Redamancy

By dec3rd

Sunwoo a flirty boy surprisingly has fallen in love with an anti romantic girl who he has poured all the affe... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Finale
Note 🌈

51

18 1 0
By dec3rd

It was the happiest moment of Sunwoo's life when he got to hear the melodic sound produced by his own hands.

The smile outstretched on his face was the sincerest as his fingers elegantly trailed the strings of the guitar. Once in a while, he exchanged glances with Haechan who sat across from him harmonizing the song they played.

It seemed like the two suns were now the artists of the cafe.

"Oooh... surprisingly it sounds good," Haechan said, putting the guitar on a rest.

"I told you. You just have to trust me," Sunwoo raised a brow, reaching out his hand for an unnecessary shake.

The playful noise then erupted from the two at the small stage Chanhee prepared in the corner of the cafe which then earned some headshakes from the audiences. These two boys surely were the loudest among the staff and the shameless ones. No wonder, the boss had given them the new task - as the entertainers.

The two then made their way to the table occupied by a female and three males. While the female was immersed in her phone seemed like she would be absorbed into it, the long-neck male raised his palm in the air, waiting for Sunwoo to touch it and the other one with a beanie wrapped around his head constantly clapping. And the last one was in his world, screaming something unclear into Haechan's ear.

"You play the guitar well," Changmin ruffled Sunwoo's hair as soon as the younger sat down next to him and it resulted in the boy cursing the older under his breath.

"I've always been good in everything I do," he replied and then Changmin slapped him on the back. "Ouch!"

"It's still weird to see you two interacting so well," Haechan voiced out his opinion, his pointing fingers flickered between the two. "I guess, you guys are closer now."

"Nobody can escape my charm," Sunwoo sassily remarked, his tongue poking out through his cheek as he slumped against the chair. But then, his eyes lingered over the one and only female who had a funny expression on her. "Noona, how's life?"

The question itself made everyone around the table giggle for its too randomness. What a weird choice of question to earn someone's attention. However, after some time getting to know Sunwoo, they seemed to have adapted to such a mood.

Minju broke her gaze from her phone and glanced over at that specific boy who happened to sit across from her. She was at a loss for words - amused specifically.

"Now, I understand why Juyeon is jealous of you," she started which led everyone to have different reactions and mostly all were dramatic.

A few weeks had passed after Juyeon was charged with defamation, spreading rumours and harassment. Since then, nobody ever talked about him, he practically, was invisible even when one of them crossed paths with him. It was quite shocking to suddenly talk about someone who was nearly forgotten about.

"Why is that, noona?" Sunwoo asked, to end the awkwardness.

"These..." Minju showed her phone screen which she was logged into her social media, scrolling down Chae Soobin's page on the space where her pictures were tagged. "This is massive. Chae chose to show herself more in public and boom! You make the headlines as well."

Eric took the phone and had the treat for his eyes upon seeing all the glamorous candid pictures. Not only did Soobin look pretty but his best friend whom he thought had nothing suddenly appeared so expensive.

He gasped at a picture of the couple walking down the sidewalk, laughing at their only-knew joke. Then Haechan was awed when Soobin was seen smiling ever so endearing and Sunwoo next to her was adoring her features.

"This is the plot twist nobody couldn't expect," Kevin jolted up from his seat, scooted closer to Sunwoo and lightly massaged his shoulder. "From nobody to somebody, Sunwoo surely has won."

The boy proudly smiled, suddenly feeling shy of all the compliments. At this point, Sunwoo was sure that he had nothing to go against or to retaliate. And he managed to shine the brightest, thanks to his new girlfriend, Chae Soobin.

It was then that the girl's name lingered all over the space of his head, and suddenly Changmin answered his phone which seemed to be a call from the same girl. Judging from the confusion planted on his face as he tried to understand what his friend was talking about, everyone was assuming that it wasn't good.

"Is she coming?" Was the first question asked by Kevin as Changmin ended the call.

But, in Sunwoo's head, he was querying, why she didn't call him.

"Umm..." Changmin looked hesitant, he seemed to be arranging the good words in his head to be delivered.

And it had raised the tension.

"Just say it!" Minju's patience was running thin and eventually disappeared. "Did something happen to Chae?"

Furiously blinking, Changmin slowly moved his head towards Sunwoo. A subtle gulp was seen and the hesitancy hadn't disappeared yet.

"She's at home and she needs you there," at that, Sunwoo felt his heart quicken inside his chest, suddenly it felt suffocated.

He didn't like this.

Sets of whys were then erupted around the table, worries were all over them like grey clouds with thunderstorms striking. Only Haechan managed to stay calm, softly he pulled Sunwoo away from the rest who were now pressing Changmin for an explanation.

"I can trust you, right?" The boy asked, his sharp gaze on Sunwoo was piercing.

"W-Why?" As soon as the question escaped his mouth, two keys dangling with each other stalled in the air. "What's this?"

"Take my bike and rush to her," Haechan said, placing the keys into Sunwoo's palm. "C'mon. We both know that 'she needs you' means something is happening. So, go!"

It seemed like Haechan was the pedal Sunwoo didn't know he needed. The pedal that would push him forward when he was about to swerve away from the right path. The pedal that would wake him up when he was unable to think straight.

Realizing it too late, Sunwoo grasped the keys tighter before he started taking two steps backwards, meeting Eric's eyes in the process.

"Where are you going?" The short boy asked, already standing on his feet which later all eyes were on Sunwoo.

"Later, Eric," he raised a palm in the air. "Bye, guys!"

And he dashed out through the exit and eventually disappeared into nowhere leaving everyone speechless except Changmin.

"It's gonna be a fantastic night," he said lowly.

The roaring engine from the bike echoed within the wide lawn of the mansion which surely would catch attention - if only there was anybody home. However, it was so silent. Multiple cars that usually would line up at the garage were now gone, leaving only the SUV that belonged to Chae Soobin and another car that seemed familiar but was hard to recall.

Chanhee's car? - Sunwoo pondered as he took off the helmet from his head.

"Sunwoo!"

The voice called for his name had concreted his guess.

Chanhee sped walking, too despising the idea of running or jogging. And that was understandable though it took quite some time for Sunwoo to wait until he finally arrived closer.

"You... came on time..." Chanhee panted.

"Where is Soobin?" Sunwoo immediately questioned, trailing the older's hand that was pointing towards the backyard.

Maybe Chanhee was about to say something but Sunwoo didn't wait. He ran in the opposite direction of the wind-blown, slightly struggling. But, that wouldn't be a problem because he would rather do anything for her.

Nonetheless, he was left speechless at the sight in front of him. The all too well Chae Soobin ducked down in front of a bush of beautiful grown daisies.

"My... daisies," his voice suddenly cracked, and a strange feeling came engulfing him.

The girl drew the sweetest smile upon her face as he looked at him and remarked, "I saved them - the daisies."

"You kept them?"

"Mhm..."She scooted closer to the shocked boy. "I nearly lost them but strangely, they survived. Just like our shared feelings."

Sunwoo felt a strike right into his chest. A hand was placed on his heart, and his face frowned. He was all about drama, no doubt.

"Oh!" Suddenly he was reminded of the purpose of being here. "Are you good? Why do you need me here?"

She flinched, having her anti-romantic self activated. Suddenly it felt hard to say it as if an explosion would occur anytime soon. But, she knew, she had to - no matter what happened.

"I need you to come with me... We will have to make a formal appearance."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 1.7K 56
Kevin had a bad view of everything though he spoke positive words to everyone. He would overthink things, but weird ones that made him really likab...
62.3K 3K 12
All Arthit wants from Kongpob is love. Is love something Kongpob willing to give his Oon? { Bitter sweet ending. Happy ending only for Arthit. } Cove...
31.7K 2.3K 62
A destroyed love, a man turned into a monster, and a girl caught in the middle. Is her love enough to save him? UPDATED EVERY THURSDAY
My Mistake By Fel

Fanfiction

26.4K 1.3K 29
When Jay, his spouse experienced a terrible incident, Sunghoon was there to help. Jay, however, was only grateful to his first love who returned with...