Redamancy

By dec3rd

Sunwoo a flirty boy surprisingly has fallen in love with an anti romantic girl who he has poured all the affe... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Note 🌈

Finale

25 1 0
By dec3rd

"Wait! Why must I trust you? No, let me go!"

"Shut up and just walking!"

Maybe that was the worst idea to put Sunwoo and Chanhee together in a room. It was too loud because Sunwoo didn't trust Chanhee to doll him up and the older had no time and space to hear anything from him.

It made Soobin laugh upon seeing Sunwoo's scared face - eyes almost bulging out, lips pouted and fine lines started to appear along his forehead while being dragged to the guest room where the girl held the knob.

"Soobin honey, my love..." Sunwoo suddenly pleaded. "What I mean is, I can go with you but why must he help me out?"

"He's good, Sunwoo," she assured. "Trust him just once."

Soobin then opened the door into the spacious room, an outfit had been prepared inside. It was quite a sight on the mannequin which Sunwoo couldn't resist coming closer and touch it to prove that it was real.

"Jacob chose that for you..." She scratched her hair. "I don't know if you like it or not."

"It's too perfect," he let out an airy scoff as his fingers trailed down the fabric.

"Okay!" Chanhee's clap snapped everyone to reality, slightly pushing Soobin out of the room. "You go, princess. I swear nobody wants to be late tonight."

At that, the girl waved her hand towards her boyfriend as the door slowly closed swallowing her behind. In no time, it would be a loud battle between the two boys who had different mindsets about fashion and style.

It was the hardest job for Chanhee.

But, at last, Chanhee succeeded. Even he was taken aback at the result, let alone the boy. His eyes grew bigger upon seeing his reflection in the mirror. He was dazzling.

"Wear this!" Chanhee excitedly patted his shoulder, beckoning him to the black suit to be paired with the white shirt hugging his body.

The older squealed at the beauty of the designer suit prepared by Jacob and how it was perfect on Sunwoo. But, when Chanhee glanced over the clock, the squeal eventually turned into a fearful scream.

"You guys gonna be late," he jumped and stood facing Sunwoo, fixing his fringe. "Perfect! Let's go."

While Chanhee opened the door, Sunwoo nervously moved his limbs and dusted off the expensive suit. And that was when all his movement eventually halted upon seeing Chae Soobin in front of the door.

She was too beautiful to be described with words. Her long black dress and his black suit seemed to have come in a pair. They looked like royals.

"I'm glad Jacob measured the suit perfectly," Soobin breathed out, a hand elegantly placed on her chest. "You look good."

"You know..." Sunwoo tugged on her sleeve and for a moment he realized, he barely saw her in anything else other than long sleeves. "If the moon is a human, it's gonna be you."

It was still hard for the girl to adapt to the cheesiness but the squeal came out from Chanhee instead, announcing that they should get going by now.

"Have fun you two!" He slammed the door of the passenger seat as soon as Soobin safely jumped in. "Drive safe, Sunwoo!"

Soobin rolled down the window, weirdly eyeing her friend who now was cupping his thin waist. "I'm offended to be thrown away like this. But, we'll get going."

Chanhee rolled his eyes before he desperately shooed them away.

The late evening ride was accompanied by the music blasted from the radio which made the driver excitedly move around and eventually was hit by Soobin with a stern 'Eyes on the road'.

"Why are you so stiff?" Sunwoo questioned the girl who seemed unable to move like him. He noticed how she huffed every so often as if to calm her furious heartbeats.

He found it weird because if anything, it was supposed to be him to feel nervous.

"I rarely showed up, Sunwoo. You know that too," she glanced over at him. "Honestly, I turned down this event. That's why my family left first."

It startled Sunwoo to the core that he almost hit the brake abruptly which might harm them. But, luckily, he still got the sanity left.

"What makes you change your mind?" He questioned which she shrugged.

"Because Jacob told me that he already picked your outfit," she avoided Sunwoo's gaze as she looked at the orange sky outside before she shyly spoke. "And I wonder how the suit looks on you."

A chuckle was then heard, and Sunwoo extremely felt cocky. He seemed to have a new interest nowadays - to see Chae Soobin getting shy. And he would make sure that this whole night, he would be seeing that.

It was then that they arrived in the lobby of the 5-star hotel, a valet was getting ready on the driver's side to take the car away. Sunwoo slightly bowed to him before he rushed to Soobin's side to help her out.

As he held out his hand for her to grab and another hand worked to fix the end of the dress, thousands of camera flashes already captured the sweet moves and at the same time blinded their eyes.

"Ready?" Sunwoo looked down at the girl who gave a last touch on her dress before she looked up at him and linked her arm around his.

"Yes..."

The two then trailed the red carpet towards the hall, whispering something into each others' ears that surely would be captured and spread on the internet tonight. For, they were the sweetest couple so far.

"Hey, lovebirds..." Jacob had been waiting at the entrance of the hall, bro hugging Sunwoo next. "I'm happy you made it."

"And I hope your sister won't make any surprise like this again," he whispered into Jacob's ears, his expression seemed like he was so done with her. And that had earned him a hit. "Ouch!"

Their playful interaction somehow made Jacob's heart full. For, he finally could see Soobin's sincere smile again after so long.

"Chae, go to Mother and Father first. I'm taking Sunwoo around for a while," Jacob politely beckoned his sister towards where the parents were. "It won't be long, I promise!"

"Tch... I didn't say anything," she rolled her eyes and walked away.

Though Sunwoo knew the relationship between Soobin and her stepmother was now fine, a small part of him still hadn't believed it yet. His eyes still lingered on her even while Jacob introduced him to some people.

Strange enough, though Sunwoo didn't come from a wealthy family, he seemed to be known too well by all the guests inside this hall. Girls were ecstatic to get to talk to him which had triggered Chae Soobin.

"If I were you, I wouldn't leave my boy alone like that," her stepmother whispered, playful eyes looking at her.

"He's too dazzling," her father then added. "Don't you worry?"

Soobin internally screamed with sealed eyes, huffing next to control her cool. That was the consequence of being in public, too many eyes were watching.

"I'll go..." She announced which earned giggles from both her parents.

Elegantly, she approached the group ahead, which consisted of Jacob, Sunwoo and two girls whom Soobin knew the faces but not the names. But, she clearly, hated the way the girls looked at her boyfriend.

Grimacing, she swiftly squeezed herself between the boys, her arm smoothly linked around Sunwoo's as she lovingly looked up at him. The boy obviously, was shocked but he played along.

"Oh my god, Chae Soobin..." One of the girls seemed to be in denial. "It's an honour to see you in person."

"You're pretty in real life," another girl spoke up.

"Thanks... I wish I could talk more to you two but I'm sorry I have to take these gentlemen away," Soobin was smiling but the sarcasm was too evident making Jacob secretly giggle.

The older led the way while the couple walked at the back, Soobin no longer relied on Sunwoo.

The boy then leaned down to her ear, whispering, "It's too obvious."

"What is?" She asked back.

"The jealousy..."

"What?" Scoffing, she glared at him. "I-"

Soobin was unable to say her stance, when a song suddenly played in the hall, the melody was soothing. And when the lyrics were heard, she was left stunned.

A crying child, pouring out starlight,
I got lost in the night.

A smile crept up on her face and her eyes lit up. The lyrics were insanely beautiful and the voice sounded familiar.

"Oh, Sunwoo's song," Jacob said, immersing himself in the good music. "I surely made a good choice signing him as the first producer and artist in my newly established company."

His new brag - his passion that had led to a career.

"Why never I know about this song? What's the title?" She eagerly asked her boyfriend.

"It's a surprise?" Sunwoo shrugged. "Survive the Night is the title."

"Nice..." She shut her eyes, analyzing every word sang which made her smile.

Seeing her smile somehow made Sunwoo do the same, a small thought played in his head. Had only she known, he wrote the song while thinking about her.

It was then the couple stepped out, away from cameras and attention, only the moonlight being the company as they sat down on the grass. It reminded Sunwoo of the day she walked barefoot after leaving Minju's wedding. Back then and today, she was still pretty.

"Oh! I almost forgot," he rummaged in his pocket, fishing out a small velvet box. "Lucky, I bring this along!"

"What's that?" Soobin curiously asked just to have her eyes widened when Sunwoo opened the box.

It was a necklace with a small rainbow locket. It was unique and cute which had piqued her interest. Sunwoo took it out and put it around her neck, feeling satisfied that it suited her so well.

"Too beautiful," he tucked her baby hair.

"Why a rainbow?" She asked, eyeing down at the locket hanging.

"It's us," he started. "The journey towards us is like the rainbow - endless. But, it is worth it."

As they shared a loving gaze, everything flashed before his eyes. The struggles to get her attention, the effort to show her the sincerity and all sorts of pain they both went through to get here. It was hard for them but it was a great experience to finally feel the redamancy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 1.7K 56
Kevin had a bad view of everything though he spoke positive words to everyone. He would overthink things, but weird ones that made him really likab...
6.7K 199 18
π™±π™Ύπšˆπ™½π™΄πš‡πšƒπ™³π™Ύπ™Ύπš 𝚑 πšπšŽπšŠπšπšŽπš› π™Έπš— πšπš‘πš’πšœ πš‹πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚈/𝙽 πš’πšœ πšŒπš˜πš—πšπš’πšπšŽπš—πš & πšπš˜πš–πš’πš—πšŠπš—πš, 𝚜𝚘 πš—πš˜ πšœπš‘πš’ πš˜πš› πšœπšžπš‹ 𝚈/𝙽...
820 31 8
β€’ we all broke our own rules for someone β€’ ❝ i think we're just going to have to be secretly in love with each other and leave it at that. ❞ || tb...
My Mistake By Fel

Fanfiction

26.6K 1.3K 29
When Jay, his spouse experienced a terrible incident, Sunghoon was there to help. Jay, however, was only grateful to his first love who returned with...