The Department!

By TarajiBookShelf

⚠️Warning. Include ADULT Content.⚠️ Fantasia is the chief of the NYPD the 5th precinct where her rival ex-be... More

Lets Be Cops:
Lies she Told
Power Means Everything
Butt Dial Your Speed Dial
Girl crush
Not The L- Word
Worst Case Scenario
Her Deadly Signature
Grief-talk
An Angel From The Past
Gay For You
Halle's New Hustle
Long Distance 1
Sneaky Sex Or Genuine Love?
A Moment Of Truth!
Part 2
Thanksgiving Dinner.
The Love House
Sneaky Freaky
Search party
A Silent Pain
A Fantasia Gesture
Back To Love
Family & Media
Incapable Of Letting Go
Imperfect love
Lets Talk politics
Desperate Times...
How Taraji Met Tasia
Nowhere without You!
?
The Shooting
The Scar: 1
The Scar: 2
A House Full Of Lust
Is She Guilty?
Lies She Told: 2
Fantasia Tells It
It Must Be God!
Vengeance!
Paris Wedding ♥️
My Wife's Enemy
So Much Love In The Family
Is The War Over?
Halle Broke Her Mother
The yes, Pleasure!
The Honeymooners:
The Dream
Part 4
Stalker-ish
Not Without A Fight
Power Means Everything: 2
impulsiveness!
Winning Or Losing?
Between Sisters: 1
Finding Us Again.
Out Of Love
Part 5:
Strangers
Coolest Moms
So Into My Ex!
Slumber Party
Family Fued
Case Sealed.
Hide & Seek
Body Double!
Face claims:
What The Future Holds...
Legal Spouse
Re-Candling
Happiness In The Family
Screwed!
Body Double 2
The Make Up Gesture
Two Wrongs, Nothing Right.
Part 6
The City Of Memories.
Longest Ride.
Kids' Expectations
The Toy!
Secret Admirer
Secret Admirer 2
Bitter-sweet
Danielle falls
Black & Blue
Obsessed With Obssession
Problems In bed
The Queen's Fix
The house Full Of Love
Growing In Love
The Public:
Part 7: MONEY
Love Still Exist
College Delusions
The Real Villain
Suicidal
The Wrong Sister
The Ex In My System
Fed Up!
Nice Meeting You
We Need Each Other
Sexual Frustrations
The Boy Is Mine.
Another 1
Part 8: We Rise!
Seductions
Karma
Caught In A Lie!
Uncomfortable...
The Doghouse!
The Wife's Punishment
Trapped To Explosives
Alcohol Bottle..
Ghosted
Stalker-ish: 2
Subconsciously!
The Traitor
Awakening
Drifting & Reminiscing
The Wife's Mistress
Her Bad Choice
Birthday & A Phycopath
The Phone Call
The "lost" BET!
Gabi Let it out!

Between Sisters 2:

463 36 14
By TarajiBookShelf

Dream continues...

Fantasia and Lisa are tassled for a while. Lisa was losing the tassel she pulled a knife from a knife block and pointed it at Fantasia.
Gabi texted Taraji immediately.
*come to the Penthouse now! Hurry, she is about to kill her*

Lisa walked closer to Fantasia with a knife. Fantasia laughed like a maniac.
"what are you gonna do with that, Slaughter me?" she asked laughing disrespectfully. Lisa raised the knife to stab Fantasia. Gina caught her hand in the air and slowly took the knife from her hands.

"Let me kill this maniac!" Lisa cried out. "You can never win a battle with the devil baby my sister is worse than the devil," Gina said.
Fantasia snatched the knife from her sister, and with the same pace, Lisa pulled another one. Gina and Gabi gasped...

Taraji unlocked and opened the door. Lisa and Fantasia were about to kill each other. Gina and Gabi were both so scared. They breathed with relief.
"Get your girl Taraji," Lisa yelled she looked scared. "stand down Lisa I don't have to get my girl, she will hurt you, don't even try. Stand down. Take a walk." Taraji said. Lisa tossed the knife on the counter, she picked up a jacket, and walked out. "I will make sure she's safe," Gabi said following Lisa.

"So this is it Taraji, you fucking my sister?"
"I'm not. Infect I met somebody new. It ain't Gina, I wanted her to be Gina but Gina refused. That is too bad cause I was never gonna Mary Gina cause she's your sister. But this girl? We might really be facing polygamy. She's a wife material unlike you my beautiful wife! But yeah. I did kiss Gina. But that's all, she doesn't want me anymore" Taraji said laughing. "Sweetheart you can go to bed. I need to talk to my wife"
Gina went to the bedroom.
Fantasia looked at Taraji. "How long are you gonna punish me?" Taraji was gaping at Fantasia's boobs. Fantasia realized that and unbuttoned her shirt. They looked into each other's eyes. "I miss those very much. Nobody got boobs like my wife" Taraji said walking closer.

She unbuttoned Fantasia's shirt all the way down and stripped it off. Pulled her bra and started licking her tities. Fantasia knew how stoned her boobs made her wife feel, she used this to get her wife back.
"Taraji do you love me at all? Is there anything worth me looking like a fool in this marriage? Cause I can do anything because I love you too much. And I deserve all this but I just miss my wife" Fantasia said. Taraji looked into her eyes. "shit I hate that I love you so much. Just shut up and kiss me" she said.
."we have to talk"
"I'm trying to fuck my wife"

"You hurting me? You kissed my sister and now invited another woman into our marriage. I'm hurting"

"I thought you said I should do everything to heal as long as I don't leave my wife. You changed rules on me already?"

Fantasia kept quiet and pulled away from Taraji

"You can go fuck your new woman. Or fuck my sister. But I'm not sleeping with my cheating wife"

Taraji chuckled. "Okay. I will leave you alone" Taraji said heading out. Fantasia pulled her closer then picked her up and placed her on the counter.

"There is my wife. You wanna eat me so good?"
"Yes, but you need to fucking focus on our marriage. I don't care about other women. You need to prioritize us"

"Done."
"you gonna come back to therapy and work on us? Stop walking out on me like you don't want this anymore because you and I both know you want me and you love me too much"

"I will work harder"

"No more Gina, leave my sister the fuck alone before I kill somebody"
Taraji smirked. "Taraji!"

"Okay, okay. No Gina, awe man!"
"Don't fucking test me!" Fantasia warned her wife. Taraji became serious. "Okay, Tasia. I hear you loud and clear"

"This girl, what's her name?"
"Paige Farrow. Hollywood director "

"A white bitch? Since when are you dipping your chocolate tongue in a vanilla-flavored cookie?"
Fantasia asked pulling from her wife, again. Taraji laughed. "I did it to piss off my wife," she said shamelessly.
Fantasia clenched her teeth as she raised her hand to slap her wife. Taraji caught her hand in the air and pulled her closer. "Hurting because your wife is carelessly doing some shit, hurt doesn't it?" Taraji whispered to her wife. "Baby stop. I get it, I feel your hurt now. Please stop Taraji!"

"I can't. She tastes so good!" Fantasia raised her free hand. Her wife caught it too. Now Fantasia was in Taraji's touch and she couldn't escape.
They looked at each other. Fantasia's eyes watered. "let me go. I hate you!" she said feeling pissed off and vulnerable.
Taraji let her go. Fantasia sniffled looking at Taraji with crazy drunk eyes. She was holding Taraji's phone in her hand.
Taraji smiled. "good night. You don't deserve to have a phone. No bitch is gonna be texting my wife tonight"

Taraji smiled knowing she wouldn't be able to unlock her phone. She got off the counter pulled her into a kiss and walked away. She opened the door. "Don't kill anybody while I'm gone"

"If bitches don't learn I'm gonna kill them"

"Whatever don't touch Gina. I don't care about anybody else." Taraji said and walked out.

Fantasia tried to unlock the phone. She failed with all the attempts. The phone was blocked. "She tricked me. That Muthafucker!" She groaned and slammed the phone against the wall screaming

The scream jammed Regina out of her dream!
She gasped breathing heavily. She turned rapidly to Lisa on the other side of her bed, Lisa was snoring softly, deep in her sleep. She snuck out of bed and went to Taraji's room which was currently Fantasia's room. (Remember they live at Jack's place!),

She went to check on her sister. Fantasia was not sleeping. "Hey, what's going on?" Fantasia asked putting her laptop away, Gina walked all the way in, and she got in bed with her sister. "You told me you were so desperate to save your marriage on your last session that you allowed Taraji to see other people..."

"Yeah. I kinda said she could marry another woman. I regret that cause the thought of not knowing what she doing and who she's doing it with, drives me crazy, is the reason I can't sleep I've sat on this bed, typing messages to apologize and ask her back, but I didn't send any of them. They are in my draft, all 29 of them, I was about to write the 30th one. Why the interest? "

"I had a dream that she wanted me to be that woman..."

"What? Gina that would destroy me. You are my sister, despite your history, she is my wife now",

"I know. You damn near beat my ass for it in the dream, Lisa got in between, and the next thing y'all were tussling and then there were knives in the mix, you were ready to stab each other when Taraji came in and talked y'all out of it. I can not live to see the look on your face when you thought I was sleeping with her, you hated me, you wanted to kill me and I can't have my sister mad at me like that, now, I know it is just a dream but I apologize for everything, will you please forgive me for kissing your wife"
Fantasia laughed. "Honey, it's just a dream. You don't owe me nothing. I forgive you, come here" She hugged her sister tight.

"There is more. Taraji was seeing someone in the dream and was committed to her, she was proposing it to be polygamy. Do you know a white girl, by the name of Paige Farrow?"

Fantasia's jaw hung.

"So, you know her? Who is she?"

"Hollywood director. She and Taraji met in Hollywood when Taraji was trying out acting in college. They auditioned for the same movie, they became friends for a while until Taraji pulled out of the gig, she said Acting and Hollywood were not for her. She wanted to be a judge or a head of police or something. A couple of years later, Paige started directing films. Now she is one of the best female directors in Hollywood. Taraji is still obsessed with her movies. When her movie 'Not It!' came out 10+ years ago, she invited Taraji for a premiere, Taraji didn't go and I think their friendship sort of died down from then."

"Oh my Gosh, do your dreams still come true, like they used to when we were growing up?"
"what do you think I'm in your bed for, apologizing and asking questions? My dreams always come true. They may not come out the way I dreamed them but they definitely come true."

"But Taraji isn't into white women, they are not her type"

"she said it was to piss you off. She did it to piss you off!"

"oh my gosh. What the fuck do I do?"

"how the hell will I know!?"

"you are the psychic. You tell me! Gina tell me, think about anything, think something out. I can't lose my wife to the prettiest girl in the world. Have you met Paige?"

Gina pulled the laptop and typed on the search engine.

She saw the pictures of Paige on the Internet. "oh my gosh, she was named the most beautiful woman in the world by People magazine twice!"

"I know okay. That is why I said it. That girl is overrated. I can't lose my wife to an overrated overachiever and overall talented woman in Hollywood. I can't lose my wife into Hollywood, so think like a psychic right now and tell me what to do and what not to do"

"Make it personal. Break the rules of your therapy but you need to make sure that whatever you doing to break these rules... Is worth it and guarantee your wife back. Cause if you break the rules and it all ends up falling apart so will your marriage cause you can not unbreak the rules once you break them"

Fantasia nodded. "it's gonna be hard!"

"yes. But is it worth it? Buy her flowers, write her notes, show up in her chambers, call, text her, and swallow your pride and ego all the way down to your digestive system. Then wait and see, but I guarantee you she won't let a good woman go, or she would be stupid."

"I'm the good woman?"

"We need to pretend that you are!"
Fantasia gasped, picked up her pillow, and whacked her sister they chuckled. "can I sleep in here tonight?"
"sure. But I can't stay. I gotta go"
"Tasia is almost 2 in the morning, where are you going?" Gina asked.
Fantasia got up and changed then pulled her house keys from one of her purses. "can't this wait till morning?"

"A freaking psychic just predicted my future, basically the end of my marriage, you really don't know me if you think I'm gonna stay in that bed one more minute."

"but Tasia your car is still at the shop, what are you gonna do, call a cab?"
"Precisely," she said and clicked on her phone.
"See there is one available now. See you in a couple of hours, if this doesn't go well at all, I will see you in half an hour"
Gina shook her head. Fantasia left.

In 20 minutes she was at her house. The house she bought for Taraji. She realized Taraji's car was not in the driveway.
She took a deep breath unlocked and invited herself in.

The new nanny was up trying to get the twins to sleep, they finally went to bed, after she gave them warm milk. She gasped at Fanatsia's presence stepping away. "don't be afraid. I live here too. Those are my kids. You can ask my wife or my big kids"
"She's not home. She is still at work. But I recognize you from those pictures" She pointed at their wedding photos. Fantasia looked at them. "that was the happiest day of my life, I was dying but I was the happiest" the nanny smiled. "funny, that is what Mrs Barrino says about that day. The happiest day of her life. What happened if you don't mind me asking? Why ain't you home with your family?"
"I Betrayed my wife. Now she wants out. I don't know what to do because I don't think I know how to breathe without her. I want my wife back. I miss my family more than anything in the world. This is my happy place."

"Your wife misses you too. She can't eat, she can't stay home, and she literally sleeps at work. She misses you too."

While they were talking, Taraji's call pulled over. "that's her. I'm going to take the kids to their beds" The nanny picked one baby and exited the room.

She then came back for the other one.
"your babies are a handful, they didn't wanna sleep, they wanted to play at this hour, imagine"

"you should put down the law, they take advantage if you go soft on their little asses,"

"your wife mentioned that you knew how to handle them. Will you give me pointers in the morning please"

"if I will be here, sure I will," Fantasia said. The Nanny smiled. "Thank you. I see why my boss is crazy about you. You are intimidating and one wouldn't talk to you, but in reality, you are so understanding and easy to converse with"

"thank you. The former Nanny didn't like me at all"

"Taraji told me. Well, your wife fired her because of it. She said she couldn't let a woman who hates the mother of her kids babysit her kids, it made no sense. She's very protective of you"

Fantasia blushed. The nanny walked away with another sleeping kid. The front door opened. Taraji walked in slowly shut the door and slammed her forehead on it, breathing hard like she didn't wanna come home. She looked miserable. She caught a glimpse of the light in the room and turned rapidly.
Their eyes met.
Taraji's heart was rising.
"Taraji baby, I miss you. I can't sleep, I can't breathe baby I miss you. Please take me back, please Taraji take me back and I promise I will never pull any BS in this marriage"

"promise?" Taraji was whispering. "I promise. Baby I vow to you. I double promise"
Taraji walked away.
Fantasia's tears ran down. She was about to break down when her phone beeped.

*Baby are you coming to bed?*
She gasped her tears back inside and wiped them. She sighed with relief and went upstairs.

In the master bedroom. The door was wide open. She stepped inside and shut the door. She heard a shower running. She waited in bed for her wife.
After a while, Taraji came out lotioned her body, and put on her jammies.
They haven't said a word to each other.
Taraji got in bed.
"How are we doing this? How do you want me to fix this?" Fantasia asked. "one day at a time. Come home, 'cause I'm lonely and miserable without you. The kids ask me questions every night about your return, I started avoiding them. This is not fair to us. It is unfair to the kids as well. So come home. Let's figure out this thing on our own without any help, I will call Dr. Mayweather to reschedule our sessions for later this year, but right now, we do this our way." Trash said.
Fantasia nodded.

"I can't wait to officially come home to you and the kids. You have no idea how miserable I've been without you guys"

"yeah? Does your misery include you sleeping at work to avoid coming home to an empty bed?" Taraji asked. "no because I couldn't fall asleep at all in your bed at the penthouse. Everything reminded me of you. I could smell you. I was starting to lose my mind"

"Well, we don't have to soldier on without each other. I don't care, fuck ego, I just want you home. Let's work on us. Work harder"

"I'm in. All the way in, Taraji I love you" Fantasia said. "there is still a lot of making up to do Fantasia, you might not hear me say those words for a long time" Taraji said. Fantasia nodded with curled lips, she desperately wanted to hear those words coming from Taraji. "I get it. Let's catch some sleep, good night baby"

"good night. I'm glad you home" Taraji said genuinely.
They both turned to their sides and eventually fell asleep. Which was good because Fantasia hadn't slept this well in a very long time.

**********

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 764 22
⚠⚠THIS BOOK DOES COVER SOME VERY SENSITIVE TOPICS, CHAPTERS CONTAINING TRIGGERING TOPICS WILL BE LABELED⚠⚠ One, a single parent, struggles in a cramp...
124K 7.5K 108
When the cameras cut, the scenes not captured by the lens are what the people really want to see. When the lights go down, dark desires come out.
50.5K 2.2K 35
Something New is a book about finding a love you never knew existed, recovering love you thought was lost, and letting go of a love that doesn't serv...