Dog Walker | Jinkook

By halekook

Kim Seokjin, a college student who works as a dog walker on the side, has an unpleasant run-in with an arroga... More

Welcome: A New Journey Begins
Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine

Chapter Thirty-Six

1.8K 289 67
By halekook

"Good boy!" Jin smiled as he watched Bam enjoy the treat he had given him. After finishing, Bam turned around with his tail wagging, gazing up at Jin. This made Jin smile even more, and he reached out to pat Bam's head, saying, "You are such a good dog! Did you enjoy your treat?"

Bam's ears perked up at the mention of the word treat, eliciting a chuckle from Jin, "you are so cute."

"Tonight, we are having guests over; I know you will be a good boy. Let's hope your dad learns to be good too." Jin was curious about how the evening was going to turn out.

He hadn't planned on having anyone over, but after talking with Taehyung and receiving a call from Hoseok, he thought it would be nice for everyone to come together.

He also felt a lack of spending time with his best friend as frequently as before. With Taehyung stepping into parenthood and taking on more responsibilities, the chance for them to spend time together and socialize was now much less.

Jin had also never had the opportunity to get to know Jungkook well or to spend a lot of time with someone close to him. Given the noticeable rising changes that were taking place between them, it was something he wanted to do.

He hoped he wouldn't come to regret any of it, and he was still troubled by the question of whether he was making the right decision. He had noticed that he was much more stressed than usual, particularly in regard to his role of becoming a parent.

He also had reservations about his confidence in his relationship with Jungkook and their potential future together. He had never encountered somebody who was like Jungkook, and there were a lot of differences between them. Even though he couldn't ignore his visible attraction to Jungkook or the growing feelings between them, Jungkook's personality made him worry whether they could make a relationship work.

"I guess the cookies are ready." Jin found himself saying to Bam after hearing the timer he had set go off.

He laughed a little as he walked to the kitchen, remembering Jungkook's previous comment and not wanting him to cook anything. It didn't seem like a huge problem to him, and he believed that it was the right thing to do when having people around. He didn't say anything to Jungkook at the time or stop him from having things catered, but he also didn't let it prevent him from making the things he wanted to.

As soon as he heard Bam bark and fled the kitchen, he realized Jungkook was at home. Which he was thankful about as he had hoped that Jungkook would get home before everyone else had arrived.

He stooped down to take out the four trays of cookies he had baked, as well as a tray of pumpkin and peanut butter treats he had prepared for Bam, ensuring he wouldn't be left out.

As he removed the final tray and set it on the counter, he noticed Jungkook standing at the doorway, watching him intently.

"Hey, you are home."

"Yes, I arrived home earlier than planned because my last meeting finished ahead of schedule. How's your day going?" Jungkook inquired as he approached Jin in the kitchen.

Jin was just about to reply when Jungkook interrupted with another question, "Are you joining the neighborhood quarterly bake sale? I want to inform you that I typically do not participate, but I do donate, and they seem to appreciate my donations more than baked goods. However, if you're interested in baking and sharing the results of what you bake with them, I am sure they will find that perfectly acceptable as well."

"Uh, this isn't for a bake sale. I baked cookies because we're having your brother, Hoseok, and my friends over tonight. I also made treats for Bam."

Jungkook glanced at the trays on the counter, then turned to Jin, "Did they request cookies?"

"No, I-"

"Then, why bother with the effort of standing and preparing these? That's quite a generous amount of cookies. What happens if they don't eat them? Am I expected to eat all of them?"

Jin inhaled deeply, "No, Jungkook, I wasn't expecting you to eat all of them. I just wanted to do something nice, and baking cookies is something I do well. Also, I am not worried about them not being eaten. Taehyung enjoys it when I bake cookies, and I know he will be bringing some back home."

"I see; well, it's great that you considered it before diving into the challenges of baking. I don't indulge in sweets very often, but I'll make sure to appreciate and enjoy your efforts. I doubt I'll be able to indulge in the treats you made for Bam, but Bam enjoys them, so I don't think he'll need any assistance. "

Jin simply smiled at Jungkook and suggested, "Why don't you change into something comfortable before everyone gets here? I will continue to finish up here."

Jungkook stayed in the kitchen for a while, observing Jin before finally agreeing and exiting the space. Jin felt a sense of relief when Jungkook departed, allowing him to concentrate on his task at hand. Not long after finishing his work, the doorbell chimed, and he collected the meal that Jungkook had ordered.

After arranging everything, he proceeded to one of the spare bedrooms to change his clothes, swapping his outfit for something more relaxing and less cookie-scented.

Once he finished getting ready, he went back downstairs and was immediately puzzled when he saw Jungkook in the kitchen enjoying a cookie.

"You changed your clothes?" Jin looked at Jungkook with a puzzled expression, full of questions.

Jungkook gazed back at him, equally puzzled. "Yes, I did," he replied. "This outfit is different from what I had on before. My previous suit was dark blue, but this one is black. I also had a tie on earlier, but now-" Jungkook stopped in his tracks when he noticed Jin's outfit. "Seokjin, are you aware that there's a part missing from your shirt? Likewise, those shorts-"

"My shirt is not missing any part of it. It's the style of the shirt, and don't talk about my shorts, either. What needs to be talked about is why you are wearing a suit in the house?"

"I followed your advice to wear something comfortable, and that's exactly what I did. I believe it's perfectly fine for me to wear a suit, especially when we have guests coming over. Some of those guests know me as their boss." Jungkook stated as he continued to stare at Jin.

Jin sighed, "Okay, fine, I guess."

"Seokjin, are you aware that your stomach is showing?"

"Yes, Jungkook, it's the style of the shirt. I am also aware my legs are showing too, which is usually the case when you wear shorts."

Jungkook took a deep breath and scanned the room before moving to the opposite side of the kitchen counter. He stood there, picked up another cookie, and concentrated on it.

"Do you like the cookies?"

"I enjoyed the initial one I tried. I'll share my feedback on this one once I give it a go."

"Okay-"

"Seokjin, I know it's important for you to wear what makes you feel comfortable, and I respect your choice of clothing. However, I must be candid and mention that it's proving to be a bit distracting for me, especially with guests scheduled to visit. I believe now may not be the best time for me to deal with this kind of distraction. Could you possibly wear something different, please?"

Jin arched an eyebrow, observing Jungkook's avoidance of eye contact as he spoke. This led to a thought crossing his mind, resulting in a smile appearing on his face.

"What kind of distraction am I causing you?" Jin asked, strolling over to Jungkook. As he approached Jungkook, the answer to his question became clear, causing Jin to smile even more. He proceeded to stand behind him, embracing him and placing his hands intentionally on the noticeable bulge in Jungkook's pants.

"Seokjin-"

"Does it turn you on seeing me dressed like this?" Jin inquired, a smile on his face as he ran his fingers over Jungkook's covered arousal.

Jungkook swallowed and shifted Jin's hand as he faced him, "Seokjin, this-" a kiss from Jin cut off his words. "I'd be happy to help you with that before they get here."

Unluckily, neither of them was able to say another word as the doorbell chimed.

"I guess they are here. I will go let them in. Think of something else." Jin said, leaning in to kiss Jungkook once more. With a playful smile, he whispered, "Imagine me without clothes."

Jungkook closed his eyes and rested against the counter as Jin exited the kitchen. He then shifted his attention to all the meetings and work he had upcoming as he sought to find something to distract his thoughts.

Despite his efforts, he found it increasingly difficult to focus as his mind kept wandering to Jin. Eventually, he gave up and reached for his phone to send a message.

*****

As Jin opened the door for Taehyung and Jimin, his phone suddenly vibrated. Upon checking, he noticed a message from Jungkook that caused him to chuckle out loud.

"I highly recommend you consider my request and change your outfit to something else. I think we should also take into consideration what we decide to wear in this house in the future and the impact it could have on one another. Due to my current situation, I am going to take a shower and will join you and our guest shortly."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 1.2K 13
Seokjin is a popular actor well known in Korea. He had won many awards and came in first place for the most handsome actor. The actor is thrown off g...
76.7K 3.1K 25
Pacifiers and papers, things Jin never knew would occupy his mind at once. A college student in his last year of pediatric nursing, Kim Seokjin is ha...
134K 6.5K 58
Once a popular bully now the victim of his own past bully victim. Min Yoongi a past bully, meets his past victim Jeon Jungkook once transferring to h...
701K 29.8K 51
a cold hearted and troublemaker joen jungkook, Fuck boy Kim taehyung, and a spoiled rich brat park jimin what happened when their fathers forced the...