Redamancy

Da dec3rd

Sunwoo a flirty boy surprisingly has fallen in love with an anti romantic girl who he has poured all the affe... Altro

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Finale
Note 🌈

44

20 1 0
Da dec3rd

"Chae, wait!" Changmin tried to match his pace with the girl ahead who just dashed out after parking her car at the campus parking lot. "I don't understand what is happening. Chae Soobin!"

His not-so-long legs surely didn't do much justice. With the bag hugging his back, he ran like a toddlers and screamed for Soobin's name, hoping that the girl could slow down.

Nonetheless, never did Soobin think to stop even though Changmin was screaming in the highest octave that sounded like a dolphin. She didn't hear his voice at all. Because all her focus was on one thing, on one person.

Stepping into the hallway, frantically her eyes scanned the area. She was sure that she could find him here because that was his routine.

"Soobin..." Changmin finally managed to catch her, panting as he cupped his waist. "Explain to me first. Where are you- Oh!!!"

Changmin hadn't done with his speech yet when Soobin zoomed further into the building. Her eyes darted in one direction, fury held her whole.

There he was - Lee Juyeon, shamelessly hooking up with his girl by the locker. Or should she say, Mihee was enjoying herself because Juyeon didn't seem happy with all the touches. This picture made Soobin think that Sunwoo should've known that this was the real disgust.

But, push that aside. She wasn't here to judge the shameless action but to confront the demeanour. He had gone overboard and Soobin won't remain silent unlike previously. Honestly, she was taken aback as well that she'd chosen to be this brave than the early days she broke up with him.

Roughly, she pulled Mihee away from Juyeon, making the girl stumble and Soobin glared right into Juyeon's eyes. Somehow, the boy softened and no tint of fury or surprise could be seen like he'd been expecting this.

"You and I need to talk," Soobin said in a low tone, trying to hold herself. "Privately."

"Hey, Chae Soobin!"

"You shut up!" She yelled and pointed to Mihee, cutting her which made the girl unable to lunge further. "I'm not talking to you. So, stay away."

At one point, Mihee looked surprised. While they were friends, while they were still close, never once Soobin had raised her voice at her. Let alone glaring and pointing at her face.

Perhaps, it was a surprise from the universe - changing those who were once best friends to enemies.

"Chae," it was then, Kevin and Changmin who came in opposite directions said in unison, they were worried about the attention she had. Other students had started pulling out their phones recording the ruckus.

"Calm down, what is it about?" Kevin came closer to the girl which Soobin didn't answer but the way her gaze changed had sent the signal. Kevin understood it right away.

"Well..." Juyeon finally spoke up after the long silence, fixing his shirt and smiling. "We should talk. Let's go."

He beckoned her and led the way to the empty unlocked lecture hall nearest. Contrary to being someone who had made a mistake, he looked cheerful as he held the door and asked her to go in first.

Inside, Soobin clenched her fists on both sides of her frame, trying to calm her breathing. The door closed with a click, Juyeon's big hand was still grasping the knob when she started.

"Must you be this childish?"

Furiously blinking, Juyeon subtly pondered. "What did I do?"

The girl scoffed. "Back then and now, I know it's all you, Juyeon. You spread the false rumours about me and Jacob. Why? You are the one who wanted to break up, so why did you crush me like this?"

Juyeon calmly exhaled as he shoved both of his hands into his jeans pockets. He looked like he was thinking but then he grinned.

"Ah... did I get caught?" Slowly he trailed his gaze to her misty orbs. "It's your fault, Soobin. Hadn't I done that, you wouldn't be talking to me like now. I told you I wanted to talk, didn't I?"

"Then, you used Sunwoo out of all people? You spread the lies to him knowing that I'll be coming to you? What are you thinking about?" She now was furious, her feet stepped closer to him.

"Must you use him to make me jealous? Kim Sunwoo is someone I care about! He's like a brother," Juyeon yelled. "Stop it and just come back to me. I'll break up with Mihee and we can resume our relationship."

"What?" Her brows scrunched at the sudden ramble. "My feelings for you had long gone, Juyeon! When you put my dignity down on the floor and stepped on it with disgrace. I have none anymore for you!"

Juyeon then raked his hair, huffing to the ceiling. Maybe, it was the end for him. He had no choice but to spill his honest feelings.

"I... was wrong. I admit." He scooted closer to her. "The reason why I broke up with you was because I was jealous of Jacob. He's too protective of you, more than me..."

"He's my brother!"

"I know! And I was stupid. I made up the rumours, hoping that he would get away and you would come back to me. But, things had gone wrong. You never came back." He sincerely said, portraying his sadness.

However, Soobin wasn't affected. Instead, it raged her more. She'd suffered losing friends from the groundless rumours. She'd been dealing with people constantly blaming her for being a bitch to have a forbidden relationship with her stepbrother. She'd been through all those just to be told today that it was made up because her ex wanted her back.

Insane.

"Stop all these, Juyeon," her voice cracked. "Just stop all these here. Please let me live happily."

"Only I can give you happiness."

"Don't be delusional," she shook her head. "We were done and nothing can fix that back."

At that, she walked past him, twisted the knob of the door and stepped into the hallway. A loner tear fell from her right eye but then her breath hitched when she saw those people she cared about ahead of the onlookers.

Changmin banged his head against the wall probably feeling helpless, Kevin tried to stop the audience from spreading the footage they'd taken, Mihee seemed to want to eat her alive and right across from her, Kim Sunwoo.

He had both his hands in his pockets, his face was tight. Though he was glaring at her, Soobin could see the subtle move of his heart-shaped lips blowing air out. He probably found out by now how she made a ruckus and probably was having a bad impression of her.

But, she didn't care.

"Soobin," Juyeon then came out from the hall in a rush. "I won't stop here."

Closing her eyes once, she then glanced over her shoulder, "Do whatever you want. I don't care."

My life is over anyway, she internally thought as she looked at Sunwoo for one last time before walking away followed by Changmin.

Mihee dashed forward, urging for an explanation of what had happened from Juyeon just to be shoved away.

"Stop it, you insane girl!" Juyeon spat. "I've had enough of all this. You're driving me crazy. We're breaking up!"

"What?" Mihee surely was taken aback but had no room to ask further when Kevin joined.

"Did you do that again?"

As expected, Kevin's question wouldn't get the answer. But, from Juyeon's body language - avoiding eye contact, Kevin knew for sure that his friend had committed another crime.

"You're crazy. Changmin was right, I shouldn't have sided with you." He took a step backward and then a name crossed his mind. "Sunwoo..."

However, when he turned around, Sunwoo had left, having been bugged by Eric who just came and wanted to know what happened.

Kevin cursed under his breath and he started running. Whatever it was, Sunwoo shouldn't be involved in this nonsense.

"We promised to find out this together!" Eric yanked his friend's hand, to have Sunwoo look at him. "Yet you move alone. You should tell me about it, I can dig more whether it's legit or not!"

"Don't waste your time, Eric. I have wasted all my time for her who wants nothing from me!" Sunwoo spat, and there was a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Kim Sunwoo!" It was then, that Kevin came and held both Sunwoo's shoulders. "What did Juyeon tell you? No, I don't want to know but-"

"You know from the start yet you weren't telling me, "Sunwoo was enraged as he shoved the older's hands off him. "I've fallen too deep that it's suffocating to float back, Kevin!"

"But, Soobin-"

"Enough," Sunwoo cut him again. "Tell me, is the one rumour true or not? Did it really happen?"

Kevin breathed out, "Yes, it happened but-"

"Then that is it. I'm done."

Sunwoo walked away, leaving the frustrated demeanour who was angry at himself. It wasn't Sunwoo he worried about, he was worried about Soobin. The last time he acted nonchalant about this matter, he lost a precious friendship in the process.

It made Kevin think, what could've changed if he had taken early precautions?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

27.5K 1.4K 27
"I'll make sure that you'll be mine again, I'm not doing this just because I need to, it's because I WANT YOU." "I know that I made a mistake and wh...
186K 6.7K 38
late at night , a wander down the streets of downtown is not the safest trip for a young girl approaching her mid twenties to endeavor on.. when yank...
5.7K 88 14
Wait sunoo what happened why are you crying did i do something wrong? If i did im sorry can you please talk to me. Oh ni-ki i just fell and it really...
29.3K 1.7K 56
Kevin had a bad view of everything though he spoke positive words to everyone. He would overthink things, but weird ones that made him really likab...