The Neglected Devil Hunter Iz...

By HammerKun

You would think being the son of the number 1 hero would be amazing right? wrong, my name is izuku midoriya a... More

Chapter 1- Birth of a devil
Chapter 2- Quirkless
Chapter 3- POWER!!
Chapter 4- I'm in America!?
Chapter 5- Devil Hunter
Chapter 6- Time skip
Chapter 7- Order of the sword
Chapter 8- Hell gates
Chapter 9-Berial
Chapter 10-Teamwork
Chapter 11-Familiar?
Chapter 12-Connection
Chapter 13-Credo Vs Nero
Chapter 14-Izuku Vs Nero
Chapter 15-The Savior
Chapter 16-New Devils Arms.
Chapter 17-Yamato retrieved
Chapter 18-Sanctus
Chapter 19-No More Order
Chapter 20- Before the Nightmare
Chapter 21-And a Tree Grew
Chapter 22-1 Month Later
Chapter 23-Welcome to Redgrave city
Chapter 24-Goliath
Chapter 25-Qliphoth roots
Chapter 26-Lady
Chapter 27-Gilgamesh
Chapter 28-Proto Angelo
Chapter 29-Urizen
Chapter 30-Dante's awakening
Chapter 31-Trish
Chapter 32-A Swords Purpose
Chapter 33-The Jacket.
Chapter 34-Visons of V
Chapter 35-Epsilon
Chapter 36-Dante's Inferno
Chapter 37-The Alpha and the Omega
Chapter 38-Sons of Sparda
Chapter 39-Brothers Vs Brothers
Chapter 40-And The Tree Fell
Chapter 41-Lets make a deal.
Chapter 42-Japan
Chapter 43-Blue fire
Chapter 45-New employees
Chapter 44-Surgery
Chapter 46-Snake in my boot
Chapter 47-From the shadows
Chapter 48-A Demonic Suprise
Chapter 49- The Trial
Chapter 50-Training
Chapter 51-Meeting with the police
Chapter 52-Not my dream
Chapter 53-School Tour
Chapter 54-First Day of Teaching
Chapter 55-Beat down
Chapter 56-Final Month
Chapter 58-Self control
Chapter 59-Payback
Chapter 60-Survive
Chapter 61-Suprise Guest?!
Chapter 62-Hero's Vs Villains
Chapter 63-league of Villains
Chapter 64-An Angel From Hell!?
Chapter 65-A Beating

Chapter 57-Bide your time

2.1K 61 21
By HammerKun

Izuku conjured his sword and charged at Inko, intending to press the blade against her neck, but Kafka intervened, blocking his attack with her guns arranged in an x formation.

"Don't interfere, old lady!" Izuku shouted, his strength surging.

"I thought you were indifferent about your parents!" Kafka countered, pushing Muramasa back amidst sparks.

"I am. But it'd bring me great satisfaction to give them a taste of my power!" Izuku shot back as Kafka kicked him toward a nearby table.

Izuku rose, wielding Astrener, while guns materialized on Kafka's legs.

"I won't hold back," Kafka warned, meeting Izuku's glare.

"Why protect that woman?" Izuku questioned, his gaze filled with animosity toward Inko, as Kafka faced her.

"Because she's still a pillar of hero society. Izuku, there are factions within the Japanese government as formidable as the mafia, dedicated to upholding hero society at any cost. If you attack her now, they'll hunt you relentlessly," Kafka explained as Izuku scoffed.

"You know whose son I am, better yet, you know whose grandson I am. What makes you think I'm afraid of any of them?" Izuku challenged, prompting a sigh from Kafka.

"Taking this action will attract the attention of the Hero Association, you know. It involves you, Fenrir, Griffon, Shadow, Nightmare," Kafka explained, but Izuku scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Come on. My familiars could take out the top 10 heroes," Izuku asserted, cutting her off.

"Your employees and their families. Even Nero, Nico, and Fortuna could get caught up in this," Kafka warned, causing Izuku's eyes to widen. He fell silent, looking down.

He pondered his options. If he attacked inko now he would get investigated by the hero association. And if they are as dangerous as Kafka says they are then izuku can't really mess with them. And that warning came from a top brass in the Vongola as well. He clenched his fists as he glared at inko. All of the past memories came rushing back as veins popped off on his head as he asked Kafka.

"What am I supposed to do? I can't control myself. Every time I think about them... I've tried to forget, to bury it deep down, but the rage and the memories keep resurfacing..." Izuku yelled, his voice trembling with anger and frustration, surprising Kafka.

This was the first time since Redgrave city that she had ever seen izuku had let his feelings out. Kafka looked at inko with pity and a bit of anger, recalling her own memories regarding her mother, approached him.

'ill comeback for you'

"Just hold on a little longer, you'll get your chance. okay?" Kafka asked Izuku placing a hand on his face, her smile pleasant. Izuku, initially glaring at the angry Inko, saw Kafka's smile and his rage subsided.

Feeling his heart race, he stepped back, a blush creeping onto his face.

"Anyway, we should resume time! Quicksilver drains my energy quickly..." Izuku said, looking away, the hint of red still on his face.

Both of them looked around as aizawa and inko stood still as it had been only a few seconds after inko burst the door open.

Kafka chuckled and nodded, returning to her seat as Izuku repositioned the table and tidied up the room, almost restoring it to its original state before walking toward the window.

"I'm sorry you had to witness that," Izuku apologized, opening the window and sighing.

"I don't mind... Are you leaving?" Kafka blinked, her pretty eyes showing confusion as Izuku nodded.

"I don't think I can remain calm in front of her, or you for that matter. So, I'll see you later," Izuku said, still regretting his earlier outburst, as he prepared to jump out.

"You can always talk to me if something is bothering you. Don't forget that, handsome," Kafka said with a smile, winking at him, which made Izuku smile.

"Finally, someone's being a good boss," Izuku muttered before leaping out as time resumed.

Kafka immediately felt the effects of using Witch Time for so long, experiencing a massive headache and nausea.

Meanwhile, Izuku fell into the bushes 20 floors below, his energy depleted, creating a small crater and a splatter of blood.

"Sensei?" Mirio said as he saw izuku splatter onto the ground as he was confused.

"Wait, I could've sworn there were two of you," Inko said, blinking in confusion as she looked around, only to see Kafka clutching her head.

Aizawa was relieved to see Izuku somehow disappear, knowing it could have ended badly for Inko and UA if they had fought. He didn't know how Izuku had vanished, but he attributed it to something Kafka had done. Grateful, he gave her a thumbs up, and she smiled, wiping the sweat from her forehead.

"So... You're the woman who took my position away from me?" Inko said, looking down at the nauseous Kafka, who gritted her teeth, annoyed, her voice exacerbating her headache.

"Where's your boy toy? I heard there was another man teaching with you," Inko asked Kafka again, who sighed.

"Ugh... Can you shut up? I'm having a headache here!" Kafka snapped, her energy exploding and sending Inko flying back. Inko put her hands up defensively and prepared to retaliate.

"Sister!" Aizawa interjected, activating his Quirk on Inko and Kafka, though it seemed to affect Inko more.

"Calm down!" Aizawa demanded of Inko, who became visibly irritated.

"Calm down? She just attacked me!" Inko yelled angrily, pointing at Kafka, who glared back, her eyes strained.

"Only because she's currently dealing with a headache, and you barging in here all of a sudden does not help!" Aizawa yelled, glaring daggers at Inko, who sweat-dropped, nodding, a bit embarrassed and reluctant.

"Now, introduce yourself properly," Aizawa huffed, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Inko Yagi or Green tornado at your service. I'm the number 5 hero in Japan." Inko introduced herself as Kafka looked at her for a second before looking away.

"Kafka" she said annoyed to be even talking to her as inko got a bit angry internally.

"The audacity of this b*tch!" She thought in her head as inko glared at Kafka who rolled her eyes at the hero's panthetic attempt.

"Eraser head could you please get her out? I have much paperwork to do and she won't make it any quicker." Kafka asked rubbing her temples.

"Let's go inko, I'm certain problem child is waiting for you at dagobah beach. You don't want to be late now do you?" Aizawa asked pulling inkos arm as he dragged the pro hero away.

"Wait! I still have things I want to yell at her!" Inko said trying to pull away as aizawa activated his quirk stopping inko as they left the office.

"Fucking hell and to think there's another younger and more annoying copy of her." Kafka groaned out as she approved izukus request for early weapons training.

Meanwhile-
Mirio was trying check to see if izuku was okay as his body was splattered on the ground and it was bleeding.

"Sensei! Don't go into the light! I'll cal a ambulance just hang on!" Mirio said as he took a phone out of his pocket and dialed emergency services.

"Relax togata, I'm fine." Izuku said getting up and pushing mirio's phone down.

"B-but the blood..." Mirio said looking at izuku who was bleeding profusely.

"Tis just a flesh wound. Also don't you have class?" Izuku asked Mirio looked at his watch and realised.

"I'm gonna be late! But I don't want to leave you here either. I'm sure the teacher will understand if I'm just a few minutes late." Mirio said as izuku sighed face palming as he picked the boy up from his shirt.

"Get to class!" Izuku yelled throwing Mirio at some random direction as he knew Mirio was probably going to be fine.

"Just gotta make it past the entrance exam." Izuku said as he walked away.

1 Week Later-
Izuku stood near the entrance of UA, observing Ochako, Shinso, and Sato as they approached the building together.

"Hey boss, what brings you here?" Sato asked, a hint of confusion in his voice.

"Just here to see my team off before their big test," Izuku replied, a smile playing on his lips.

Sato grimaced, clutching his stomach. "I've got a bad feeling about this," he muttered, earning a comforting pat on the shoulder from Izuku.

"Don't worry, you've got this. Just remember to eat your sugar," Izuku reassured him, prompting a grateful nod from Sato.

"Any last-minute advice for us?" Uraraka inquired. Izuku pondered for a moment before responding.

"Heroes don't wait for timers." he said cryptically, causing confusion among them, except for Shinso, who seemed to understand.

Just then, Izuku's phone rang, displaying Kafka's name on the screen.

"I better get going. And Shinso, don't forget what we discussed," Izuku reminded him, pointing at Shinso, who sighed and nodded in acknowledgment.

"Hmm?" Uraraka questioned, intrigued, looking at Shinso, who waved it off dismissively.

"Uraraka, be aware of your surroundings. Sato, aim to finish quickly, and Shinso, remember, you still have a quirk. Use it however you can, as long as it's effective," Izuku advised, receiving nods from each of them. He smiled, nodding back at them in approval.

"Have a good one!" Izuku called out cheerfully as he walked away, waving to them. They waved back before turning their attention to the task ahead.

Using Quicksilver, Izuku stopped time momentarily to slip into the school, heading towards the Viewing room.

"Do you think the kid will follow your advice?" Griffon asked as Izuku nodded confidently.

"He will," Izuku affirmed, his mind drifting back to the previous day at work, after Uraraka and Sato had left.

Flashback-
As he and Shinso were closing up, Shinso asked, "Any advice for me tomorrow?" while pulling down the curtains. Izuku nodded, offering his guidance.

"Tomorrow, don't rely on your demonic powers," Izuku said, causing Shinso to look confused.

"What? But why did we train for it then?" Shinso inquired.

"What I mean is, use your quirk. I don't want to see you ending up in the principal's office for hiding it," Izuku clarified.

"But how am I supposed to fight? I can use my quirk, but without my demonic powers..." Shinso trailed off, looking concerned.

"I'm advising you not to rely on your powers. The darkness aspect, specifically. You still have your abnormal strength and speed. Utilize those to your advantage," Izuku explained, hoping Shinso would understand.

"But what about my darkness? I can't just suppress it forever," Shinso pointed out, prompting Griffon to emerge from Izuku, perching on his head.

"Discover who your mom is, and we'll find a solution. I'm sure pretty boy here can help you out," Griffon suggested, nodding towards Izuku.

"Right... My mom," Shinso murmured, still unsure about her identity.

"Do not forget to make it a show of brilliance. You are my masters student after all." Fenrir said coming out of the kitchen as shinso nodded.

"You think I'm pretty?" Izuku asked Griffon, who gave him a deadpan look.

"Pretty fucking stupid, yeah," Griffon retorted, earning a playful grab by the neck from Fenrir.

"Shall I ready the grill?" Fenrir teased, causing Griffon to struggle in his grip while calling him slurs, while Shinso could only sweatdrop at their banter.

End of Flashback-
Izuku stepped into the viewing room, where several teachers were focused on the screens. Kafka and Aizawa greeted him.

"Took you long enough," Kafka remarked, to which Izuku rolled his eyes.

"Nice to see you too," Izuku replied, his smile tinged with annoyance.

"Do you remember the test format for this year?" Aizawa inquired, and Izuku nodded.

"Robots, right? Personally, I'd have thrown them into a pit to fight to the death, but I guess this works too," Izuku commented, glancing at the screen, eliciting sweatdrops from the other teachers.

"Are you even human?" Vlad joked, and Izuku just shrugged.

"I thought Green Tornado would be joining us?" Power Loader asked, scanning the room.

"We've decided to discipline her for breaking into the school last week," Nezu informed him.

"Good," Kafka said, relieved, a sentiment shared by Izuku.

"What about All Might?" Cemento's inquired, and Izuku's eyes widened.

"He won't be here. he'll be with the recommended students in the other viewing room," Nezu explained, prompting Izuku to breathe a sigh of relief.

Izuku leaned in closer to Nezu, speaking quietly, "What about the other four?"

"They are required to participate in the test, so no need to worry," Nezu assured him, prompting Izuku to smile and nod.

"Please tell me you've made their test more challenging," Izuku requested eagerly, and Nezu nodded, both of them exchanging gleeful smiles as they looked at the screen.

"Yay for intentional sabotage..." Kafka thought looking at them blankly.

At City Ground A-
After completing the written test, which wasn't overly challenging, Shinso changed into his sports gear and stood in front of the gate, waiting as other participants gathered behind him.

"Hmm? How am I supposed to use my quirk?" Shinso pondered, scratching his chin.

"Well, I might not even need it. I could just pummel them all. I remember, the 1-pointers are the weakest robots, and the 3-pointers are the toughest. Don't even get me started on the 0-pointers," Shinso remarked, shaking his head as he surveyed his competition.

Spotting Uraraka a few feet away, looking nervous, he felt the urge to go and reassure her but decided against it, not wanting to distract her. However, a thought crossed his mind—had they been informed about a timer in the practical exam? All they were doing was just standing here.

"Real heroes don't rely on timers," he recalled Izuku's words, his eyes widening in realization.

Suddenly, the gates swung open, and without hesitation, Shinso dashed through them, leaving everyone puzzled.

"GO! GO! GOOO! THERE'S NO TIMER IN A REAL BATTLE!" Present Mic's voice boomed over the speakers, and it dawned on everyone what Shinso was up to. They quickly followed suit, rushing after him.

Shinso encountered two 1-pointers, each a foot taller than him and lightly armored. One of the robots threw a punch at him, triggering memories of his fights with Majima.

Drawing from his experiences, he dodged the punch and positioned himself between the two robots. As the first robot's punch missed, he swiftly moved to the side, causing it to accidentally strike the other robot, destroying its head. Before the falling robot hit the ground, Shinso pivoted behind it and kicked its knee joint with enough force to propel its leg into the other robot's midsection, destroying its torso. Smirking, Shinso sprinted ahead, eager for more action.

Shinso seized the gun arm of a 2-pointer and redirected it towards a group of 1-pointers advancing on a fallen participant. As he destroyed some robots and incapacitated others, he shouted, "Take this!" and bent the gun arm back towards the robot, placing his head in front of it. The robot fired, but Shinso moved just in time, causing the robot to destroy itself.

"Time to throw some punches!" Shinso declared, charging at a 2-pointer. However, before he could land his punch, the robot was struck by a laser beam. Shinso turned to see a boy with blond hair and a belt on his waist.

"Huh?" Shinso muttered, perplexed.

"Bonjour," the boy greeted with a twinkle, leaving Shinso annoyed that his opportunity was stolen. Nonetheless, he brushed it off and continued to take down more robots.

As Shinso sprinted through the city, using hand-to-hand combat to dismantle the 1-pointer robots, he noticed several robots floating in the air. Assuming it was Uraraka, he smirked.

Just as Shinso was going to get slammed by a 3 pointers Sato came out of nowhere and punched the robot sending it flying into a building.

"Thank you Sato-san!" Shinso said as Sato gave him a thumbs up as he ran towards another robot.

However, Shinso failed to notice that he was being pursued by three 2-pointers armed with gun arms. As they began shooting at him, he dashed away, seeking cover.

"Damn it! If only I could use..." Shinso began to say before spotting a girl with green hair hurling a 3-pointer towards a building, inspiring an idea.

"Hey, broccoli head!" Shinso called out, trying to get her attention as he leaped over rubble.

The girl glanced at him, visibly irritated, a scowl forming on her face.

"What's your quirk!?" He yelled, taking cover behind a railing as bullets struck the metal.

"That's none..." the girl started to reply, her eyes suddenly turning white, much to Shinso's satisfaction.

"Take out those robots!" Shinso commanded, pointing at the 3 two-pointers. The girl complied, launching a large piece of debris at them, causing a massive explosion that surprised even Shinso.

"Thanks!" Shinso exclaimed, darting away as the girl snapped out of the mind control.

"W-wait. What just happened?" The girl asked as she looked around to see a large piece of rubble crashed on top of some robots and a boy with lavender coloured hair running away.

"Oi! Come back here!" She yelled sending a large piece of rubble flying at him.

"Shinso smirk dodging to the left as the rubble collided with a 3 ponter as he gave her a thumbs up before going over to another street.

In the Viewing Room-
"So should we give him the points or give her the points?" Cemento's asked confused.

"Well the boy, who is called Hitoshi Shinso, used his quirk brainwashing to brainwash the girl in order to destroy the robots which were chasing him. So I say give Shinso the points for taking advantage of the situation and saving himself." Izuku suggested.

"Yes but, Yagi did to most of the work so I say to split it in half." Midnight asked

"Ehhh 60:40." Izuku said as nezu nodded as izuku smirked.

"So, that's your sister?" Kafka inquired, to which Izuku nodded.

"I hate to admit it, but her quirk is quite powerful," Kafka remarked, prompting Izuku to roll his eyes. Meanwhile, Izaki used her quirk to hurl a large part of the building at a group of three-pointers.

"I've seen demons with telekineses better than her. it's practically useless against someone like me," Izuku commented, watching as Shinso kicked the head off a three-pointer.

"That Shinso kid is really impressive, using the environment and the robots themselves to take them down," Power Loader remarked.

"Yes, he has already exceeded the UA standards," Nezu mentioned, casually sipping his tea as Izuku pumped his fists, confusing Kafka.

"Did he just grab a bicycle?" Vlad asked, observing as Shinso repeatedly smashed it into a robot until it shut down, leaving them all to sweatdrop.

"Is he your student or something?" Kafka whispered, intrigued, as Izuku nodded.

"I've taught him a few tricks," Izuku replied, watching Shinso. Aizawa also kept a keen eye on Shinso's actions.

"Isn't it almost time, Eraserhead?" Nezu inquired, to which Aizawa nodded.

"Please tell me there's more than one of them," Izuku asked, his excitement palpable, reminiscent of a child. Nezu nodded in response.

"It's time for the 0-Pointers!!!" Nezu exclaimed enthusiastically, the teachers' eyes widening as they witnessed two of them being released.

"Two of them!?" Cementos yelled, clearly confused.

"Time to run, you little human ants! Otherwise, you're going to get crushed!!!" Nezu cackled maniacally as the 0-pointers rampaged through the city.

Meanwhile-
Shinso spotted the 0-pointers in the distance, approaching from both directions. Seeing other students running through the gate, he decided to do the same.

As he dashed towards the gate, he noticed Sato surrounded by numerous robots, with the 0-pointers closing in. It seemed Sato had run out of sugar, making the situation more dire.

Gritting his teeth, Shinso focused on reaching the gate. He then diverted his path to aid Sato, kicking one of the robots in the head to take it down.

"Shinso!" Sato called out, clutching his seemingly broken arm.

"Let's go before the zero-pointer crushes us!" Shinso urged, as two other robots lunged at him. Shinso ducked, causing the robots to collide and destroy their arms. Seizing the opportunity, he leaped onto one robot, grabbed its head, and pointed it at another robot, ramming them together before jumping off and lifting Sato to his feet.

"Alright, get up!" Shinso instructed, helping Sato stand.

"Shinso, look out!" Sato warned, as a robot launched its punch at Shinso.

Suddenly, the sound of an engine revving filled the air as something kicked the robot away.

"Are you two alright?" asked a boy with short blue hair and glasses, exhaust pipes on his legs. Shinso nodded, indicating Sato's injury.

"Do not worry, I will get him to safety. You follow!" the boy directed, as Shinso agreed. They both made it to the gate.

Shinso lay on the ground, adjusting himself as he caught his breath, breathing heavily.

"Why was that so exhausting?" he muttered, wiping the sweat off his face.

"Shinso-kun!" Uraraka exclaimed, approaching him.

"Hey, Ochako-san. How did you do?" Shinso asked, getting up as she nodded.

"I managed okay. There was a moment when a piece of rubble was about to fall on me, but a girl with a fire quirk saved me just in time," Uraraka explained.

"That's fortunate. Do you think you'll pass?" Shinso inquired, to which Uraraka shrugged.

"I'm not sure," she replied, and he nodded in agreement.

They then heard a buzzer which signalled the end of the exam.

"Thank you all for participating in the UA exam! Your results will be mailed to you in a week's time, but until then, go beyond! Plus Ultra!" Present Mic's voice boomed through the intercom.

In The Viewing Room-
Aizawa voiced his concern, "You're lucky no one died, Nezu."

"Oh, relax, Shota. The robots were in docile mode. They would've stopped the moment they scanned a student in front of them," Nezu explained, chuckling.

"That was a courageous act by the one with the lavender hair. Only someone with the true spirit of a hero would risk themselves like that, especially in this exam," Cementos praised Shinso, earning a nod of agreement from Izuku.

"Agreed. He should get rescue points for that, right?" Izuku asked, and Nezu nodded.

"Any student who saved someone during the exam will receive recognition. Didn't you read the report I sent you?" Kafka inquired, to which Izuku admitted, "Most of it."

Kafka sighed, understanding.

"Don't forget about our paperwork contest!" Kafka told izuku as he grained in pain nodding.

"As if the paperwork you've been giving me already isn't enough." He sighed as Kafka smirked.

"I'll give you more if you don't shut up." She said as izuku zipped his mouth real quick.

"They seem cute together." Midnight commented blushing a bit.

"I think both of them are just insane." Power loader said sweatdropping when he heard about the paperwork contest.

Later-
Later, Izuku walked out of UA with Kafka. After tallying up all the scores, they decided to leave together.

"I can't believe I'll be teaching those students," Izuku grumbled, a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"If it makes you feel any better, you've been approved to really challenge them in their first class," Kafka reassured him, to which Izuku chuckled, nodding.

"By the way, you're teaching Class 1-B, right?" Izuku inquired, and Kafka confirmed it with a nod.

"It's a bit of a hassle, but I can handle it. And don't forget the paperwork contest!" Kafka added, nudging Izuku in the ribs playfully. Izuku flinched, groaning in pain.

"God, I still have PTSD from the first combat class," Izuku mused, holding his ribs. Kafka chuckled.

"Sorry if I went a bit hard on you," she apologized with a smile. Izuku blushed slightly before shaking his head.

"No, it's okay," Izuku replied, though Kafka looked a bit puzzled, she nodded.

"Ask her out or something," Griffon suggested to Izuku in his head.

"I agree. Court her as soon as possible," Fenrir added, prompting Griffon to burst into laughter.

"Damm didn't know you were that forward fire fox." Griffon laughed as Fenrir was confused.

"Fine..." izuku said as he coughed getting Kafka's attention.

"Umm, Kafka, would you... If you have time, like to go and get some-" Izuku's sentence was cut off by someone calling his name, grabbing both his and Kafka's attention.

"Izuku?" a feminine voice called out. They turned to see a girl with green hair, dressed in a green jumpsuit, accompanied by a set of twins—one with blond hair and red eyes, and the other with hair that was split down the middle, red on one side and white on the other.

End of Chapter!

Long chapter again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 5.7K 53
Izuku Yagi had a great life. His Dad was the number one hero All Might, his Mom was the number 5 hero Green Magnet, and his twin sister Izumi Yagi wa...
58.7K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
543K 13.6K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...
812K 26.7K 26
Your entire life has been spent in a experiment facility. Your quirk is strange and powerful, and no one can quite pin point what it is, which is why...