From now Till eternity

By Moonfairy28

Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The sto... More

Aesthetics
Introduction
1.
2.
3.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
11. 1. Extra of FNTE
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24
25.
26
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.

4.

2.6K 294 56
By Moonfairy28

Sitting inside his car, Samrat fumes in anger seeing Aaruhi in Ryan's car and smiling at him.

His hold tightened on the steering, feeling anger bubbling inside him. His eyes turn red and dark.

Taking his phone, he dialed a number and said,

"I have very important work for you..." he said darkly.

Aaruhi was enjoying the cold wind as they were driving through the deserted area surrounded by a small forest. A peaceful smile is there on her face when she glances beside to see Ryan driving keeping his gaze in front.

She admires his side profile with a soft look in her eyes and feels her heartbeat fasten suddenly.

"Stop staring at me like this Aaruhi," he suddenly said and glanced at her, slowing down the speed of the car.

Aaruhi was shocked and blinked her eyes, feeling heat creeping down her face. Staring at him innocently, she gulped seeing him smirking.

Her heart skips a beat as he looks sexy while smirking.

Suddenly she flinched as he placed his hand over her hand on her thigh. She couldn't help but bite her lips, feeling butterflies in her belly when he lightly brushed his fingers on her knuckle before intertwining their fingers together.

A shy and beautiful smile formed on her face as she stared at their hand. She slowly moved her gaze to his face and smiled.

"Aren't our hands looking beautiful together?" He asked softly.

She nodded slowly while smiling heartily,

"It's beautiful..." she breathed out as her heart filled with pure bliss.

Ryan smiles charmingly, almost taking her breath away.

Before she could admire his smile more, suddenly she felt her body jerk forward with force, making her smile drop, and a scream left her lips in fear. Her eyes close tightly ready to embrace the impact.

Suddenly she felt an arm holding her from front before she could hit her face on the dashboard and hurt herself.

Opening her eyes, she quickly turns to Ryan who is looking at her in worry.

"Are you okay??" He asked softly, looking concerned for her.

Aaruhi gulped before nodding her head slowly. Taking a deep breath, she turns her gaze in front as Ryan suddenly pulls the brake of the car.

Ryan also turns to the front with a hard gaze and glares at the black car which suddenly comes in front of their car and stops there.

Aaruhi frowned, realizing she was daydreaming just now.

Ryan honks a few times for the car to give him a side but it stays unmoved. Opening the window, he shouts,

"Excuse me!! You are blocking our path!!"

He let out a groan in frustration and honked again.

"Let me see," Aaruhi said and was about to go out but stopped when Ryan held her wrist.

"I am going," saying he got down and went near the car.

Suddenly the doors of the car open and a few men come out of it.

Ryan looked at them and said,

"You are blocking the way,"

They just shared a look before one of them smirked and went back to the car before coming back with a hockey stick.

Ryan has his face on the other side so he couldn't see him coming with a stick.

But Aaruhi saw this and her eyes widened in fear. She quickly comes out of the car while screaming,

"RYAN!!!"

But it was too late as the man already smacked the stick on his head making him fall on the road because of a sudden hit.

"Let's get it done..." One of the men said, making others nod.

Aaruhi ran to him and sat beside him while crying badly.

"Ryan, open your eyes please..please," she cried, caressing his face gently.

Ryan groans in pain as she presses his head with her palm.

"So s..orryy..please be with me," she softly said and again cried feeling him bleeding badly as her whole hand was covered with his blood.

She looked up and saw the men destroying their car by smacking the glass windows. She feels helpless as she turns her gaze back on Ryan who is slowly losing conspicuousness.

Her mind stops working looking at his condition.

"Please don't do this!!" She shouts at the goons shaking her head with tears flowing down her face.

"What should I do now?" Whispering to herself, she looks at Ryan. Fear gripped her looking at the blood flowing from his head.

"Don't worry boss. We did our work. He will be dead soon," she looked up hearing a man saying on the phone, and glared at him.

He chuckled evilly looking at her hard face and cut the call.

"Let's go boys. Our work is done," he said and everyone sat inside the car leaving him.

"May he rest in peace," he whispered to Aaruhi and smirked when she angrily glared at him ready to kill him with her burning gaze.

And soon she was left alone on the silent road with unstoppable tears flowing down from her face.

Suddenly something strikes her mind making her eyes glow with hope. She ran to their now destroyed car and searched for something inside.

She hurt her hands with glass pieces while looking for something but her hope was shattered when she found her phone smacked into a few pieces near her seat.

"Why God?" She whispered.

Again running back to Ryan, she saw him struggling to keep his eyes open but as his eyes met her teary one, he gave her a painful smile making her cry more.

"I am so sorryy..please be okay. You will be fine," she said to him but he just closed his eyes for a moment taking a deep breath.

She looked around but couldn't find anything which helped them. She saw a stone on the side.

"Can you walk to that stone, Ryan?" She said to which he blinked his eyes slowly.

She helped him to stand up and helped him to sit on the ground against the stone.

"You will be fine, Ryan. Just stay strong," she said softly to Ryan.

Ryan stares at her with drooping eyes. He felt pain not because of his wound but looking at her tears.

"Wa..ter.." he breathed out.

Aaruhi nodded and ran to their car to get a water bottle but she found an empty bottle. She sighs and closes her eyes feeling them burning.

"I will bring water. Wait for me, okay?" She told him and was about to go in search of water when suddenly Ryan held her hand.

"Don't..it's dangerous" he said as he worried for her well-being.

After All, they are in the middle of a deserted forest, unknown of danger. He can't let her put herself in danger when he is already vulnerable and helpless due to his condition.

"Don't worry, I will be back before you know," she said, taking his hand in which he was holding her hand. Giving a gentle squeeze to his hand, she smiled lightly.

She walked away before he could stop her. He saw her going into the dense forest and soon disappearing among the bushes.

A weak sigh left from his lips and he closed his eyes feeling his head throbbing in pain.

Looking around her, Aaruhi gulped in fear seeing big and dense trees and plants all around her.

Going ahead more into the forest, she finally saw a small pond. A smile formed on her face and a wave of happiness ran through her body.

She made her way in a hurry. Not able to see the stone on her way and stumble before falling badly hurting her already wounded palms.

"Ahh!!!" She cried in pain and looked at the scratches on her hands.

"Stop crying, Aru. Ryan is waiting...come on," saying to herself, she stood up and picked up the empty water bottle that she brought with her.

She filled the water in the bottle and turned to go back but suddenly stopped in her tracks looking at the scene in front of her.

She gulped in fear and panic clutching the bottle tightly in her hands.

___________________________________

Thank you for reading Guys.

First of all sorry everyone for making you wait so long. And also thank you for being so patient with me and waiting for an update.

From now on I will try to update regularly, hopefully.

So how is the chapter??
Let me know.

And also please vote if you like it and share your views and opinions in the comments.

See you again with another update.
Till then
Take care☺️☺️

Bye bye
Lots of love💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572K 27.6K 38
Bound in a sacred bond. brought together by Destiny. Story of Arjun Singh Oberoi and Aarohi sharma who were force into the marriage brought together...
48.3K 3.3K 43
They love each other but won't be committed. to know more peep into the story.
133K 12.2K 81
Four years back, her brother was unjustly accused and brutally murdered, and now it is her life's mission to avenge his death. For the last four year...
186K 9.9K 12
A SHORT STORY (Completed) Invitations- Printed ✓ Event planner- Hired ✓ Attire- Purchased ✓ Honeymoon- Planned ✓ Grooming- Done ✓ Photographer- Booke...