Authority (✓)

De cutegir2002

Story by: cutegir2002 >>>>>> A story of the mafia king's son- Jeon Jungkook and his brother's boy friend- Kim... Mai multe

Introduction
Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
Q/A
12
13
14
15
16
17
Q/A{2}
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35(M)
36(M)
37(M)
38
39(M)
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54(M)
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62🔞
63
64
65
66
67
68
69🔞
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77(End)
Epilogue
Promotion
Special Chapter ♥️

43

3.3K 253 103
De cutegir2002

Word count: 2563...

Jungkook parked his car in the parking of the mansion and stepped down taking the things he had bought for his love. Stepping inside the living room he met Lisa and Ara who were playing with jung johwa. The two women raised their eyebrows as they saw the stuff in jungkook's hands.

"Umm where is my love?" Jungkook asked, the two glanced at each other and giggled softly.

"Looks like Mr. Ceo got his husband angryyy." Lisa teased him, Jungkook hummed with a slight nod.

"Well he is in your room." Ara spoke with a soft smile.

"Kook, best of luck tae bear was extremely angry when he came back." Jin spoke as he walked out of the kitchen with joon-seok in his arms as the male was having a feeding bottle in his hands, holding the bottle in his one hand he waved at Jungkook cutely making Jungkook wave back.

"I will be going." Jungkook spoke as he skipped on the stairs going to their room, holding the knob he pushed the door with his free hand and walked in. He smiled softly seeing someone snugged in the comfort curled up on the bed like a ball.

"Ahemmm my love." Jungkook spoke after he coughed softly, he heard a low huff as the comforter was pulled up more.

"Baby love, my pretty pretty love." Jungkook called as he placed the things he had in his hands on the room's couch, he removed his coat and sat on the edge of the bed and placed his palm on tae's shoulder.

"Baby... Sweetcheeks..." Jungkook spoke, he sighed when tae didn't give him any attention and still stayed snugged inside the comforter.

"My love please listen to me once, see I cancelled all the meetings and came back home as you said. Won't you talk to me now also." Jungkook spoke and smiled as tae peeked from the comforter, the male with narrow eyes stared at his husband.

"You won't go back to the office for the whole day." Tae asked, Jungkook nodded his head.

"Promise?" Tae spoke taking his palm out while wiggling his pinky finger.

"Promise my love now come here I want a hug." Jungkook spoke opening his arms, tae giggled as he turned around and opening the comforter he pulled the male down making his almost fall on his husband.

"Wait wait I have brought something for you." Jungkook spoke as he laughed softly seeing tae pulling him on the bed.

"What did you brought for me?" Tae asked with shining eyes, Jungkook smiled mischievously as he walked towards the couch and brought the things to bed. Tae sat up with comfort on his lap, his eyes shined like a baby as he saw the flowers and a big pack of strawberries.

"Oh my this is so beautiful." Tae spoke as Jungkook gave him the bouquet and than the box of strawberries. He smelled the flowers and had a strawberry humming at the sweet taste, he fed a strawberry to Jungkook as well who was happy seeing tae all smiley. But he frowned slightly as tae placed the flower bouquet carefully on the side of the bed and placed the box of strawberries ok the night stand.

"Don't you wanna eat more?" Jungkook asked, tae shook his head and laid down while trying to pull Jungkook.

"Wanna cuddle." He spoke with a big pout.

"Let me lay properly." Jungkook spoke with soft giggles as he felt tae fisting his shirt, tae pouted slightly as Jungkook removed his slippers and got inside the comforter pulling tae close to his chest and pecked the pouty lips.

"I missed you." Tae spoke rubbing his cheeks on jungkook's chest who tightened his hold on tae's waist as he smiled warmly feeling the runs on his chest.

"I missed you more my love." He spoke, even tho they were able to see each other daily, even tho they were able to cuddle the whole night still they missed the small little moments they spend together, cuddling and talking to each other without any disturbance. While Jungkook was wondering why was tae behaving so strange, the male just had one strawberry. It's not really possible that tae have a box of strawberries and he just have one.

"Kookieee." Tae called as he poked jungkook's mole under his lips, Jungkook smiled fondly looking down.

"Yes my love." Jungkook asked removing the hair strands from tae's forehead.

"Kiss me." Tae demanded and who is Jungkook to decline something like this, and that how the two ended up having a hot make out session pouring their yarning to each other for the days they missed each other.

****

Next morning...

Jungkook was sleeping peacefully under the warm comforters,  his cheeks pressed on the pillow under his head, while pla tiny pout on his lips. Slight frown was visible on his forehead as he moved his palm to hold his love but his eyes got opened slightly when he felt tae's side being empty and cold. Blinking his eyes to get rid of the blurryness Jungkook sat up while scratching his head. He looked around with slight closed eyes.

"Love." He called when he didn't saw the male in the room. Jungkook took his phone to check what time it was, he sighed as the phone screen showed it was 8 in the morning. He placed his phone back and removed the comforter to get freshen up, taking his towel he walked in bathroom as he thought tae would already be up and would be downstairs.

After half hour...

Jungkook walked out while rubbing his hairs with a small towel wearing a bath rob, just as he lifted his head after turning around after closing the bathroom door his eyes went on the box that was placed in the middle of their bed.

"My love." Jungkook called as he took steps toward the bed to see what was in the box. He sat on the bed and held the box after placing the towel on the bed itself. Jungkook examined the box from sides and titled his head a little seeing a small note on the upper part of the box.

'Happiness is on the way.'

Jungkook opened the box and nearly stopped breathing seeing what was inside. His eyes went wide and lips got parted in shock, his heart began to thump badly in his chest as he tried to hard to blink but wasn't able to.

With shaky hands he took the pregnancy kit that was placed inside with 2 red lines visible on it, after making sure he was seeing the lines in right number he placed that back inside and held the note that was stilled on small tiny baby shoes.

"Hello dada, can't wait to meet you." Jungkook read out with wobbling lips, his eyes got filled with tears as he took a deep breath to understand whatever he was seeing was actually true and not his dream.

"Dada is happy baby." Jungkook snapped his head up to look at the voice he heard, he smiled widely with tears rolling down on his cheeks as he saw tae standing at the door step caressing his tummy.

"My love, I am going... To be a father?" He asked wanting to hear the words from tae's mouth with teary eyes tae gave him a nod.

"You are going to be a father, I am pregnant." Tae spoke, a wide bunny smile broke on jungkook's face as he stood up and rushed to tae taking the male in his arms hugging his tight by wrapping his arms around tae's waist.

"I am so so so so happy." Jungkook spoke as he lifted tae a little and began to spin slowly, tae giggled with wide boxy smile on his face.

"I am so so happy tooo." Tae spoke, his giggled increased as Jungkook placed his down and began to peck his whole face non stop.

"Thank you, thank you so much for giving me this news. I can't explain how happy I am right now." Jungkook spoke as he pecked tae's forehead and hugged the male who hugged him back.

"I am so happy too kookie I can't believe I have a life inside me." Tae spoke, Jungkook hummed as he pecked the side of tae's head. His eyes suddenly went wide as he backed away and kneeled down sitting on his knees. Rolling the losse top tae was wearing Jungkook brushed his finger on the flat tummy of his love.

He leaned and left a soft peck on the skin of the male who smiled softly seeing the fondness Jungkook had in his eyes.

"Dada is so happy to know you are coming, I can't wait to see you." Jungkook spoke with wide bunny smile, his heart was still beating rapidly in his chest.

"When did you took the test? And how do you felt like you can be pregnant?" Jungkook asked as the two now sat on the bed hands interwined together.

"Actually I wasn't feeling well from a few days, like I would be getting way to hungry then before, sometimes I feel a bit dizzy. The same way when I returned from the office yesterday I was having an irritating feeling and then I began to feel dizzy. Not understanding what am I supposed to do I went to talk to Jimin and he said I may be pregnant as all this symptoms are lf pregnancy.

So he gave me this pregnancy kit, but I was very nervous to check it yesterday and I was thinking if I should take the test or not while laying and at the same time you came back. So I woke up today early, and after gathering so much courage I finally got this test and the results came positive." Tae spoke, Jungkook stared at him with mix emotions.

On a side he was feeling guilty for being so busy to notice tae being unwell from days while on the other side he was extremely happy to know they would soon be parents.

"I am sorry my love, I got so busy in my work that I didn't even noticed you weren't feeling well since days. But I promise that I will give you more attention then my work, make sure you and the baby are healthy and spend as much as time I can spend with you." Jungkook spoke pecking the back of tae's hands who smiled.

"Hmm you surely have to spend time with me, give me lots and lots of attention and be with me and if you broke your promise I and the baby won't talk to you." Tae spoke, Jungkook chuckled and shook his head.

"That day will never come, I will never break my promise." Jungkook spoke, tae smiled cutely at the male. The two then thought to announce about the big news to the family but before that Jungkook called jack.

"Hello, cancel my all the meetinga for the rest of the day and book an appointment to the family gynecologist of our family." Jungkook spoke interwining his hands with tae who giggled randomly bring a bunny smile on jungkook's face.

"Ok mr Jeon." Jack spoke and they disconnected the call.

"Let's tell everyone the good news." Jungkook spoke pecking tae's lips who nodded like a kid. The two went down and greeted everyone that were already present at the dinning table.

"Good morning kook, it's been long you haven't had breakfast with us." Yoongi spoke, Jungkook smiled sheepishly.

"Yeah I was way too busy with the new phone project." He spoke while pulling a chair for tae.

"That's good that you are working so hard for the new smartphone project. But son take care of yourself first, do work till a limited time and than spend time with family and your husband hmm." Ji-hun spoke, Jungkook smiled softly nodding his head.

"See dad is saying the same, dad I said this to him as well. But he always says that he wants to make you proud and that's why he wants everything to be perfect." Tae complained, others giggled at his words.

"I am so happy to know you want to make me proud, but believe me son. I am already very proud of you, you are working more than I expected and that's enough no need to over work." Ji hun spoke patting Jungkook's shoulder who chuckled.

"And yeah don't ignore my son in law, or I won't let you meet him." Ara spoke, jungkook's eyes went wide dramatic as he side hugged tae who was humming agreeing with his mother in law.

"Don't take away my baby and love from me, I will never ignore him ever I can never do that." He spoke, tae giggled at the dramatic acts of his husband while others stared at Jungkook with stunned face as they clearly heard my baby and love.

"Your baby?" Hoseok asked out of everyone, Jungkook smiled smuggly nodding his head. He back away from tae and stood up holding the glass he had infront of him. Knocking on it with a fork he cleared his throat dramatically.

"Everyone I have announcement to make. I am going to be a father soon, my love is pregnanttttt." He spoke in an excited and cheerful tone, throwing his hands in air. Everyone stared at him and then looked at tae for confirmation and they ll gasped together as tae nodded his head confirming.

"Oh my god my bear is going to be a mama bear." Jimin was the first one to scream as he threw his fist in air in a cheerful tone tae along with everyone giggled at his words.

"Congratulations to both of you." Yoongi and hoseok spoke as they stood up to hug Jungkook who hugged the two back thanking them. Ji hun stood up and embraced Jungkook in his arms patting his back.

"Congratulations son, I am sure you would be the best dad." He spoke with a wide smile, Jungkook thanked the male, while Jin stood up and hugged tae making him stand.

"I am so happy to know my bear grew up so much that he will be himself a parent, right joonie." Jin spoke pecking tae's forehead, namjoon hummed as he pulled his younger brother in a warm hug.

"Congratulations little bunny, you will soon be a father hmm." Ara spoke pecking jungkook's forehead with teary eyes, she can't believe the small baby she held for the first time in her arms was going to be a father soon.

"Thank you so much mom." Jungkook spoke hugging her. They all hugged the two one by one congratulating. Even the two baby Kim's and baby Jung congratulated the two in their own language that wasn't understandable for everyone but they still giggled and laughed.

Taekook smiled at each other while holding hands as they felt extremely happy seeing their family being a happy and excited knowing about the new member that will soon join the family.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

I know the story is getting boring, and I am extremely sorry for that. I will try to write better from the next chapter...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘😘

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

33.5K 3K 19
story by cutegir2002 (subh_taekook) >>> A story of a billionaire Ceo Kim Taehyung and HIS brat Jeon Jungkook. Where Kim Taehyung is a strict, cold an...
331K 9.8K 25
A story where Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are both Mafias... Kim Taehyung is a cold hearted, ruthless and fearful mafia who scares the shit out of...
73.8K 10.5K 62
Story by cutegir2002 >>> A story about a super active, talkative, passionate , cheerful guy JEON JUNGKOOK and a dull, calm, silent, sorrowful guy KIM...
22.6K 3.2K 19
Story by cutegir2002 >>> Season 2 of IDOL'S BUNNY. In the previous season we saw how the famous ceo Jeon met the well known and world wide famous id...