Authority (✓)

By cutegir2002

Story by: cutegir2002 >>>>>> A story of the mafia king's son- Jeon Jungkook and his brother's boy friend- Kim... More

Introduction
Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
Q/A
12
13
14
15
16
17
Q/A{2}
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35(M)
36(M)
37(M)
38
39(M)
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54(M)
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62🔞
63
64
65
66
67
68
69🔞
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77(End)
Epilogue
Promotion
Special Chapter ♥️

44

3.1K 232 69
By cutegir2002

The story will move a bit fast from this chapter...

Taekook sat in the cabin of Mrs Emma, the family gynecologist of their family. Jin, Lisa and Jimin the three of them have been Emma's patients, and now it's tae. The two smiled at the elderly woman as she walked in with the reports in her hands. Taking a seat opposite of the two she passed the report to the two.

"Well congratulations to both of you, tae is 3 weeks pregnant." She spoke with a soft smile, wide smiles broke on both of the lovers faces as they squeezed their intertwined palms together.

"Thank you so much for the confirmation Mrs Emma." Tae spoke, Jungkook hummed as if thanking the woman as well.

"There's nothing to thank me Taehyung, you are a family to me. I have known you and your family for years. And you make sure to take care of yourself, hmm." Emma spoke with a smile.

"Mrs Emma, can you please give a brief about his health and the precautions we need to have throughout the time. The do's and don't's, and his diet plan and all." Jungkook asked, the woman hummed as she handled him a chart of the food tae should consume and the foods he should avoid.

"Make sure he eats on time and never skips a meal, protein contains food is best to have at least one time a day. And other things are all in this chart so you can follow that as per this, and yeah if you are having any doubt call me without any hesitation. One more thing, he may get a severe headache, and can feel dizzy or Nausea. It is very common in pregnancy so don't stress about it. Rest is all fine, I will prescribe some medicine, make sure to take them on time." She spoke as she wrote the medicine and gave the paper to Jungkook.

The two stood up and after thanking her again they walked out. Jungkook asked jack his secretary who was standing outside to get the medicines as they proceeded to the car. Jungkook opened the backside car's door and helped tae get inside, he sat in as well while closing the door as they waited for Jack to return back.

"Kookie can we get some fruits on the way back, I am carving for them." Tae spoke putting his head on jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook wrapped his arm.around tae's waist as he pulled tae closer hugging him from the side.

"Which fruit do you wanna eat?" Jungkook asked, tae made a thinking sound.

"Strawberries and... Banana." He spoke, Jungkook hummed.

"We will buy them on the way." Jungkook spoke as his free palm got rested on tae's tummy caressing it slowly, the driver's side door got opened as jack got inside.

"Mr Jeon." He spoke giving the paper bag of medicine to Jungkook who asked him to stop by a supermarket to buy the fruits.

****

A few weeks later...

Everyone was currently in the hospital, it was finally the day yoonmin will get their baby. Jimin was inside the labour room crying and screaming in pain, yoongi was with him as well to give some support to his husband, while others expect Lisa and Ara were waiting outside.

Tae was hugging jungkook tightly shedding silent tears as he heard the loud screams, he flinched in jungkook's arms when the cries got louder. Jungkook got worried for tae as he tightened his hold on the male's waist, Jungkook really didn't wanted to take tae to the hospital but the male was at the verge of crying as he wanted to be near his best friend. And not being able to say no to the crying love of his jungkook had to bring tae here.

But he is right now regretting his own decision as he can't see tae crying and the male have been crying constantly.

"Kookie... nothing will happen to Minnie right?" Tae asked as he peeked up at Jungkook who looked down shaking his head immediately.

"Nothing will happen to him my love, don't worry." Jungkook spoke wiping the fresh tears that rolled down from tae's eyes that felt like stabbing jungkook's heart.

"Kookie... What if... What if I die while giving birth?" Tae spoke, Jungkook felt his blood running cold for a second hearing tae's words. But he was quick to shake his head not wanting to even think something like that.

"Don't say like that my love nothing will happen to you. Kookie won't let anything happen to you, shhh calm down." Jungkook spoke, his grip on tae's waist tightened as the fear crawled in his body. He hugged tae tightly whose cheeks got pressed on jungkook's chest.

"My love let's go out hmm." Jungkook spoke as he wanted to distract his mind and heart from the sudden what ifs that began to run in his mind.

"Nwooo I will not go home till minnie is ok." Tae spoke shaking his head.

"We aren't going home we would just walk in the garden. You should get some fresh air hmm, I am sure Minnie will be better soon." Jungkook spoke as he pressed his palm on tae's ears as the screams of Jimin increased.

"Okie." Tae mumbled, Jungkook smiled at him as he told namjoon that they are going out for a while. The two walked out in the garden of the hospital, Jungkook had his arms wrapped around tae's waist securely.

"My love, do you wanna eat something?" Jungkook asked, tae made a thinking face and sniffed cutely making Jungkook smile with fondness in his eyes.

"Banana milk." Tae spoke tilting his head, Jungkook hummed as the two walked towards the small store near the hospital. They bought a few banana milk bottles and a few other things for tae if by any chance he wants to have some food. Jungkook received a message from hoseok telling that baby min has finally arrived.

The two went back and all the what if's that were running in both of their minds stopped immediately as they saw the tiny little girl in yoongi's arms. Yoongi smiled at taekook as he passed the baby girl to tae, the male with teary eyes held the small girl, she blinked her eyes staring at tae, but her lips curled up as she got a glimpse of Jungkook.

"Heyy little girl." Jungkook spoke, he softly brushed his finger on her cheek that made her lips to curl up again.

"She is cute, I want a daughter tooo." Jungkook spoke as he took the girl in his arms, tae chuckled at the sudden words of Jungkook. The day went by, as everyone played with the tiny girl, they all congraulated yoonmin for being parents.

****

"My love get up it's already 11." Jungkook spoke as he caressed tae's hairs, the male is sleeping for too long that he skipped his breakfast as well. As it's Sunday Jungkook is at home, he have been trying to wake his love since morning but the male would be sleeping again after a few seconds.

Jungkook let him sleep as the doctor had said there might be times when tae won't want to wake up. But now it's time for tae to take his medicine and he needs to have some food as well.

"Nwoo." Tae spoke as he covered his head with the comforter.

"My baby love, don't you wanna have food. You can't skip a meal bub get up." Jungkook spoke as he gave a soft squeeze to tae's shoulder, who shook his head.

Sighing Jungkook placed his arms under tae's knees and neck and lifted the male earning a small whine. Not giving the whine any attention Jungkook took tae to the washroom to get him brush, tae pouted as Jungkook placed him on the floor and removed the comforter. He placed the comforter over his shoulder as he held tae's waist to not let the sleepy male fall. Jungkook gave tae the brush who with half closed eyes moved the brush inside his mouth and gurgled after he was done brushing.

Jungkook removed tae's clothes and made him wear his own sweat pants and hoodie as tae asked him to. Jungkook lifted him in bridal style and walked back inside the room, placing tae back on the bed took the moisturizer and gave it to tae, with a big pout on his face tae applied it and have it back to Jungkook who pressed his lips to not laugh at tae's cute face.

"Doeeee." Tae whinned making grabby hands, Jungkook laughed softly as he walked back to tae and lifted him like a baby.

Tae wrapped his legs around jungkook's waist and circled his arms around jungkook's neck while he snugged his face in jungkook's neck who held tae's thighs carefully bouncing tae in his arms to adjust the male.

"Let's take the big baby to have some food." Jungkook teased and laughed as tae bite his neck.

Their family can't help but smile fondly as they saw Jungkook walking down with tae in his arms like a koala baby. Jungkook then got settled on the couch with the baby still snugged on him sitting on his lap. The head worker came with fruits for tae, Jungkook fed him the fruits while tae rested his head on jungkook's chest throughout the time. The elder male is getting a good training of handling a baby...

****

Four and half months later...

It's been 4 and half month since tae was declared pregnant, the whole family is taking care of him to fullest. Jungkook has became a bit more busy than usual as the launch of the new smartphone is coming closer but still he never let tae feel like he wasn't giving attention to the male. Jungkook made sure to pay attention to tae's health and spend a lot of time with the male.

And from tomorrow Jungkook will finally get some rest of mind as tomorrow is the launch of the new smart phone and after that he can be a bit less busy then he was recently.

It is currently late night around 11, and tae who was sleeping woke up once he didn't felt his husband sleeping next to him. Rubbing his eyes tae sat up on bed, a hand placed on his small baby bump as he looked around to search for his husband, but a big pout came on his lips as he didn't found the male anywhere.

"Kookieee." He called but as he didn't got any answer he assumed the boy wasn't in the room. Sighing aloud, he first thought to sleep back but knowing well he can't get a blink of sleep without Jungkook he stepped down from the bed and walked out to see where his husband can be at this hour.

The first stop he had was in his mother in law's room, stepping down carefully having a hand placed on his belly he waddled to elderly jeon's room, knocking on it softly he waited for Ara to open the room.

"Oh my taehyungie, baby what are you doing here at this hour?" Ara asked being worried for the pouty male.

"Mom kookie isn't in room, his phone is in the room as well. So I thought to look where he is, have you seen him?" Tae asked Ara frowned slightly.

"I don't know where he is, but your dad isn't in the room for a few hours as well. I guess the two must be together." Ara spoke tae hummed.

"But where, the lights of living room is off too." Tae spoke with a small huff.

"I think I know where the two can be." Ara spoke, tae tilted his head being confused. Ara helped tae to get in the elevator that led the two to the last floor, once the elevator made a ding sound the two stepped out. Tae followed her mother in law as Ara walked to the gaming room.

"Gaming room?" Tae asked Ara hummed.

"I am sure they both are inside." Ara spoke as she pushed the door of the gaming room. And was she wrong...

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.2K 35
I am bad at description. But I will try... So, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Loves each other so much... Taehyung was a bubbly person.. He always he...
636K 38.7K 42
"P-Please Taehyungie... L-Let me go... My hands h-hurts..." "Is that so? Such a pity. If I unchain you, you will surely run away right?" "N-No I won'...
87K 12K 64
Story by cutegir2002 >>> A story about a super active, talkative, passionate , cheerful guy JEON JUNGKOOK and a dull, calm, silent, sorrowful guy KIM...
355K 18.7K 45
Taehyung was a very good person who is always engaged to his studies, going out with his friends at weekend only,then giving respect to his parents...