The Department!

By TarajiBookShelf

⚠️Warning. Include ADULT Content.⚠️ Fantasia is the chief of the NYPD the 5th precinct where her rival ex-be... More

Lets Be Cops:
Lies she Told
Power Means Everything
Butt Dial Your Speed Dial
Girl crush
Not The L- Word
Worst Case Scenario
Her Deadly Signature
Grief-talk
An Angel From The Past
Gay For You
Halle's New Hustle
Long Distance 1
Sneaky Sex Or Genuine Love?
A Moment Of Truth!
Part 2
Thanksgiving Dinner.
The Love House
Sneaky Freaky
Search party
A Silent Pain
A Fantasia Gesture
Back To Love
Family & Media
Incapable Of Letting Go
Imperfect love
Lets Talk politics
Desperate Times...
How Taraji Met Tasia
Nowhere without You!
?
The Shooting
The Scar: 1
The Scar: 2
A House Full Of Lust
Is She Guilty?
Lies She Told: 2
Fantasia Tells It
It Must Be God!
Vengeance!
Paris Wedding ♥️
My Wife's Enemy
So Much Love In The Family
Is The War Over?
Halle Broke Her Mother
The yes, Pleasure!
The Honeymooners:
The Dream
Part 4
Stalker-ish
Not Without A Fight
Power Means Everything: 2
impulsiveness!
Winning Or Losing?
Between Sisters: 1
Between Sisters 2:
Finding Us Again.
Out Of Love
Part 5:
Strangers
Coolest Moms
So Into My Ex!
Slumber Party
Family Fued
Case Sealed.
Hide & Seek
Body Double!
Face claims:
What The Future Holds...
Legal Spouse
Happiness In The Family
Screwed!
Body Double 2
The Make Up Gesture
Two Wrongs, Nothing Right.
Part 6
The City Of Memories.
Longest Ride.
Kids' Expectations
The Toy!
Secret Admirer
Secret Admirer 2
Bitter-sweet
Danielle falls
Black & Blue
Obsessed With Obssession
Problems In bed
The Queen's Fix
The house Full Of Love
Growing In Love
The Public:
Part 7: MONEY
Love Still Exist
College Delusions
The Real Villain
Suicidal
The Wrong Sister
The Ex In My System
Fed Up!
Nice Meeting You
We Need Each Other
Sexual Frustrations
The Boy Is Mine.
Another 1
Part 8: We Rise!
Seductions
Karma
Caught In A Lie!
Uncomfortable...
The Doghouse!
The Wife's Punishment
Trapped To Explosives
Alcohol Bottle..
Ghosted
Stalker-ish: 2
Subconsciously!
The Traitor
Awakening
Drifting & Reminiscing
The Wife's Mistress
Her Bad Choice
Birthday & A Phycopath
The Phone Call
The "lost" BET!
Gabi Let it out!
99%
Judge Me Not!

Re-Candling

430 48 21
By TarajiBookShelf

At the cabin house.

Fresh paint. New furniture and renovation did.
They arrived in Fantasia's Italian car (a new blue Ferrari, convertible)

Between the car' speed and Fantasia's maniacal driving, they got there in an hour, on a three-hour drive trip.

"That was incredible, next time you wanna kill us, that's how you should drive. Did I say drive? Cause you were driving with 2 wheels, that's called flying," Taraji was being sarcastic. "I am sorry. I can't even drive in that car anymore, I fly. I will tell you what... Next time, you drive" Fantasia said. Taraji was looking at the house.
"you like?"
"Why don't we go inside, I love the security. It's tight, it had to be, this is one of the craziest Woods I've ever seen. Cole is twisted, what was he thinking building a house out here,?" Taraji muttered.
Fantasia unlocked the front door.

"Wow, yeah I can't even hate, okay yeah you did good cheating on your wife for the third time for this"

Fantasia frowned. "I didn't know we were still married, will you cut that out? What about you and Miss Blue Eyes Hollywood?"
"Friends, nothing happened,"
"Okay now I feel bad," Fantasia said tossing the keys and plopping on the couch. Taraji chuckled. "stop doing that, I was being sarcastic. Let's pretend we were divorced and you will stop feeling guilty whenever I mention it"
"Why? Why would you mention it?" Fantasia asked. "I don't know 'cause I'm an ass. Come on baby, let's do something, is that not why we are here, to reconnect?"

"I'm not in the mood anymore, I'm calling the kids,  let's make this a family thing," Fantasia said and stood up. She called the housekeepers to get the kids ready and Called Jack.

Jack: What's up Mum, everything okay?
Tasia: remember the cabin house I told you about? Wanna try it out? You can bring the kids with you. Leave Halle and Paris though, they need the house to themselves.
Jack: I would love to Mom, except Ricko just got here, got enough room?
Tasia: I think I do if you guys don't mind sharing a room.
Jack: are we sharing a bed, cause Rick got smelly feet? (Rick: hey!)
Tasia: no, just the room.
Jack: then we will be right there. By right there I mean in four hours.
Tasia: great.

She hung up.
Taraji was on a business call already.
"Hey, can Lana come? She will just deliver files and be on her way in the morning." Taraji asked.
"The more the merrier," Fantasia responded.
Four hours later Fantasia was sleeping in their bed. Taraji was downstairs trying to make dinner.

Jack, Rick, Josh, and the twins arrived. It was a bad weather area, it started to rain pretty bad. Taraji called to check if Lana was any close. They lost reception. "Just great, remind me why I hate this kind of house," Taraji said under her breath.

"Mom, need help?" Jack offered. "sure, you can chop, I can cook,"
knock. "Oh great, thank God"

"Who is that?"
"Lana!"
"My baby is here? This is the best vacation ever" Rick said rushing to the door. "I will be in my room," Jack said walking away. Taraji noticed the mood change.

After a while, Dinner was served by Lana. Fantasia finally got out of the shower.
They gathered around the dining table.
"where is Jack?" Fantasia asked. "I will get him," Zach said and went to Jack's room.

Lana immediately escaped from Rick's touch and moved her chair a little bit away, Fantasia who already knew what was going on, pretended she didn't see that.

Jack came in dragging his feet. He was now just wearing a tank top with loose sweatpants.
Like his regular morning, except it was evening.
He threw himself at the chair stared at his food and lifted his eyes from the plate to Lana, their eyes met and locked. Lana swallowed hard.

They enjoyed their feast, the weather was getting crazier outside. Fantasia turned on the electronic fireplace. "Cozy weather, good thing my girl is here," Rick said. "Great, I will sleep in my sister's room," Jack said. "Nobody asked me where I'm gonna sleep but okay," Josh said. "you can sleep with us Big bro, you can take my bed, and I will take the couch. We have the best room" Zach said.
"Awe thank you, little bro"
"Uh guys, There is an important thing your mom and I need to tell you" Fantasia began.
"that you are back together and never divorced? We already know. I -- I figured it out and told everyone" Jack said. He protected Lana.

"Oh well great then," Fantasia said.

They finished eating dessert.
"I will do the dishes Mom, don't worry about it," Jack said. "I will help you," Lana said. "No, I got it" Jack snapped. Taraji was so confused.
Taraji and Fantasia sat with the kids by the fireplace. Watching a movie, but the cable was off though, the signal was lost, and they used the internet connection.

"Is it me or does Jack look upset to you?" Taraji asked her wife. "probably tired of driving" Fantasia said, she too was protecting Lana.
"Really? Cause he didn't drive, Rick did"

"uh-"
"I'm your freaking wife, for God's sake spill" Taraji snapped. "Okay, he is in love with... Lana"
"What? Since when?"

"A couple of years ago. he never told her because she works for you, well most recently Rick and Lana started dating, Rick has no idea, Lana knows and I think she might feel the same way, it's just complicated now. So Jack is upset with himself, with her, and with his best friend"

"Poor baby, that's sucks."
"I know. I hate seeing him like this, but hey, he's our child, he is tough. He will get through it"
Taraji nodded and rested her head on her Wife's shoulder. "I'm sorry about earlier, I was being Petty and tried justifying it. I hate fighting with you baby, will you forgive me?"
."already have, babe. I hate fighting with you too. Let's start over" they kissed.

Meanwhile.
Jack got to his room, took an overnight bag, and went to Halle's room. After a while, there was a soft knock on the door. "Kids I'm sleeping," he said. "It's me, can you talk?" Lana asked. "No, I really can't."
"Jay please!"
Jack rolled his eyes and opened the door. Lana kissed him. He responded to the kiss then caught himself and pulled away. "what are you doing?" he snapped backing up. "Jack I - baby I love you. I always have and I'm sorry I hurt you" Lana said.

"You are dating my best friend"

"It was a mistake. I made a mistake. I need you please, I can't find anything to make me happy without you. Jay I need you baby. I need you to touch me".
"I can't. I'm Sorry, you need to go" he said opening the door. She sighed and walked out. He shut the door and breathed hard.

It started raining with storms.
Taraji and Fantasia put their kids to sleep. Then went to bed. They started making out. Touching, hands exploring each other's bodies. 
Moaning a little bit. "I so fucking missed us so much," Fantasia said. "Enough chit-chat baby I haven't had sex in almost two years"

"Gosh, that long?" Fantasia asked teasing her. "Haha!" they kissed. "How about you just lay back and let me make you cum, multiple times?" Fantasia said Going down on her.
She slowly massaged her. Rubbed her pussy and licked her body. Ate her pussy. All Taraji could do was try to control her moaning and her shaking which she failed terribly with.

"Shit that feels so good. Your tongue feels good on my pussy baby, oh fucking yes"
She came multiple times.

"Boy, so masturbation was also off the table? Cause your creams are just dripping like a tap"
Taraji playfully hit her with a pillow.
They chuckled.  "I couldn't do it, whenever I tried I would think about you, it wasn't something I wanted to do, Play with me while you occupied my mind? Not ideal. So I pretty much just stayed dry most of the time. It was a dry land."

"Well, not anymore, I'm back and I will satisfy my wife every damn time she needs me to"
"did you just point at my pussy when you said she?"
Fantasia laughed. They tussled. Taraji ended on top of Fantasia.
She started touching her pussy, licking her boobs, eyes aroused again.
Fantasia breathed hard.

"oh Yeah, shit!"
Taraji went down on her, returning the favor. Fantasia came the way she haven't been cumming in a long time and this time she didn't have to fake it or think about Tataji to Cum, cause she was looking at her.
"Uhh, yes that's why I fucking love you"
Taraji laughed and paused. "uh fuck it you know I love you, it is not just sex talk, I'm not high on orgasm"

"you are!" Taraji said laughing.
"Okay yes you make my pussy feel good, I always just find myself saying the words," Fantasia said hiding in her palms.
"tell me more," Taraji said entering a dildo inside her. "uh a yess... I love you. That's so good baby yes"

Tataji pounded the dildo inside her. Making her cream all over the toy.
"look at you creaming my plastic cock like you haven't creamed before."

"bite me," Fantasia said. Taraji bid her earlobe making her laugh hard. "I didn't mean literal, you crazy woman," she said laughing hard.

They kissed. Taraji hoping on top again. "You still love me or do I need to eat your pussy to hear it?" Taraji mocked. Fantasia flipped her upside down. Taraji gasped, getting turned on again. Fantasia was now on top.

"I love you," she told her. "well, I love you too baby," Taraji said. Eyes still glowing with arousal.
"I know that look"
"what look, I don't have a look," She said blushing. They sat up straight.

"you have like, a turned-on telltale. You want more. I know you do"
"I do not."
"you lying"
Taraji scooted closer and closer until their pussy lips kiss
They both breathed
"You want this?" Fantasia asked getting drunk
"We want this." Taraji corrected and started tribbing hard, eyes on each other.
"yes fuuuuuuck, I love when our pussies kiss like that, it feels so fucking good" Taraji muttered. "Uh yes, fuck yeah, I'm cumming again," Fantasia said.

They tribbed hard and hard again, creaming both their pussy. Fantasia howled like a cat. Taraji placed her hand on her mouth. It didn't stop her though. "Baby the kids," Taraji reminded her
"fuck them, kids, this is our night. We will deal with that in the morning" Fantasia said. "Excuse me what?"

"Just fuck me I'm already halfway there"
They continued, and she continued howling. They both came again and again. Taraji breathing so hard. Fantasia was catching her breath.  
They kissed after cumming hard together.
"I'm sorry about the fuck the kids thing, I was high as a kite"
Taraji laughed. "I know how high you get on me. Don't worry about it, but worry about questions in the morning. I am pretty sure they heard, or one of them heard and you better pray is not the youngest" Taraji said
Fantasia groaned. "I shouldn't have invited them, why didn't you stop me? this is our moment"
"I was nervous too, I know you did this because you were nervous about reconnecting with me, you used the kids to sweeten the mood, so I was too nervous to stop you too, they are here, we can make it work," Taraji said. "you always know what to say or what to do," Fantasia said.
"maybe with you guys and my job anything else I suck at it"

"I doubt it."

"Want some water?" Taraji asked putting on a robe. "Yes and yes, and honey that's my robe"
Taraji looked at herself. "damn it looks so freaking good on me," Fantasia smiled. Taraji went downstairs. She heard moans coming from the kitchen and gasped before turning back.

"wrong timing I think Rick and Lana are busy in our kitchen"
"oh boy. I hope Jack doesn't hear or see that"_

Meanwhile, it was Jack fucking the shit out of Lana against the wooden wall.
"Jack I love you," she said cumming for the third time, she haven't slept with Rick but here she was opening her legs wide for Jack.
Jack kissed her and pulled his pants up. "it was a one-time thing, Lana. You just made me betray my best friend. We have to keep this between us okay? Not a word to anyone about this, go to bed" Jack said and went to her sister's room.

Lana slept on the living room couch. She was thinking of ways to break up with Rick

The whole night she was thinking about Jack inside of her and blushed. Smiling. "That was so good, that should be my man, that's my man" Lana mutters to herself. She slept with a huge smile on her face.
And Jack's anger weighed off a little.

Meanwhile in the city.
Paris was making her wife squirt, reminding her who she married.
They were fucking everywhere in the house except the kids' room and the master bedroom (out of respect).
They reconnected.
"I forgive you, baby I forgive you," Halle said.
"Thanks, Hal, you have no idea how much that means to me. Thank you, baby. I love you"

"And I love you too baby"

Well sounds like a good ending, don't you think? What do you say we leave it there?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 2.2K 41
The desire to touch and be touched. (BitterSweet) WARNING,⚠️ MATURED CONTENT ⚠️
53.6K 2.3K 30
Y'all this is literally a Tarasia story. Im obsessed with them rn, I wanted to explore the capacity of a love that can exist, From strangers, to frie...
4.3K 358 18
Meeting someone new is always a pleasant experience but when their past starts catching up to them and effect you what do you do? You stay ? You leav...
15.2K 1.2K 30
Warning Adult content. Explicit sex. THE SECRET STOLEN LIFE OF THE MAID. Black love