Redamancy

By dec3rd

Sunwoo a flirty boy surprisingly has fallen in love with an anti romantic girl who he has poured all the affe... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Finale
Note ๐ŸŒˆ

41

20 1 0
By dec3rd

"Oh, excuse me."

Sunwoo made a beeline through the sea of people within the compact room and almost bumped into a hot girl who suddenly jumped in his way. He really made an effort not to graze anyone against his skin, otherwise it would be a disaster.

That girl had been keeping her eyes on the handsome DJ since the beginning of the party and she was waiting for the perfect time to approach him. And now, she couldn't help but believe that they had fallen into a destiny to be running into each other.

"Hi, handsome," she boldly made a move as Sunwoo blinked, taking a step backward. "I love your performance. Perhaps, we can sit together?"

"I'm sorry but I can't," Sunwoo pursed his lips as he brought his phone between them. "I need to make a call. You're so lovely but next time."

At that, he swiftly walked away, dodging all the people again while the girl huffed in frustration for losing a boy.

It was the day when Juyeon had requested for Sunwoo to come to entertain the older's friend party. Eric tagged along as promised and had been missing within the crowd probably looking for a fling.

The room filled in with noises of people laughing, screaming, and also singing. For a brief moment, Sunwoo hoped there would be a small space for him to squeeze in like he wasn't here in the first place contributing to the noise.

He managed to raid a long couch in a corner at last which seemed to be unattractive to the other guests.

I wear the outfit you suggested - he typed in the message under the mirror selfie of him in a three-color hoodie - navy blue, red, and white, his thick lips cutely pouted.

It was definitely, nerve-wracking to wait for a reply. He found himself biting on his nail as he impatiently tapped his foot on the floor.

You look cute - the reply said and Sunwoo was ecstatic.

"She said I'm cute!" Internally screaming as he slumped against the couch, Sunwoo kicked the air as he enchanted alone, "Chae Soobin is complimenting me!"

Then a notification popped on his screen, '1 new message' written which made him so eager to read. For, he was anticipating more from the girl. And he smiled the widest at the picture sent from her.

Soobin didn't say anything, she just sent him the selfie of her standing across from the long mirror in a red wine dress, Jacob Bae was next to her striking a peace sign in a full suit.

Hadn't for Sunwoo's great memory, he might as well have forgotten that the two were attending a formal party with their parents. He almost threw a tantrum for being jealous to let her be seen in public in that prettiest appearance.

Possessive.

Glancing over his watch, the current time was 11.30 p.m. and the tiredness was so evident on her face though it was questionable whether she was just tired to socialize or the fact she was still recovering. Either one of that, he was concern.

Rest well later and see you tomorrow on our date - Sunwoo typed in the message rather carefully, his heart blooming with so much love at the thought of the date.

Ironic how someone like her was stuck in an elegant occasion with beautiful dresses and accessories and he was just mingling around in some loud types of parties. Their lifestyles were opposite but one thing united them well - they would be going on a date.

And that was enough to put away the differences of their selves.

"Sunwoo! Sunwoo! Kim Sunwoo!"

A loud voice calling for his name which was too familiar for the boy to ignore made him wipe the silly smile on his face out as he fixed his posture on the couch while looking over the picture for the 10th time.

Eric frantically came in and jumped on the same couch, the impact made Sunwoo wobble. "Have you seen it?"

The boy enthusiastically shoved his phone to his friend, Sunwoo's knitted brows eventually relaxed upon seeing a few pictures that had burnt the internet tonight.

"Ah..." Sunwoo proudly smiled before he chuckled. "She's pretty."

There were some leaked photos of Chae Soobin in the same dress she sent to Sunwoo's phone. What differed was, that all the photos Eric scrolled on were formal and edited while Sunwoo had been looking at all the raw and pure pictures that came directly from her camera.

"It's rare to see noona in dress. She's so beautiful." Eric gasped at the picture of Jacob draping his tuxedo over Soobin's shoulder.

Sunwoo immediately glared at his friend, "Excuse me. That is my woman you're gawking at. And just to remind you, I don't like my best friend to pay too much attention to my woman."

Eric rolled his eyes. "Obsessive before started."

"Whatever." Sunwoo retaliated as he scrolled to the next candid picture of Soobin and her father talking. "She looks more like her mother, I guess."

It was then that Eric dramatically gasped, his hand slapping Sunwoo's arm at every squeal that left his mouth. It made the latter groan, returning the same thing to his friend.

At one point, they resembled two lizards playing around.

"What is it Kim Sunwoo? What kind of relationship do you and Soobin noona have now? How come you know everything about her?" A playful grin made its appearance on Eric's face, his brows wriggled teasingly as well.

Sunwoo smirked, popping his neck in the process. "Still unofficial but I have a hunch."

"About what?" Eric jumped closer to him. "Is it related to your date tomorrow?"

The way the boy beamed excitedly like a puppy somehow hyped Sunwoo up. He didn't want to show much excitement but it couldn't be helped when he had such a supportive friend.

"You know Eric, I'll keep you updated tomorrow."

"Update what?" Another voice was heard echoing, the two younger whipped their heads in the direction in real quick just to spot Juyeon pondering, anticipating an answer.

Instantly, Eric straightened his posture on the couch while Sunwoo pursed his lips, waving them off.

"We were just kidding around." He said, watching Juyeon lean his tall body against the wall while sipping on his drink.

He might look unbothered but God knew what was in his head. His mind was entangled with the picture unveiled which he by fate had run into.

He heard and saw Chae Soobin asking Sunwoo out on a date. And now, neither Eric nor Sunwoo seemed to want to tell him about it. Instead, they kept it sealed away from him.

Interesting, he internally thought.

Once in a while, Juyeon glanced over the younger, their attentions were planted on their phone. They would gasp and sometimes squeal which had his curiosity jerked up to its max.

So, Juyeon squeezed himself between them, and for the first time tonight, they were seen separating from each other.

"Bro!" Eric whined. "You ruin the mood!"

"Don't have fun on your own. Include me together." Juyeon retaliated before he turned to Sunwoo who had the phone and snatched the device away. "What are you looking at?"

The older somehow lagged, not even moving afterward as he tried to decipher the pictures that appeared on the screen.

"Ah..." As he came back to his senses, he shoved the phone back to Sunwoo. "She knows how to attract attention. She's never changed."

The chuckle that left his mouth then made both the younger weirdly eye him, Sunwoo specifically gritted his teeth. Juyeon sensed the piercing stare, he knew if he waited any longer, a hole could be dug through his skull.

"Woah, lover boy. No offense, okay?" He chuckled which was no help. Instead, it enraged Sunwoo more. "I mean, she rarely makes a public appearance. But when she does, she has all the spotlights. That's all."

He sipped on his drink again, to mask the smirk formed on his lips. However, unbeknownst to the older, while he did so, both Sunwoo and Eric exchanged glances where Eric asked his friend to just let it slide and remain calm.

For, it was meaningless.

Sunwoo might be obeying for now. But, perhaps, Eric shouldn't have left him alone with Juyeon when Kevin came to get him. When he started feeling uneasy about leaving the area they conquered, he shouldn't have left though he made it clear to Kevin that 'the air is weird.' And when Kevin assured him that 'it was nothing' he shouldn't have believed.

If he changed his mind about leaving, probably Juyeon wouldn't be saying something nonsense to Sunwoo.

"I said this because I care about you, Sunwoo," he comfortably leaned against the couch. "But, Chae Soobin won't be reciprocating your feelings. She's playing with you."

Sunwoo chuckled, jolting up before he fixed his hoodie. "Thank you for your concern, but, I don't need it."

As Sunwoo was about to walk away, the older spoke up, "I don't want you to be hurt, Sunwoo."

"I will not."

"Don't be too sure," Juyeon then leaned forward, an elbow planted on his knee as he laid his cheek on his palm. "Then, I don't have any choice left. I should let you know why we broke up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 2.9K 57
-- โ love in different stories โž will you be able to escape from the reality? ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐˜€ : COMPLETED. ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐˜€ : CLOSED.
21.2K 1K 29
โ›in a world where it was impossible to escape myself, i found it just as impossible to escape him. how could i be so afraid of him, but also afraid o...
5.7K 88 14
Wait sunoo what happened why are you crying did i do something wrong? If i did im sorry can you please talk to me. Oh ni-ki i just fell and it really...