Fate intervenes

بواسطة Susannb

This is a fan-fiction story based on the characters in C.L. Stone academy stories. Sang has moved to a new p... المزيد

One look is all it takes.....(EDITED)
Do I trust?
What to do?
Family meeting...
Action speaks louder than words.
Saved
Thinking of Sang
Waking up!
Getting to know the guys.
Bromance....
A new background picture...
Finding a solution.
Planning the weekend....
Sex-Ed with Dr.Sean and Mr.Blackbourne
The dream
Dating marathon -CPR
Lukes date.
Kota
Gabriel
BBQ
BBQ cont.
Silas
North
Nathan
Victor
What have I done?
Mr.Anderson
Never Say Never
I messed up!
Red-line?
Scared
Dark Side
Chick flick
Halloween
Shoop Shoop
Again?
Introducing Kayli
Notebooking
Thinking
Bringing Jade down, once and for all
Movie night
Take what I want
The party
Waking up
The lake
Who's first?
The nightmare
The nightmare cont.
Meeting Amy
FUCK!!!
Do we have a future?
Fishing
Season 8, episode 15
At last

Owen

2.1K 141 8
بواسطة Susannb

Owens POV

I saw her come out of the warehouse Mr. Morgan had rented for their date, with bruised lips and her hair a mess – I could see what they had done quite clearly. When she neared my car en stiffened a little, taming her hair and straightening her clothes. Does she feel so uncomfortable with me, that she feels she has to be spotless?

"Hello Ms.Sorenson. I get it you had a wonderful date?" I say and smile at her.

"Didn't we agree to first name, Owen?"

Those few words made my stomach release the butterflies, how did she do it? Get pass my wall around my heart? Sean told me earlier today that it was faith that got our paths to cross, and for us to meet her. Now I just hope she will stay, even though we have only known her for a week, I feel like we can't loose her. She makes me happier, she makes me believe I can be loved.

"Yes, you are correct Ms.Sore... Sang! You are correct Sang. I thought we could go to my country club and play golf. How does that sound? We don't have enough time to actually play around the golf field, but we can stand in the driving range. And maybe we can go all the way around some other time."

I don't want her to feel obligated to go out with me again, but if we want this to work out we have to get to know each other inside and out, and trust must be built between all of us. That was the most important Mr. Anderson told me earlier today.

"That sounds like a plan Owen." Again with the butterflies!

I drive to the outside of the city, and out towards the country club called 'Daniel Island Club'. When we drive up towards the main house, with large trees on both sides of the road I can see her eyes widen and her hands tightens around the handle on the door.

"Do you fell uncomfortable Sang?"

"A little. I'm not correct dressed for a club like this!" I can see she feels uncomfortable, and she starts to get nervous.

"No need to be nervous. I won't bite." I say, but do I mean it?

"There's a golf shop in the main house, we can go check it out." I say as I park outside. I go outside and over to her side and gives my keys to a valet.

I take her hand and we walk inside, towards the golf shop. I love the pants she got on, but can understand that she feels like she doesn't belong. I am wearing a grey shirt and dark grey shorts with tennis shoes, so I fit right in.

We walk right over to the racks and find a pink dress with grey patterns in size 32, giving it to her and show her to the dressing room. On the way I pick out a pair of beige sandals for her, hopefully in the right size.

She enters and it takes a few minutes before she comes out to me, with an uncertain smile on her face. I can't understand how she doesn't see how beautiful she is!

"Sang, you look beautiful." I tell her, making her blush and put her finger to her mouth.

I take her finger away and takes both her hands in mine, looking down at her. I lift my lips in the known smile, but continue so she can see a real smile. Based on her reaction I can see it worked, making it worth it. I will save my smiles for her, and Sean of course, they deserves this.

"I paid for the dress and the sandals, and made them look after your other clothes while we golf. So we can go right outside." I say and take her with me, her hand in my elbow.

On the driving range I had one of the employees put our golf clubs at two of the places. I thought I could teach her the stance myself, and we could both stand next to each other afterwards.

"Pink golf clubs Owen? Are you crazy?" she says, but I can see she tries hard not to smile.

"Only the best."

She turns toward me and looks at me for a while, and I think she got what she wanted, because she just turns around again to the green.

"Ok, now. What do I do?"

"Ok, since it's only a few yards you are going to hit the ball, so you start with a 9-iron. With that you can shoot up to 100 yards with practice. I will show you the correct way to stand, and then you can do the rest yourself. It's not much I can do about that."

"Did you just tell me a joke? No, not a joke, but trying for a joke? What have you done to Mr.Blackbourne?" she says and grins at me.

"What do you mean?"

"It's not much you can do about me golfing, I know that. But everyone knows that, so that goes without saying."

"Well, you make me this way."

"How?"

Do I tell her? Looking into her eyes I can see that it's not important to her, maybe she thinks I will deflect and change the subject. Well, not now. She wants to know, she gets to know.

"Making me want to change, wanting stuff I never thought I would like. You make me believe again, that there is something out there."

"How can I do that? I thought nothing got past your walls! You are so formal all the time that I feel... I don't know! I don't want to let you down, I want to do my best all the time, want to look perfect all the time and say all the right things."

"Sang, you don't have to do that. I like you for the person you already are. I agree that I am not the best at showing my emotions, or to tell you what I think and feel, but if you have some patience with me, I will work on that. You deserve that! I just don't know how, I have held my emotions to myself for several years now. Only Sean knows how I feel, he can see through my wall, and if my people reading skills are still there I have to say that you are starting to see it too. Am I right?"

"Yes, your eyes tell me some things, but I will have patience. I am not the best at these things myself; we will have to work together on this. And if the guys come to you for help, if I have stepped on someone's feet, tell me so I know what not to do next time. Remember I have been on my own for several years as well, only trusting myself. I am scared of ruining things, scared of leading one of them on without realizing it."

I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her waist, puling her into me and raising her head by her chin.

"I will Sang, and remember: I will always be here for you. If you need someone to talk to or need anything, call me and I will be there. Always!"

"Thank you Mr.Blackbourne," she says, putting her hands on my neck in my hair and brings me down for a kiss.

I know I told her to call me Owen, but I am lying if I don't admit, at least to myself, that I really like it when she calls me Mr.Blackbourne. I am turned on by it, and it makes me wondering how I am ever going to tell her how I like it in the bedroom. That's a special taste, and it can scare her off.

But we're not there yet, so just I need to focus on the present. I have already told her a lot about what I think and feels, now I need to keep her with me, with us. Now I have to figure out how she feels about all of this mess.

She suddenly starts to giggle, startling me, making me see that she stopped kissing me.

"What's on your mind Owen? I was kissing you, and you kind of spaced out. But you growled into my mouth when I backed of."

"I was thinking of how to keep you with us to be honest."

"Let us not worry about that. We are on a date now, and I think we're soon up, so let's make out the reminding minutes." She says and attacks my mouth.

Maybe it helped telling her all I told her, maybe it made her bolder around me as well. That's the last thought I had before my mind went blank.

I felt my pants get uncomfortable; not once thinking if this is the right place or time. I tighten my hold on her, bringing her closer to me and letting her feel how she made me. She just moaned, grinding against me.

I could her someone close clearing his or her throat, making us break apart. I actually felt flustered, and could feel my ears getting color. She has put a spell on me; I never show any emotions in public. I have never lost my mind like that before.

I think she understood how I felt, because she just took my hand walking towards the main house. There she told one of the servers to bring our golf clubs to our car, and that we would be ready in a few minutes.

I just stands in the foyer waiting for her to get her clothes, not understanding why I can't snap out of it. She comes to me again, taking my hand and leads us out to the car.

"I can't drive Owen, so you better wake up from your coma." She says and giggles.

I can't help myself and start to laugh with her.

"Yes, that's probably for the best Sang."

I help her into her seat, and walks over to my side, while the valet guy got the clubs in the car. I take my seat, her hand in mine before driving off towards Mr. Griffins house.

We spend the ride in silence, just listening to the soft jazz playing on the radio.

"Thank you for a wonderful date Owen. Maybe next time you can teach me something!"

"Haha, you tease. If it is a next time, I will gladly teach you how to golf."

She opens the door, walks to the front door of the house before turning towards me.

"Of course there will be a next time Owen, you won't get rid of me that easily." She says, blows me a kiss and winks at me.

Is this the same girl who was mentally beaten down, only a week ago? Maybe Sean was right, it was faith that intervened in her life, sending her our way. So that we could heal her, so that she could heal us?

Sean comes out the door with a sneaky grin on his face; he already knows what I have done! That bastard!

"Well Owen, I have to congratulate you. I think you successfully opened her eyes towards us, making her see that we needs her as much as she needs us."

He shreds his glint in his eyes, making him looking like that old Sean. I don't like Sean seriously!

"Thank you Owen, it means a lot to me that you are trying. Now come on in, Sangs making dinner."

And with that he's changed back to himself again.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

56.7K 2.4K 12
This is a story that was posted on the forum by Jen123v. She has not moved to wattpad, but it is being posted here for you to enjoy if you did not ge...
45.7K 2.9K 41
When Derrick died, someone sang loved dearly and considered as a father figure. Leaving her to her abusive family. Things begin to change as she lear...
48.1K 3K 16
Sang is a popular girl who is about to graduate. A terrible accident changes her life forever. She meets 9 beautiful guys who help her through everyt...
107K 5.4K 23
Fanfiction based on CL Stone's Ghost Bird Series. For years, The Academy boys have kept secrets from Sang Sorenson. First, there were the understanda...