Authority (✓)

Door cutegir2002

Story by: cutegir2002 >>>>>> A story of the mafia king's son- Jeon Jungkook and his brother's boy friend- Kim... Meer

Introduction
Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
Q/A
12
13
14
15
16
17
Q/A{2}
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35(M)
36(M)
37(M)
38
39(M)
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54(M)
55
56
57
58
60
61
62🔞
63
64
65
66
67
68
69🔞
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77(End)
Epilogue
Promotion
Special Chapter ♥️

59

2.8K 242 77
Door cutegir2002

A small reminder, all this are flashback. We are slowly heading towards the present time from where the story started.

Word count: 1928....

"I am here bunny, your kids are here too." Tae assured, Jungkook hummed as he just stared between the his love and his sons who were peacefully resting their heads on his chest.

"Daa daa." Jung-hyun spoke looking up at his father who hummed.

"Jhgffhkkg." Jungkook smiled a little after hearing the words of his son.

"Yes baby bun, dada is fine and he will play with you both soon." Jungkook spoke, the boy smiled as he poked jungkook's cheeks making him chuckle weakly.

"I will call the doctor." Tae spoke, Jungkook hummed giving him a small nod. Tae stood up and went to open the door, he smiled at ji-hun who seemed to be waiting for tae to inform him about jungkook's health.

"Kookie woke up dad." Tae spoke, a wide smile stretched on ji-hun's lips as he heard tae's words.

"Thank god." Ji-hun spoke with a relieved sigh.

"Hmm dad can you call the doctor and infrom him about him being awake?" Tae requested, ji-hun smiled softly patting tae's head.

"I will inform him, you stay with kook." Ji-hun spoke, tae thanked him and came back inside. He helped Jungkook to drink some water as the male seem thirty. The twins laid on either side of their father feeling sleepy, tae smiled at the two as they slowly drowned in deep slumber being snugged to their father's warmth.

"Let me lay them on the spair bed." Tae spoke, Jungkook hummed staring at tae with fond filled eyes. The male lifted the twins one by one and laid them on the bed that is placed for the family to stay.

"How are you now?" Tae asked sitting near his husband after making sure the twins were surrounded by pillows.

"I am fine my love." Jungkook spoke gripping tae's hands that was holding his hand.

"Hmm." Tae spoke softly caressing jungkook's hairs with his free hand, tears gathered again in his eyes making Jungkook smile sadly.

"What's with those pearl in your eyes my love?" He asked making tae sniff and tilt his head.

"Pearls?" He asked, Jungkook hummed with a soft smile.

"Hmm those tears are no less then pearls that you are wasting." Jungkook spoke, tae smiled at his husband's words shaking his head softly.

"Stop flirting at this moment will you?" Tae asked, but chuckled seeing Jungkook shaking his head a little.

"What's wrong in flirting with you now? I need no special time to flirt with my love now do I?" Jungkook spoke, tae hummed.

"You don't need any special time mr Jeon I accept my defeat happy?" Tae asked as he wiped the tear that rolled from his eyes slowly.

"I will be happy only if you stop shedding those tears my love. Why are you crying hmm? I am not dead yet." Jungkook spoke but chuckle getting a glare from his husband.

"You aren't dieing anytime soon understand?" Tae spoke in a stern tone, Jungkook hummed slightly blinking instead of nodding.

"I am not then why are you crying huh?" Jungkook asked, tae shook his head.

"Because you got hurt while saving me, I am somewhere to be blame for your this condition." Tae spoke wiping the tear that again flowed from his eyes.

"Oh come on, we both know you were nowhere at fault. I got hurt in a mission that is very common isn't it?" Jungkook spoke, tae hummed.

"But---"

"But nothing, think that I took the revenge." Jungkook cut off tae's words making him frown.

"Revenge?"

"Yes revenge, don't you remember a year ago I was in same situation where you and our munchies were in danger. I was so scared throughout the time till the doctor told me that you three are safe, so the same happened with you. In short we both went through this situation and it's over now. Neither you nor me would be in this situation after this." Jungkook spoke tae smiled warmly nodding his head.

"That's right, we both will never be in this situation after this ever." Tae spoke as he leaned a little and placed a peck on Jungkook back of hand.

"My love I need energy so here too." Jungkook spoke pouting his lips, tae giggled but still pecked his husband lips.

"Ahem..." The doctor fake coughed breaking the eye contact of the lovers. Tae smiled at the doctor and stood up. He stayed inside while the doctor did jungkook's check up.

"You are doing better then before Jungkook, the wounds you you have over your arms and legs aren't too deep so it would be healed faster. But yeah the wound on the back of head is a bit deep that would take time to heal." Doctor spoke, Jungkook hummed as he was currently sitting leaning on the back of head.

"Where can he be discharged doctor?" Tae asked.

"We still need to do some tests and have him here for at least 12 hours under over observation. If everything goes well you can take him home till late evening." The doctor spoke, tae hummed.

"And what about his diet, what can he have and what should be avoided?" Tae asked again, doctor smiled at the worry of the male.

"He can have everything he want, just not sour food. It's better for him to avoid sour foods for a while. I will come to check on him before the test."  Doctor spoke and took his leave. Tae looked at Jungkook who was blinking his eyes cutely at his husband.

"Do you want something?" Tae asked, Jungkook hummed nodding his head.

"What?" Tae asked with narrow eyes, he chuckled seeing the male making grabby hands.

"Cuddles." Laughing softly at the cute tone, tae sat on the edge of the bed carefully to not hurt Jungkook. The male placed his head over tae's shoulder and hugged his waist while holding his hand with his one hand. The two stayed like that for a few hours till the little bunnies thought uth was finally time to disturb their parents private time.

***

"Don't worry mom I am absolutely fine and would be back till 8 in evening." Jungkook spoke to Ara who was doing a video call, everyone have already came to visit him but Ara couldn't as her ankle got twisted in bathroom. That's not too serious a wound but the ankle is indeed swallon.

"I am sorry baby I can't even come to check on you. Your mom is the worst mom in the world." Ara spoke while wiping the tear of regret that were flowing on her cheeks.

"Oh no mom, it's nothing like that please. You are the best mom and it's fine that you didn't came. You are praying for me even being away and that is all I want. Don't think like that and don't stress or I won't talk to you." Jungkook threatened cutely with a tiny pout, Ara chuckled softly.

"Fine baby I won't but I promise I will cook all your favourite food once you come back." Ara spoke, Jungkook smiled widely nodding his head.

"I will love that." He spoke.

"That's great, where are my tiny bunnies tho?" Ara asked, Jungkook chuckled glancing at the two who were getting dressed by their mother.  Tae literally had their legs stuck under his while glaring at the two who was to run around the room without shirts on their upper body.

"Don't." Tae spoke as he saw Jung-hyun trying to crawl away, Jungkook turned the phose screen and made Ara look at the two pouty bunnies.

"Aigooo my babies are being stuck huh?" The two looked at the screen hearing their grandmother's voice. Their doe eyes got wide as they waved at her, she waved back while tae smiled at Ara too.

"Are they troubling you again?" Ara asked, tae nodded with a done face.

"They are mom, they always trouble me just like their father." Tae spoke shaking his head with a dramatic sigh.

"Yahhh when did I troubles you." Jungkook gasped and spoke with an offended face.

"When did you not trouble me?" Tae asked, Jungkook pouted feeling accused.

"Mom see your son in law is acussing me for troubling him. You tell me when did I troubled him?" Jungkook asked.

"Should I be honest?" Ara asked, Jungkook nodded his head.

"You do trouble him." She spoke, Jungkook gave her a betrayed look.

"See I said the same, mom never lies." Tae spoke with a shrug as he made the twins got down on the floor cause they were struggling to get down by their own.

"Mom I said you would take my side mom. Aren't your son?" Jungkook spoke, Ara made a thinking face that made Jungkook stare at her blankly.

"Are you?" She asked, Jungkook whinned making tae and Ara laugh.

"Why are you whining? she is joking you idiot bunny." Tae spoke pinching jungkook's cheeks who had them puffed out.

"You both are meanie." He spoke with a huff, the two smiled and cooed at him together.

"Look the big bunny is sulking." Ara teased further, tae laughed softly at Jungkook big pout.

"Ok ok you don't trouble him happy now?" Ara spoke, Jungkook nodded his head slightly as he still can't move his head too much.

"Good, I will disconnect the call now. Your father is sulking for my attention too." Ara spoke showing ji-hun who was looking at her with puppy eyes, taekook laughed at the male's expression and they bid byes.

"Now you tell me when do I trouble you?" Jungkook asked looking at tae who made a thinking face.

"You trouble me every night." Tae spoke, Jungkook gave him a done look.

"I just love you and not trouble you. But if you think I trouble you I won't do anything now hpmh." Jungkook spoke looking away from tae who bit his inner cheeks to not smile at the cute fluffy bunny.

"You sure?" Tae asked looking at jungkook who looked at tae from the corner of his eyes.

"You wish." Jungkook spoke looking back at tae as he placed his arms around tae's waist pulling the male closer.

"Yahh you will get hurt." Tae spoke and giggled feeling the butterfly kisses over his neck.

"I won't." Jungkook mumbled between his butterfly pecks on tae's neck.

"Maaaaaa." The two looked at the owner of the voice who was pointing at something, tae sighed as he got down from bed and walked to hold jeongguk who was going out of the room while Jung-hyun like a good mama's boy was informing tae about this standing near the door pointing at his brother.

"This brats." Tae mumbled as he dragged back jeongguk who was whinning as he walked to walk around, tae placed the two on the bed in front of Jungkook and gave them their toys.

"Play with dada." He spoke, Jungkook smiled holding a small car while the two smiled back the same way holding two small cars too. And that's how tae enjoyed the three having an intense car racing, colliding and what not game.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

The story will move a bit faster now as we are slowly getting closer to the present part from where the story actually started.

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘😘😘😘

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

202K 14.1K 46
Story by cutegir2002 A story full of adventures. Containing four love stories and lots of action. Strangers meeting in the same path, with the same m...
354K 18.7K 45
Taehyung was a very good person who is always engaged to his studies, going out with his friends at weekend only,then giving respect to his parents...
636K 38.7K 42
"P-Please Taehyungie... L-Let me go... My hands h-hurts..." "Is that so? Such a pity. If I unchain you, you will surely run away right?" "N-No I won'...
52.2K 2K 25
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, is a beautiful and weak omega in others opinion. He is really good-looking, but Kim Taehyung feels that it's really not hi...