The Department!

TarajiBookShelf által

⚠️Warning. Include ADULT Content.⚠️ Fantasia is the chief of the NYPD the 5th precinct where her rival ex-be... Több

Lets Be Cops:
Lies she Told
Power Means Everything
Butt Dial Your Speed Dial
Girl crush
Not The L- Word
Worst Case Scenario
Her Deadly Signature
Grief-talk
An Angel From The Past
Gay For You
Halle's New Hustle
Long Distance 1
Sneaky Sex Or Genuine Love?
A Moment Of Truth!
Part 2
Thanksgiving Dinner.
The Love House
Sneaky Freaky
Search party
A Silent Pain
A Fantasia Gesture
Back To Love
Family & Media
Incapable Of Letting Go
Imperfect love
Lets Talk politics
Desperate Times...
How Taraji Met Tasia
Nowhere without You!
?
The Shooting
The Scar: 1
The Scar: 2
A House Full Of Lust
Is She Guilty?
Lies She Told: 2
Fantasia Tells It
It Must Be God!
Vengeance!
Paris Wedding ♥️
My Wife's Enemy
So Much Love In The Family
Is The War Over?
Halle Broke Her Mother
The yes, Pleasure!
The Honeymooners:
The Dream
Part 4
Stalker-ish
Not Without A Fight
Power Means Everything: 2
impulsiveness!
Winning Or Losing?
Between Sisters: 1
Between Sisters 2:
Finding Us Again.
Out Of Love
Part 5:
Strangers
Coolest Moms
So Into My Ex!
Slumber Party
Family Fued
Case Sealed.
Hide & Seek
Body Double!
Face claims:
What The Future Holds...
Legal Spouse
Re-Candling
Screwed!
Body Double 2
The Make Up Gesture
Two Wrongs, Nothing Right.
Part 6
The City Of Memories.
Longest Ride.
Kids' Expectations
The Toy!
Secret Admirer
Secret Admirer 2
Bitter-sweet
Danielle falls
Black & Blue
Obsessed With Obssession
Problems In bed
The Queen's Fix
The house Full Of Love
Growing In Love
The Public:
Part 7: MONEY
Love Still Exist
College Delusions
The Real Villain
Suicidal
The Wrong Sister
The Ex In My System
Fed Up!
Nice Meeting You
We Need Each Other
Sexual Frustrations
The Boy Is Mine.
Another 1
Part 8: We Rise!
Seductions
Karma
Caught In A Lie!
Uncomfortable...
The Doghouse!
The Wife's Punishment
Trapped To Explosives
Alcohol Bottle..
Ghosted
Stalker-ish: 2
Subconsciously!
The Traitor
Awakening
Drifting & Reminiscing
The Wife's Mistress
Her Bad Choice
Birthday & A Phycopath
The Phone Call
The "lost" BET!
Gabi Let it out!

Happiness In The Family

592 43 15
TarajiBookShelf által

The following morning.
It was freezing. The twins dived into their Parent's bed, squeezing in between them.
"boy, it's raining fruits and vegetables outside," Zach said. "Fruits and Vegetables?" Taraji asked. Fantasia was already laughing. "Isn't the expression cats and dogs?" Zoe asked her brother. "Yes, something people like, I can't say cats and dogs while I'm allergic to cats," Zach justified

"oh..good one," Zoe cheered him along, as always. "something wrong with your bed?" Taraji asked. "it's not warm. We are freezing in there" Zoe said. "how about downstairs, turn on the fireplace?" Fantasia asked. "We tried, somebody is already sleeping there."
"Who?"
"Lana!"

Fantasia and Taraji looked at each other. "are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Taraji asked her wife. "That is was your son instead of his friend visiting the Pvalley last night? Uh? Yeah"

"What?" Zach asked. "not your business." Fantasia told her son. "uhhh man?!"
Taraji looked out the window. "Man it's really raining fruits and vegetables," She said. Fantasia laughed. "why are you letting him have it?"
"It's a good expression. I love it" Taraji defended. They both watched the rain. "it's beautiful." Fantasia said. "you are beautiful," Taraji said. Fantasia blushed. They kissed.
"wait a minute-- why is nobody ew-ing?"  Taraji asked. They both turned. The twins were snoring softly under the covers. They both smiled.

"I love how they fall asleep so fast in our bed," Taraji said. "Wanna join them? The rain is pretty cozy"
They both smiled joined their kids and fell asleep.

Meanwhile downstairs.
Rick and Lana were arguing about last night which didn't go as expected for him, when she left him in bed waiting and never came back until he fell asleep.
He was like "Why are you trying to make me look stupid?"

"why sleep down here, you want to make me look bad in front of my friend's parents?"

"I am sorry Rick, but I can't do this anymore, we should break up. I am crazy about someone else. This is not working for me and it never will."

He laughed like a maniac. "No girl breaks up with me bitch who do you think you are? You are not even that hot, you are not even my type, I date models. I did you a favor that night you were miserable!" Rick said.

"Oh, you mean that night? Sweetie that night is the worst day of my life, and if you come a little closer maybe you will Smell cum all over me because he fucked me so good last night, made me feel so good. I want him, not you!"

"Excuse you? What the fuck are you talking about, Him? Who is he? The only one in this house is Jack. Did you fuck my friend?" Rick asked face turning red, Lana regretted spilling the tea.

Rick stormed upstairs. She gasped running after him.

He invited himself into the room. Picked Jack up from the bed, he didn't wanna mess up the white sheets. He pinned him against the wall.

"Oh fuck! she told you!" Jack said in a sleepy voice. "How could you Jack? that is supposed to be my girl, I liked her"

"I'm sorry bro, she seduced me-"
Lana was on the other side of the door, she gasped and ran downstairs to change. She wanted to leave.
Rick punched blood out of Jack's nose.

"You should know better, bros before hoes"
"I was weak okay. She unbuckled my fucking pants and pulled my freaking dick out. Rubbed her fucking pussy. What would you have fucking done?"

Rick let Jack go. They both breathed. "You are not my friend anymore," Rick said and stormed out. Unlike Lana he was not trying to leave, he went to hide in Jack's room.
Jack went to the bathroom to get cleaned.
He washed the blood off of him and then saw Lana in her clothes holding her purse, ready to leave.

She looked pissed off.
"You know I thought you were different because you were always so charming and tender with women. I loved the way you treated your mothers, the way you protected Halle, the way you loved Rome and the Twins, and the way encouraged Josh and had his back but what I realized today is that you are a whole different dog with other people who aren't your family. You just threw me under the bus without thinking about it. Yes, I seduced you. Because I wanted you, but a gentleman would have never mentioned that to anyone. You are a pig Jack Harlow-Barrino and I hate you. Goodbye," Lana said "Tell your mother I quit" She added walking out.

Jack scooted her up and pulled her back into the bathroom. He shut the door. "Baby I didn't do it to humiliate you or throw you under the bus, okay, I know Ricko, he was gonna punch me to death, He is a Boxer okay, I was never gonna win that fight with him. So I lied, I said the lowest thing I could have said to make my friend stop punching me. I am sorry but you are not going anywhere. Look at the weather out there. How the fuck are you gonna get out of this muddy place huh? there are creeps out there and you are not quitting anything cause my mother loves you and you love working for her, no Jerk should ever make you quit your job. You gonna get out of this clothes, shower, and put on my Shirt and you let me handle Ricko and my mothers."

Lana sobbed. He embraced her. "Baby I am sorry I did that shit," he said and kissed the top of her head.

"I'm scared, he looked mad like a maniac"

"He gets like that, he got anger issues, but I always handle him fine, he better get it together fast cause he don't wanna deal with my mothers"

"hell no he doesn't," Lana said laughing a little.

They looked at each other. "Your eyes remind me of the beach," She said. He chuckled. "that's the sexiest thing I've ever heard about my eyes and I hear a lot"

"I bet you do."

"Lana I'm crazy about you baby, I am. Why would I humiliate the woman I love to settle a score with my friend? That's not what that was, it was for my dumb protection. I should have handled that like a man and punched him back but I wasn't raised like that believe it or not"

"I believe you. And it does not make you a man to fight baby you should remember that. You are a fucking king. A freaking fireman, you fight fire not jerks"  Lana said cupping his face.

"Who raised you? Cause they did a great job with you."
Lana smiled and kissed him. They shared a kiss.
"About that shower, how about if we take one together?"

"Lana you need to officially end things with --"

"Already did, what do you think made him so crazy? I did baby. I did it for us. So can I shower with my man?"
Jack smirked. "So when my sister said I did not know what I was missing with a black girl, this is what she meant huh?"

"There's more but be warned don't play games on black women, we are proudly crazy"
Jack chuckled and stripped her naked and got in the shower with her. "This is worth every punch," he said looking at her nakedness. She blushed.

Everybody spent the day in bed. Fantasia and Taraji had to take the kids to their bed at some point so that they could fuck.

They woke up hungry in the evening.

The twins were sitting on the counter eating everything in the Fridge.

"Oh, Lord!" Taraji muttered watching the horror in her kitchen. "Sweet Jesus!" Fantasia muttered.

"oh hey, mummies. Want some carrot?"

Fantasia and Taraji looked at each other. "Oh poor babies, you are hungry--"

"We all are," Josh said coming from upstairs.

"okay watch some Tv, we will make something real quick"
Taraji said.

The door opened.
Jack and Lana walked in with pizza.

"Pizza!" the kids yelled rushing to them.
Jack walked closer to her mothers and handed the keys to Fantasia and the credit card to Taraji.
They both received them. "Thank you, honey, you saved our asses today," Fantasia said.

"My pleasure. Oh, Mom, I had to fill in the tank and get a few dresses for Lana. Tell me what I owe you"

Taraji raised an eyebrow. "What's going on Jack?"

"We are taking it slow, Mom no lecture okay, I love Lana and she loves me, she makes me happy," Jack said.
"Promise you taking it very--very slow," Taraji said.

"Baby come on, they already fucked. How slow can this get?"
Taraji groaned. "Okay okay. I just need a moment to be on board with this after all she works for me"

"Thanks, Mom, that means a lot. And Mama?" he turned to Fantadia. "I always liked her for you baby. You did great this time" Fantasia said.
"I feel like I won the jackpot. Thanks, Mom"
Jack said.
He took one box of pizza to his friend.
Told him the truth. How he felt about Lana.
Rick forgave him and gave him his blessings.

They ate that pizza together.

Meanwhile, Lana was so nervous he left her alone to deal with his family.

"So, I heard you dating my brother, what are your intentions?" Zoe asked with such a serious face.
"To take care of him like he already takes care of me. To love him and have fun with him" Lana said.
"Mummies take care of him, we love him and we all have fun with him. So what's special about you?" Zoe asked. "oh good one, so Miss Lana, what's your answer, it better be good because this is your date interview," Zach said. Lana gasped and smirked.
"Well, he loves you guys but can you kiss him on the lips?"

"Eew!" the twins muttered. "Exactly. I do, I kiss him on the lips and he loves it" Lana said.

"Okay then. But if you make him cry you better get on your first flight to Texas Missy, we will cut you in pieces" Zach said.

"Okay enough!" Taraji said. "Lana I'm sorry about them, but I gotta ask. You sure about this?"
"more than anything in my life your honor, I am crazy about your son but I promise this won't affect our working relationship"

"Okay. You have my approval. But no talk about your relationship in my chambers got it?"

"got it."

"Clearly you make him happy. I've never seen him this happy since the day he found out she had two mothers, so trust me, you make him very happy and I love to see my kids happy" Taraji said. "He makes me happy too and I'm glad you guys are on board with this, it means a lot"

"Josh anything you wanna say?" Fantasia asked

"Nothing except you look good together. I like you better than Anna and trust me Anna is a big deal in this family cause she gave us Rome. But I like you better"
"Thanks, Josh"
"Good, now can we eat?" Fantasia asked. "Actually babe, we are all eating, you are the only one who is not," Taraji said.
"And I'm full"
"me too"

The twins said going to the couch.
Lana went to Halle's room
Josh joined his siblings. Taraji stayed and watched her wife eat.

"Admit it, you like her for him"
Fantasia said. "Can we do this with food in your mouth? Please."

"I'm actually not hungry, I snuck out while you were sleeping and got some eggs and juice," Fantasia admitted. Taraji's jaw dropped. "you couldn't leave me some?" Taraji asked. "She did, I ate that right after she went back to bad," Josh said playing video games with the twins.

"oh baby you made us something... That's sweet, what the hell did you think the kids were gonna eat?"
Taraji asked then snapped. "they have two brothers I thought they would make something for everybody."

"oh Mom I love how you love us more than your wife," Zach said sarcastically.
Taraji laughed. "Actually baby is only fair she loves me more, cause I can give her more kids, you can't give her another wife"

"we can!" they all barked. Fantasia and Taraji laughed. "Wanna join them?" Fantasia asked. "maybe in 45 minutes, I need you upstairs, the room is dripping wet from the rain, could you come mob with me?" Taraji said.
Fantasia smirked. "I will be right there"
Taraji went upstairs. Fantasia cleaned up the kitchen first.

"I can't believe they didn't feed us,!" Zoe said
Fantasia raised an eyebrow. She wasn't letting that go?
"Right? And you eat the eggs without us?"
"I was hungry," Josh said.

"Guys... We said we were sorry"
"no, you didn't," they all said.
"Okay I'm sorry, can we let this go?"

"30 bucks each," Zoe said. Fantasia groaned and paid them her last cash. She went upstairs.

"Your kids are gonna get me bankrupted."

"What are they blackmailing you about this time?"

"not making Them food"
"Baby, why do your think they wait for me to leave before they blackmail you, every time?"
"I don't know"
"You are the soft mom and they realized that. So they taking advantage of it. No more paying them off okay?"
"I can try that. So what is it you were talking about something dripping in here?"

"yes, my pussy!" Taraji said. Fantasia smiled and crawled to her and kissed her. They share a long kiss.
"I'm so happy. My son found love, my wife is home, and my kids are happy. Halle and Paris are trying to fix their mess, for a change, everything is so fucking great"

"for a change, But I miss my grandson though," Taraji said. "me too. We will ask for him when we get home. Anna is been unbelievably selfish, should we fight this in court?"

"Take a child from his mother? Uh, hell no. But we need to talk to her, if that doesn't work out, we will then think of plan B, but we can't ambush her with custody. That's not fair, I know I would go crazy if somebody did that to me, so let's be rational about this"

"Promise me that if rational doesn't work, I can get a lawyer?"

"Sure why not? Where you not supposed to be tongue deep in my pussy?"

"Sorry... I got carried away about this happiness in the family thing. Now, where werre we?" Fantastic asked
Taraji kissed her. "right here"
She said. They kissed slowly. "Right here?" fantasia asked. They kissed again. "Yes"
"Feels good"
They kissed some more. "it tastes good too" Taraji said. They now devoured each other's lips getting deep with that kiss.

......................

I'm trying to end this... Work with me!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

124K 7.5K 108
When the cameras cut, the scenes not captured by the lens are what the people really want to see. When the lights go down, dark desires come out.
14.1K 385 8
𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 Is a smart girl. She's the best at her Job, which is why she's the head detective at NYPD. After breaking up with her psycho girlfriend, Ma...
50.7K 2.3K 35
Something New is a book about finding a love you never knew existed, recovering love you thought was lost, and letting go of a love that doesn't serv...