The Department!

By TarajiBookShelf

⚠️Warning. Include ADULT Content.⚠️ Fantasia is the chief of the NYPD the 5th precinct where her rival ex-be... More

Lets Be Cops:
Lies she Told
Power Means Everything
Butt Dial Your Speed Dial
Girl crush
Not The L- Word
Worst Case Scenario
Her Deadly Signature
Grief-talk
An Angel From The Past
Gay For You
Halle's New Hustle
Long Distance 1
Sneaky Sex Or Genuine Love?
A Moment Of Truth!
Part 2
Thanksgiving Dinner.
The Love House
Sneaky Freaky
Search party
A Silent Pain
A Fantasia Gesture
Back To Love
Family & Media
Incapable Of Letting Go
Imperfect love
Lets Talk politics
Desperate Times...
How Taraji Met Tasia
Nowhere without You!
?
The Shooting
The Scar: 1
The Scar: 2
A House Full Of Lust
Lies She Told: 2
Fantasia Tells It
It Must Be God!
Vengeance!
Paris Wedding ♥️
My Wife's Enemy
So Much Love In The Family
Is The War Over?
Halle Broke Her Mother
The yes, Pleasure!
The Honeymooners:
The Dream
Part 4
Stalker-ish
Not Without A Fight
Power Means Everything: 2
impulsiveness!
Winning Or Losing?
Between Sisters: 1
Between Sisters 2:
Finding Us Again.
Out Of Love
Part 5:
Strangers
Coolest Moms
So Into My Ex!
Slumber Party
Family Fued
Case Sealed.
Hide & Seek
Body Double!
Face claims:
What The Future Holds...
Legal Spouse
Re-Candling
Happiness In The Family
Screwed!
Body Double 2
The Make Up Gesture
Two Wrongs, Nothing Right.
Part 6
The City Of Memories.
Longest Ride.
Kids' Expectations
The Toy!
Secret Admirer
Secret Admirer 2
Bitter-sweet
Danielle falls
Black & Blue
Obsessed With Obssession
Problems In bed
The Queen's Fix
The house Full Of Love
Growing In Love
The Public:
Part 7: MONEY
Love Still Exist
College Delusions
The Real Villain
Suicidal
The Wrong Sister
The Ex In My System
Fed Up!
Nice Meeting You
We Need Each Other
Sexual Frustrations
The Boy Is Mine.
Another 1
Part 8: We Rise!
Seductions
Karma
Caught In A Lie!
Uncomfortable...
The Doghouse!
The Wife's Punishment
Trapped To Explosives
Alcohol Bottle..
Ghosted
Stalker-ish: 2
Subconsciously!
The Traitor
Awakening
Drifting & Reminiscing
The Wife's Mistress
Her Bad Choice
Birthday & A Phycopath
The Phone Call
The "lost" BET!

Is She Guilty?

856 60 37
By TarajiBookShelf

Sunday Morning

Halle and Paris jogged inside the house, laughing after racing.

Everybody looked at them. Fantasia loved how happy her baby looked, meanwhile, Kassie was happy Halle fixed her daughter. But Taraji wasn't sure how to feel about it. Hailey's heart was smashing out loud.

Paris was catching her breath. "you not gonna die on me are you?" Halle joked. They were laughing. "wait-wait a minute, I think something popped," Paris said. Halle snapped a picture. "wait, I'm all sweaty what are you doing"
"Catch me!" Halle said running away. "she's gonna-- she's gonna be the death of me," Paris told everybody before running after Halle.
Fantasia and Kassie looked at each other, Kassie smiled, and Fantasia smiled back. Their daughters looked happy.

Later that afternoon the First Lady and her daughter were leaving. Jack and Anna as well.

Kassie was making sure she didn't leave anything behind in the room. Karly walked in. "I had a great time this weekend baby. You reminded me that I deserve a little happiness of my own" Kassie said. "I miss you!" she added. "I wish you could talk to me--"
"I love you!" Karly said. Kassie fell in her arms. They hugged. "I love you too Karly"

"I talked to Fantasia, what a great listener she is, she agreed that every time y'all do something together, she will invite me to see you"
"she said that? I mean she's friends with my husband"

"she is, she told me, she also knows what this feels like" Kassie nodded. They kissed.
"get home safe My First Lady"

"I will. At least text me"
Kassie begged. "I got you"

Their bodyguards arrived.
"Well, goodbye," Kassie told everybody. They waved. She walked closer to Fantasia "Take care of my friend" she whispered. "it is my job" Fantasia said out loud. Kassie then approached Taraji. "I love you."
"I love you too," Taraji said and hugged her.

After their goodbyes, Paris and Halle shared a passionate kiss in front of everybody. Fantasia looked away. Taraji walked to the door and opened it. Paris walked to Fantasia.

"I know I owe you an apology. I'm still making it perfect. But thank you so much for letting me date your daughter. I feel so happy. Take care of her for me" Paris said and kissed Fantasia on the cheek. Fantasia nodded. She walked away, waved, and walked out. Halle stood at the Exit and waved till they pulled away.

"damn goodbyes are shitty," She said making the room laugh. Hailey was feeling like shit.
"Okay time for our prominent exit" Jack joked pulling their luggage. Fantasia and Taraji Raced to hug him and his pregnant fiancee. It became a group hug. "call okay!" Taraji told them. "yes ma'am!" they said kissing them.
Jack and Halle hugged tight. Jack whispered something. Halle giggled and kissed him. Fantasia and Taraji looked at each other, feeling proud.

Jack hugged Gabi then Gina. They walked out...
."let me take you to the airport," Gabi told JJ. She hugged everybody. They left as well. Then Karly. Then Kris and Kia on the same ride.
Hailey got her bag and headed to the door. Halle walked out of the room as if she couldn't care less. Hailey looked at Fantasia. "tell her I've decided to go back to LA, my plane is leaving tonight" She said "Go tell her" Fantasia said. "I--".

"Hailey, you need to woman up. Go" Fantasia said. Hailey went to Halle's room
"Uh, Halle!" that was the first time she didn't say bear. "goodbye Hailey. Good luck. I know you going back. Kris couldn't stop yapping about it this morning. Do me a favor when you marry her. Don't invite my family.
."we just sharing an apartment"
."that you bought. Kris can't afford an apartment".
"just get out of my life. You know exactly what you want and that's Kris. You keep choosing her. Do you boo! I will do that. I'm doing me"

Hailey pulled a ring from her pocket and placed it on the bed. "one day you will be my wife. Tell Paris I said she better enjoy you while she can. 'cause you belong to my heart. And I know I own yours. So she better enjoy it. You are my future wife." Hailey said and walked out.

Halle picked up the ring. She gasped. It was real "Oh my gosh!" she said and put it on. It fitted just fine. She screamed jumping up and down. She ran out.
Hailey was outside with Fantasia and Taraji. She shut the back seat door after settling her stuff in her Audi. She opened the driver's seat door.

"Hailey." Halle said and jumped on her they hugged. "you promise? Cause I wanna wait" Halle whispered. "I promise but for now, Paris is your girl. I am just too deep with Kris, baby. and I kinda can't just go. If I do, I'm gonna lose my Balenciaga gig and that's how I make my own money. Kris has something on me that if it gets out, I'm finished and my parents might take away my trust fund. So baby I am not choosing her, I just have to play get game for a while but promise I will fix this"

"Are you sure cause baby my mom can help you. She can try"

"she won't be able to not tell my mom. You know they tell each other everything."

"I mean Taraji. She's a former FBI, my mother said she is the shooter she's ever met."
Hailey laughed. "nobody is shooting anybody"

"I know but my point is. She's a brilliant lawyer. New in her field but great record. She can give you advice"
"I will think about it. Take care of this. It's my love to you forever"
Halle nodded. They kissed.

"Seriously, she learns nothing from us!" Fantasia said walking back inside.
Hailey waved at Taraji and got in her car. She drove away.

Back inside. "20 and already two-timing. Classy Halle Taylor" Fantasia said
Halle showed them the ring. "what the hell no! You only 20 Halle" Taraji snapped. "Halle get that thing off right now," Fantasia said. "whoa whoa! Easy. She is just a child please." Gina said hiding Halle behind her.

"I'm not engaged y'all chill out. Is a symbol of love. A promise to marry in the future. Giving you too more time to accept I'm old enough to start my own family. Geez!" Halle said.

"I can't even --" Fantasia said. "No!" Taraji added. They both walked away
"Are they for real?" Halle snapped.
Gina laughed.

That evening
After dessert.

Taraji and Halle had a mother-daughter lesson. It was their way of bonding. They went to the gym.

Beth was on Skype.

"You okay sis?" Fantasia asked Gina who had been sad all day.
"uh me? I'm perfect" Gina said.
"I'm not stupid Gina, I've seen how you and Taraji have been, did you fight? Cause you can't look at her when she's looking. You seem to love watching her when she's not looking. And I saw how uncomfortable that makes her. So sister to sister. Let's talk like adults cause I don't wanna react I might hurt somebody"

Gina opened her mouth. She closed it.
"you told me you were over her. We have to deal with this, so talk to me. Be honest with me"
"I lied Tasia. I mean I didn't lie, but when you guys kissed publicly last night. Your public affection of love made me feel things for her. Then she threw her shirt at me... Her scent did something to me. I need your help. Help me forget her. Tell me her imperfections. I'm your sister help me,"

"She is not perfect." Fantasia said. "give me her weaknesses"

"She can't communicate when she's angry. She always runs. She's incapable of facing me when she's mad. So it frustrates me when she runs 'cause who is she talking things out with if not her wife."

Gina nodded."that's bad!"

"yeah. And she has a fetish that you my beautiful sister can't fulfill, unfortunately."

"What?"

"big beasts. She is obsessed with them. They make her high, and I don't think sex without them for her would cut it."
Gina nodded. "good luck with your freaky wife! Good night. You know I have an early flight" Gina said. She couldn't get out of there fast enough

Fantasia exhaled. "thank God it worked"
She went upstairs to shower and smelled good got her wife

Taraji came in.
"Hey, baby. I ran a bath for you"
"Thanks. So did it work?"
"What?" Taraji turned horrifically at her wife.

"tell your sister that I'm horrible at communications. Telling her my fetish secret. I can't - I can't believe you"

Fantasia got frustrated. She stood immediately. "I was desperate as she was. Who wants their sister to be in love with their wife all their lives? I love my sister, I can't cut her off. She needed to find something imperfect about you. I was trying to help. Come on baby I love your fetish."

"you love your sister so much you would betray your wife. Good to know, cause I feel betrayed"

Fantasia was tight-lipped. She thought.
"I don't want her to continue looking at you like that. I'm sorry I did shit I did. But I don't want my sister to think my wife is perfect. I don't want her eyeing you. Baby, I'm so, so sorry"
Fantasia said touching her wife. "I was desperate to make things less weird"
"I hope it worked, cause she makes me uncomfortable sometimes"

"you not mad at me?"
"I am. Very much. But maybe your breasts can---" she kissed her nipple and rubbed her other with her fingers. "Make it up to me!" Fantasia picked her wife in her arms.

Taraji licked the breasts. "they are so fucking sexy, how can I not obsess?" Taraji said. Fantasia smiled. "I love your fetish. It makes sex crazy and I love Crazy." Fantasia said aggressively pinning her on the wall. Taraji gasped. They were both so turned on. They kissed deeply. "you forgive me?" ...
"what did you do again?" fantasia smiled. "apparently nothing" They smiled at each other. "gosh, your eyes get better every day. They are so beautiful"
Taraji blushed. "and I'm happy to have my wife back. I was starting to lose it"
"I'm trying to fully come home to my wife. I still struggle with it but I'm fighting through for you and the kids and this city. Especially for myself"

"good Senator. Cause we really do need you" Taraji said. "not like I need my wife," Fantasia said. "well lucky for you, your wife has no place to be but here. For the rest of your lives," Taraji said. "I fucking love that"

"would you fucking love that with your long tongue on my clit cause I'm getting hornier and all you do is talk,"
Fantasia smiled picking her wife higher. "what about your bath?"

"join me"

"Will your big daddy strap be there with us?" Fantasia asked. "you want my Big Daddy cock?"
"yes, daddy!"
"he will be there!"

Fantasia put her wife down. She walked to the bathroom.

After sex with her wife, Taraji went downstairs to hydrate.

She got two bottles of water. She saw the lounge room light on and approached.

It was Gina working on her research. "do you ever rest?" Taraji asked. "you have a flight to catch in the morning Gina go to bed," Taraji said taking her papers from her. "not all of us got the excitement to go to bed. Maybe Fantasia would run to bed with you. I can't"

Taraji put the papers down and sat down."let's talk this out" she said. "okay!" Gina said sitting up straight.

"If you knew I was into you... How would you have handled it?"
Taraji sighed. "I don't know, it probably would have sucked for all of us 'cause I would not date either of you. So I'm kinda relieved I didn't know because It would hurt for me to walk away from Fantasia. I would have not had all this. My kids, this life, the love. Everything good. So you saved my future. Thank you"

"you were smart and talented. You would probably be some big star!"
"Acting was a hobby. And without your sister's financial help to set me on the ground. I would have missed college. So I don't wanna imagine that. I would have turned out just like my crackhead parents. Probably would die the same way" Taraji scoffed avoiding getting emotional.

"Fantasia saved my future which is why I can not afford to not love her"

Gina nodded. "anything on Sonia? Are they still friends I mean with how her ass never liked you. I wonder how you stand in one room without hair pulling and shit"

"Sonia, gosh I honestly forgot about her. She alive?"

"yes. She is very active on Facebook. Lives on the Road is a fashionista and a blogger, Tasia was on one of her blogs a while ago and recently"
"well she's not in my life, I last saw her before I left college."
"and your wife? When last did she see her?"

"I don't know, we never talked about her. She just never came up. Why? What are you getting with this?" Gina clicked on her laptop and found a vlog by Sonia. She played it and turned the screen to Taraji.

On the Vlog.
"so y'all, last night I was with my crush, right? I told you she's somebody important I can't mention her name. She just recently got out of the hospital and the fact that she called me and I became her safe place tickled me. It makes me feel good. Well, y'all know your girl, she a freak so I showed her a good time. We shared our second kiss. I mean I last kissed her in college, it was liberating and beautiful. Y'all think I can be future First Lady in the future. Or the VP's wife or something? Bring those comments baby. Hashtag future is bright"

Taraji played it again. She then slammed the laptop screen after seeing the date of the Vlog.
"This was a few days after she came home from the hospital. She left here to get fresh air. She came back at night. She would let me touch her hold her or talk to her. But she kissed her. She held her and she talked to her. I feel like she tested my patient way too far this time."

"whoa, sis wait. We are not sure she is talking about my sister. I mean I suspected. And I showed you this to hear what you think I hoped you would tell me I was wrong."

"why not ask your sister? Why show me, Gina? To show me that Fantasa won't stop hurting me?"
"I don't know Taraji. But I do stupid things too"
"you know what. I'm not even gonna ask about this. I'm gonna pretend to know nothing and love her. I'm gonna pretend to be okay everyday day. Watch!!" Taraji said and stormed upstairs.

"where is my water,?" Fantasia asked. Taraji breathed. "what? Oh water. My bad baby I forgot" She said faking a smile. "come on you know how cranky I get without my water," Fantasia whined
"don't cry, baby. I will go get your water okay?"
"don't be long!"
Taraji smiled. "one minute," she said and went to the living room where she left the water bottles.
Gina was still doing her work. She looked down at her.
"Don't overwork yourself" she said sweetly. Gina blushed. "I won't T. And I'm sorry about--" Gina said. Taraji was already gone.

She gave her wife a bottle of water without a cap on and meds. She drank and gave it back. Taraji closed the cap and placed it on her nightstand.
Fantasia felt sleepy after being medicated. "good night baby. I love you"
"I love you too beautiful," Taraji said and kissed her. They both slept

Following day
Gina and Beth left.
Halle packed her bags to go to campus.

"come straight home after exams okay?" Taraji said hugging her. "yes ma'am!"
"We love you!" Fantasia said. Halle left home.

"We have all the house to ourselves. What does my wife wanna do?" Taraji asked. "have sex on the dining table," Fantasia said. Taraji walked closer and kissed her. They kissed passionately.

"give me a minute to strap the fuck on. Lock the doors" Taraji said.

After a while. Fantasia was lying on the table, taking the dick deep in her pussy. She couldn't breathe. It hurt so good she squirted
She moaned and finally exhaled deeply "fuck that was fucking good," Fantasia said.

Taraji smiled and kissed her. "now if you don't mind babe, I'm gonna go into the gym." Taraji said.."okay need to call my team anyway. Have a sexy sweaty moment"
Taraji kissed her wife and went to the gym.,

She put on the gloves and punched the shit out of the punching bag until she couldn't breathe and sweated hard. She caught her breath and hopped into a shower. Fantasia joined her and ate her out till orgasm.

She held her, water hitting between them. "Taraji I love you. There is no doubt in my body. In my soul and my heart, you're the love of my life, my soulmate. Please never leave me"

"Why would I leave you?" Taraji asked. "just promise me" Fantasia said
Taraji rolled her eyes. Her wife didn't tsee that. "I promise!" she whispered. Fantasia place million kissed on her back. Taraji closed her eyes. It felt so good.
"Fantasia I love you. But I feel scared. I'm frightened!" She said honestly. "don't be scared. I have your back always"

"can I trust you?"

"you can trust me" Fantasia said.

What y'all think? Is Fantasia guilty?

Get me on 500 follower akready...🙄🙄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 1.7K 22
Tarasia. Inspired by the movie Proud Mary
6.8K 437 12
Small Tarasia stories in one. Love, admiration, heartbreak, regret, forgiveness.
15.8K 764 22
⚠⚠THIS BOOK DOES COVER SOME VERY SENSITIVE TOPICS, CHAPTERS CONTAINING TRIGGERING TOPICS WILL BE LABELED⚠⚠ One, a single parent, struggles in a cramp...