From now Till eternity

Moonfairy28 tarafından

Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The sto... Daha Fazla

Aesthetics
Introduction
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
11. 1. Extra of FNTE
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24
25.
26
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.

6.

2.5K 296 38
Moonfairy28 tarafından

Fidgeting with her fingers in nervousness, Aaruhi is staring at the door of the hut where Ryan is. She is sitting in a chair outside the Hut.

With her , the old lady, known as Amma ji among the people here, is also sitting but on the other side. 

Suddenly a man comes out of the Hut and turn to Amma ji,

“He wakes up, Amma ji. You can meet him," 

Aaruhi stood up with a bright smile and happy tears in her eyes. 

Amma ji nodded and stand up then looking at Aaruhi smiling with tears standing in her place, she said in her usually authoritative voice,

“Don't you want to meet your fiance?" Aaruhi turns to her as her smile drops slightly.

She nodded eagerly and walked inside without waiting for anyone.

Amma ji shakes her head before stepping inside the Hut to see Ryan.

As Aaruhi steps in, she finds Ryan sitting on the cot and his head wrapped with bandages. She couldn't stop herself from tearing seeing him. 

“Ryan…" she whispered. 

Ryan turned his head hearing the tinkling sound of her jewelry.

Aaruhi bites her lips, controlling herself from breaking down but her eyes turn glossy. 

She walked to him and sat beside him on the stool.

“You really scared me…" she said softly to which Ryan gave her a tiring and guilty smile.

"Are you okay? You are not hurt, right?” she shook her head.

"How are you feeling?” 

"Just a slight headache, I am okay. Don't worry,” he assured to which she smiled in relief. She finally felt her heart at rest.

“Kamal, how is he now?" The old lady asked as she looked at the physician.

"Amma ji, he is alright. There is nothing to worry about. He may experience weakness due to blood loss except that he is good to go,” Amma ji nodded before turning to Aaruhi and Ryan.

Ryan frowns seeing that old lady and a few men in the room. Before he could ask Aaruhi about them. Amma ji looks at Aaruhi who is looking nervous.

“Now that he is okay, we should have some talking about you both," Ryan was confused but Aaruhi seemed scared.

"See girl, in our community, if a boy and girl stay together alone without marriage is considered a crime whether engaged or not and you both did this. But since you both went through so much, we will let you both go…  ” Aaruhi smiled at her.

“Thank you so-..." Her words but cut by Amma ji.

“But before leaving from here you have to get married before out God as you both go against our rules and making our ancestors and God angry with you act, even if it was a unintended," 

Their eyes widened in shock.

Ryan looks at Aaruhi who is scaring at Amma ji in disbelief. 

"What is this nonsense? Aaruhi, what is she saying? What marria-” Aaruhi turns to him and quickly holds his palm stopping him from saying something which reveals their lie.

Ryan gives her a questioning look seeing her pleasing him through her eyes. Ryan went silent.

Aaruhi turn to Amma ji and said,

“Amma ji we are sorry for our mistake but we can't just marry like this. Please understand," she plead 

"Okay then be ready to die. Our ancestors and gods are angry and to make them happy we have to sacrifice something as an apology. And since you both committed the forbidden act, you both will be sacrificed tonight, be ready,” Aaruhi looked at her with a horrified expression. 

While Ryan 's eyes widened in shock hearing whatever that old lady just said. 

Amma ji turns around and leaves the room. Not before ordering her man to keep Aaruhi and Ryan apart in different rooms.

Aaruhi gulped the lump in her throat. She is clueless now about what to do. 

In what mess they landed themselves.

Ryan looks at her and finds her eyes tearing up. 

He hold her hand and before he could ask her to sit beside him, one of them come towards them and said,

“Ye ladki, go from here,” Aaruhi slowly looked up to see a bulky man looking at her with cold eyes as he ordered her to leave the room.

“Give a minute, please. I need to talk to him for a minute. Please,.. " she politely requests that he stay silent and look at her before giving a nod. 

“Just five minutes…" saying he stood at the corner with other men.

She sat on the stool and turned to Ryan. 

“What is all this Aaruhi? And What marriage??" Ryan asked as his mind is not getting anything whatever is happening here.

 Fidgeting with her fingers, Aaruhi look at him timidly and scared about his reaction.

“I am sorry…but It did this to save us, Ryan.." she said making him furrowed his eyebrows.

“I am not getting it..what did you do?" He asked.

She bite her lips and then taking a breath,

"After you get hurt and fall into half consciousness..” she began and revealed whatever happened in the forest. How she lie to them about their relation to save themself.

Ryan still for a moment after hearing her and then looks at her who is looking at the verge of anxiety attack.

He sighs.

“What should we do now?" He asked her to which she just gave him a defeated look.

“It’s a mess.." he said to himself rubbing his face with his palms.

Aaruhi just stared at him and felt bad for putting both of them in this situation but she couldn't think of anything at that moment. 

“Wait…where is our phone? Just call Abhi, he will-" 

"The men who attacked us destroyed our phones…” she told him, looking at her hands in her lap. 

“Damn!!" Ryan grit out then muttered some curse under his breath feeling helpless.

"Enough now, girl. Just leave from there now,” the man interrupts, causing Aaruhi to look at them.

 No, she doesn't want to leave Ryan here. She felt peace and safe in his presence.

She tightly fist her palms.

She stood up after a while. She turned to Ryan who was already looking at her with unknown emotions in his eyes. She felt her eyes burning and slowly her eyes filled with hot tears.

As she turns to walk out, Ryan holds her hand, stopping her.

She looked at him and sniffed, making his eyes soften.

“Don't worry, Aaruhi. We will find some way," he softly said, making her smile through tears. 

Not able to speak up, she just bobbles her head like a kid and wipes her tears.

He smile and blink his eyes,

“Now no more tears okay?,"  she chuckled and nodded.

He slowly let her hand go. She turns around and walks out of the room, unwillingly.

Sitting alone in the room, Aaruhi stares outside the window where people are running here and there hurriedly decorating their houses, making rangoli with flowers and leaves.

Children are screaming in joy and laughing while playing around. Women, who are dressed in heavy lehenga dresses and beautiful shell jewelry, are preparing for feast in the open on their hand made Chulas.

Looking at the scene, one can feel their love for the environment and nature and for each other. And how they are one big family. It's beautiful.

“Aaruhi, come sit with us," Suddenly he heard Sati's voice and turned her gaze from the window.

“No, I don't want to. I am not feeling better. You go," she told her in her dull voice.

Sati sighed sadly and sat beside.

“I heard what Amma ji decided. And we can’t go against, she is very respected in our tribe. Her words are like the words of God for us. I am sorry. Just agree and get married. He is already your fiance, so what's the problem? One day, you guys have to marry, right?” 

Aaruhi just sighed and looked away, as she couldn't exclaim her the reality.

Sati looked at her then after a while she went away seeing her lost in her thoughts.

At night

The whole tribe assembled together in the middle of the village. Amma ji sat in her chair.

Aaruhi and Ryan are also present there. Aaruhi looks at him, who is now dressed in a kurta and pants. She can sense fear and anxiety in his face just like how she is feeling now.

“Begin the celebration!!" Suddenly Amma ji ordered in her loud and firm voice.

Few men started beating drums loudly while roaring some slogans in unknown language. Soon a few young men and women came in the middle and started dancing and singing.

The environment turns beautiful and festive.

Then a girl, a bit younger than her, dressed in the most beautiful dress and jewelry slowly walks to Ammaji and joins her hand in front with her head bow. 

Amma ji smiles and places her hand on her head giving her blessings.

Then the girl was taken in the middle of the ground while the women danced around her singing their local songs.

The girl was looking down but there was this shy smile on her face. Soon, a young man walked near her and stood in front of her. 

Aaruhi realizes this is a marriage celebration happening which Sati told her earlier.

Suddenly there is a loud roar of happy cheers as the man kneed in front of her and and forward his hand toward that girl.

Aaruhi smiles slightly seeing this then glances at Ryan who is watching all this with a straight face.

Her smile fell suddenly before a sad smile appeared on her face. 

She blinked her eyes and turned to look in front when she heard a loud cheer of the crowd and saw the girl hold that man's hand.

She smiles brightly, feeling happy for the girl who is blushing and smiling.

She saw everyone standing up and started singing while showering flowers on them. Both the couple exchange garland then the man fills the girl's hairline with a fist of red powder, making her hair and forehead red. The sight is truly very beautiful.

Everyone cheered again loudly and started dancing in a circle around the couple while throwing flowers and colors all around. The beats of the drums becomes louder.

She is smiling looking at the scene in front of her when she feels a hand slipping into her.

She looks down then at Ryan who is already looking at her.

“Rya-" 

"We need to run. Aaruhi. Come on” Saying he tightly holds her palm before dragging her with him while looking around.

Aaruhi parts her lips slightly as she is surprised with his sudden step. 

“But.." She tried to say as she was feeling scared.

"It's the only way. We need to hurry,” she gulped.

She tightly gripped his palm as they escaped away from their sight.

They fasten their speed as they come inside the dark forest. Holding each other's hands, they started running. 

Aaruhi looks back to see if they are coming after before looking in front, moving her legs faster. 

_____________________________________

Thank you for reading, guys.

How is the chapter, people?
Hope it is good.

(As it story is just a fictional book. So the tradition shown in the chapter is totally my imagination and just for entertainment purpose. I hope it didn't hurt anyone's feeling and religion. If it, then I am sorry, guys and please don't take it to your hurt.🙏🙏)

Don't forget to VOTE N COMMENT in this chapter.

See you all, soon.

Bye bye
Take care

Lots of love💜

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

48.6K 3.3K 43
They love each other but won't be committed. to know more peep into the story.
67.2K 6.3K 51
A cute love story of two friends... ♥️ Peep in to know it 💖
3.5K 162 7
A simple love story of Naina and Jai. Will Naina's one sided love ever be reciprocated ? Peep in to know more.
484K 45.1K 25
"𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅, 𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈, 𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒊...