The Department!

By TarajiBookShelf

⚠️Warning. Include ADULT Content.⚠️ Fantasia is the chief of the NYPD the 5th precinct where her rival ex-be... More

Lets Be Cops:
Lies she Told
Power Means Everything
Butt Dial Your Speed Dial
Girl crush
Not The L- Word
Worst Case Scenario
Her Deadly Signature
Grief-talk
An Angel From The Past
Gay For You
Halle's New Hustle
Long Distance 1
Sneaky Sex Or Genuine Love?
A Moment Of Truth!
Part 2
Thanksgiving Dinner.
The Love House
Sneaky Freaky
Search party
A Silent Pain
A Fantasia Gesture
Back To Love
Family & Media
Incapable Of Letting Go
Imperfect love
Lets Talk politics
Desperate Times...
How Taraji Met Tasia
Nowhere without You!
?
The Shooting
The Scar: 1
The Scar: 2
A House Full Of Lust
Is She Guilty?
Fantasia Tells It
It Must Be God!
Vengeance!
Paris Wedding ♥️
My Wife's Enemy
So Much Love In The Family
Is The War Over?
Halle Broke Her Mother
The yes, Pleasure!
The Honeymooners:
The Dream
Part 4
Stalker-ish
Not Without A Fight
Power Means Everything: 2
impulsiveness!
Winning Or Losing?
Between Sisters: 1
Between Sisters 2:
Finding Us Again.
Out Of Love
Part 5:
Strangers
Coolest Moms
So Into My Ex!
Slumber Party
Family Fued
Case Sealed.
Hide & Seek
Body Double!
Face claims:
What The Future Holds...
Legal Spouse
Re-Candling
Happiness In The Family
Screwed!
Body Double 2
The Make Up Gesture
Two Wrongs, Nothing Right.
Part 6
The City Of Memories.
Longest Ride.
Kids' Expectations
The Toy!
Secret Admirer
Secret Admirer 2
Bitter-sweet
Danielle falls
Black & Blue
Obsessed With Obssession
Problems In bed
The Queen's Fix
The house Full Of Love
Growing In Love
The Public:
Part 7: MONEY
Love Still Exist
College Delusions
The Real Villain
Suicidal
The Wrong Sister
The Ex In My System
Fed Up!
Nice Meeting You
We Need Each Other
Sexual Frustrations
The Boy Is Mine.
Another 1
Part 8: We Rise!
Seductions
Karma
Caught In A Lie!
Uncomfortable...
The Doghouse!
The Wife's Punishment
Trapped To Explosives
Alcohol Bottle..
Ghosted
Stalker-ish: 2
Subconsciously!
The Traitor
Awakening
Drifting & Reminiscing
The Wife's Mistress
Her Bad Choice
Birthday & A Phycopath
The Phone Call
The "lost" BET!
Gabi Let it out!
99%
Judge Me Not!

Lies She Told: 2

595 60 32
By TarajiBookShelf

Two weeks Later:

Taraji and Fantasia have been having sex everywhere in the house like rabbits. They had a new toy that made them crazy about each other. A long vibrating double dildo that satisfied both at the same time.

Taraji received a spam email from Gina a week ago. It was address to Sonia's studio where she does her blogs and podcasts.

*you want the truth? Ask Sonia*
She has been thinking about what to do...

Her wife was working late to catch up on her work. She took her jacket and phone and got in her car. Typed the address in and drove.
*your destiny is on the left* the automobile notified her.
She was turning the car when she saw her Wife's car parked next to the Tinyhouse.

She snapped a picture and sent it to Gina.
*I don't think I should be asking anybody anything. She's here*

Her phone peeped.
*then get out of the car and go check it out*
Taraji breathed hard and got out of the car. She sneaked towards the house, she tried peeking inside. It was dark inside or just impossible to see inside. She then checked the car. It was really her wife's car. She went to her car and drove back home.

She waited for her:
20 minutes later Fantasia came home. She tossed her keys on the umbrella stand and tossed her handbag.

"Finally a face I love to look at," She said. Taraji was on her laptop stalking Sonia. She minimized the page and shut her laptop. They kissed.
"Tell me about your day. Everything, don't leave a detail" Taraji said.

"oh boy, my day was boring baby you don't wanna know. Just media coverage and stuff!"

"what stuff?"
"you know... Meetings and stuff"

"stuff?"

"yeah, press releases and..."
"Stuff?" Taraji asked. "Yeah. How was your day?" Fantasia asked. "You know. Stuff!" Taraji said. Fantasia chuckled. "yeah okay. Do we have anything to eat, I'm starved"

"no. I didn't have time to prepare anything. I can order in"

"Chinese?" Fantasia asked grinning. Taraji hates Chinese food and her wife knows it. "sure why not? anything for you"
Fantasia smiled and walked away.

Taraji ordered Chinese food for her wife.

After shower. They sat around a coffee table. The food arrived. Taraji dished up for Fantasia and handed it to her. She smiled "Thank you, baby"

"enjoy. I'm gonna, go to the gym" Taraji said. "you are there a lot. Any specific training?"

"yes, I need to punch something!" Taraji said. Fantasia chuckled softly. "okay"

Taraji went to the Gym to get her frustrations out.

After that session. She went to shower the sweats off.

They fucked in the pool. Then Taraji asked to be excused. She went to their shared office with her laptop to continue Stalking Sonia.

There was a new blog post.
*Best day of my life! - no details just... Smiling emojis*

Taraji clicked on the comments. She checked the replies to a comment:
*Your crush came over?*

1 reply: I Bet they bumped cookies and milk🤪🤪
Commenter: Sonia tell us... I'm Dingling my legs.
Sonia: wouldn't you like to know 🤪🤪🤪we bumped things alright. I can't stop thinking about her.
2 reply: hmmm 🤪🤪🤪was the bumping too bumpy or what?
Sonia: it was creamy. Cream dripping everywhere. She was-- girl, she was amazing. So I can officially call her my girlfriend, she's not a crush anymore baby I smashed. 🤪🤪🤪Hard.

Taraji slammed the laptop screen to the keyboard.

She breathes out, her eyes landing on her wife's picture frame. She picked it up.

"Baby, did you really betray us? Or I'm just reading things that are not there?" she asked the pictire.

Fantasia barged in wearing lingerie. After what she read and what was going on in her head Taraji was not in the mood. "Baby you look cool--".
"cool?"
"but I'm kinda tired tonight," Taraji said getting up and leaving

"excuse me? Cool. Are you fucking kidding me? Look at me!"
"you look hot. Very hot." Taraji rephrased. "then fuck me!"
"how many times did you have sex today?" Taraji asked 
Fantasia swallowed hard. "uh, how many times did we have sex?" she asked looking nervous

"no. Just you" Taraji asked. She looked serious.
Fantasia swallowed hard and looked down. "uh, 3 times with my wife," she said not facing her. Taraji let out a short chuckle. "I always see right through you when you lie to my face. I don't know what's going on here. But I can tell you the secret you keeping... It won't end well for you. See you in bed baby. Don't be long" Taraji said and walked out. Fantasia's heart started rising.

They met again in their Bedroom.
Taraji was on the phone with Kassie.
Taraji: I appreciate that friend. Okay, I will call you tomorrow. I will tell her. Bye.

Taraji cut the call. "Kassie, say hi"
Fantasia nodded.  Taraji took her wife's hand. "about a few minutes ago. I'm sorry. I don't know what's gotten into. Baby will you forgive me?" she apologized. Fantasia let out a shaky breath. "of course!" she said. Taraji kissed her hand.

They got under the covers. Taraji kissed her wife and turned to her side of the bed. Fantasia turned to hers. Her eyes were wide open. Her heart was still pounding.

Her phone beeped. Taraji opened her eyes. Fantasia reached for her phone and sneaked out. Taraji pretended to be sleeping.

Fantasia went to the bathroom to make a call with a tap running.

Taraji checked the time. Almost midnight. She got upset and texted Gina.
*she's sneaking around*
Gina replied. *maybe it's nothing! Maybe she planning a surprise for you*

Taraji rolled her eyes. She went back to sleep.

It took 45 minutes for her wife to come back to bed. She was trying to sneak back in. "work?" Taraji startled her. She jumped. "huh? Uh, yeah! Yeah just. Work" she said. "at midnight? I thought you told your team not to wake us up from 10, rules changed on me already?"

"uh no... Nothing changed baby. It was uh. The DA's office." Taraji looked at her. "I mean the president. It was the president" she stuttered so badly. "okay!" Taraji said and turned away. Fatasia's breath became rapid.
"Well, ain't you  gonna sleep?" Taraji asked. "I have, to send an email. Be right back baby don't wait up" she said and walked out the door.
Her hands were shaking. She paced in the hallway and then called the President on a personal cell.

On call:

Kassie: he's a sleeping girl. Long day at work.
Tasia:  damn it.
Kassie; are you okay?..
Tasia: I Did something horrible
Kassie: you killed somebody?
Tasia: worse. Just say you will cover for me.
Kassie: what?
Tasia: I called your husband at this hour tonight.if my wife asks tomorrow. Okay?
Kassie: because you were calling whom?
Tasia: just business. Please.
Kassie: okay but don't forget where my loyalty is if you double-crossed my girl. I'm gonna throw you under the bus.

Fantasia hung up.

The next Morning. Taraji called in sick, she really felt sad which made her feel sick.
When she woke up at 8. Her wife was gone.
She found a note. *off to work!*

It was too straight to the point than usual. Tataji changed and went to Fantasia's office.

"you can't go in there!" Fantasia's new PA said blocking her way. "And why can't I?"
."you don't have an appointment. She is busy"
"make an appointment right now!" Taraji said. "Tell her Taraji is here"

"no, I can't, I'm sorry. She asked to be excused for 30 minutes. She's busy"
Taraji pushed him out of the way and marched to the door. The office was locked. She felt her heart rising. She heard soft moans coming from the office.  Taraji went to the marketing team. They knew who she was unlike the rest at the office. 

"Morning guys!"
They jumped  "Uh hi!"
"Who is in there?" she asked. "just your wife!"
"I need a key!"

"sorry she took the spare key and you can't afford to make a scene Mrs B. You know this"
Taraji looked at them. "I used to like you guys," Taraji said and walked away.
One girl followed her. They yanked her up before she could approach Taraji.

"what are you doing? Are you trying to get fired?" They asked her. "I like Taraji!" she said.
"We all do! But we need our jobs. Come on think"

Taraji got in her car in the parking lot. She saw Sonia in a mini skirt walking to the private parking. After a few minutes. She was drinking Fantasia's Beamer.

What's going on here? - Taraji wondered.

Back inside.

"Can I have all department files in my office now," Fantasia said to her team.
They looked at her. "what?"
"Your wife was here!"

"WHAT?"
"she just left. She didn't look okay. And oh, she hates us"

"Paula please send her flowers. Tell her that..., shit uh. Tell her I was in a meeting. But will be home
Early to make it up to her" She said.
"I really thought you loved her,"  Paula said.
"and what makes you think you were wrong?"
"Nothing ma'am! Paula needs to mind her own business!" another guy said.

"send the dumb flowers. No lilies, she's allergic" She said walking away.

"This is wrong Y'all, Taraji is a good, brilliant woman. She doesn't deserve this!" Paula said eyes watering. "suck it up, baby girl," They told her.

Later at night. Taraji was curled on her couch, after crying so hard she was really getting sick. Her head was pounding. Her nose running. She kept sniffling.

She heard a car.

Fantasia came inside.
"Hey baby!" she said cheerfully. "hey!" Taraji said she didn't sound fine at all.
"you okay?"
"I'm fine. How was your day?" Taraji asked.

"the usual"
"and stuff?"
"Haha, baby. Okay and stuff"

"were stuff good Tasia?"  Taraji asked. "Haha! What's for dinner?"

"Your chef is on leave!" Taraji said. "I -- of course I know that"

"Okay cook," Taraji said. "I will just order pizza"
"Good"

Fantasia went upstairs.
Taraji searched her purse. She found a vibrator she had never seen before. She pulled out her wife's phone.

Password protected.
She used the same password for the safe. "Taraji101"
Invalid. It used to open meaning Fantasia changed the PASSWORD

She felt like smashing the phone on the wall.
She put it back. She remembered she didn't see keys in there and she didn't put them where she usually did. She went to the driveway. Her beamer was missing

Just Taraji's Audi and Fantasia's red Ferrari.
Taraji got in her CAR and drove away.

She called Brooks.
Brooks: hey baby girl.
Taraji: I'm at your house. Check the time and remember that in case my wife asks.
Brooks: Alibi or just a lie?
Taraji: just a real bad lie for smashing her car into pieces. I will tell you everything later. Can I count on you?
Brooks: tell me more. I need details to lie good.
Taraji: she is cheating on me with her childhood best friend. She borrowed a car. I'm going over there to smash it.
Brooks: be careful. Call me when you are done. I'm in. Be very careful.

Taraji hung up.
She arrived and there it was in the middle of the woods. Next to a tiny house. She pulled her baseball bat and walked closer. She started whacking it badly. Slashing everything.
The siren woke Sonia. Taraji got in her car and sped away. She went to Brooks's' house.

Fantasia called Brooks.
Taraji was just walking in. "Get in, she's calling"

On call
Tasia: I can't get hold of my wife. Have you seen her?
Brooks: her phone died. She's here. She needed my husband's help with a case. Raji. Phone call.

Taraji breathed before taking it.
Taraji: I'm coming baby I was gonna call. But im coming don't worry.
Tasia: of course.
They hung up.

"now what?"
"Go home to my cheating wife," Taraji said clenching her teeth.

She left Brooks House.
On her way home, she received a private call.
Taraji: Taraji...
Caller: are you okay? I know I'm risking a lot calling you. But I was worried 
Taraji: why would you be worried? Who is this?
Caller: My name is Paula. I'm head of Marketing at the City senate offices. I work for your wife.
Taraji: oh the tall girl with blonde and brown hair?
caller: Yes. I know I might lose my job as in like tomorrow. But I am a qualified highly recommended PR manager. I can get a job anywhere. So I don't care. But I kinda care about you. You are a beautiful, wonderful woman. Your wife is a piece of shit. Look, I will send you my number. If you ever need to talk.
Taraji: send them. I might need a place to crush later tonight. You live alone?
Paula: yes I will wait for you. Anything you need.
Taraji: so I'm not just imagining things? My wife is cheating on me at the office, the one place I can't be free at, she is fucking some girl?
Paula: I'm sorry.
Taraji: how long has it been going on?
Paula: ask your wife. I've already said too much. Let me work on my resume. I just sent you my number and address.

Taraji cut the call.
She drove home.

Hi, you will never find out more if you don't get me on 500 followers. Hey, I worked for it, give me my win

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.7K 2.8K 28
"I fight, but my feelings show They came rushing in just like a flood I can't get enough 'cause I need you, baby, baby, by my side You can give me yo...
87.2K 5.3K 25
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦.
4.3K 358 18
Meeting someone new is always a pleasant experience but when their past starts catching up to them and effect you what do you do? You stay ? You leav...
6.5K 408 18
A single teen mother and a teen that comes from a broken family meets in high school and the rest is history ❤️ ( drama,toxic, emotional , abuse) Thi...