From now Till eternity

By Moonfairy28

Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The sto... More

Aesthetics
Introduction
1.
2.
3.
4.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
11. 1. Extra of FNTE
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24
25.
26
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.

5.

2.9K 295 45
By Moonfairy28

“How dare you enter our territory, girl?"

Aaruhi looked at the group of men in front of her. She notices big sticks, with pointed metal edge, in their hands and guesses they might be some tribal group. Also their dresses have unique but beautiful patterns on their clothes with turban on their head. 

“Don't you have a tongue or are you deaf, speak up!?" Suddenly one of the men said in a hard stern tone making her flinch.

"Wa. Wate..”

"These city people! I am telling you, Keval…they won't let us live in peace. Not satisfied with the damage these people have done to cities, now they are here to destroy our home,” a young looking man said, giving her a disgusted look.

She shook her head and said,
“No, you all are getting me wrong. I am here for water. I need it,"

“But what are you doing in this forest, all alone?” The man, named Keval asked in his deep hard tone.

“I am not alone. I am here to get water for him only. Plea-" 

"Him??” An old man asked her, cutting her word. He then shares a look with the other men communicating through their eyes.

Aaruhi nodded and said,
“He is injured badly, please let me go…” she pleaded.

“So you and that man are alone in this forest, huh?" Keval asked her with a tone of judgment .

She hesitantly nodded looking at them and seeing their judgmental eyes on her, she felt nervous.

“These outsides make our home dirty with their presence. Girl, this is not your city where you all can do whatever you want. You are in our territory and breaking our rules and going against our culture is a forbidden act. And you are not going to get away with the consequences of hurting our culture and making our God angry with you and your companion’s unholy presence in our home," Hearing their words made Aaruhi panic.

"No you are getting me wrong, sir. We are helpless. I just come here in search of water,” she tries to make them understand as they get her and Ryan wrong.

“Then what are you doing with a boy alone in this forest? Who is he to you??"
She gulped hearing their angry tone.

"Is he your brother?" The old man asked to which she shook her head as no.

“Or your husband??" Her eyes started burning when they gave her a dead look after she again shook her head.

She felt so helpless as she was stuck in this situation while Ryan must be waiting alone. He is alone and in a vulnerable state which makes her worried for him. She just wants to run away from here and be with her Ryan.

“Please let me go. We meant no harm to you people…" she pleaded with them with tears in her eyes.

“Just kill them so these city people learn their lesson and never dare to intrude in our territory. These people will be a lesson for others," The old man said, not melting with her pleading and tears.

“NO!!! Please…you can't do that. It's a crime," she said, feeling dread hearing them talking about killing them.

"Don't teach us, girl. Search for her partner then just get over with them,” He said and then send a few men to bring Ryan there.

Aaruhi shook her head, feeling scared.

“Don’t, please…He is injured badly and needs medical help. For God's sake, stop them…" she shouted helplessly but they didn't pay heed to her.

“We are not strangers. We know each other. Please, believe me. We have no bad intentions. We are just stuck here," she cries silently while attempting to make them believe her but they just give her emotionless and cold looks.

Her heartbeat fastened as she saw a few men walking towards them carrying almost unconscious Ryan carelessly.

She made a run towards him and as the men dropped him on the ground, she gently cupped his face and cried.
“Ryan!! Don't close your eyes, please. See I have water…wait!" She looked around and as her gaze fell on the bottle where she was standing a few seconds ago.

As she was about to go to get the water bottle, one of the men crushed the water bottle under his feet making her look at him.

She glared at him with her red angry eyes and lunged towards him feeling her blood boiling at his act.

“Why did you do that!?" She shouted angrily, holding his collar in her hands and in frustration, tears rolled down from her eyes.

“Have you all lost your mind or what? Doesn't your culture teach you kindness and compassion, huh?" She yelled looking into that man's eyes.

The man pushed her back, making her stumble before she fell back on the ground, crying badly.

“For us and our commodity, a man and woman can't stay together if not married. And you people are here in this forest all alone. And it is a forbidden and punishable act," She heard someone saying but she just closed her eyes tightly before she stared at Ryan who was half conscious and sat against the tree. She saw his shirt drenched in his blood.

Taking a deep breath, she stare at the men surrounding them and said,
“We are engaged and love each other," she said, hoping now they will let them go.

“Do you take us as a fool, ha? Don't be smart with us," She felt her heart drop hearing him.

"I am not lying, believe me. He is my soon to be husband,” She said, wiping tears.

“Really then where is your and his ring," The young man asked and smirked.

She gulped and fist her hand.
“Some goons attack us, taking away our rings and phones. They also hit him, please trust me," She joined her hands in front of them.

They share a look with each before looking at her face who is pleading and begging them. Seeing looking at them with hopeful eyes, Keval felt moved by her continuously pleading, also there is no evilness in her face, just innocence and desperation.

His eyes move to Ryan's body and take a quick look at him.
“How can we believe that whatever you are saying is true," he said.

Aaruhi just stares at him innocently.
"How can I make you believe me?” She replied defeatedly.

Keval turns to the young man and whispers something to him. Aaruhi frowns seeing that young man giving a disapproving look before looking at her for a moment. But then he nodded which seemed hesitant.

“Come with us," Keval ordered her, making her eyes widen in panic.

Her heart drops in fear when two men make Ryan stand by holding him.

“Where are you taking him?? Hey! Stop!!.." she said when another man held her forearm stopping her from going to Ryan.

She struggles in his hold and scratches his hand to loosen his hold.

“Be quiet and silently come with us if you want this boy Alive," She stopped and looked at Keval, hearing him.

Silently, she follows them while her worried gaze fixed on Ryan who was being dragged by two men. Unknowing to her, tears started forming in her eyes again.

It pains her seeing him like this. The fear of losing him made her realize how important he is to her.

She is deep in love with him. She can't love someone the way she loves him. No one will take this place in her heart, now.  What she gets herself into.

She sniffs lightly, wiping her tears.

Staring out of the window, Trisha smiles slightly looking at the kids playing and jumping around the playground.

She comes out of her happy bubble when she hears a knock on the door. She turned around and saw a girl, a little younger than her. She knows her as she gave her her clothes when she came here.

Smiling, the girl comes in and said,
“How are you doing, Trisha?" She asked her.

Trisha smile and nodded,
“I am good…”

“Nice, actually we need your help in the kitchen- "  Trisha smiled at her and nodded.

"Thank you, actually today the Roy family is coming here for a visit and they will also have dinner with everyone so we are preparing for that but then we needed some hands in preparing the dinner. I hope we are not bothering,”

“Not at all. I am also bored staying here idle. I would love to help you all," The girl grinned and clapped.

"Let’s go then,…” she said and together she made their way towards the big kitchen of their shelter home.

“You know whenever Roy's comes we all have a really good time with them. They all are really nice and kind people. I am sure you will love to meet them all," The girl happily said.

Trisha fist her hands tightly on her and give her a fake smile.

"Roy family," she murmured under her breath with a hard expression while the girl beside her kept on talking.

Aaruhi looks around nervously and in fear as she is sitting in front of an old lady. She gulps and looks down at her lap feeling her intense gaze on her which is scaring her.

The lady smirked looking at her and let out a chuckle.
“Sehri ladki, huh," She mocks her as she leans against her throne-like chair, placing her arms on the armrests.

Aaruhi looked up at her and licked her dry lips.

“What is the condition of her future husband?" The lady asked, turning her gaze to the man standing beside her chair.

Aaruhi also looked at the man with hope and slight fear waiting for his reply.

They took Ryan with them in one of the Hut, leaving her with here in the open area with only a roof over them which is made of dry sticks and leaves. There are few more ladies present but they all are busy doing some work while giving her looks now and then.

“The physician is treating him. There is nothing to worry much as the wound is not very deep," Aaruhi sigh in relief, finally at peace hearing him while the lady just nodded.

"Sati, take her with you and get her ready,” As that lady said this, a young woman in a traditional dress which is a long flowy skirt, blouse and dupatta covering her front and then placed on her head.

“Why??" Aaruhi asked, jerking her hand as the young woman, Sati, tried to take her with her.

“Listen girl, you guys already broke the rule of our community and invaded our home. Be thankful that you two are dead till now. So silent follows whatever we are telling you. You are not in the place to question us. Understood!“ The old lady said coldly in her hard and firm tone.

Aaruhi wanted to shout at her but she is helpless as Ryan is under them. And if she goes against them, they may harm him. Also they are treating him, she is really thankful for that.

So not wanting to offend her, Aaruhi silently follows her order and goes with Sati.

The woman entered a house with Aaruhi behind her. Turning to Aaruhi, that lady smile and said,
“You can freshen up in the bathroom there. While I will arrange for your clothes," Aaruhi just looks around the small Hut house then turn to the lady.

"Can I get water, please…” she softly made the lady named nodded before she walked in the corner where an earthen pot is placed.

“Here…" Aaruhi took the copper cup from her and thanked her.

After drinking the cold water, Aaruhi felt better as her throat was hurting badly due to crying so much.

“Don't worry your husband will be okay. The physician who is treating him is my husband," Aaruhi stares at her as she says this.

"I will do anything just make him better. He lost so much blood. It all happened because of me. If he didn't help me then he is not in this condition,” Aaruhi crying silently as the scene of him being hit by the goons plays in her mind.

“Don't cry. He will be alright, trust me. Now go freshen then I will help in getting ready,"

Aaruhi wiped her tears and asked, looking at her.
"Why does she want me to get ready? I am not getting good feeling,"

The woman smile and said,
"Actually today there is a wedding in our tribe. So maybe she wants you to get ready for that. Also the clothes you are wearing are not acceptable in our society,” Looking down at her now dirty trouser and shirt, Aaruhi nodded slowly and walked inside the small bathroom.

“You are looking so beautiful," Aaruhi stares at her reflection blankly, taking in her lehenga choli cladded figure with some traditional handmade silver and shell jewelry.

Sati sigh seeing her dull face and said,
“I know you are not happy with whatever is happening with her but you have to understand that our customs and beliefs are something that we can never compromise. We are very attached and protective of our traditions. We may seem to be wrong and backward to you city people. But this is how we are brought up and taught, to protect our traditions and follow the rules of our tribe no matter what."

Aaruhi stare at her and said,
"But we don't do anything that causes any harm to you people and your feelings. We just fell into this situation. We were attacked by some unknown man. We didn't have any bad intentions against you guys,” A tear rolled down her eyes as she explained her innocence to her, making Sati feel bad for her.

“I know, you seem like a very genuine person to me. But it's just that our system is very strict when it comes to any forbidden act. I am sorry for that, dear. But trust me, we are not that cruel. You and your husband are safe if you guys are innocent and not lying to us. I am assuring you this," Sati smiles at her but Aaruhi feels sudden nervousness. She gulped thinking about the lie she told them about her and Ryan's relationship.

“Well I must say, you really love your husband. He must be really to have you in his life," Sati giggled slightly. Aaruhi gives her weak smile then again looks at the mirror as Sati is adding hair accessories in her braid.

“If only you know…" she said in her mind while smiling sadly.

___________________________________

Thank you for reading, guys.

How is the chapter, people?
Hope it is good.

Don't forget to Vote and comment.

See you soon

Take care

Lots of love💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 1.7K 33
Unedited! Is it wrong to have feelings towards your husband ?? Yes, it is, in Amaya's case. Amaya, a girl whose life is controlled by her parents, sh...
836 38 8
dark romance lovers!!! This Indian book blesses you with romcom Hopefully ....
3.5K 162 7
A simple love story of Naina and Jai. Will Naina's one sided love ever be reciprocated ? Peep in to know more.
14.2K 647 26
Aadhvi Desai: A broken soul who was always misunderstood and kept in the dark from very start. A pure soul who used to find happiness in every little...