Unexpectedly

By chinenyuuri

You fall to a person unexpectedly, instantly, totally without a doubt. It comes along without any warning. More

Falling
Meeting
Getting To Know
Admitting
Confessing
Realizing
Confusing
Fooling Around
Failing
Chances Increasing
Happening
Denying
Giving
Saying
Preparing
Choosing
Apologizing
Finding
Confronting
Planning
Seeing
Catching
Pushing
Annoying
Wanting
Caring
Hurting
Faking
Breaking Up
Looking
Doubting
Ignoring
Blaming
Suffering
Suffering pt. 2
Begging
Missing
Meeting Again
Talking
Affecting
Hiding
Dating
Ending
AN

Battling

2.4K 102 106
By chinenyuuri

Chapter 27 - Battling
[Contains SMUT]

Taehyung ran out of the house. His boyfriend followed him in a quick, as Jin signaled to follow him.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's wrist to stop the boy from running away, "Why?" Taehyung asked the youngest. With a sadness seen in his eyes. He felt like Jungkook is playing with his feelings. It is easy to ask permission but Jungkook did not bother telling him. Now, he is feeling that his boyfriend had been hiding things from him. He always share everything to his boyfriend but it seems like Jungkook is still.. not into him. His boyfriend's first priority seems to be Jin, sadly, not him.

"I'm going to tell you that I'm visiting Jin but--"

"You should have told me before going there." Taehyung replied with a straight face.

"I'm afraid you wouldn't allow me." Jungkook said while looking down.

The elder male sighed deeply, "See?" Raised his eyebrows and said, "You don't even plan on telling me."

"I--I actual--"

"No, it's fine, Jungkook." Taehyung released a fake laugh, "Really fine." He walks away leaving the younger one.

-

-

-

The following day, Jungkook entered the school alone. He didn't get any text messages or calls from his boyfriend. Even signs of V at school, he wasn't able to take a glimpse of his boyfriend at the next class of his classroom. He hates leaving someone mad at him, and thinks whether he should be the first one to approach or what.

Remembering the last time, he was the first to apologize to his prideful boyfriend.

He covers his face with his hands, trying to convince himself that he should apologize, and tell his boyfriend for the misunderstanding scene the boy witnessed. He should set aside his pride for the one he loves so dearly.

Jin came in class, the handsome male sits behind Jungkook's seat. He takes a look on his bestfriend who seems to be troubled again.

"Jungkook."

Jungkook faced him with brows furrowed, and he smiled to his friend, giving a pat on the shoulder.

"What do I do?" His bestfriend asked.

"He's still mad at you?"

The younger mumbled, "Isn't it obvious?"

"You should explain what he saw was just a misunderstanding." Jin said and continued, "I think I should be the one to talk to him."

"Are you crazy?" Jungkook laughs a little, "You don't have to do that."

"You guys let the day end without settling the situation." Jin laughs sarcastically.

"I won't!" Jungkook answered and faced back.

After their third class, Jungkook gets out of their room in a quick. Hoping that he could make up with his boyfriend. He goes infront of the door of his boyfriend's class. The class ended, and there, he saw V getting out, followed by Jimin who puts an arm over his boyfriend's shoulders. V ignored his presence, passing by him like he's nothing for the boy. It was obvious that V noticed that he was standing there, waiting, since their distance was too close. His face turns into a frown.

As Jin witnessed what happened, he approached Jungkook and pulls the boy inside their classroom. The two boys were the only students inside the room since it is lunch time. Jungkook silently sits on one of the chairs. Jin was still standing, and staring at the younger male.

Suddenly, Jin gets out of the room without speaking a word to his bestfriend. He goes straight to the cafeteria, searching for the orange haired boy who kept ignoring his over affected bestfriend.

He saw V eating lunch like nothing happened. To add that the boy is eating with Jimin, Jin knows Jimin is inlove with his bestfriend's boyfriend. V was even smiling which makes Jin feel mad at the moment. He takes his steps towards the two, and as he gets to them, the two looked at him with confusion painted on their faces.

"I need to talk with V." Jin said with s serious tone. V rolled his eyes and stands up from his seat, while Jimin nodded as he agrees to be left alone.

The two went out, with V following Jin. The taller boy stopped at the hallway with no students around. He faced the orange haired man, still carrying a serious face. V chuckled seeing Jin with a weird expression.

"I'm not finish with lunch yet." V said.

Jin sighed, "Are you really serious with Jungkook?" He goes straight to the point. Because if this guy is just playing with his friend's feelings then he will grab the chance to protect and steal his friend's heart.

"Why do you ask?"

Jin takes a step closer and pulled V's necktie, "Because I think you're not."

V pushed Jin's hold on him and answered back, "Why do you keep on interfering with me and Jungkook?"

"If you keep on doing this, I'll make a move." Jin said and walked away from the confused guy.

V scowled while scratching his head, watching Jin walking away from him. He said to himself that he will wait for Jungkook to apologize, explain what happened. Thinking about the last time, he didn't let Jungkook explain because he was still angry, that makes him nervous to release harsh words that might hurt the boy.

He gets back to the cafeteria to finish his lunch with his friend, Jimin.

Jimin was almost finish as V came back so he waited for V to finish before getting back to their classroom. He observed V's expression seems bothered, so he asks, "Are you alright?"

"Yup."

"What did Jin told you?"

"Just.. Just about Jungkook." V sighed deeply, "Let's not talk about that. Can we?" His request.

V continued eating while Jimin was telling random stories he sees in television. V was happy, getting back to eat with his bestfriend. He sets aside the awkward and weird things happened between him and Jimin before, that love confession, the kiss, and quarrels.

They exited the cafeteria, walking back to class, the time was completely doing the job to make their war much complicated. They passed by Jungkook and Jin that are heading the cafeteria to grab some lunch as well. V chuckled seeing his boyfriend with that annoying guy. Jimin looked at V as the two stopped infront of them.

"T-Tae--Taehyung?" Jungkook called the elder male's name with a stutter, "Have you eaten yet?"

V did not the answer Jungkook's question and continued walking, bumping Jin's body on purpose. Jimin nodded as a reply to Jungkook's question to V. Jin growled in frustration, "Why in the hell is he acting like that?"

"He's really mad at me."

"He should be the first one to talk to you." Jin mumbled.

V was still angry at Jungkook. He was honestly prepared to accept the explanation about what he saw last time at Jin's house, but, seeing the two brings back the anger he felt. He could not describe the feeling, it is confusing, the way he feels everytime he sees Jungkook before, compared to today.

Dismissal time.

He went home with Jimin. While Jungkook was with Jin. It seems like the original partners gets back to where they were with before. Jimin will be staying at V's house, just to play, and helping the boy to forget the bad things happening in his life. Jin is also there, with Jungkook, giving some advices to make V and Jungkook's relationship work and remain.

Jimin and V started playing computer games with V's little brother, Junggigo, watching them from behind. His little brother was even cheering for Jimin to win instead of V. It took them three hours without noticing the hours passed, they glanced at V's little brother and saw the boy was already sleeping. V asked his maid to carry his sleeping brother upstairs.

V goes to the kitchen to get some snacks. He gets a box of chocolate chip cookies and handed some for Jimin. They were still playing, like addicted kids.

12:00am.

He turned off the computer, and gets up from his office chair that felt like sticked unto his butt already.

"Why did you turned it off?!?" Jimin whined. V giggled and scolded the boy, "You should go home and sleep!"

"I don't want to!"

"Everyone's sleeping. Go home, Park Jimin." V said with a soft laugh.

Jimin noticed a dachshund dog sleeping at the sofa bed, he pointed and asked, "That dog."

V looked to where his bestfriend was pointing at, and as he saw it, he laughs with sarcasm, "That's Vkook. Jungkook gave me that dog."

Jimin chuckled at his statement, "Wow."

"Now I'm in a bad mood again." V whispered to himself and says, "See you tomorrow, Jimin. Lock the door when you leave." Then heading upstairs to his bedroom.

V washed his face with lukewarm water and staring at the mirror for a few seconds, he remembers those sweet memories he had with Jungkook after seeing that dog again, he barely play with that dog since his house is huge. His maids takes care of the dog, he named it Vkook, as a combination of his name and his boyfriend's name.

He changed into his pajamas and goes to his bed, as he closed his eyes, the door of his bedroom opens slowly, he can hear clearly the sound of a person's footsteps coming to him. He opened his eyes to see, and it was his bestfriend.

"I told you to go home!" He scolded the smaller male.

Jimin giggled, "It's too dark outside. I can sleep on the floor." He answered with a sad tone in his voice.

V patted the side of his bed telling Jimin to come beside him. Jimin smiled widely with his eyes smiling as well. V shared his blanket with the smaller male.

Half an hour passed, and the two were still awake. V growls, "I can't sleep."

"Me too."

V stood up leaving Jimin, he goes down to the kitchen to get bottles of beer to drink. He went back to the bedroom to drink with Jimin.

Jimin gets up from bed and grabbed two beers for him, "Woah." He giggled, "We are drinking."

V laughs as reply.
The two sits on the floor while drinking, and eating chips. Jimin kept giggling at V's tomato cheeks, because of drinking. V covered his cheeks with his big hands and rolled his eyes, even kicking Jimin.

"Can I ask you something?"

V answered with his low voice, "Sure." He sits properly and takes another beer.

"What happened to you and Jungkook?" Jimin asked.

He gasped before answering, "I caught him at Jin's house. He and Jin, together in one bed, with Jin on top of Jungkook."

"What?"

"Who wouldn't be mad at that, right?"

"Uhmmm." Jimin hummed, "Why would Jungkook go to Jin's house?"

"I don't know!" V frustratingly answered, "He should have told me or something. He seems to be hiding secrets from me, I don't think we're close, closer than he and Jin are. He shares everything with Jin, I guess."

"Maybe something happened already between those two."

"What do you mean by that?"

"You told me that you caught them? And, they seem much closer than you and Jungkook, you know what I mean."

"You're giving me a headache, Jimin." V blinks his eyes for multiple times, fighting the tiredness of his eyes wanting some nap. He goes to his bed and covered himself with blankets, and his friend followed him, sleeping beside him.

V turns around and faced Jimin, he opened his eyes then got shocked at how close Jimin's face that was only an inch away. He gulped nervously, observing Jimin's lips. Jimin licked his lips and went closer to the taller male, V was shocked as he felt Jimin's lips.

Jimin bit V's lower lip hard, he grabbed V's neck and pulling the boy into a deeper kiss. V took the chance to slip his tongue inside to explore Jimin's mouth, he wrapped his arms on Jimin's waist.

The two were enjoying well. V smirked as he cut the kiss, both of them were panting hard. At the same time, they removed their clothes, throwing it to the floor. V helped Jimin to take off the tight pants, he chuckled as soon as he successfully took off Jimin's pants.

V felt his body beneath him whimpered as Jimin started kissing his jaw, then down to his neck. He rolls on top of Jimin, and gets his revenge, kissing the boy's lips passionately. The kiss did not stop, it became harder, as V started moving, together with pushing and lifting his hips on Jimin's.

Both were covered with sweat all over their bodies, and they were still kissing each other's lips. Jimin grabbed V's neck and thrusting along with him with a faster speed.

"Are you enjoying?" Jimin asks,

"No." V shook his head and continued kissing the smaller male.

"Don't lie to me." Jimin chuckled as he broke the kiss.

V laughed naughtily and kissed the boy again, placing his hands again around Jimin's waist.

The taller male broke the kiss, he crawls over to the side, and laughs at their chaotic state, "Thanks, Jimin."

"Why don't you just break up with Jungkook?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 1.3K 11
--Losing someone will make you realize their worth. Two idols whom fallen in love with each other for years but as longer they were together Jungkook...
18 0 2
Love happens when you least expect it. And sometimes, that isn't good thing.
262 25 9
An encounter that was never planned, but so many times dreamt off.
116K 2.8K 29
I never thought I would fall for them...