a wedding in Dadu's circle,” Pratibha nodded.

“Well then okay, but bring them some day, it's been a while since I meet Ashika and Aaruhi,"

"Sure Nano,”

Abhimanyu bent slightly near Aaravi and whispered,
“Did Didu call you? she did not go with everyone," Aaravi turn to him and said,
"Actually she said she will join everyone in the wedding if she got late as she had to go somewhere for some work related to her case,” Abhi nodded in understanding and relaxed back.

“Where is Ryan??" Pratibha asked not finding Ryan there.

"Ma, you know him. Must be in the office planning to stay there at night. That boy is really getting on my nerves since he joined the office. Except for work, he can't think of anything. He has become completely workaholic now. I am so done with him,” Siya sighs, shaking her head at her son.

“Ma, what if Bhai is seeing a girl behind us? It can be possible right?" Aaravi said, chuckling slightly.

Siya let out a dramatic sigh and said,
"Then I would be the happiest person, if there is someone. But I know my son very well,” Abhi chuckled, hearing her and he wrapped his arm around Aaravi who instantly lean into his warmth.

"Don't worry, Siya. Once he gets married, all your worries will end. So don't stress your so much,” Pallavi said smiling at her daughter in law, who is pouting.

“Food is ready, Didi ji.." an old lady informed Pratibha who nodded.

"Okay, call everyone in the dining hall,” she nodded and walked away.

“Kids, dinner time, come on. Let's have dinner…." Everyone stood up and made their way to the dining hall.

Aaravi picks Abheer who is whining and wiggling in her hold as she stops him from playing more.
"Let everyone have their dinner, Jaan. Come we also have to eat our food, okay?" She talks to him in a baby voice while walking inside the diner.

Everyone settles in one of the tables while kids also join them on their table on Siya's request.

Trisha is staring at the family blankly as she settles at another table in the hall. Her eyes burned in anger seeing them laughing and smiling.

As her eyes settle on Siya and Ruhaan who was smiling lovingly while looking at their family.

Her jaw clenched and her hand tightly fist under the table but suddenly her eyebrows frowned as she searched for someone around the table. She looked around desperately finding someone.

“Bunny…" she whispered.

"Now what should we do?” Aaruhi whispered in a weak voice as she was panting for air.

Ryan stood beside her as he looked around. Taking a deep breath, he sighs and then turns to Aaruhi who is sitting on the ground leaning against the tree.

Her face is all sweating and red due to all the running.

“We again come to the same place,"
He said as it the same place which they crossed a few minutes before.

Aaruhi, although worried and scared, closes her eyes and rests her head on the trunk feeling no energy in her body and above this, her foot is throbbing due to pain.

Aaruhi flinches badly and opens her eyes feeling a touch on her foot only to find Ryan, sitting on his knees in front of her and gently caressing her swollen ankle with his thumb.

“Must be hurt badly," he whispers, looking at her ankle which turns purple.

Aaravi smiles, feeling concerned in his tone.
“Not much…we should hurry up now," Ryan looked at her after hearing her.

"What happen?” she asked, frowning as he kept staring at her.

Ryan blinks his eyes and removes his gaze from her, shaking his head.
“Nothing…come," he gave her hand and helped her to stand on her foot. She hiss, tightly closing her eyes.

“Aaruhi!" He whispered in concern, seeing her like this in pain.

“I am fine, it's okay…don't worry," she quickly said, giving him a small smile but he could see her struggle and pain behind her smile.

“Let begin our run," she said

Ryan holds her waist, giving her support to walk. Slowly they speed up to find their way out of this forest.

After walking for half an hour, they heard the noise of water. Aaruhi looks at him and smiles.

“Follow the noise of water, Ryan. May be, it was the same lake where everything started," She said to him and a hope rose in their heart.

After 10 minutes of painful walking, finally they are standing in front of the lake where everything began.
Aaruhi smiles knowing they are near to their destination.

Ryan looked at the lake then Aaruhi. They share a smile. Ryan slowly walks near the shore and bent slightly to take the water in his hand,  feeling thirsty after all the running.

Aaruhi is staring at him as he is glowing and looking beautiful under the bright light of the moon.

She slightly turns to her right but her eyes widen in horror seeing the sight in front of her eyes.

“NOOO!!!" She screamed as her heart stopped.

Soon in the silent forest, a loud sound of water splashing echoes.

____________________________________

Thank you for reading, guys!

Hope you enjoy the update and love it.

Double update as a thank you to all my reader for supporting my work and showering so much love to all my stories.

Hope you all like the update.

And don't forget VOTE and COMMENT  your views and opinions about this story. I would love to know.

And
See you soon.

Take care

Lots of love💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 12.2K 81
Four years back, her brother was unjustly accused and brutally murdered, and now it is her life's mission to avenge his death. For the last four year...
48.6K 3.3K 43
They love each other but won't be committed. to know more peep into the story.
187K 10K 12
A SHORT STORY (Completed) Invitations- Printed ✓ Event planner- Hired ✓ Attire- Purchased ✓ Honeymoon- Planned ✓ Grooming- Done ✓ Photographer- Booke...
140K 5.6K 69
➽Just short love stories...❤ ⇝❤️. ⇝🖤. ⇝♥️. ⇝💙. ⇝🩷. ⇝🤍. ➽💛Going on. ➽🩵Coming up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...