The Department!

By TarajiBookShelf

⚠️Warning. Include ADULT Content.⚠️ Fantasia is the chief of the NYPD the 5th precinct where her rival ex-be... More

Lets Be Cops:
Lies she Told
Power Means Everything
Butt Dial Your Speed Dial
Girl crush
Not The L- Word
Worst Case Scenario
Her Deadly Signature
Grief-talk
An Angel From The Past
Gay For You
Halle's New Hustle
Long Distance 1
Sneaky Sex Or Genuine Love?
A Moment Of Truth!
Part 2
Thanksgiving Dinner.
The Love House
Sneaky Freaky
Search party
A Silent Pain
A Fantasia Gesture
Back To Love
Family & Media
Incapable Of Letting Go
Imperfect love
Lets Talk politics
Desperate Times...
How Taraji Met Tasia
Nowhere without You!
?
The Shooting
The Scar: 1
The Scar: 2
A House Full Of Lust
Is She Guilty?
Lies She Told: 2
Fantasia Tells It
It Must Be God!
Vengeance!
Paris Wedding ♥️
My Wife's Enemy
So Much Love In The Family
Is The War Over?
The yes, Pleasure!
The Honeymooners:
The Dream
Part 4
Stalker-ish
Not Without A Fight
Power Means Everything: 2
impulsiveness!
Winning Or Losing?
Between Sisters: 1
Between Sisters 2:
Finding Us Again.
Out Of Love
Part 5:
Strangers
Coolest Moms
So Into My Ex!
Slumber Party
Family Fued
Case Sealed.
Hide & Seek
Body Double!
Face claims:
What The Future Holds...
Legal Spouse
Re-Candling
Happiness In The Family
Screwed!
Body Double 2
The Make Up Gesture
Two Wrongs, Nothing Right.
Part 6
The City Of Memories.
Longest Ride.
Kids' Expectations
The Toy!
Secret Admirer
Secret Admirer 2
Bitter-sweet
Danielle falls
Black & Blue
Obsessed With Obssession
Problems In bed
The Queen's Fix
The house Full Of Love
Growing In Love
The Public:
Part 7: MONEY
Love Still Exist
College Delusions
The Real Villain
Suicidal
The Wrong Sister
The Ex In My System
Fed Up!
Nice Meeting You
We Need Each Other
Sexual Frustrations
The Boy Is Mine.
Another 1
Part 8: We Rise!
Seductions
Karma
Caught In A Lie!
Uncomfortable...
The Doghouse!
The Wife's Punishment
Trapped To Explosives
Alcohol Bottle..
Ghosted
Stalker-ish: 2
Subconsciously!
The Traitor
Awakening
Drifting & Reminiscing
The Wife's Mistress
Her Bad Choice
Birthday & A Phycopath
The Phone Call
The "lost" BET!
Gabi Let it out!

Halle Broke Her Mother

662 46 26
By TarajiBookShelf

Gina woke up from the hospital. She saw flowers on her bed. She read the card.

*Baby I'm so sorry. I was hurt and drunk, I didn't mean to hurt you, Gina. I'm sorry*
Gina tossed away the flowers.

A few hours later, Taraji discovered that Lisa was missing.
Gina was discharged with Jack and her father. Taraji took them home to rest, leaving her wife with Halle.

"Are you really in love or has the thought of death changed you, Mom?" Halle asked her mother. "both Buttercup. I can't let toxic stuff make me miss out on loving your mother or loving you guys. I'm grateful to be alive and I'm appreciative to be in love. Positive vibes only. Now tell me about your love life. What have you decided to do?"

"I decided to wait for Hailey but Mom it is hard every day cause I'm falling for Paris is like...she knows she ain't got my heart but is working hard to win and Mom she's winning. She's even flying here soon just to see you and make sure I'm okay"

"Go with the flow, it will lead you to the right decision. Don't listen to your heart though cause your heart wants what it wants even if what it wants doesn't want it back. So follow the journey, not the heart"

Halle smiled.  "it is sad about Victoria though right? Her fans are going crazy. Tragic, is Mama taking it well?"

"I'm not sure, you gonna have to ask her. Have they found Lisa yet?"
"I'm waiting for Aunt Gina to call. What went down, Mom? I mean she ends up in a hospital, doesn't wanna talk about it then Lisa gets missing? Did Lisa knock Auntie Gina and run?"

"I don't think so. Lisa is violent but soft-hearted, I know her type, I married one. She wouldn't hurt the woman she loves"

"you are also one mom. You are the leader of that squad. Okay, I hope you are right. I need something to eat. I'm just gonna run down the street. Need anything?"

"fruits and a bottle of water oh, bring me a green salad"

"got it. Be right back" Halle said and walked away.
Somebody stood at the entrance.
Fantasia turned her head. It was Sonia.

"You and your wife are resilient I wanna give you that"

Fantasia's phone beeped.
"don't get that!" Sonia said pulling a gun at Fantasia. "what are you doing?"

"it was me who ordered the hit!" she said. " what are you talking about?"

"Vic and Luna? They worked for me. I'm not running from anyone. My documents are fine, I was playing your ass"

THE PHONE WENT OFF.

"It's my wife, --"

"too bad you won't say any last words now... You know I hate that bitch"

"Sonia put your gun down. And let me answer my wife. Then you can kill me after telling me why"

"Go ahead"
on call.

Tasia: 2746332. 1167435. 5932795
Taraji: she's there, isn't she?
Tasia: tell me you got the numbers
Taraji: your safe deposit boxes. I got it.
Tasia: take care of our kids, I love you Taraji
Taraji: Tell me a story. A good story, don't hang up
Tasia: when Halle was born. I had a dream that felt real. My mother was walking me in the woods. When I got there, she disappeared. I looked around. I saw you, my sisters, a little boy, and fire in between us.
Taraji; you doing great...
Tasia: I had to go through fire to get to you.

"Hang up!" Sonia yelled

Tasia: I gotta go, baby
Taraji: hey,
Tasia: I need to hear that story later. You can Hang up
Fantasia hung up and put the phone away

"so, why do you want me dead?"
"everything. You married Ken. The love of my life. He commits suicide you don't tell me. You marry that bitch even when you know I hate her. You became Senator. That was my dream growing up. You took my life, my dream, and made it yours. You are a horrible person."

"Okay, no argument there. I'm horrible especially because I kinda just stalled and my wife is right behind you.

Sonia turned Taraji tussled the gun out of her hands and pinned her on the wall.
"Bitch!" Sonia muttered.

"you have no idea," Taraji said laughing hard.
Brooks and two officers walked in. They mirandized her. "sleep with one eye open. This is not over!" Taraji told her and handed the gun to the officers who took her away.

"How did you know she was coming here? I mean. You called me an hour ago" Brooks asked. "Vic left me a note. I knew she would do something stupid I was just waiting for her to drop the ball"

"This is why I miss you in the unit. I gotta go put that bitch away for a long time" she left.
  Taraji turned to her wife.

"I leave you 30 minutes and your ass is already in trouble"

Fantasia blushed "I really thought she was gonna take my life"

"not on my watch. What's in the boxes? What was I gonna get?"

"Money;"

"but you broke, I mean, we broke"
"is not mine to keep. Is the government. But if I'm gonna die it is yours" She said.

"so, the dream, did you walk through the fire to get to us?"
"I didn't.  You walked through the fire to get to me"
Taraji blushed.

"The war is over babe? We can finally go on our honeymoon" Fantasia said

"Maybe after three months"
"Why so late?"

"so I can fuck my wife" Fantasia blushed and chuckled softly

Halle came back with food  "Joun us" Fantasia begged. "I would but one of us is missing and I need to find her. Lisa is not stupid somebody abducted her"
"Who?" Halle asked.

"Who else?"
"Beth!" Fantasia said. "Exactly. So you guys go ahead. I will be back in two hours, don't leave her side" Taraji told her daughter and kissed her wife then walked out.

"So when are coming home?" Halle asked.

"not for another week honey. My body is still recovering. I can't wait to come home to you guys though. I miss homemade everything and my wife's touch. And movie nights, we need more of those. And more game nights, gosh we need to live a little"

"I've been saying. We need those things and a weekend out in our RV. Shopping sprees"

"Not now!"

"oh, it's a money thing huh? How did you afford the wedding?"

"I sold my shares but I sold them to Grandpa so no regrets."
"So your shares money covered the Paris wedding? What kind of shares are we talking about?"

"Don't worry about it"

A week Later.

Fantasia and Lisa were both home. Gina and Beth were getting a divorce. It was the ugliest divorce there is.

Taraji was back to work and now that people know who she married to, the respect at the office elevated bro.

Fantasia was working at home with Kelly and Paula to turn some ideas into action work for the city.

Lisa was fired from her remote job (Beth was playing dirty). She was applying for another job in the States. Gina was back in London for work and a divorce petition.

Paris was visiting.
"like I can't believe I'm sitting here talking to the first daughter like the Barrinos must really be powerful people or something cause this is pretty insane," Lisa told Paris. "you met the first lady in Paris and you just now figuring out that the Barrinos are powerful people?" Paris asked laughing. "I know right, I must be sleeping," Lisa said. They chuckled.

"so you and Halle are like a thing?"

"a beautiful thing. I am crazy about her, I'm falling deep Lisa. Like, usually I would know how to stop it but now, I can't. She's growing on me. I feel like telling her how I feel, should I?"

"Why not!?"
Paris blushed. Doorbell
"I will get that!" Lisa said and jogged to the door
"Hi, Hailey right?" Lisa said.
Paris frowned.

"Good memory. You are friends with Gina"
"Lisa Pinkerton"
"Lisa of course. Is Mrs H here? I got a get-well basket for her"

"In her study with the team working, you wanna come in?"

"Uh sure thanks"

She walked in.
"Washington!" She said. "Thomas!" Paris said.
"Fancy seeing you in New York"

"You know, loving the girl and trying to show her"

"you trying hard. Maybe too hard" Hailey said. Paris rolled her eyes. "and what are you doing here?" Paris asked

"My mother sent me to deliver this to her best friend," Hailey said. Paris kept quiet. She hated that Gwen and Fantasia were besties cause it made her think Fantasia wanted Hailey with Halle and not her.

"I gotta use the bathroom"

"there is one--"
"I know this house like my own Lisa don't worry I got this" Hailey said and went upstairs to Halle's room.

She slipped tickets under Halle's pillow and got out.

"tell Mrs. H I said to get better. I gotta go. Nice seeing you Washington"

"I could say the same Thomas" Hailey walked out.
"Okay, what was that between you two?"
"once friends now just fighting over a girl, it is not even worth it cause the girl loves her not me,"
"why don't you just Fuck it off?"

"What?"

"You, Hailey, and Halle. I saw this tension in Paris. Have a threesome" Lisa said. Paris laughed. "No man, they never had sex before I'm afraid my girl might get hooked on her, Hailey has this thing she does with her tongue, that I can't compete with"

"so you and Hailey had sex before but Hailey and Halle never did?".

"Pretty much."

"you wanna end this tension? Let them cool the fire. They obviously wanna fuck, if you are there in the mix, it might cool their fire." Lisa said. Paris was thinking this hard.

That evening.
She and Halle were in the room getting hot and heavy. Pillows falling off. Paris saw the tickets and picked them up. "Concert in LA. You and Hailey going somewhere?" Paris looked upset.
"uh, she just told me about it and I said yes. No big deal"

"I can't do this Halle, I can't compete with her. And I can't make you choose 'cause you are just gonna choose her either way. So I'm just gonna go, let you and Hailey do you and Hailey" She said packing. "Parr come on, is not like that anymore"

"I'm not stupid. Let's just break up"
Halle felt hurt. "no! Baby no. I can't let you walk out on me."
"why not!"

Halle teared up. She sniffled. "I love you!" she said "That's the problem, Halle. I don't even believe you"

"but I do. I love you"

Paris kept quiet. Halle stood up and pulled her into her body. "I love you Paris!"
"What about Hailey, you love her too? Then baby, what is this then? A three-way relationship?"

Halle was speechless. Paris picked up Halle's phone. She unlocked with her face and texted Hailey.

*Come over.* then tossed away the phone.
They sat down. Halle kept talking, trying to convince Paris. Paris was silent. "Baby please say something"

"I can't talk right now,!" Paris said and started strapping on. Hailey knocked and walked in.

"Uh-" Hailey said looking at Paris. "bad time?"

"yes!"
"No. come in!"

Okay, what's going on? You are wearing your angry strap"
"how do you know that?" Halle asked. They looked at each other.  "you two? Oh my god! You dated?"
"it was just sex, one time," Paris said

"what's going on here?" Hailey asked. Paris locked the door. "she loves us both Hailey. What do you wanna do about that?" Paris asked. They looked at each other and then looked at Halle.

Hailey pulled Paris into a kiss. They kissed hard. Halle stood up. Hailey then kissed her. It was passionate, Paris saw that.

Next thing. Hailey was eating Halle's pussy. She was moaning loudly and shaking. Paris fucked Hailey.
They took turns and switched positions. The room was full of moans and hollers.

"what the fuck is going on up there?" Fantasia asked Lisa. She shrugged. "Nobody is filming a porno in my house, right? Cause I would set somebody on fire"

"Not that I know of."
"I need to get out. Oh my God. This is so wrong" Fabtasia walked out. Lisa laughed.

Two hours later.
Hailey left. Taraji was home for dinner.

Fantasia couldn't eat. "Should I make you anything different?" Taraji asked. "no. I keep seeing naked girls fucking in my damn house -" she gagged. Paris looked away. Halle looked at her plate.
Lisa laughed softly. Fantasia rushed to a trashcan and puked. Taraji looked at Halle. "fill me in".
"Uh... I just, we may have gotten louder today"

"Get your room soundproofed,"  Taraji told her and went to get her wife. "what can I do?"

Fantasia puked again. "get me out of here," Fantasia said getting Dizzy. "okay let's get you upstairs"

"no, out of this house. Book a hotel room, please. Now baby I'm about to--" She puked. Taraji pulled out her phone and took her wife to the car.

Lisa was laughing. "she must really think y'all are gross," She said walking out to see them leave.

"I feel bad, was it that bad?" Halle asked. "it was a little loud. But it was amazing. I loved it" Paris said. "I did too, we should do it again...in a hotel"
"definitely".

Taraji and Fantasia got to the hotel. "Halle is out of control. I don't care she's in her 20s, she is in my house this shit gotta stop. Threesome really!?".

"Who was the third girl? Please don't say, Lisa"

"I saw Hailey's Audi. I guess that's who"

"Damn this kid, I had never had a threesome," Taraji said. Fantasia swallowed hard looking away weirdly. "okay tell it. With whom?"

"My husband and some Italian escort in Rome"

"Eew!"
"you want a threesome?"

"me? Oh no. I just want my wife" Taraji said. "good answer" Fantasia said kissing her wife. "room service?" Taraji asked. "I can try to eat, you just have to get my mind off things"

"That's my plan" They kissed again.

**************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 28.2K 87
Jasmine Petrova I downed a shot of tequila, allowing the burning liquid to slide down my throat and settle in my stomach. I deserved to have some fun...
50.5K 2.2K 35
Something New is a book about finding a love you never knew existed, recovering love you thought was lost, and letting go of a love that doesn't serv...
54.7K 2.7K 28
"I fight, but my feelings show They came rushing in just like a flood I can't get enough 'cause I need you, baby, baby, by my side You can give me yo...