Authority (✓)

By cutegir2002

Story by: cutegir2002 >>>>>> A story of the mafia king's son- Jeon Jungkook and his brother's boy friend- Kim... More

Introduction
Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
Q/A
12
13
14
15
16
17
Q/A{2}
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35(M)
36(M)
37(M)
38
39(M)
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54(M)
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62🔞
63
64
65
66
67
68
69🔞
70
72
73
74
75
76
77(End)
Epilogue
Promotion
Special Chapter ♥️

71

3K 274 120
By cutegir2002

Word count: 4110...

Double update...

Do lots and lots of comments as it is a double update and long chapter, shower the chapter with lots of comments pwease.

Next day...

"Thank you so much enuwoo for helping us to get these clothes from hyung's." Jungkook spoke hugging his best friend who came to drop their outfits of the day from their other mansion.

"No need to thank me dude, it's fine. And yeah everything is set, just be ready and come in front of everyone once I announce your name." Enuwoo spoke patting Jungkook's back who nodded his head.

"I understand, now you go and look after your work. If d.o found you here he will get suspicious." Jungkook spoke, enuwoo smiled at both taekook and walked down. So enuwoo is the party organiser who has been given this contract of organizing this huge party by Nam-hoon whom Jungkook asked to do so.

Taekook began to get ready, but frowned as they heard some whispers outside the room, fortunately the room's door was closed but they still leaned to hear what was going outside.

"Lock the door, and yeah make sure no one should come here." Ji-hoo's voice could be heard well and clearly making taekook frown.

"Looks like they are planning to lock us inside." Tae spoke in a whisper.

"Hmm I think that too, wait." Jungkook spoke as he walked to take his phone, checking the footage of the corridor near his room's door he sighed seeing two body guards standing near his room's door while the door is locked.

"There are two bodyguards outside." He spoke showing tae the footage.

"Now what?" Tae asked getting a bit worried as what if their plan fail.

"I have an idea." Jungkook spoke with a smirk, tae looked at him with confused face. Jungkook dialled someone's number.

"Hello yeonjun you and soobin get near my room and tell the body guards that they have to go to the lawn side. Make sure to give them enough money that shuts their mouth." Jungkook spoke to his trusted man who have been working for him here in Seoul.

"Ok sir." Yeonjun spoke, tae smirked at Jungkook's quick planning. The two got ready knowing yeobin will definitely handle the guards and there weren't even wrong, as after a few minutes the room's door got unlocked and the two males assured them that they are free now.

The two waited for enuwoo to start the party, tae adjusted jungkook's coat and set his wavy long hairs as it was getting time for the male to finally get infront of everyone in his real look. Taking a deep breath Jungkook pecked tae's lips and walked out once he heard the announcement. Tae stayed back waiting for Jungkook to call him, and he did walkes out with full confidence in his real self once Jungkook called him.

Let's see the party scene from start so nothing is missed...

The jeon's mansion was decorated beautifully, big branded cars were coming to jeon's mansion. All business men around South Korea, every channel news reporter was invited to this party. D.o had a wide fake smile on his face as he talked to every person he met politely. He was a master of the facade and he was proving it well. Even being nervous and scared of being exposed or of the person who messaged him he  didn't let anyone see this.

D.o made them get settled on the big round chairs in the living, he walked towards ji-hoo and pulled the male to a corner.

"Have you locked Jungkook and Taehyung in the room or not?" He asked in a whisper.

"Yes I have locked them in jungkook's room, and as it is upstairs no one will hear them even if they try to shout." Ji-hoo spoke.

"That's good, I don't want the two to spoil this big party." D.o mumbled, he smiled at the arriving guests and went to greet them. Only if he knew how everything will be changed in a few minutes. Soon everyone arrived, the media reports have their cameras recording the whole party. A small stage was made in front of the sitting arrangements.

"Hello everyone, may I have your attention please. I am Cha enuwoo the speaker of this party." Enuwoo spoke on the micro phone, everyone clapped. D.o was sitting at the front table along with Nam-hoon and ji-hoo.

"So today this party is arranged to welcome the owner of the Jeon's business and company. Today The Jeon's Tech will get its new owner and the new CEO. But before inviting the main person of the night, I would like to thank you all for being present here and being a part of the memorable night of the Jeon's tech ent." Enuwoo spoke, d.o smirked as he straightened his collar. Everyone clapped, the cameras were ready to capture the new owner of the jeon's tech.

"Now may I invite the owner and the ceo of The Jeon Tech. Mr Jeon Jungkook." Enuwoo spoke moving his hands towards the staircase. D.o who stood up with a smirk, got shocked hearing the name. Not just him everyone present in the place was shocked hearing the name as everyone thought Jeon d.o is going to be the ceo and not Jeon jungkook, just two people knew this and they were the only ones who weren't shocked.

While outside the mansion, in three cars sat yoonmin, liseok and namjin couple can't help but laugh and clap at the shocked face of d.o and all the others.

The cameras turned from d.o to the staircase where appeared the handsome male, looking hot and dashing wearing a black suit, hairs long and wavy giving his aura a different shine. His face was cold as ice, but soon he smiled and waved at the cameras. A hand in his pocket and another waving to the camera the male walked down the stairs like a superstar.

The servants of the mansion were all shocked hearing and seeing Jungkook. None was able to believe their ears and eyes, as they saw the names absolutely different attire and personality.

D.o was highly shocked see this new side of Jungkook, he had never seen Jungkook wearing formal, the male hates being in a group of 5 people, and if he was forced to be in a big gathering he would be shaking in anxiety. But now he had confidence radiating from his body, he was looking like the real boss. Well he is the real boss, this is how the male is and d.o now have to know what the Jeon Jungkook is.

' Surprise surprise.' Jungkook thought.

He smirked a little as he walked passed from d.o making sure to bump his shoulder slightly with the male's, Jungkook walked up on stage and bowed to everyone present in the party. He took the microphone and began to speak.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I am Jeon Jungkook the owner and the Ceo of the Jeon's tech from towards onwards. I would like to assure and promise all the workers working under jeon's tech to have a great and leading future ahead. And I would love to appreciate all of their efforts without them our company is nothing. Jeon's tech is a big family where there is peace and happiness, and I would love to increase the happiness and raise this company. I promise to take this company to a peak from where no one can pull us down." Jungkook spoke confidently, a small smile lingering on his face. He was feeling better, as he was finally able to say and do what he really is and what he really wants. He stared straight into d.o's eyes who was glaring at the male while gritting his teeths.

D.o so wanted to get on the stage and punch Jungkook but he knew he is tied by the person around, if he lose his temper now. Everyone will know what kind of a human he is and his facade will be gone forever. While Jungkook was enjoying the fuming so called brother of his. Only Jungkook knew who blissful and calm he was feeling seeing those eyes glaring at him knowing the male can't even touch him here or ever.

Everyone clapped at Jungkook's words who had a his eyes fixed on d.o. As if he was mocking the male, Jungkook had thought to tease and irritate this male as much as he can. Why? Cause he was loving how d.o' s face was turning red as he tried to control his anger.

"Well, today is a very special and important day of my life. I wish my dad was here to see me taking over his company, but unfortunately we lost him just a week back. But I am sure he would be looking at me and be happy seeing me taking his legacy." Jungkook spoke with a sad face, everyone felt the boy was sad thinking about his father.

He must be missing the male, this is what everyone around thought but honestly Jungkook was happy that han wasn't here instead his dad, ji-hun was watching him on the television screen. Jungkook was sure ji-hun would definitely have a wide proud smile on his face .

"But it's fine, I have my other family members present here. My hyung, Mr Jeon d.o who had always taken care of me since we were born, he was  like a shield for me. He always told me what the real world is, and how does people try to hurt someone just for their own benefit." Jungkook spoke with a fake smile looking at d.o who was tongue tied. The way jungkook's tone and eyes were mocking him was really making d.o feel himself going insane by the amount of anger bubbling in him.

"Apart from my brother there are a few more people who are my family, I would like to introduce you all to them. But before that, let me introduce you all to the most precious person in my life, the one who is closest to my heart, my lifeline, my Husband Jeon Taehyung." Jungkook spoke as he looked towards the staircase, every eye turned to look at the lifeline of the Jeon Jungkook.

Everyone was stunned as the spotlight went on the beauty standing on the staircase with a beautiful smile and an ethereal face. Wearing a beautiful formal attire, black in colour that matched The new Ceo's outfit too. Tae's eyes roamed around the living room, scaning every face and reading every expression. He can clearly see the shocked eyes of d.o staring at him like he some ghost. Tae snickered silently, smiling softly he walked down.

Once again the maids and servants of the house were not able to believe their eyes and ears, the male they have been seeing running around and talking like a kid was their young master's husband, how??

While d.o was no less he was stunned hearing the words spoken by Jungkook. He wasn't believing his ears, did he heard right? Is Taehyung jungkook's husband but how?? The question was all that was roaming in his mind, as he stared at Taehyung walking confidently downstairs. The male was no where the person d.o have been seeing since the day he met him. Well this stupid man is already so stunned and shocked while he has no idea what is waiting for him yet.

D.o can't help but follow tae through his gaze cause today Taehyung was different, his body posture, his eyes, his face everything screamed how confident and strong he was.

The clicks of cameras and flashing were all in the living room as no one wanted to miss a chance to capture the beautiful male. Well why won't they, this will be the biggest news. Because Taehyung was once D.o's boyfriend and Jungkook introducing him as his husband will surely shake the whole of South korea.

Jungkook smiled at his beloved husband as he stepped down from the stage, tae smiled sweetly at Jungkook who had his hands forwarded for the male. Placing his hands on jungkook's tae walked to the stage together with him. The proud smiled on their faces were evident and clear.

The two got up and turned to face the cameras, they smiled together as tae took the microphone from Jungkook.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, first of all I am really really thankful towards all of you to be present at this big day of Jeon's. I, Jeon Taehyung husband of Jeon Jungkook is really glad to be a part of the Jeon family. And I assure you all that no matter what, the jeon's will always have their employees as their priority." Tae spoke and bowed his head slightly to the cameras.

Jungkook smiled  like a Whipped man he is looking at his husband, he took the microphone and began to complete his own speech. Once the family waiting outside saw Jungkook taking the microphone from tae they all understood it was time for their entry.

"So as I said I have a few more people who are my family. Let me call them as well, please welcome Kim namjoon and Kim Seokjin my brother in laws. Min yoongi and min Jimin my closest friends and my love's best friend. Jung hoseok and Jung Lisa My step/half sister and my brother in law." Jungkook spoke, tae clapped his hands as the two enjoyed the shocked faces of all the people present.

Kim's and jeon's are friends?? No not just friends they are relatives?? D.o was frozen on his place as he heard the names. Loud sound of foot steps made each and every person snap back to reality, the cameras now turned towards the entrance from where the three couples walked in. Namjin, yoonmin and hosa.

Taekook clapped together welcoming their family who smiled at the two and stood near the stage turning their faces to look at the stage. Their family didn't forgot to smile at the them proudly.

"Ok I am sure many people would be confused, let me make something clear. Kim namjoon is my husband's real brother and Jung Lisa is my step sister. I hope you all won't be confused anymore." Jungkook cleared looking at the people in front, the reports so wanted to ask many questions but they weren't allowed to ask any questions tonight.

"So... This would be the end of my speech, I am sure everyone will welcome me in the business field with open hearts. I promise to do my best and make the Jeon tech. A worldwide famous company. I would be glad if all the people present here will give me support and love. Thank you for coming to my welcoming party, I wish you all a great future ahead." Jungkook spoke as he bowed his head slightly and passed the microphone to enuwoo, who spoke a few words as in thanking everyone and all. While taekook was having a hard time not laughing at the pale face of d.o.

It seems as if d.o can't breath, well we can't blame him. He have so many plans for today but tsk...

"The reports want to click pictures of all of you." Enuwoo informed, Jungkook nodded as they as in the three couple along with taekook clicked pictures together.

"Can we get a few pictures of the ceo and his spouse." A report spoke, Jungkook looked at tae who gave a slight nod with a small yet soft smiles on their faces.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around tae's waist as the two stood close to each other, polite smile on their face as they posed. Jungkook smirked slightly as he saw d.o still staring at him cause Jungkook took all what d.o had planned to get. Being a tease he is, Jungkook turned his face towards tae as he placed his lips on tae's who smiled and placed his palms on jungkook's chest.

The reports got many shots of the same pose as they looked too cute while being in the kiss position. They all were sure the couple's picture would bring lots of views to the.

Soon the guest began to meet the couple who didn't left each other's side for a second, namjin, yoonmin and hosa were also near the two as they met the business people. One by one the guest began to leave as the party was nearly getting over, d.o was waiting for every guest to go so he could exchange a few words with his brother.

Everyone walked out leaving Just Kim's, min's, jung's, jeon's, guards, Nam-hoon and Ji-hoo in the living room with the servants and guards all around.

"Where are they?" Tae asked looking at hoseok who just disconnected the call with ji-hun who informed him that him along with all the kids and Ara are reaching here soon.

"They are almost here." Hoseok replied with a soft smile.

"That was really a great party kook." Namjoon spoke patting Jungkook's shoulder who smiled.

"Yeah, actually d.o hyung did all the preparation, right?" Jungkook spoke as he looked at d.o who had enough of this facade, he didn't care if Kim's min's and jung's were here. D.o marched towards Jungkook and held his collar who didn't even flinch or react.

"YOU BASTARD, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE. HOW DARE HOU DECLARE YOURSELF AS THE CEO." D.o shouted close to Jungkook's face who made a disgusted face.

"Damn hyung please move a bit I can't tolerate this bad smell." Jungkook spoke, d.o gritted his teeth.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?"D.o spoke clenching his jaw, tae rolled his eyes as he motioned the guards standing there. The guards held d.o from his arms and pulled the male back who was stunned.

"Heck why are you all pulling me aren't you all afraid to lose your life. Leave me bastard I am your boss." D.o spoke thrashing in the guard's hands who gave damn to his words.

"Kookie, I swear I have never seen a person as dumb as him. He still thinks he is their boss when in reality you are the boss." Tae spoke with a mocking chuckle d.o. glared at the male.

"You bitch." D.o spoke, but yelped as he felt a hard kick on his knee. He snapped his head to look at Jimin who kicked his leg.

"You dare to call my best friend a bitch." Jimin spoke in a blank tone.

"Jungkook what is all this huh? Since when is Taehyung your husband and how the hell are Kim's tae's family? How can you take my right? I am the elder son of Jeon's this is my right to get all the things owned by dad." D.o shouted, everyone stared at him with blank faces and began to laugh mocking the male.

"Oh god he is so funny." Jin spoke laughing historically, Lisa nodded her head laughing as well as she agreed with Jin.

"Not just funny he is hella annoying, how did you both survived with this annoying shit for months." Yoongi spoke rolling his eyes, namjoon nodded his head.

"Well hyung it was very tough but as we were together it became easy." Tae spoke glancing at Jungkook who gave a nod. As he wrapped his arms around tae's waist, d.o glanced at tae's waist and than at the male's face. He wasn't able to understand how were the two so close and so used to be so close to each other.

"So, for your questions hyung. This is the reality. I have been married to taehyung for around 5?" Jungkook paused looking at tae who had his arms folded on his chest, he shook his head.

"6 years." Tae completed jungkook's words who hummed.

"Correct we are married for straight 6 years. And it's a fact that tae, my love is the younger son of Kim's. Kim namjoon's brother, and talking about you being the elder son of jeons. You aren't even a Jeon, let alone being an elder. You think I don't know your mother who was a slut spread her legs all around and brought you into this world, and told dad that you are his son. And dad believed her, and you know when he found out about her lying he was the one who killed her, with a drug that stops heartbeat." Jungkook spoke with a mocking tone, a wide smirk on taekook's face.

While d.o was frozen he wasn't understanding anything, but suddenly he began to laugh making everyone stare at him with a frown.

"What's there to laugh?" Hoseok asked staring into d.o's soul who smirked.

"I know everything, I know dad killed mom, and I know I ain't a Jeon. But my innocent brother kook, the world doesn't know about it. They all think that I am the elder son whose right was snatched away by his younger brother and not just his right his boyfriend cheated on him with his own younger brother. I am still the angel in the world's eye." D.o spoke with the same smirk, his friend ji-hoo who was also held by the guards smirked as well.

"Ufff, the delulu life he is living in." Lisa spoke shaking her head.

"You think you are still an angel, well..." Yoongi paused as he played a news channel on the television in the living room, d.o's face paled as the same videos that were sent to him yesterday were appearing on the screen, not just them but many more videos were. D.o's and ji-hoo's eyes went wide as their conversation of selling tae then appeared. Not just that the news reports said that d.o was the one who drugged his father to get everything under him.

"WHAT THE FUCK? THIS...THIS, YOU ALL WERE BEHIND THE MESSAGES I GOT YESTERDAY."D.o shouted like a manic trying to get away from the guards hold, seeing him trash a few more guards came to hold him.

"Yeah it was us, the surprise was good no?. It was a thanking gift for taking care of our dear brother and brother in law." Jin spoke sarcastically, d.o glared at Jin, but his face turned to the other side as he got a strong punch on his jaw.

"You would dare to sell Kim namjoon's brother." Namjoon spoke with a blank face as he punched d.o again that made a small cut on the corner of his lips.

"I accept I did all this, but I never killed dad. THEN WHY HAVE YOU ALL BLAMED IT ON ME, HE DIED CAUSE OF HEART ATTACK I DIDN'T KILLED HIM."D.o shouted, Jungkook smirked as he took a few steps closer to d.o, his hands were now in his pockets.

"I know you weren't the one who killed him because I was the one who killed him. I mixed the same heart stopping drug in his morning tea. The same drug through which he killed your mom." Jungkook spoke like a devil and laughed at the shocked face of d.o. Jungkook's evil laugh rang in the jeon's mansion, others stared at d.o with the same smirks, while the male was too stunned to do anything. Jungkook stopped laughing and smirked looking at d.o.

"DADA MAMA." The silence that surrounded the mansion after Jungkook laughs stopped was broken by two loud voices, everyone snapped their heads to look at the kids that were running inside. Taekook, namjin, yoonmin, and hosa smiled at their kids running inside. Two boys looking exactly like Jungkook ran to Jungkook who kneeled and opened his arms.

"DADA...."The two screamed and threw themselves in the male's arms who smiled widely hugging his son's. At this moment d.o felt dizzy, he can't believe Jungkook isn't just Married but also has two sons. While the guards and servants of the jeon's mansion had their jaw touching the floor staring at the to cute little bunnies who are their young master's son's.

"My princes." Jungkook spoke pecking their heads who smiled widely, the two then hugged tae.

"Mama we missed you." They spoke pouting cutely.

"Mama and dada missed you both as well. But where are granny and grandpa babies?" Tae asked as he pecked their cheeks, they pointed at the front door. D.o shut his eyes as he fell limp in the guards hold cause he saw Jungkook real mother Jeon Ara walking inside along with the biggest mafia of South Korea Jeon Ji-hun walking inside hand in hand.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 18.5K 45
Taehyung was a very good person who is always engaged to his studies, going out with his friends at weekend only,then giving respect to his parents...
447K 23.9K 46
Story by Cutegir2002 ____________________ Jeon jungkook loves his girlfriend Lim Somi the most in the world. He is ready to do anything for her. Jeon...
400K 20.9K 58
A boy Taehyung who is adored by all the people near him....but is still not happy with that....why because his two close brothers hate each other...
87.4K 6.7K 36
Story by cutegir2002 ______ A story of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. The two souls studying in the same school, in their last year before entering...